#GamerGate + #NotYourShield: [#GG + #NYS]: Phantasy Star IV Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: CONTACT THE IRS REGARDING FEMFREQ POTENTIAL VIOLATION ON POLITICAL CAMPAIGNING.
archive.is/mwfP5
1. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated November 29th, 2016)
2. Archive.is isn't sure you'll donate money to them. Prove them wrong: liberapay.com/archiveis/donate
3. OP DISNOD 2: REBOOT. The Blizzard staff email addresses were added for easy emails.
>>>/gamergatehq/328644
4. Defend Free Speech! Anti-Internet Censorship Database Operation:
>>>/gamergatehq/329022
5. Dig for info regarding the ESA, (also ECA, IARC)
>>>/gamergatehq/329602
6. OP ESRBusted! Expose the ESRB for being against developers and consumers.
>>>/gamergatehq/329225

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
> ESA Michael Gallagher GfC15 transcript of video youtube.com/watch?v=mQhOqFH8cR0
- pastebin.com/rb7uyF89
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5qva0e/deepfreeze_deepfreeze_291_update_five_new_entries/
- imgur.com/gallery/X2w49

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: thisisvideogames.com/gamergatewiki/index.php?title=Boycott_List
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/S6dfk
archive.is/lkWb1
archive.is/RAaR3
archive.is/y9siJ
archive.is/gjI5Q
youtube.com/watch?v=G47DOC2I7bc
peeep.us/df9b153d
archive.is/fvUFs.
archive.fo/ebWvE
archive.fo/PT0bl
mega.nz/#!Hp8FxL5b!1pfruaknssf5HwArUc3ikleEYiQb1GFxxqpj6eFw_Hg
archive.is/uQm5r#selection-1299.0-1006.232
7-zip.org/download.html
myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/
archive.fo/cEHpN
archive.fo/vfvwP
archive.is/kjKAd
wikipediareview.proboards.com/thread/77/wikipedia-criticism-websites-read-post
archive.fo/5f6DA
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/18/fake-news-cnn-smears-milo-white-supremacist-accuses-bill-maher-mainstreaming-hate/
archive.fo/GZqrG
nintendoeverything.com/8-4-not-working-on-xenoblade-chronicles-2-localization/
breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/18/leftists-and-establishment-conservatives-freak-out-over-milo-cpac-speech/
archive.fo/eEYkn
archive.fo/vo7bu
archive.is/tkarM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat_consumption_in_South_Korea
archive.is/IKebN
oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/marvels-sjw-comic-book-propaganda-will-soon-cease-states-report/23928/
archive.is/ZLrBs
u.teknik.io/fehlH.mp4
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/833338315105505280
archive.is/Djjml
twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/833335238457696260
archive.is/HtXo7
archive.is/AtmiU
janusvr.com/,
voat.co/v/kotakuinaction/1659901
archive.is/BaMcN
76chan.org/sp/res/290018.html
archive.is/GAwLp
archive.is/MBOil
archive.is/ykLFI
twitter.com/maligqueen/status/833428127984398336
tweetsave.com/maligqueen/status/833428127984398336
feheroes.wiki/Hero_List
archive.fo/IuySv
archive.fo/52zgt
swedishgamesindustry.com/
operationrainfall.com/2017/02/18/8-4-not-working-localization-xenoblade/
archive.is/mM8QT
archive.is/1Mhgy
archive.is/3enF8
archive.fo/Pvxgo
twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/833145450408448001
archive.is/7v0nP
archive.fo/ruIjf
youtube.com/watch?v=jFCzAsIaF6k
archive.is/vOpdh
tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/554438021383081984
archive.is/YVyb4
archive.is/a8uDw
tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/666730903117373441
archive.is/C1mBa
tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/6653920798
archive.is/XqGRl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

NO SHITPOSTING

I'M GONNA CRASH THIS PLANE, WITH NO SURVIVORS!

The stream that united youtube

Cute girls with slav guns

First to check double dubs

Posting again

I remember a hubbub about plans for a 3D-printed gun being available on the Internet. The controversy died down after someone actually tried building one and it blew up after one shot.

archive of precious bread
archive.fo/S6dfk

Its gonna be a good thread with those dubs

IT BEGINS AGAIN

Might be hard to catch dubs though, considering how it's the weekend.

More like Lady of the Hills

We are truly winning hard. Trump got elected, George Takei got his poll shoved up his ass, that trump dress woman and milo had their work reach #1 best seller on amazon, and all those youtubers have more views than bullshit like ff. Shouldn't take long until big devs bend over.

Wew lads, you all should watch the trump rally that just ended. At least the start, believe me its worth it

But her name is Lyndis

IMO most of the time it's antifunz scaremongering, and "a little knowledge" syndrome. Some of the hype around 3d printing a gun is ridiculous, it makes it seem as if the tech has reached a startrek replicator level or some sheeeit. It has not, maybe one day it will, but as of current era fuck no.

Previous thread, a kind user found a recent article with the ESA.
archive.is/lkWb1
Theres a lot of choice quotes in there, but a lot raise red flags such as lobbying, Gamification, and the return of making the industry "Mature & Respectful." I've also talked about more OC ideas from the ESA to NISA, and what arguments to expect regarding translation.

One good thing about FE Heroes art
The tits
The glorious anime tits

What happened with Takei's poll?

He deleted it because the results disagreed with him.

archive.is/RAaR3
archive.is/y9siJ

You needed an actual metal barrel for it. When retards tried printing and shooting it without using those it would explode because they're retards who can't follow instructions.

Link?

Sauce? Provide a link user

You ever notice that before celebs were getting thousands of retweets for virtue signaling while the people calling them out on it only got a few now it seems to be the opposite

I approve of the battle damage too.

3 years later and they're still angry about us.

archive.is/gjI5Q

non of them understands it. You saw that one comic in which a antifa girl hits a nazi with a baseball bat in the knee? The audience calling her a snowflake? They have no idea what it means, they think we use it like a normal insult like asshole or retard.

Man this country is producing too much salt

Reminder that the ESA's Nite to Unite event is in 10 days.

That is some prime grade A salt in the comments, goddamn

I don't think I've seen that one

I find it absolutely hilarious that people throw a shit-fit over the prospect of others manufacturing guns using expensive tech and mediocre-quality plastics when Chechens have been doing it in their basements using basic tools and scrap metal for decades.

Some of them think it's a code word for jews. Because, you know, the ashes from the Auschwitz furnaces fell to the ground like snowflakes.
Yeah, we're super artistic about our insults like that.

I don't think anyones grandma would read webcomics, let alone redpanels. Once again sjws take over a community and destroy its purpose to fight their own political battles.

Yeah the battle damage art is so amazing
I'm surprised it isn't being called sexist on kotaku

youtube.com/watch?v=G47DOC2I7bc 51:39 I didnt think i would be up so fast

B-but that's cyberviolence against women, user.

Oh and he starts tearing into the lying media at 54:10

BANE?

This is cancer
Fuck these people

This isn't a LOL thread

ESA uploaded a new set of photos on their Facebook.

Anyone got any pics of adult tiki from heroes I love her art in that

Awful lotta honkies in the ESA. Don't they care about diversity?

How ironic they try to co-opt terms like "triggered" and "snowflake" in a condescending manner. When in reality their entire subreddit consists un self aware users making passively aggressive snarky comments to people having different political opinions. At least kiwifarms' userbase admit they are autists themselves laughing at other autists.

That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
peeep.us/df9b153d

You have been visited by

THE GLORIOUS WAIFU OF LOVE

Good luck on love, Good Luck on Surgeries, Concentration, Smugness, a better PC, the ability to spot shills, Orchestra instead of Dubstep, an easy guide to mememagic, faster Japanese learning and Salt of your enemies will come but only if you post a pic of your Waifu followed by the words “FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE”

Remember to always be a big guy

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE

I bet Bill was behind this.

For Her

FOR HER, THE WORST NIGHTMARE OF GAMERGATE
It works, I have a better PC now.

Are there any edits of this?

Do we need a reedition of the Sugar Banjou encounter?

End of set.

I'm very disappointed there's not a loss edit yet

They do that with a lot of communities that revolve around laughing at dumb shit from other parts of the internet. Most of these communities have gone from "dude look at this stupid post i stumbled on lol" to "heheh hey guys look at this post of someone who disagrees with us [which was either cherrypicked, taken out of context, or made under a troll account]! so dumb unlike us, amirite?" They do it to feel smug and look superior to their opponents, and sadly it kind of works. Ridicule is man's most potent weapon and all that.

There has to be a way to counter this, though I'm not sure how.

well I found one while searching the original

Now that is the kind of edit is what I was looking for.

For some reason I can't see my pictures all I get is that mountain icon even with the large thumbnails shit oh well guess I'll play roulette with my reaction images

But that's not all!

Only gross white male nerds watch anime, user. Are you a sexist or something?

FOR HER

God damn it

Well I finally finished my first war on Foxhole, it was really intense, run out of ammo when storming the enemy last city.

And then comes that fucker with his revolver and shoot me in the back causing me to bleed to death, at least we won.

IDGI

That pretty much what happened with /r/justneckbeardthings.

You cant really counter it but you can easily make the circlerjerk out themselves as a certain demographic when the group becomes hostile and defensive. For example archive.is/fvUFs. The users in this community consist of bearded goons and SJWs judging by the reaction.

Not all german sounding last names are jewish

End of set. webm is a reminder of Constance Steinkuehler.
The battle is far from over.

Of course, I thought we were all sexists here.

for her

Ill take a sample

Yeah, that's something I've noticed too, goons are behind a lot of the "laugh at ridiculous shit" communities that get co-opted.

And even on places like Twitter and Tumblr, the people who post similar screencaps half the time on their own account all turn out to either be goons (or just fans of shit they make like retsupurae). Sometimes they're neofags, especially if they're big on retro/obscure games.

DO IT FOR ANIME TIDDIES

THE ULTIMATE FORCE AGAINST RETARDED MORALFAGGOTS AND CULTISTS

But are you degenerate enough to enjoy headpats and holding hands?

FOR THE TITTIES

A good portion of Goons have transferred over to KF, and I suspect Zoe posts there as well.

SA are the pioneers of "let's laugh at people who i consider below me"" shtick online. I wonder what Jung and Freud would have thought of that if they were alive today.

HALLELUJAH, KEK IS IN THE THREAD

Good morning, faglets!

I like retro\classic games, I don't treat obscure=G.O.A.T, sometimes they're obscure and interesting, sometimes they're obscure and just suck. I don't hate on all current era vidya, it's mostly that a large part of them now does not seem to appeal to me. Some for subjective reasons, some are more for business practices that I don't agree with. Seasons pass on games that doesn't make sense for it, Day1 DLC, cosmetic DLC etc. If others like them, I'm not going to blow a gasket at them, I just vote with my dollar.

I'm kinda bothered when socjus cancer devs and studios try to use faux retro as a way to hide their laziness. And the actual classics and retro games gets lumped in with their cancer.

Isn't that Chelsea's project? Boy, totally proving us wrong on those Goon connections.

wew

But of course.

