Ace Combat Thread

Did you know there are three kinds of Aces?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!T9xTHb4a!qoR0vxy0By6odkEOAIhN8zfwimKVWGr-EsvMeJ-tvJQ
mega.nz/#!61gBVQjC!aClqck7yDRleZs0OekoBdRhwL7Ab7cghZpBYAfeTNx8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Check these aces.

is that as amazing as it looks?

Ace of hearts, ace of clubs, ace of spades, ace of diamonds. Your move

Very nice, checked

Why do you even make this thread, there's nothing to talk about.

Just beat 4 and never played any of the others. What should i play next?

what the fuck do you think, faggot?

Assault horizon it is. It doesn't look too bad.

Okay have fun, faggot

play 5 then zero

IGNORE ASSAULT HORIZON

>

Beautiful

Just play Tom Clancy HAWX.

Here's the webm, buddy

Here's a handy dandy chart to figure out what to play and what to avoid.

My little user can't be this stupid.

If you could pick 20 aircraft (plus variants) for Ace Combat 7, which ones would you pick?

Mine are:
1. F-20A/X-29A
2. F-16V/F-16XL/F-16DSI/F-2
3. F-18C/F-17A/F-18E/EA-18G/F-18XT
4. F-14A/F-14B/F-14D
5. F-15E/F-15SE/F-15 ACTIVE
6. F-22A/F-22N/FB-22/X-44A
7. F-35A/F-35C/F-35D
8. YF-23A
9. X-32A/F-32A
10. YF-117A HAVE BLUE/F-117A/F-117X
11. MiG-29/MiG-35
12. Su-27/Su-35
13. MiG-1.44
14. Yak-141
15. T-50 PAK-FA/Whatever the production variant will be called
16. X-2/F-3
17. Typhoon
18. Rafale
19. FALKEN
20. X-02

I didn't make this, but 5 and 4 were definitely way more cheesy than Zero, especially 5. Doesn't mean they're bad or anything.

Then why don't YOU post your OC graph?

There is nothing more serious than Belka claiming rightful clay

Sure thing, buddy

F/A-14 Super Tomcat
YF-12
J-31

What's the best future plane that uses COFFIN of the series? Mine is the Su-37 because I think the no cockpit fits the plane.

Fuck that image. AC3 is nowhere nearly as good as the Holy Trinity, it's just a shitty meme.

Trinity > 6 ~ 2/AHL > 3 > all else.

Also, for those wondering, the playable aircraft confirmed in the game are:

1. F-22A
2. F-15C
3. F-16C
4. F/A-18F
5. F-104G
6. A-10A
7. Mirage 2000-5
8. Rafale M
9. Su-30M2/Su-30SM

This thing

Was the F-104 ever actually stated to be a G? The latest trailer had it carrying Sparrows, which would make it an F-104S.

Only way this would top is if the trips were 3s

If 3 didn't have garbage physics, it'd be better. It's got quite a bit of content for an AC game. I haven't played beyond the first level because of the awful physics and not being able to see jackshit in the distance. I'd put X above it for now but I've played more of X.

The physics becomes a non-issue when you get access to better planes.

You might as well be saying that spider-man 2 has awful controls.

Getting a better plane doesn't change the render distance, either. Not to mention the rockets aimed appropriately don't seem to hit but aimed from bad shots hit more often. The actual planes are fine, albeit a bit slow but that's to be expected of starter aircraft.

The difficulty of pulling out of a dive is nice and realistic but that's not what the games have been about. If you want a sim, go play a different game. The AC series has always been good, arcade-style fun. That's why the weight and some of the way missiles are handled feel like crap.

do I need to make a flight stick made of LED and wires to play ace combat or do I only need a console stick
also is it arkad modo or autismal realistic?

Just use a controller since the game is originally on PS2.

Really wish I could use my warthog on Ave Combat 7

Meant to reply to

And the Zelda series has always been about exploring dungeons and solving puzzles, and then the literal second game in the series comes along and does the complete opposite of the first game and becomes an action game. That doesn't make it a bad game for being different.
My father was an airplane mechanic in the Navy and want to know why he loved Air Combat when it came out? He thought it was more realistic than most other flying games he's has played at the time, and of course he's also a huge Namco fanboy. He didn't see it as just a good game, he saw it as a good flight sim.
So tell me again what's wrong with the planes controlling realistically other than the game before it didn't control the same way. I'm not saying that the ace combat games shouldn't have Sci-fi bat shit crazy stories because I love that, but that doesn't mean that the gameplay should completely abandon the idea of having simple physics such as gravity abandoned.

zelda 2 was shit and changing ac's controls would make the game shittier

inb4

The Delphinus is my favorite original design from that game. The X-49 is BY FAR my least favorite design from that game. Fuck that plane.

Bump

I didn't realize that you could actually see Bartlett get shot down over B7R in AC0. I always love it when devs put small details like that in a game for continuity.

As far as I know, he only shows up in Ace difficulty and only if you're a Merc? I think? So it's an easily missed continuity nod but still cool, just like seeing Pops fleeing in there too.

Here's some english prepatched megas of Ace Combat 3. I haven't tested the PSP version, report back if it works.

Ace Combat 3 - Electrosphere (Eng IE 2.0).7z
mega.nz/#!T9xTHb4a!qoR0vxy0By6odkEOAIhN8zfwimKVWGr-EsvMeJ-tvJQ

Ace Combat 3 - Electrosphere (Eng IE 2.0) PSP.rar
mega.nz/#!61gBVQjC!aClqck7yDRleZs0OekoBdRhwL7Ab7cghZpBYAfeTNx8

What's everyone's favourite plane, and why is it the Wyvern?

As much as I might check your dubs, your opinion is objectively wrong. The best plane is the Su-27.

Anyone have that screencap of the recommended settings?

Has PS2 emulation gotten gud yet? I feel like I missed a chance that will never come back

Takes a little bit of setting up but you'll be able to do it on PC. Uses alot of CPU though, especially on software mode.

Well my PC isn't a toaster, so I assume it should be relatively fine. I never did find a decent emulator so I gave up the search long ago

Get PCX2, should be a few guides around to help install it. You need to set up myme.exe as a memory card as well. Then you simply need to download a ROM of it.

The iso for pc has messed up textures in menus and gameplay for some reason

Yes im playing zero first time on the pcsx2 and had no issues. 4 has given me some graphic issues though.

By the Razgriz, get PCSX2 and start playing now. Here's some music to get you pumped up

Bumpin with some new pictures of Boeing/Saab's entry into the T-X program

Fuck forgot pictures

So Holla Forums,

What kind of Ace are you?

Mercenary for life

bumf

This is ISAF territory

no Belka

ISAF DOGS FUCK OFF

GO FUCK AN OSEAN PIG

ISAF GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY
FREE ERUSEA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Open Horizon when?

With AC7 on the horizon, played though AC4 last weekend and had a lot of fun.
Although all the secondary weapons were a bit useless when missiles were the best option most of the time.
A shame emulation only works well in software mode on pcsx2.