I want the Ichinose one

bonus points

I want that Kirby Lagann.

Any place that lists all the figures shown off?

Yay. I was starting to miss the brain gloryhole of the america.

oh shidd futuba statue

The ESA isn't mentioned, but Gamification is something they want pushed & I saw it get mentioned in this article back in 2012.
The Top 10 Tech Trends, Straight From 5 Top Tech VCs [2012]
archive.fo/ebWvE
The Top 10 Tech Trends, Straight From 5 Top Tech VCs Part 2 [2012]
archive.fo/PT0bl

Methwhale was scouting there a while ago.

Whats KF?

Kiwi farms?

KiwiFarms, headed by HotWheels old coder who screwed up some of the site.

It focuses on Chris-Chan and other lolcows, but the funny thing is, the whole place is populated with Goons, Trannies, Autists, Tumblrinas, and I suspect some of the SJW clique, under alter-egos in order to not bring attention to themselves.

If I had the Tidus HAHAHAHAHA I'd be posting it right now.

Wasn't that shut down in an autistic fit by josh

Yes, but it looked like it was him trying to drum up drama for donations. It's back up.

Have some Tidus and some titty.

You know these guys will flip back to 'edgelord' the second being a SJW doesn't give them any free pass and power to abuse other people. They are just praying on people's naiveness.

It would be a good opportunity to discover their alts for evidence gathering.

Especially since the majority of Tumblr sees KF as a rampant hive of transphobia, to the point where several people refuse to acknowledge the evidence against Shmorky because it was originally posted there.

Oddly enough i suspect the "ralph shill" shitposter that used to hang out in this general. Is likely a guy named "Vordrak".

Indeed. They seem to want to be hiding in plain sight.

…By claiming his family was "in danger" because of "doxing." Gee, where did I see that tactic before?

This shit is definitely going to be made to fuck off by Japan, now isn't it?

I still think TD is just about quality localizations not shat on by retards and not a full on shame defying campaign for the unalienable right to enjoy tits and ass.

Shaming people for enjoying things like anime toddies because of self-righteous and pretentious retardation needs to be attacked at its core.

*tiddies

Fuck you, you nigger autocorrect.

Oh, the KF userbase is absolutely full of lolcows. I wouldn't be surprised if someone started a community specifically to milk KF users.

Absulotely haram senpai

KF is generally described as self-milking, no? Like a cow sucking its own udders and making perpetual motion.

Now for the moment you've all been waiting for…my font collection!
I'm giving you my armory full of unique fonts that will definitely help your OC or font identification needs. The exact total is 31,346 fonts, all of which are yours as long as you've got some space on your computer to take 15GB.
mega.nz/#!Hp8FxL5b!1pfruaknssf5HwArUc3ikleEYiQb1GFxxqpj6eFw_Hg
Enjoy.

The damage control was absolutely hilarious, not only were they defending Josh leaking IPs along with every single image request made by those IPs but they were dumb enough to believe people would fall for their retarded attempts to appeal to freetards.

Did you even use half of these or did you just cycle through three per hour?

No thank you.

I don't necessarily trust mega.nz since Dotcom left.
archive.is/uQm5r#selection-1299.0-1006.232

Any other sites that you'd prefer to upload through, like teknik.io?

Sounds hot.

Do you have SSDs or something? lol

what the fuck man.
I kinda want it

As long as they can accept 10GB, then I'll upload.

I mostly use Futara & Univers for OC. Depends on context.

Explain.

Just predicting what will happen if I install that shit. My computer already chokes to death to load the font editor in photoshop and paint and I barely have 500 fonts.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

You can upload your stuff in 1GB chunks, perhaps with something like 7zip to split it up first.

Has anything new happened with the big players, like disney or WSJ, on the pewdiegate front?

Reading through his twitter timeline and it looks like red-pill central with both Kraut&Tea and Chris Raygun being re-tweeted by him

Well with that many installed, it may take a while for list to load. But yes, I do have a SSD!

I'm gonna sound like an idiot, but I'm assuming you want me to make 1GB chucks and upload them one by one, right?

Jesus christ, my data cap is 80gb

Just thought I'd show an alternative to mega.nz, didn't necessarily mean to imply that I'd download the fonts themselves.

I should clarify that the 15GB is what's inside the zip, the file itself is 9.71GB.

It's no problem!

I use the word "necessarily" in the most pointless of contexts when I'm drunk.

Try 7zip, it should be able to compress it further for whoever wants to download it. 7-zip.org/download.html
Also, here's this handy website for identifying fonts: myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

In relation to NISAs laundry list of fuck ups, would it work to tie Nick Doerr of Neptunia infamy to OC? It might also help if there's any verified articles of Idea Factory disowning NISA or Doerr's unprofessional attitude.
archive.fo/cEHpN

Ask the Neptunia threads for that, I guess they'd be more than willing to help.

Imagine CWC sucking his own bitchtits.

I got excited for a minute for having a shitload of new fonts, but that is way, WAY excessive.

Make like a 1gb file with the top 200 or something. I'd DL that and use the fuck out of it.

To the user who suggested my fatigue was dehydration the other night: Thanks! I cut the soda and drank nothing but 50/50 water and Gatorade the last couple days and I feel a lot better.

I look forward to seeing what the Holla Forums demographic of the west looks like then.

Article I posted on Nick Doerr was only the short take of it, the full version is here.
The Great Localization Q&A
archive.fo/vfvwP
Here's the more interesting part…
The big problem with that is how much goons & SJWeebs are dominate in many positions regarding translations (And given what's been found on the ESA, the same thing) where competition isn't allowed because they know how much controversy they cause shitting up translations & anyone who simply wants to play a game that doesn't have 4Kids-tier cringe. It's hard to open up a business when most of the big guys follow their ideology and said ideology is still prevalent.
You can say this is where Torrential Downpour comes in to play to highlight these issues!

Would a collection of Japanese fonts work fine? (Given the reasonable size)
That was me.

I think I'm in love with Mark.
I'm a girl, btw.

tits or gtfo

If you're actually not Mark bullshitting us, you know the rules, and so do I.

Tits or GTFO

My tits are for Mark's eyes only.

If you say so ChristineWC.

Japan should be vocally condemning and mocking these retarded excuses of fans.

I just wish people could fucking say they don't care about western controversy.

If that's going to be done, everything that was fucked up in translation on every game that we know have to be highlighted. Showing normalfags on how these "localizers" have this bent hate against Japanese video games for being "problematic" while hiding under the retarded notion that it might be too "out of context" and their other excuses will be helpful regarding this. By the way:

GDC is in 2 weeks, is your body ready?!

But that is another problem in of itself. To the Japanese, the English translators shitting up their works & the potential buyers who would be more than happy to give them more money is a non-issue because what happens outside happens outside.
To the Japanese again, they have the loyalty curse in which they will never think of the more western approach & disown them because they either get manipulated by the English PR team whose job is spin bullshit into "This is what they really want, believe!" or they again don't care.
And now to the westerners, the ideology battle is still a big problem because even though Trump has won the election, they're not going to simply go away, they're going to fight for their positions & once again try to manipulate the people who aren't informed that "The people who think we need to actually do our jobs are entitled gamers!" There's a whole pyramid of problems in the game industry that have to be addressed like the ESA.
I'm wondering if what that user that said whatever happens in the USA the other countries would follow suit is true

They should do something about that memory leak.

Fixed your filename.

I'm headed there soon. So excited.

what should we look for, user? What are you planning? Are you going to try to be a character in the new rebooted anime series?

Be careful, user. Apparently, there's an honest-to-god Communist Party picketing in front of the camera.

Cracked spilling salt over Milo's Maher appearance: archive.is/kjKAd

I very much doubt they will change their stance. Big corporations rarely do.

Do people tune in to GDC like E3?

They couldn't find any trump supporters doing the nazi salute, so they had to make their own

I'm real afraid

I'm not going to give it away, but lets just say moviebob will get salty over it.

Why do the things we once loved have to fall so fucking far?

I forgot about that. Was it any good?

You're going to eat a salad in front of the camera?

Nah, it's more like it's a good place to to gauge how much influence the clique has. GDC has basically been taken by the cancer for years, and by looking at their panels and stuff you can get an idea of the general state of the clique and can see if their power-base is eroding or not.

He triggered larry wilmore pretty fucking good

Acid please, it would be like comparing Asuka's broken body after the fight with the EVA series to Anita after 2 years of GG.

Larry wilmore is easily triggered. Remember he was filling in as a host for john and he got so triggered that his host corrected him on what happened on a BLM protest that the station had to edit the interview where he lost his shit.

That is why it is important to get some communication going with Japanese devs. I know translations are almost always better when done by native speakers, but I would take broken Engrish over thrown in comments about trigger warnings and xir's gender pronouns any day.

At least then its close to the original intent.

I'd be surprised if I could find any American games conference that wasn't taken by the cancer these days.

there is some thoroughly gay shit happening at the end of the old bread.

user…

I will never understand how Milo became such a boogieman. They hype him up into way more then he really is.

For what purpose?

You answered yourself.

There are no boogiemen, but for the ones the media creates.

I heard Milo and Maher actually found common ground on a few things, do you know what they were?

Islam being a bad thing and free speech being a good thing.

They tried too hard to discredit gamergate.

Never watched Maher, assumed he believed the exact opposite.

To be honest, that seems like a cop-out. If someone said they weren't for free speech, they'd be getting their asses grilled.

Please tell me more and more people are hating mudshits.

It's fucking pathetic and never stops pissing me off.

don't forget that most sjws consider hate speech to not be free speech. They can still hold the idea that they support free speech while actively suppressing stuff they don't like

Wikipedia Review is looking for Wikipedia criticism sites.
wikipediareview.proboards.com/thread/77/wikipedia-criticism-websites-read-post

Someone should make an account there and send them to WiA and the gghq thread. I'm doing about five different things and can't get to it.

That's my other point. It's easy for anyone to say "X is bad & I support free speech" to score brownie points, but then they forgo what they preach & turn around whenever someone makes fun of a group (Particularly either of the big 2: jews and muslims. Or any non-white group excluding the Japanese) by going "Whoa dude, that's hate speech!"
You can say "Two nukes weren't enough for Japan" all you want, nobody bats an eye. You can say "Germans deserved to be indoctrinated for something that happened years ago", nobody bats an eye.

We never got another GG TV after SVU and K.O.B.S, right?

Dead planet
Dead country
Dead city
Dead computer
Dead site
Dead board
Dead hashtag
Dead bread
Dead gamers

Mr.Robot had a gamergate episode.

Just stomp the retards, most of all, worthless shits that bitch about Japan while never shutting the fuck up about filthy mudslimes.

Well? There needs to be a full cultural push back against all the pathetic buzzwords we see used by retards all the time.

When?

That's why I'm trying to think of what OC to make for the ESA & the "Localizers." I don't want to make the mistake of juggling too many ideas to the point where they don't take off, so I want to start somewhere and go with the ESA since not too many people know who they are other than "The E3 guys" much like George Soros.

Maher's always shit on Islam. Maher hates religion of all sorts but is aware that Islam is the worst one currently practiced by any significant amount of people.

You know the most effective fucking way to rouse the normalfags?

Start with a full on assault against feminazi retardation altogether, which we help show how disgusting mudshits are as well.

E3 is still pretty much run on the principles of capitalism. Cancer, sure, but not SJW cancer.

Bullshit. Last E3 was an atrocity.

That's because it happened the day of the Pulse shooting and everyone was wearing fag pins and couldn't stop virtue signaling about the fucking thing

At least it was fun seeing the stream chats light up with constant walls of >FAG PINS

Ehh…I think they've already reached that point last year by wearing the fag emblems.
In wake of Orlando attacks, some “sensitivity” tweaks from E3 publishers
archive.fo/5f6DA
And considering the ESA is a advocate of immigration…well gee, who could've seen that coming?

The fag emblems weren't SJW, it was just really, really shitty timing. They would have done the same thing if it was a major sporting event. It was a very normalfag thing to do, not an SJW thing. Hell, I still think thsoe shootings were bad. It's just a shame no one talked about the real problem: mudslimes.

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/18/fake-news-cnn-smears-milo-white-supremacist-accuses-bill-maher-mainstreaming-hate/
Why do people still trust CNN?

The ribbons don't even bother me aside from that obnoxious forced shit of "rainbows are for otherwise normal homosexuals and mentally I'll transhits".

But blatantly ignoring the fucking mudslimes makes me livid.

At least being puritanical retards who hate to and ass will help perfectly stomping out the retarded cultists just like with feminazis.

It all comes back to wonderful defiant human nature and the soul.

Wasn't the same guy who didn't want to go on bill maher when he heard that milo was going to show up

Wow. Just, wow.

Retards are to be dismissed and mercilessly ridiculed.

That's not really a choice. You can get shot in your thigh and a bullet might still bounce around and hit a few organs

Considering their latest tagline is "the world's most trusted news source," I don't think people do. They've been caught in too many lies and push agendas too hard to be trustworthy.

A good way to cut through the bullshit is through direct complaining, remember. If we can get a few adresses or email adresses, all it takes is about 10-20 letters saying the same thing to move people, it's that easy. Broken japanese isn't the best, but if it's the best we got, then great. If we can source a translator here to make the wording better to avoid misunderstanding, then we're good.

You want to topple these fucks, only a few simple steps.

1. Find jap publishers who partner with stupid localizer fucks
2. Send them letters or emails, letters are fucking great but might be expensive and take a long time
3. get a translator to look over your shit
4. say the same thing in your own words for each letter
5. watch relations and localizers crumble like fucking dust.

It's that simple.

Then please just bully the shit out of me next time I impossible misspell tits or tiddies.

I can sort of speak japanese, i'll give it a shot.

Seriously Cuck News Network?

Remember, you can't do this alone, rally as many bodies as you can. There's nothing as stupid as a plan that goes sour because you tried to forge something like an address.

Much appreciated.

That really should get thrown out in court, the MSM abuses that loophole far too much.

We #MediaGate now

Found this article from 2000.
Rated R, For 'Regulation'?
archive.fo/GZqrG

Gamergate: new game+

Or the expansion pack. However you want to look at it

GAMERGATE LEVELED UP

Mediagate is going to be fucking glorious. Disrespectful Nod needs to be reignited against the WSJ, and all the clickbait shitholes that joined them.

We need to shill Pewdiepie's video comment sections with links on any email campaign against the WSJ.

53 FUCKING MILLION PEOPLE could be pushing in the MSM's butthole right now. Oy vey! That's almost 10 shoahs!

Ideally, it'd be great to organize a wide swath of youtubers to also join, and get their audience to join in as well.

The mainstream media needs to die, this opportunity is FUCKING RIPE.

HERE WE FUCKIN GO LADS

End times begins nao
Continues…

Continues…

WE DID IT FAM
But I kinda overwhelming by all these happenings
And I seriously hope not to be invaded by mad Japs, Chinks, or Norks
Literally nations from west, east, north literally wants to invade us right now and people in here panicking like shit
This may be the last time I post before gassed by one of these 3 nations
Suddenly Japs are now "Gas the Chongs, Imperial Japan now", Chinks are like "Gas the Gooks, One China Now", and Norks are "Gas the South pigs, Civil War again".
I don't know what the fuck is going and and what would happen anymore. Maybe Japs are pissed that we trying to overthrow their puppet and China is pissed we're importing Patriot missles from US. Anyway the current tension in Far East is more than you think. Like eye of the storm. I guess your media never covered this.
This is literally the Gookmagddon: End Times. End signs everwhere. People in here talking now is the most dangerous moment ever in Korea's thousands of history, more than Japanese or North invasion.
Either we unfuck outselves and behead the Korean Illuminatis, or our entire nation wiped out by one of neighbor country invasion. There is no middle ground.
This is the biggest, dagerous test ever given to our people. Prey for us to slay this dreadful hydra without any hesitation, for we are in deep shit right now.
Glad I'm /k/ommando and know how to make piss into pure water. Thank you, Alex Jones. They can't steal my precious body fluids in perfect harmony.

Good job gookanon, and any pictures of them following Turdeau's "If we kill ourselves, we win" mass suicides?

Heh.

Sounds good to me.

Holy shit.

Not uncensored one. 2 person confirmed to killed themselves with note saying "Stop the impeachment" but only heavily censored picture with mosaic. There are countless news articles about them though. Mostly without pictures or even does they're so heavily censored it's like chess board. Korean laws are draconic and prohibits graphical photos by the law.
ILBE and Park goons on the internet desperately trying to lure more people to commit suicide but I guess even they're not that insane enough to actually do that. Or maybe too coward.
Paid goons are still making loud, vandalizing protests in the streets. Waving Korean flags and even US striped banners. I have no idea why they waving US flag in that protest. Maybe they wants Uncle Sam to save Park.
Most people in anti-impeach protest are old people or disabled. They were so desperate for money and now they're protesting something they don't even believe for. Poor people. Even one of my old cousin received text message offering money for attending anti-impeach protest.
A hundred bucks for sell-out for a day is very good deal, actually. For many people who's old and unemployed.

It's time to play the game again, all.

Let's have more fun this time.

Hey guys, Acid Rain here. My laptop died. Do any of you have those webms I made way back when, specifically the one where I'm drinking Mountain Dew of of a wine glass?

Here's a fucked up laugh to lighten the mood.

How long until a double whammy of anti-Russia and anti-vidya shilling?

Spread that shit on social media, CUT OFF THE LEGS OF THEIR FAKE PROTEST by pointing out the elites are paying people to protest on their behalf at the expense of the Truth, and the nation.

Oh fuck, did they actually find the assassination list?

Heard rumors from several people who lived in Korea for years, about how anyone who dug around the chaebols and government corruption ended up mysteriously missing or dead due to some "accident," similar to people investigating or crossing the Clintons.

Godspeed Gook, the East is literally burning (China and Japan/US arm races, Bad Korea doing attentionwhoring shit without scrutiny, Flipland leading ASEAN to destroy ISIS wannabes and drug lords and syndicates, and Myanmar buddha-brothers removing kebab!) what a time to be alive in! Hope you guys also crackdown on those fucking ILBE bugs and Park goons, suffer not the goons to live!

What the FUCK, Korea

Well we all know this. Even media numerously covered this story but we can't punish them because it's actually not illegal. They funding goons through proxy rights/civil organizations and they're virtually untrackable.
We all know they're paid so don't worry. You might surprised that paid goon protests are not actually stunning thing in Korea but you know, we're in fucking FUBAR state. At least we're alive and witnessing this moment os history.

Yeah, it's not secret that Park, or more precisely Choi and her cabal ruthlessly removed their oppositions. Park's cousins assassinated when they tried to whistleblow shit on her, many NIS agents found dead in woods to cover up the rigged election shit.
Somehow several Park's enemies mysteriously found dead in a specific car model 'GM Daewoo Matiz' and we made new fresh meme that calls assassination to 'Matiz'd'.
So many people Matiz'd under Park's draconic regime. Those people in the blacklist are actually fortunate ones, because they weren't on the kill list.
I fear I might Matiz'd someday. That's why I only post on anonymous boards.

Thank you, user. We're slowly turning this gookpocalypse into goonpocalypse now. They're getting more desperate day by day.
ILBE is actually public propaganda project ran by NIS and their servers connected with NIS addresses. And the paper-company behind the ILBE website is actually brand of Choi's shamanic religion cult, Shincheonji (New World Church). All these are confirmed through digs. I've seen them dig these around like good ol' GG digging days.
Pro-Japan, Pro-China, Communism Right Wing Social Justice movement run by government.. Jesus Christ how fucking horrifying. We invented the new term Right-wing Communism.
We asked for this. We let them rampant and now we're paying the price.

Now that's straight from the devil.

Best big sister

Hope you gooks will remove goons, like a Hyundai of Peace will appear when they start with their fake protest marches.

IIRC I think one of the protests already had a guillotine brought out, but seriously, Park and her cabal must be killed.

What timeline am I even in anymore

Aye, if any of those paid anti-impeach protestors come out, greet them with a little bit of ol' Eurobeat.

Fun fact: in the newest episode of The Dick Show, it was revealed that Josh is now dating a (formerly) homeless tranny.

Why the hell is that even a thing? That's literally asking for the type of bullshit you're describing.

DEAR LORD!

That's official art?
Shit. That might be the thickest a nintendo character has ever been.

…That's not bullshit at all
Who the fuck wrote your constitution? It's kinda awful.
I'm glad about the Samsung stuff, though. It's about time they get fucked.

Well, if the impeachment proceedings does hit its expiration date, this should be the first thing Park and her goons see out of the court

And this ladies and gentlemen is why the US Constitution has the whole "right to keep and bare arms" thing

I forgot the part that Lee funded/bribed Choi's cabal with 4200000000WON (About 4 billion USD) and bought the finest horse breeds that costs over 3 millions dollar from Europe, just for Choi's daughter.
The first arrest warrant denied at the court because court says it was forced and Samsung was underdog than Choi. Yes, Choi is powerful than Samsung itself, even court sees that.

People brought many guillotines to the protest. Not one or two, fucking the absolute mad people hand-crafted these and carried them on the protest. Topkek.

Timeline 2; AKA 'Realm of Revelations and Change'.
God put us into harsh test but if we endure this and overcome, there will be true golden age where Anime is real.

If the constitutional court fails to decide within the date, or more than 3 out of 9 constitutional judges unable to judge due to various factors, she fucking reinstates. That's why they're so desperately delay and sabotage it. I ain't a lawyer but somehow they can delay the court trial process. Our constitution is known for being shit and fucking extremely rushed while making.

Well I, we don't want to drag this shitshow for one full more year. We're already devastated and it's obvious Park's gonna purge people like Erdogan did when she'd reinstated.

It's called 'Absolute Monarchy / Imperial Presidency system' by the constitution lawmakers. You are pretty much untouchable absolute king for 5 years when you're elected. The fucking president can do everything, and everything must pass the approval of the president. The politicians already insisting voice to revise the constitution more like US or europe, which more system-driven than leader driven.
But apparently the fucking next presidential candidates are greedy fuck jews and oppose to revise because they wants to dictate just like Park. It's fucking dreadful situation.
Our constitution were written by shitty 'researchers' who were worked for Imperial Japan and never able to write a single Korean letter before they started to make constitution. Many parts of our constitution are ripoff from Japan and US but they're badly translated. Our entire judicial system is Ctrl + V from Japan.

Your constitution is masterpiece. You must know that. Keep that in mind. It's heartful opinion by people from the country has shitty constitution. Our constitution prohibits possession of arms, and actually forcing citizen to 'Duty to defend the country and when the state calls'. Thus we have shitty conscription and it is illegal to rebel against the system, even the slightest.
You must protect your constitution. you gotta do.

They need to hurry up and release best woman.

Unfortunately we got an unconstitutional amendment (which most people will think you're crazy if you point that out) in the 1910s that's that fucked everything up and made us subject to momentary whims of the masses.

Stay safe gookanon

(Checked)

Fucking pleb!

you mean lute or marisa

So if they run out of time and Park gets back in what happens? can they get her with something else?

That's a funny way of spelling Kyra.

I see good times ahead of you. Remember that tyrants make extreme moves on the way out.

Let them dance the Dance of Death. For it is their own death that they dance, no more, no less.

She should honestly let herself be impeached, worse things come for her then impeachment the way the winds are blowing if she doesn't.

Asians, not just japs, are known to be rather quick to assassination when things go nuts.

More surprising thing is not Lee, it's how Choi got fucked. Whistle-blowers and insiders interviews with media that they surprised how this situation gone this far, because they thought Choi is the strongest, most powerful person in this nation. Way more than Park herself. They says they thought the situation would be covered up in a week and everyone who blew whistle and reported it ends up dead or missing. They says Choi was that powerful.
It's also the top #1 property rank person in Korea ever arrested and even Samsung's power and name couldn't protect him. I saw the interview and prosecutors says even the most loyal prosecution/judge puppets served for Park turned against her because now they realized how we're in deep shit, how Park is incompetent and evil, and if they don't act soon we'd be fucked forever and this nation would be dead. Even goons in legal system who worked for dirty power for decades are now fresh man and they came to their senses, it was that serious.
Anyway Lee's facial expression when the court passed the arrest warrant were just perfect. It was asking to make JUST edit.
More and more insiders and whistle-blowers asking media to interview with them. It's almost bring me tears when they finally stood against the corruption now and the corrupted getting fucked into oblivion. Every 8PM news time is like watching Loose Change for the first time. It is truly the age of revelations.

Thank you. Godspeed, user.

More like they succeed to sabotage the process. If they able to sabotage the constitutional court till the final decision, the judges would have no choice but deny the impeachment due to withhold. Like I said the investigation notes are over 50000 pages and it would be take weeks just to read them. They can't just make the decision by public opinion or their own. The final decision note would be over thousands of pages at least. And Park's lawyers taking precious times from constitutional court judges to make them can't decide at the final moment.
They have to examine whether it's truly violating the constitution, and it's slow, painful process, especially now. If the process delayed and they cannot prove whether Park violated the constitution or not, it would be considered as denied.

Every evening news feels like some kind of intense Dystopian political cyberpunk conspiracy theory novel. I didn't expect to see them this desperate. For few months ago they were untouchable, fearsome, absolute iron fists. And now they brought down to the degree where interviews with YouTuber, arrested in jail, and pretending to be retarded or suffering dementia.
I couldn't be more happier. But yet bit concerned that those 3 neighbor nations actually do something to take us in this time of opportunity when we're vulnerable.
We're now vulnerable as fuck and in full anarchy state. God, please let us settle this shit soon as possible in best way.

Either way, CEOs better watch their toes. (Heh, rhymes.)
I really wonder with all of that shit happening in Korea, if the same could happen in Europe like Germany or Sweden

They bleed, cry, laugh, lie, they are human.
And they bleed. No one is untouchable, yet people would like to be seen as such.

The plain fact is that dystopia is momentary, because generally, if people are under heel, they will eventually (as in quickly) throw off their opressor and say "fuck you". That is the true nature of humanity, one of the original sins. Rebellion.

The plain fact is that passion and wish to live free are innate in a people. The people are educated, the internet is free, the grand mass exchange of knowledge is here. You may not have seen it but I have, even your opressed neighbors, the North Koreans, have formed an underground of information exchange with the outside, there have been tales of whole families walking over mountains, using smuggled phones all just to contact their sons and daughters. MOUNTAINS. In our own history in America, the slavery abolitionist movement, made up of all creeds and races in the country, they struggled against it, and slavery was not abolished by an assassin or a civil war, it was done legally, as if it were a goddamned footnote.

We're going through the same thing here. This is a fight against the shackles of the media, of the governments, and we only have to win once to get the ball rolling.

And we have. Fight with joy, for you are my brother. You may not have citizenship in my country, but there is kinship between our people and you will overcome this.

This isn't a wish for the best, this is thr truth of the matter. Frankly, if I knew you were fucked, i'd tell you so. Not the kind of guy who lies about this shit. You'll be free. We all will. It's only a matter of when, and "when" is "soon".

saved

How has the self improving been going?

I liked the rhyme.

So why isn't this international front page news? The SK President and now CEO of Samsung part of the wealthiest family of SK?

How big does a story have to get?

I've heard very little from the news in general about the South Korean situation. I think they want to not bring it up because it might plant the idea in people's heads that "If it can happen there, it can happen here too."

That's pretty much the gist of it here. Show it to anyone like an American what's going on over there (Or the mass-raping from Muslims & refugees in Sweden, UK, Germany, etc.), then they'll think differently and repeat "If it can happen there, it can happen here too." Which is true. Try to get an American to talk about the USS Liberty as well.

It's the inevitable destination for those corrupted nations. No one can evade the moment of revelations. Like you goes coma when the cancer inside of your body run amuck, if your nation keep it's corrupted, twisted way of state it will be swept by either revolution or total uprising. Revolution itself neither a bad or good thing. It is inevitable process of corrupted societies that is FUBAR. Just like the natural immune system of body of rule of nature. It was Karma.
And when the time of revelations comes, you will feel uncomfortable, sick, tired, shocked, stunned, overwhelmed, and panic but don't be afraid. You just seen the rotten, despicable truth and were lie beneath of this twisted society. It's just the people discharging the decated pus of this society just to stay alive.
Prepare your mind about uncanny truth. This moment will come into west as well sooner or later. Though it's up to you for overcome and fix the system, or lost in it's track and appoint another dictator and start the new dark age.

I sometimes forgot about that fact. I sometimes don't want to consider them as same human race as me or those ones I love, and good, honest people. I sometimes deny in my mind the fact they're same human like me because my hope in humanity's sake.

So many scums and dictators died peacefully in their beds. This uncanny truth makes me deny the fact that we let them loose and weren't make them suffer for what they did, and makes me think wicked are untouchable and invincible. It's bad habit of thoughts.

I remember the quote that the good and the truth is one immortal thing while evil and lies are destined to perish.
The crave to freedom and righteous is written in our DNA, more than any other instincts. Even when the very moment we serve for the master and lick their shoes, the passion for freedom, harmony and justice is reside within us waiting to be woke up and our inner overlord is always telling us this ain't right.
The problem is many people's inner overlords are in absence. But I think they started to waking up.
Their plan to degrade us, rewrite the history and oppress the truth and information will be failed, and it's already cracking. Yes, even the North Korea is rattling with signs of civil uprising of common people by testimony of people got out of there recently.
Someday our children will learn the unfabricated, unexaggerated, un-scale-downed, true history from true natural perspective without any prejudice. The true righteous world with no bullshit or misuse of authority will be there. Someday we will learn how not to be bloated in our opinions and learn how to be humble. Someday we will learn there is more precious things than profit, power or income. And learn how not to kneel down before unjust and rebel against corrupted. Someday we will know no fear and only eager for freedom, justice, and compassion will fill our hearts.
Thanks for calling me a bro and give credit to my poorly written attempt to share this affair that is not well known.

It actually worked breddy great. Now I rarely think that I'm shit and I I believe I'm capable of doing anything if I made up myself and put my true efforts. Now I started to believe the true potential of humanity.
Next stage would be overcoming my frustrations, nihilism and despair that built by ages of infamy. And final stage would be execute.
Thanks for checking me up. I don't know how much but it surely helped me. No one every taught me to think that I'm not actually shit. It's totally new thing to me. Korean education and society is basically brainwashes you since you're kid that you're little, helpless, incapable living garbage and you can't achieve anything without the support of unjust society and the system. It's kind of old Illuminati way of teachings, to make people as servant of system and loyal to whatever cause, make people as little PTSD psychopaths who follow every orders from higher ups.
My self-hate ego is slowly fading away thank to you. you have my sincere gratitude.

You're very sick MC.

I've been sitting here digesting the implications of #MediaGate and now Gook drops a bomb on us.

Been a while since I've said this, but

WHY CAN'T I HOLD ALL THIS HAPPENING?

What the hell can we do to help catalyze the MSM's further destruction?

Is Gookanon posting behind seven proxies? How do we smuggle him out of there if he isn't?

Do Sargon and Pewdiepie have enough power to start a fire?

So many questions. So many possibilities!

Or, or they don't. They love and thrive under oppression, and call it freedom. Freedom scares them, because they have forgotten how to be free. They love their shackles, they revel in their limitations.

They worship the shekel, swallow every corporate lie, every hollow PR bullshit, bow to anyone with a smidgen of authority and in turn, oppress all who are below them. They chain themselves, chain others and call themselves free.

Good book choice gookanon.

Canada could use someone willing to talk about it. Our big network is the CBC, which is literally owned by the government, so they're sure as shit not going to mention it. The problem is when you bring this up, people just herp and derp and treat you like a nutjob. "You really think the media would cover for the government like that?" "Why would they care if people trust the government?" "I really doubt they have every employee of every network in their pockets." as if the head honchos of the big networks don't all have their greasy fingers in a bunch of different pies. It doesn't matter if Joe Shmoe the janitor is in their pocket when they can just pass word to the showrunners and producers "Don't talk about the shadow government in South Korea".

Seriously? Dude, he and Sam Harris shit on Islam so bad one time that they almost made Ben Affleck cry.

I hope so, because there's no way they can be like that forever.
The power of the mind does wonders. If you keep telling yourself "Woe is me, I'm so bad at everything I want to kill myself." you're going to feel like crap. I myself also realized that if I reach the state of demoralization or apathy, it'll not only hurt myself and be possibly too late to change, but the environment & peers around me.
They say people can remember things pretty easy if you can rhyme a stanza off of it.

Gook, I'm sure you're quite aware already, but seeing your descriptions of your entire affair, as a frog myself and my history; seeing how, even if Park gets shafted, other cunts who'll just repeat her bullshit will take her place; there is genuinely, not even kidding, one solution.
If she DOES get reinstated, revolt, catch her, and publicly execute her with one of those guillotines.
The politicians need to be afraid of the people. If they keep thinking they can get away with anything, remind them that if the people is budged enough, it won't react kindly.
HER HEAD NEEDS TO DROP
It isn't about gruesome, empty violence. It is about teaching the elites we own them. They work for us. And we can, ultimately, rule over them as gods.
Be Korea's new God. Turn from Gook to God !

I have one answer to you:

nah

Your constitution is as bad as canadas.

Pretty clever way of reminding both the criminals & people of the past. Wonder if the media is ever going to treat guillotines as "Hate symbols"

Easy for you to say user, I live in this shit.

'The ride never ends' quote is supposed to be meme joke but at this point all I can say is
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS AND I DON'T KNOW HOW FAR THIS WOULD GOES
And you know about the media. They only writes articles and news when it's profitable. So far Park was faithful bitch of Japan, China, and western Zionist/Luciferian cabal scums. This situation were like uncontrollable burst of truth bomb happened within few days. I think they kinda abandoned Park watching this whole situation from far aside, controlling the information, seeing how this shit would ends. And when we settle this shit up, they would try to hi-jack it like they always did throughout course of history.
Seriously, the illuminati cabal caught red-handed, corrupted busted, a nation frees themselves from wicked who were thought to be untouchable wouldn't be very appealing material to cover, by corrupted MSM's perspective. They don't want to give hope to people that they can actually unfuck themselves just like us.
They wants us constantly engulf with hopelessness, despair, hate and most of all, fear.
And you know, hope is the first stage to overcome the fear.
They can't save Park now, it's too late. She done so many unspeakable things and degraded us too much within 4 years course of her regime. She can't avoid the consequences. So the western media silences. They don't want to let people see the true example of bloodless, peaceful revolution and reform, and total victory of the truth and whistle-blowers. They probably wants to cover this moment from the history, the proof that wicked are not invincible and you can actually change the world with no blood or necessary evil, not like Obongo's hurr durr change shit or violent revolution. This is the true sign of good is destined to triumph.

Always do the right thing. Right action leads to right results. Wrong action leads to wrong results. Right action cannot lead to wrong results. Wrong action cannot lead to right results. Always think, say, and do the right thing.

We can never able to hold all these happenings and sometimes we absolutely have no control over it but watching it with popcorns. That's one of the charm in life.
I'm behind seven various dishes of Kimchis
Hand me over your arsenal of firearms and I'd gladly be your faithful trap waifu and give you my anal virginity.
wait i changed my mind your waifu a shit

Yeah, old greek philosophers often said that true opposition of good isn't actually evil, but it's apathy. But you know, like Queen song, too much love will kill you. I often goes too much compassion and literally cries, weeps every night before bed, pray for god to make things right and give us courage and save those to suffers.
You must have compassion but you must know you can't control everything and trust the way of life. It ain't easy thing to do because the world is so fucked up, and as we are.
You must have harmony between compassion and letting go, and know the way of life. Beating yourself up over civil, social matter that you can't control of and constantly anguishing about the reality is destructive as total apathy.
This very world is big pile of human consciousness. I ain't saying New-Age bullshit that you can be anything that you thinks to be and you're Neo. But our mind can shape this world, in very subtle way, the divine way.
Always try to think, say, do what is right. Don't fear the result. In the end, the final end, good deeds always bring good outcomes and sometimes you meet difficulties because you did the right things.

That image looks sexy.

Wonfes had some great new figures

fucking another Galko statue aswell thats bloody 3

I'm getting nervous here.

CHANGE IT

One of the biggest tactics used by media is an illusion of power play that is based around surrounding the moderates with so much insanity through constant media assault that the moderate majority thinks they're alone when they aren't.

They want you to think that everyone but you: worships the shekel, swallows every corparate lie etc. It's clear that you don't get out much and it's because you're afriad. That's what they want you to be.

They rely on this illusion of power because they are in fact powerless, all you have to do is say a little magic word, and they're done.

No.

Say it loudly, say it proudly. Others will join in the chant.
No. No. No.

You're not alone, people aren't stupid, and you're bitter and you need to stop swallowing THEIR lies. Funny thing is, you're the one who swallowed the lie.

get up, get out there. or at the very least, stop being afraid. Don't be afriad to say no, don't be cowed into silence, you silly faggot!

In other, more vidya-related news :
nintendoeverything.com/8-4-not-working-on-xenoblade-chronicles-2-localization/
THEY FUCKING LISTENED TO US

It's from some random brother/sister hentai someone dumped at the end of one of these threads. It was okay but not my style so I didn't save anything but some cropped part from it, sorry.

breitbart.com/milo/2017/02/18/leftists-and-establishment-conservatives-freak-out-over-milo-cpac-speech/

wew

Found these two articles regarding regarding games & 9/11.
Video Games Call Truce [2001]
archive.fo/eEYkn
>"There isn't a road map we can follow, says Doug Lowenstein, president of the Interactive Digital Software Associaton, a trade group. "What was seen as mainstream on Sept. 10 may no longer be viewed as appropriate. People are struggling with this because these are human beings running these companies. Many have business relationships with people in New York and have been directly or indirectly touched by this tragedy.
Reality-Based Rethinking [2001]
archive.fo/vo7bu

Don't move to fast frog. They confirmed 8-4 isn not handling the japanese translation. I assume you ment to say english translation, so I will not nitpick that, but the evil of NOA has not been confimed to not be working on the english translation. And its debatable on who is more evil. Do not claim "they listened to us" until we have confirmation that at least Xseed or at the very least NOE Is working on the game and not NOA.

… why would a japanese game need a japanese translation ?..

Reread what you quoted.

Ah ! fuck, yeah, misread your post, my bad hun.
Fair enouh; it's still good news 8-4 is not involved and honestly isn't unfair to view it as caused by torrential downpour.

Don't worry, user. Her political, and even her private, personal life once used to be is done. People now know the truth. And even if she somehow able to sabotage the constitutional court's process and reinstate, there will be more harshier fate is waiting for her at the end of next December.
At this point it's pretty done and the only thing I fear is she might drag this shitshow for next full year and while doing that, Japs, China, or Norks attempt to actually invade or make war kind of shit. That would be fucking devastating because right now we are really vulnerable. And it can lead us into new world war shit.
I do hope she'd someday ends up in lifetime jail or actual execution but you know, Korean hates violence. During Koreo and Choson era, the most offending curse in Korea was "You war-maniac".
Korean people is old descendant of Hun people who actually against the raiding, invading, unstable way of life and who believed we can make warless, peaceful nation and world, and finally rebeled against Hun culture and exiled into this far east end of the land and settled.
In our over 5 thousands years of history, we been invaded countless times by countless nations but we never invaded other nation than our own civil war. You know that is pretty impressive thing.
Historians in Asia evaluate Korea and Japan as this. "Korea almost perished because they hated war so much, and Japan almost perished because they loved war so much".
One thing you must know is there is no single dictator in the entire Korean history that didn't overthrow by the people. Every single ancient dictator kings in Korea dethroned, or killed. Every single dictator kings like Yeonsangun has been dethroned and exiled. And even in modern history, people in Korean overthrew the dictators like Syngman Rhe, Jeon Doo-Whan and Park's father. They were all either overthrew or killed. There is no single example of dictator in Korea died in beds peacefully without getting stripped their power.
The only exception is foreign invasion. Every time Korea met it's trouble was actually from outside force, not inside. So I fear this crisis might seen as opportunity to other nations.

Somehow the recent Japanese occupation era scared too much this people of peace. But we're slowly returning into our old self. I believe so.
We're into degree where over a million people gather in a single place, filled every single corners of massive city, to overthrow the corrupted dictator, and not a single violence or crime happened, and people cleaned the streets overnight and next morning everything went back to normal.
We don't need guillotines anymore. We're passed that.

There is nothing wrong about peace as long as you endlessly vigilance. Hope we'd overcome this crisis and return to our old selves, innocent looking farmers and humble scholars with white dress who have peace in their minds.

Not your hun, love.

She got caught, if she goes to jail, expect a clinton detractor esque "suicide" like a bullet to the back of the head.

Not you love, dear.

I see. That's both a good and a bad thing. Don't forget that you're seeing the worst one of your leaders can be right now; if the ones following her afterwards are terrible too, they will risk even less by comparison. So remember what she will suffer through represents what all other politicians will need to remember as well.

I really hope you're right about this

For fuck's sake Sargon did you have to hire Fart of all people.

It's probably my western thinking, but not having her be punished to me at least says that other leaders if they get into the same position that Park does, tells them they can keep their antics going without any consequences.

Looks like shit is going down hard in SK now

Don't worry gookanon, when Japanese Imperial Soldier stabs you with bayoneet, remember your sacrifice and your land will make anime real

this is the EXACT same shit they were trying to pull in Poland.
except there were only handful of people and the whole thing fizzled out when the KOD leader revealed to be embezzling Soros money so he pretty much sabotaged the whole thing before it really started

I actually have no higher hope in Wikileaks. They purposely avoids subject on 9/11 and even Assange talked that he doesn't believe 9/11 is actually inside job.
They just leaking shit out of unknown dossiers, that's all. They're not the most holy heroes or the paragon of all journalism, they just doing right things.
Also Korean is extremely complex, hard language with no compensation. Probably harder than Arabian. The language wall is too high for foreign reporters. They can't write a single article about Korea without help of other Korean.
It's bit shock to see foreign medias almost goes radio silence about this incident while this is big as EDSA, or even bigger. They must have their own agenda.

Yeah, at this point they can't evade the jail time at least few several years.
And by she and her goons' act, I don't think she has any more cards left in her sleeve. She literally went into end game. She's like if I burn you burn with me. Everyone knows that.
At this point she has no power and her authority been stripped out. I don't think anyone would want her dead when she's this pathetic, miserable and powerless.

At least she'd exiled like Rhe did and she will be forever remembered as the example of failed leader who almost brought this nation down.
It will be good to make her as eternal sample for doing shit as president, with few dozen years in jail or lifetime. But the sad fact is Korean laws are so shit and there absolutely no laws on corrupted dictatorship and selling this country to handful of secret society.
The congress already suffered big time because they are absolutely no safeguard in out constitution and legal system to prevent or punish incident like this. I heard lawmakers agonized while writing impeachment statement and the constitutional court is suffering same thing because there are no example or instance like this.

This is good lesson for us. Lawmakers already billing anti-cabal laws and there might be a possibility that actually we're able to revise the constitution this time after decades after the last revise.

Well If I die fighting with Japanese soldiers, I will remind one thing before I die that at least I'm not Anthony Burch.

You know how my cousin responded to that message?
He actually attended it, the absolute mad man
And he got the money

I doubt the nips will invade you and japs like mombot like you.

Gookanon, don't be too hard on Wikileaks, Assange is getting threatened to get kicked out of embassy and you have to remember, EDSA was bullshit on our end, power went from one family to another, and all Media are full of shit, unless those stories they can use for their agenda, fuck's sake, only ever saw the Gookaning in China's CCTV and Japan's NHK.

Huh?
I hope that happens. Like I said, it's probably my western thinking, but when the leader of a country goes against the interest of their own people & works towards bringing everyone down (Whether it's the population, the country, or bystanders considering how many wars America has been getting into), then I believe it's fair for them to be punished to set an example that "This can happen to you" & that nobody should walk away scot-free after what they've done.
I'm going to get some rest. When I get back up, I'll do a flowchart of the ESA because I imagine without any connections or simple flowchart laid out that it'll be harder for anons to get things working together & for people to understand who they are & what they're connected to, I think that's the most important thing to be made before any OC gets resumed.

You have to be a low IQ mutt to not be able to learn Korean. Especially after learning Japanese, what little Korean I know is like child's play. Your way of pronouncing things is fucking barbaric and is enough ground to justify cleansing your race's existence off of the earth with holy fire, but the same can be said about the Arabic language, Chinese, and the faggot French always using 4-5 letters to express a single sound.

Not that I really want to speak the same language as you dog-eating nuke dodgers. I'm learning German after Jap.

Is a pipe dream, not a revolution, nor was it "People Power" have a quick read over here. archive.is/tkarM

TL:DR, the biggest bragging point of Flipland aside from race-mixed celebrities or Miss Universes contestants, the oligarchy wins at the end, commies and islamic militants every where, and fuck the moralfag church and busybody leftist retards.

Well, many of them hates every single gook people just like the way Holla Forums hate jews.
I tried to understand them but I couldn't. They makes anti-Korean protest every single days in their Korean towns, speeches about literally gassing gooks and reinstate the Imperial Japan by invading us, and demanding literal genocide and they genuinely thinks we're some kind of threat to them while every threats in course of history were from them to us.
Imagine Holla Forums shitposting is approved for real life and even 10 years old girl makes Holla Forumsack tier speeches in the streets about how she hates gooks.
Over half of Japanese population supports invasion on Korea, over bullshit excuses like we're occupying some fucking rock in the ocean.
And Abe is very active about demolishing the peace constitution and reinstate the Imperial Japan, and conscription. And now he's making endless diplomatic provocations since about a month ago. It's pretty obvious.

Yeah, I ain't saying he's false opposition or goon, I believe he is honest man but he kinda puss out on the 9/11 matter. Felt kinda disappointed but I understand.
Yeah I heard EDSA kinda lost it's track from it's original intention. I'm just comparing with the current situation for scale.

The philippines thing.
Yeah, Korea need some example. People already worships Park's father as some kind of holy leader now. The one who sticked with the North Korea, ran the Communist conspirator group and tried to Communize the south.
We need more harsh example, more than couple of bullets at heart.

おいレアノン、まだも私がお前のワイフを腐った死体と言って怒っているの? そして韓国人らは事実犬を食べない。 フランス人たちが作った噓だ。
そして、核爆弾を避けたのは私たちの過ちがない。 トルーマンしわざだろう!

EDSA only got real popular because the CIA got sick and tired of Marcos and his cronies, so they just replaced him with another puppet, and Gook, cult of personalities and nostalgia of the good old times is prevalent every where, even here.

Yeah but I don't understand why the mass idolizes the very dictators who literally made them suffer. There is absolutely nothing wrong about nostalgia, but this Stockholm syndrome is.. something I can't understand. Let me quote one of my favorite book.

"Crowds exhibit a docile respect for force, and are but slightly impressed by kindness, which for them is scarcely other than a form of weakness. Their sympathies have never been bestowed on easy-going masters, but on tyrants who vigorously oppressed them. It is to these latter that they always erect the loftiest statues. It is true that they willingly trample on the despot whom they have stripped of his power, but it is because, having lost his strength, he has resumed his place among the people, who are to be despised because they are not to be feared… A crowd is always ready to revolt against a weak authority and bow down servilely before a strong one. Should the strength of an authority be intermittent, the crowd, always obedient to its extreme sentiments, passes alternately from anarchy to servitude, and from servitude to anarchy."

Person = Hero = Ideal, it's just hardwired to people's psyche Gook, and the Norks, Commies, and Marxists never got the Nazi treatment of vilification and catastrophic defeat political ideal defeat, they ran wild after WW2, even if they aren't as powerful as back then, they never really lost in ideology when you keep hearing "Oh, that's not real socialism! we'll make it right this time!", Doesn't help when educators help in this shit, people still bow and obey to Kings when they are no longer called Kings

It does go both ways.

Oh korea

嘘つけ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dog_meat_consumption_in_South_Korea

犬を食べる合法的なんですか?どっちみち、チョンカスがに渡って歴史犬を食べた

Good evening, faggots! Wakey wakey!

A full scale war on a major power nowadays would be near impossible to win even if the attacker would be left completely alone by the rest of the world, and the chance of that happening is zero.

what?

You are welcome. All I asked is that you try to do it and you have. Your improvement is all the thanks I need. I had to restart my browser because of memory leakage.

That poll. Shows how much the average citizen knows about geopolitics.

Good morning!

(wasted dubs)
Go play in a minefirld, Gildafag.

I like to imagine that "attack Japan" is always an option no matter what the question is.

How based is this Gearbox dev? I have hunch he's after Randy's job. Should we help stage a coup? Encourage him to quit and form his own game dev studio that's on the gamers' side? Or should we pull a Trump and feed him false intel as bait, canary trap-style? :^)

Context, who, what, and where?

How long until the asshurt really goes off?

To add: proof of why EDSA was a prop was when the activists in China attempted to emulate it, it failed disastrously in what we know now as the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989: I still remember clearly how the mainstream media were calling it the Chinese EDSA–and then the PLA opened fire.
I was there at EDSA in 1986. Funnily enough, thinking back it wasn't so much as a protest rally than a catholic festival gathering. People were singing church hymns, giving away religious paraphernalia like rosaries, flowers, and pamphlets with prayers and song lyrics in them, and snacks. I was at the far side of the gathering, so I didn't get so see the bulk of the army, but from accounts from onlookers closer to the action it was a peaceful, nonviolent gathering. If we don't count the soldiers verbally browbeaten and shamed by their wives, parents and next of kin to defect, that is. :^)

The real "miracle" of the People Power Revolution wasn't that the people chose to side with the CIA-sponsored rebels, but the soldiers chose to switch sides since the alternative would be to slaughter their own countrymen, including their families and relatives. The cynical would say that the civilians were taken hostage by the rebels, which is true in a way as the AFP at the time in truth had little loyalties to either side. This was the main difference in this uprising, and will never be emulated. So, in a way, it wasn't wrong to call it People Power, but reality always turn out to be disappointingly mundane than how the media sensationalizes it.
On that Manila Times article, though, I'm not going to to say outright that it's wrong, but the writer of that piece clearly wasn't there when it happened.

I'm sure

I'd laugh my ass off at that 10 yr old. Thats funny as shit

Umm… Who?

Nothing that amazing, sorry. Just found this guy following my compromised, so I use it for shitposting GG-sympathetic twitter account.

The only things changed are the oligarchs are in placed, and thank God Duterte is pissing off everyone, especially those moralfaggot Catholic Church who are so fucking insulated to the ills of whatever fucking shit is happening, but are so happy to play "Opposition" when it's convenient for them.

Those Chinese student protesters in 1989 did the dumbest thing I've seen them do, ask for some reforms, but several idiots went too far and ask for a power change instead, they embarrassed the Government in front of the US and USSR leaders, and some of those cultist idiots made a "Goddess of Democracy" really made pushed the Government from feeling sympathetic to "oh shit! another revolution!" and got their asses fucked over. They really thought the PLA would not think twice of shooting, really poked the bear there.

He's from Quebec, therefore he is a faggot, what happened to your account?

Got suspended for tweeting & retweeting problematic tweets. :^) It's a low-influencer account so nobody really noticed (which I suspect happened to a lot of GG-supporters who decided to go fuck it and either leave for gab, sealion, or quit social media entirely).

And shocking move from twatter.

Never change asia…

Sometimes i feel sad so i hug my doggie

The media completely ignoring the south korea happenings confirm my suspicions of similar shit happening here

Guess who had a breakdown already.

Yeah, but the thing about that is that you have to win every single battle after the initial battle to win the war of history, if you treat it as such. Its better to do what you think is right rather than try to win a war that, by its nature, you won't live to fight yourself.

Fuck, despite all that, nationalism isn't dead and is getting a slight upswing right now, and who knows what will happen in the future.

Where? And yeah they are scared shitless because it could be them next on the proverbial chopping block.

Goddamn, Kemono Friends is unstoppable.
Context: pic related is from twitter.com/wanpi_ko/status/832840738459115520 who used an API called Project ShangriLa that can be found here github.com/Project-ShangriLa/sora-playframework-scala
Basically it extracts keywords (in this case, titles of this season's anime) and generates graphs based on mentions.
Top four since yesterday are:
1) Kemono Friends
2) Scum's Wish
3) Maidragon
4) Youjo Senki

And cut off my easiest link to Japan and alt media? Where's the fun in that?

They know it's only a matter of time until the spotlight turns on them and their collusion with the government and entertainment industries to manipulate the populace.

Pretty much everywhere in the western world

Wait new season started? Is it seriously on a fucking sidewalk
What legal problems will come of this to get rid of Holla Forums
Is there any anons goimg yet?

Its already getting figures

Marche, just take a break and cuddle with your doggie.

You mean they ignore things unless they are paid to show a spotlight on it? it's not like the South Korea breakdown of the Government is not the bigger issue than Pewdiepie saying Nazi slogans.

We are fighting people who live in their own solipsistic delusional fantasy user, they really need to lose everything till everyone will ignore them.

Not that, twatter being a bunch of cucks and just banning left and right for dumbass mass reports.

Nice season 4 premier of HWNDU.

On a sidewalk mounted on a wall of a holocaust museum. I kid you not.
Holla Forums has already made a few appearances.

Isn't the new venue closer to the border? It would be a shame if certain groups got wind of this and start getting funny ideas…. :^)

It's in New Mexico, yes.

archive.is/IKebN

I wonder if that ever happened to Danielle and Gilda

If anything this once again proves there's no profit outside findom when it comes to socjus.

oneangrygamer.net/2017/02/marvels-sjw-comic-book-propaganda-will-soon-cease-states-report/23928/

Too little too late, they alienated the fuck out of the fans, they only go for the old volumes and series, and fuck, some of my old comic normalfag readers just went reading Boku No Hero Academia.

I'm already scared to look at the Wonder Fest hashtag.
…fug.
Figures I'm still persona non grata from anitwitter.

Hey, Fart does good work. He is better at info collection and presentation than most of us.

/ even if half of it is other people's work

The standard is he gets shit done, and without him the shit doesn't get done.

I think Spider Gwen is stupid hot.

Kill yourself, Fart.

Spider-Gwen needs to get raped by Osbourne again.

Spoiler that shit user

is that a speedwagon that I see?

how does nigger spiderman sell?

Accept that Marvel will never be great again user, they just shit on all their legacy artists and writers.

Dindu-Spic Spider-Man was popular enough to get merged to the new Main Marvel Earth along with Peter Parker, he only sold as far as far as his controversy and shilling by the pres (Dailymail, WaPo, and ect) he also was represented into that Ultimate Spider-Man cartoon, happy to say, he's not as popular as other than a race-bend Spider-Boy wannabe by the people Marvel wanted him to reach.

Kill yourself, Fart. Seriously. Stream it. FUCKING DO IT FAGGOT.
FUCKING DO IT
FAGGOT

Wasn't black spiderman supposed to be gay or some shit?

Well, the funny part of that was, it was the invention of bloggers, and the press also used it as a talking point to shill him "The New Spider-Man is a Biracial Homosexual Teenager!"

The answers given by Marvel and the writers is "Miles Morales is just Miles Morales"

I haven't been here in like 8 months, but holy shit Fart is STILL shilling himself in these threads?

Holy shit, those guys are a mess.

GET DICK CANCER YOU DIG RUINING NIGGER!

Stop it anons hes going to overdose on those (you)s

He doesn't show up often, like maybe once a week, but when he does, it's commonplace to berate the shit out of him for being the dig-ruining faggot he is.

G

Thanks for the info my slitty eyed amigo.

Kinda interesting to read something about right wing feminazis.
Over here they are all extremely left wing.

Take it with a grain of salt, even the most right wing political group in my country is still left wing in the US

archive.is/ZLrBs

W-What if 'someone' started using all kinds of words to offend people and make them add them to the filters, until everyone is getting filtered for any tweet and getting mad at it? (This is what happened to every community I've been that relied on that shit…)

Also, minds.com has a lot more potential than that broken gab.ai thing, but I don't know about the degree of free speech protection of each.

((((((MAIBERG))))))

I never would have thought a year ago pewdiepie of all fucking people would be one of the catalyst to slowly redpill jewtubers.

Thanks for the information, user.

Maybe its because the same groups that Trump is fighting are the same groups that were pushing this bullshit in the first place. That is ignoring all the blatant lies.

I did ask the Holla Forums types here what good could possibly come from Japan repealing their anti-war law. It's sad that I might get to see japs chimp out again in my lifetime.

Uh…

The 1989 protest started with people protesting against Dengist reforms, actually. And the PLA really did refuse to shoot at first. The first troops they sent to quash it came from a barracks close to the city, but they solidarized with the protestors and joined them. While quoting Mao, mind you. The bigwigs had to bring in troops from farther away, from Inner Mongolia IIRC, to avoid this happening again.

wew lad

At least he admits it.

Do like how they quote cross pretty extensively and how "opponents correctly identified gg as a far right movement from the start" and quoting random shills that left KIA in a whirlwind of asshurt

Slavery was abolished by religious doogoders from victorian Britain.

no first for benis, therefore sage

why do you do this to yourself?

I had hoped that it might be an attempt to motivate the younger Japs to reproduce and deal with other people, give them more motivation and all that, you know? But with this, its pretty clear they are freaking out over the idea that the Japanese elites might be held responsibility for fucking up the Koreans more recently.

Unfortunately, the Japanese cannot afford to do this right now. They need the youth to go through a kind of boot camp, among other things like moving back out to the country, but a war is insanely stupid.

is this supposed to support antifa? because i think it's doing the exact opposite

Antifa edit when?

Come to think of it, we really could have used a GG edit.

>TH-THEY WERE JUST PRETENDING TO CALL US OUT ON OUR SHIT! WE DIDN'T ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING WRONG!

There is

Oh, you mean all those stolen infographics that caused people to privatize their digs and watermark the shit out of their work-in-progress infographics so SJWs and their handlers couldn't delete all the evidence? Fuck off with that shit.

fug, I'm 11 hours late

And they wonder why KiA mods publicly display all the bullshit reports in threads. They just confirmed that it's a bunch of butthurt SJWs doing it.
God, this is totally a fucking shill piece. But hey, good to know that she was the mastermind behind most of the fishing for "harassment."

Don't billy me, I'm billying myself.

You already paid for the room and took off your pants. Much like in real life, it's far too late. The rohypnol is about to kick in and your anus is about to know what a five dollar meal at Taco Bell is like. Remember your mistake, next time it could be your last.

I've lost all respect for this simpering pussy. He's the ONLY youtuber I've seen to not defend Felix in all of this, and he actually condones what the wall street journal did.

Fucking moron, he seems to fail to realize that traditional media hates new media and that there's nothing stopping them from smearing him next.

He's completely fucking lost. He actually says that this isn't about youtube versus media, and it's childish to see it that way. He's a fucking pussy. The whole video is basically "free speech is wrong and this is why." He then goes on to say how we shouldn't even try to defend Felix because there's more important things to worry about and oh my god racism is on the rise oh noes!

Fuck him. I hope they tag and bag his ass next.

Oh, he's using that fallacy. The one that SJWs hate being turned on them when they talk about shit like "manspreading." Okay, fuck him with a rusty spatula.

quick and dirty postable webm incoming. Mirror here
u.teknik.io/fehlH.mp4

Though I have to say
Sends chills down my spine.

The worst part is the comments. All 10 yr olds sucking his cock and giving him head pats

Makes me fucking sick.

There is a bigger discussion about that type of joke
No, now fuck off, cunt

What kind of fucking logic is that? Anything can be taken out of context if they tried hard enough, and lord knows that the Wall Street Journo did so.

Really, watch the mirror, I thought I was mad greeposting that retarded article a while ago. Apparently I was wrong.

They seem to conflate "he should know this would happen" with "this is right". Boiling frogs and all that.

Don't direct link to the colored haired fuckboy, and of course, fucking Keemstar is defending Pewdiepie by using this drama to also make a video of accusing him of being a backstabbing little shit.

Who? Is he a troll doll cosplayer or something.

Yes.

another pew style let's player. If you've watched a single second of pew, you know both his and jack's style of video.

Oh, of course, he's pandering to fucking Tumblr. Should have known with that shitty dye job.

Jewtuber, one that Felix helped, fucking helped to get big with the screaming retarded fandom, but most of his fans seems to be tumblrite retards who ship him with Markplier.

Irish funny lets player, had a few pro-gg moments when it was very safe to do so, doesn't usually virtue signal as far as I know. This is more about youtube drama.

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/833338315105505280
archive.is/Djjml

twitter.com/Brad_Glasgow/status/833335238457696260
archive.is/HtXo7

I replied

I'll keep you updated.

And he repays him by stabbing him in the back. Fucking fantastic.
Boy, it must really piss them off that Markplier is siding with PDP on this.

All he does is virtue signal. I watched 5 minutes of a sims 4 let's play and all he did was preemptively apologize for offending women because he had the woman doing housework.

Should be quite the fuckery on the two youtubers' subscriber base, and do not search for any of their fucking gay shit art.

Wasn't it ironical? I seen only a few videos of him (mostly Subnautica back when it was too early for me to spoil myself playing), so I don't really know.

Glad to see you're alive m8

If you're still here, would you translate the korean in these pics for us please?

Would also love any links/info you have in english about daughters of megalia

I don't know, he did it often enough that after he dyed his hair green I unsubbed.

NEW PAINFUL POV

This is not surprising in the least. I'd defund all of public education if it meant no more people like Kathrine Cross.

Wait? When did he get his channel back?

What all youtuber's have come to Felix's defense?

JonTron and Markplier, that I know of. I'm sure there are more, but I haven't been actively looking.

This doesn't worry me as much.

The more they sanitize the mainstream places, the 'cooler' and 'real' places such as 4chan, Holla Forums and others will appear. Lower exposition is traded by higher power of persuasion.

Remember that the SJWs and their overly done moderation already infests 4chan and they are trying to do the same here.

Does anyone here ever play second life? I haven't played it since september, but I often wonder if there's a gamergate group or something.

So Twitter made a pronouncement about these tweets that mysteriously disappear for some people, or become orphaned, or take a long time to appear. You know, all those things that gave rise to the accusations of throttling.

Turns out that it's Trump's fault. Seriously.

archive.is/AtmiU

Notice how they only talk about the bugged tweets sent at him, and say nothing about every damn other topic where it happens.

No fucking way, the madmen are actually blaming Trump for their site's software being a bloated piece of garbage?

This doesn't appear to be speaking about the tweets that disappear from one random user to another.

Not even that. They're pretending that their WIP automated filtering system is a bug brought on by Trump.

I have no excuses past my own incompotence for this. Quick and dirty postable webm.

I "play" it from time to time, but since the /vg/ group fell apart due to drama back in 2013 I've kept to myself and just use it for people watching so I haven't checked for groups like that.

I mostly use/used it for the same purpose, and exploration. I learned early on to avoid other avatars, some really crazy people in that game. I've been kinda missing it lately, got me thinking.

Is it just me or this hasn't been posted to KiA?

There's janusvr.com/, which is a 3D browser of sorts.

I don't see it there right now. I could upload this to KiA.

Oh give me a break.

If you do, include these tweets and point out how the author, unsurprisingly, ignored Glasgow's numbers for the sake of a known liar and CON harasser. "Shitpiece" doesn't even begin to cover it.

Done and done.
voat.co/v/kotakuinaction/1659901
redd.it/5uzt14

Good night everybody. It's my birthday and I have to work tonight. Keep pushing journalists shit in while I'm gone.

Happy Birthday, user.

Happy Birthday.

Like always.

One year closer to death

His subscription base alone could sway the entire US election. His own subscription base alone could greatly influence youtube policy.

Combine that with all the Gamergate/skeptic communities, and it's even more fucking badass than before.

The Wall Street Journal committed Libel, and Financial Harm to Pewdiepie. It's "news" rags like them that have decayed journalism to the point it is today, along with the rest of their clickbait cabal.

THEY ARE THE ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

* We need Disrespectful Nod mobilized again.
* We need Infographs
* We need a list of websites that attacked Pewdiepie
* We need a list of sponsors of those websites
* Our primary target is the WSJ; THEY MUST FALL ABOVE ALL ELSE
* We need to LEVEL UP the fight against the MSM

The double dubs have spoken.

The Wall Street Journal must go bankrupt like Gawker before it.

You guys wanna see the saddest shit on the Internet?

hillarybeattrump.org

Could someone tweet Hulk Hogan's lawyer's contacts to PDP? Extra credit goes to those that also tag WSJ in the same tweet to make them shit themselves.

Not even their candidate, the fantasy mary sue version of their candidate (which is also an horrible shit person, but not in the same way the real one is).

Its several layers deep of cringe.

This is a perfect time to get polygon ads, what with Kuchera going full ham on Pewdie Pie.

That is sad.

No, no, no you goddamn fucks! WE just wanted to play video games. You were the ones who put politics into every single fucking thing.

"Straight white male: the easiest difficulty there is"
"Why Mario is sexist"
"Why Donkey Kong is racist"
"Why aren't you giving money to this shitty twine game?"

You fucks made it about other shit than games! Gamergate happened because we were fucking sick of it, and congratulations: because you made it about shit other than games, shit other than games is what you got back. Now Britain isn't in the EU, Gawker is gone, Trump is fucking president, and basically you're losing influence all over the world. This didn't have to happen. All you had to do was stop trying to make video games about your personal agenda, you goddamn, delusional, selective memory fucks!

It is always open season on Polygon, any excuse is a good one, and as always, our enemies do our own work for us by foolishly attacking Pewdiepie.

Feels good to get back into something that has such ripe potency like Gamergate before. This PewdieGate/MediaGate is the real fucking deal. We can bring down another Gawkertier shitrag.

You're shitting me. Next thing that's gonna happen is they're gonna ban Trump for this shit, and expect it to not backfire in any way possible.

are just as cancerous as sjw ones

Personally I would have a made it a text post in order to include all links in OP, but it's no issue. Kudos.

Love running across an old friend still making a retard of himself in some other corner of the internet

I don't get it

archive.is/BaMcN
Bill Maher confirmed for #GamerGate

The journo linked is Jesse Singal.

Well Bill, how does it feel not being progresive enouth for your people?

Does those Fuck Yous to Milo feel as good even if it was worth shit?

Trips checked, but it was that dindu Larry Wilmore of his panel of retards that said it, but he's a nigger, so it's okay.

I saw, but I still don't get it.
Is that Rob guy insinuating Singal is tough or something was going to go down; because Singal's tweet doesn't suggest like he'll do anything worth saying "hold my beer". He's just salting over some random guy getting on stage

They eating each other, somehow they don't like it when other skeptics criticize their pet ideology of socialism or anarchism.

Not tough, just drunk or stupid (or both). "Hold my beer" is said before someone does something that they really shouldn't do. For example

They all are guilty in my opinion, except the white guy who, even if he was a faggot, he was polite.

It just further emphasizes how much these people hate the average citizen. They see themselves as the intellectual and moral elite ruling class, and the rest of us as just dumb proles who are supposed to follow their lead and not talk back.
See also: literally any Tweet Moviebob has ever made

Ah, it sounds more like something you say more before a fight than before doing something stupid.
Got it now.

Don't call (((them))) the Wall Street Journal. By their deeds, they are the Warriors of Social Justice. They are the (((Adversary))).

A little disappointed at the lack of fantasy revisionism articles addressing Common Core or even the "online harassment of women" campaign that was one of the actual talking points of the Democratic platform.

Even the Philippines' Soros-funded liberal mainstream media shills can do a better job than this, AND IT IS HAPPENING IN REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW.

Pretty much this. The consider themselves progressive and therefore "advanced". People who are not like them are lesser folk who should heed their progressive masters leadership and works.

Silly question that isn't very related, but is the creator of LISA anti GG or confirmed SJW?

I didn't want Hitler dubs for this.

He is super asshurt over Trump

It just means you deserve an answer. Sorry, nut I can't give you one.

He used to visit here then went full retard when his dad died

He sperged out about Literally Orange Franco taking office

is this the "throttling" I've heard about?

It can be all three actually. But in reality most of the time it becomes the "When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong" Chapelle skit. With most socjus twitter slacktivist, it's barely a 'but it's real in muh headcanon'.
They encourage inciting violence such as punching a nazi, nazi defined in current era being anyone that does not unquestionably worships Che' and Marx it seems. From the safety of the sidelines, or offices and ivory tower of course. But I really doubt the majority of the slactivist ever even punched a time clock at a hard labor job beyond a day, if that. And they want to punch a nazi.

spagheti thin socjus slacktivist with noodle arms.jpg

Well, being asshurt over Trump doesn't mean he is a SJW, just another faggot of the herd.

Oh… I can give him a break then. I know that feeling and it isn't nice.

If he isn't a spaniard he should say shit about Franco.

Puto Franco solo fué una imitación barata y cutre de Hitler.

EY YO SEND SOME DRANK NEXT TIME DIS NO CHEESE PIZZA AINT WORK. SHOUT OUT TO 1488 RECORDS

Wait, I was too busy with the Bulls cap and gold teeth. 1488 records. Secret Holla Forums nogs? HWNDU stream by the way

I think os, yeah.

?
I can't read Moorish

Franco amaba a los moros.

You know that's true in your hearth.

why is it always women? Do they think men don't get harassed online?

The beta-nodders secretly believe women are weak and need protector and want sex as a reward. The women don't want equality and instead want special treatment and to be viewed as princesses. Basically, all the things they say we do they actually believe.

Women are "weak" and need a strong male influence in their life in the form of family or partner.

Women are convenient shields to hide behind. Even more so when the actual criminals are women. >>>/pinoy/16299
Sound familiar?

Good afternoon. I promised I'd get started on the flowchart. How should I do it? Focus on the United State's game industry or bring everyone else in?

Throw them all in as long as it fits the same problem. Otherwise, focus on US.

This is a little to perfect to not share. I am sorry for being offtopic.

76chan.org/sp/res/290018.html
The madmen!

I'm not seeing it

What happened now?

Looks more like tranny version of pic related

Balding, stupid hairstyle, outdated glasses, secondary male characteristics. LE FUNNY CULTURE REFERENCE shirt. The only difference is the hood, the cultural impact of the shirt, and 3D

I think he is talking shit about Franco.
Franco did literally nothing wrong.

/sp/ Raped intl and the goons super hard.

you can't just say that and not give me caps or links

>>>Holla Forums9303336

archive.is/GAwLp

Beautiful

I hate people.

IMO focus on the US side of things first. Though I'm still wondering about how the overall structure looks like if simplified to it's most bare essential.

Vidya trade org for the region - ratings board for the region - international ratings group
ESA - ESRB -IARC
UKIE - PEGI - IARC

Wheel hub with spokes, the planned central connecting hub being the IARC? Though Google and other entities are currently not members of the ESA, but last I looked are listed as participating storefronts in the IARC page.

What cancerous site is this?

Better luck next time.

Not sure how I'll be able to get the previous connections of ESA members in along with the companies who are a part of them that play a crucial role such as EA & Glasslab

some are not so bad even if he got some things wrong

SWEDEN FUCKING YES
archive.is/MBOil
Very, very progressive Sweden!

Calling it now, they're going to look the other way when they marry Swedish white girls but they'll simultaneously block Swedish men from going after younger people. Demographic death will occur at any cost necessary.

Can't they just hurry up and suicide already?
Oh, wait–
archive.is/ykLFI

Kanna was nopan during that scene.

Someone please bring back the fucking vikings.

twitter.com/maligqueen/status/833428127984398336
tweetsave.com/maligqueen/status/833428127984398336
Thanks, Treehouse.

ayy, why did the mods delete that post?

Did…Treehouse do Heroes? I don't think they did. I think they're making fun of them.

An incredible legal ruling there my cucks

So they're legalizing pedophilia now?

Worse they are going to enforce a 2 law system. Swedish justice for non-muslims, sharia for muslims.

I don't think Treehouse did Heroes.

Sounds like it's a 1 law system. Sharia for non muslims, and sharia for muslims. Sharia for Sweden, Yes.

There's no way they'd let a white guy get away with this.

What if he's a muslim swede who saw the true ways of the religion of piss. :^)
For real now, if you let sharia in the door, it's fucking ogre.

The game lets you 'touch' any ally character in the Character Details screen (with PG-13 voice responses), has lots of 'clothing destruction' when a character is below 50% HP ( >>11962708 ), chooses to advertise the game by uploading a lewd speedpaint of one of the main characters ( ), and now we know they're openly mocking poor localisation choices.
Say what you will about the format, the gameplay and the microtransactions, but the tertiary details in this game have turned out amazing.

Semi-unrelated; that Corrin dialog is activated by getting the character up to the level cap of 40.
There aren't any screenshots, but the equivalent dialog for other characters is on the individual pages at feheroes.wiki/Hero_List

They'll say he should have known better due to growing up in Sweden. What part of this being about demographic replacement do you not get?

What part of Sharia being part of the demographic replacement do -you- not get? Or are you that swedecuck who said it's not that big of a deal since he lived out of the main cities.

Since I listed the ESA as a co-foudner of E3, would it be important to include the other founder?
IDG Goes on the Block [2016]
archive.fo/IuySv
Tech Publisher IDG Transforming Itself From Within As It Braces For Sale Or Breakup [2016]
archive.fo/52zgt

You sure as fuck are retarded. Allowing Swedes to still genetically be Swedes as long as they follow Sharia law is not in the cards.

But Ramadan is a Swedish tradition user

You can't read very well, can you. What did you think the implication is when I wrote this.

I lose my shit. Even in my cucked country, I don't think it would pass. What happened to "no one is above the law"?
Should I also go rape someone and go "hey you can't stop me, I've been converted to Islam" too? I mean, in London, a rich saudi cunt raped a woman and got away with it by saying "I slipped and suddenly my penis was in her vagina" so…

It just seems every time we try going after vox, the threads fill with shills.

You can only get away with sexual emergencies when you're a shitskin, user.

"Why, if it isn't the one in the whole group who makes me shiver in delight. You, [Summoner]!
I mean, that adorable face. What sort of meanie would think of hurting one hair on your sweet head!
And that weapon of yours! It leaves you totally defenseless. That makes me want to just squeeze you to death!
You can count on your favorite, Camilla, to take care of all of your enemies.
Now, whether I feel that way because you're the summoner and I'm a hero…then so be it.
I'm in favor of anything that bring us together, even if for a short time. I adore you completely!"

You still think they'd let a Swedish man get away with marrying a fourteen year old first cousin as long as he said he was muslim. They most definitely would not, why do you think the court decision emphasized the long history of the culture? Because any Swede does not have that long established Islam culture in his family.

We should have kept Africa colonized.

If you refer back the original judgement, they said that the child bride was legal because she
1. grew up in culture where that was considered normal
2. seemed to be mature
Taking those things into consideration
If a non-muslim swede tried to marry a 14 yo girl he would be accused of pedophilia
If a muslim swede tried to marry a 14 yo girl, he would be accused of pedophilia because he did not grow up in a culture that permitted it.
If a muslim rapefugee tries to marry a 14 yo rapefugee, the courts would allow it because both criteria will be met.
This results in 1 law fore rapefugees and one law for swedes.

No fuckface, I'll skip ahead since your reading comprehension seems low, and you somehow got the mongoloid notion that I'm defending sharia law. The end game will be exactly as militant islam always was and is. Kill the men, take the women and children of the kafir and conquered. Whether that's through violence or letting sharia get it's foothold into a country's legal system, the outcome and endgoal is the same.
Haven't seen that brand in a while. Are they even making those anymore. :^)

No I have the notion that you think there won't be a double standard as to how its applied when there obviously will.

Is Holla Forums being raided? Are the dead dog threads chemo or the raiders?

I think I found Sweden's ESA counterpart.
swedishgamesindustry.com/
To top it off, it's in Stockholm Sweden.

operationrainfall.com/2017/02/18/8-4-not-working-localization-xenoblade/

This faggot tried to shill on OpRainfall too.

On the one hand, the crime rates are still low and have been stable for over a decade. I can't find stats for before 2005 and 2006 tho.

archive.is/mM8QT

On the other hand, foreigners commit most of the crime by far.

archive.is/1Mhgy

What a bizarre notion to have. Unless you are blind in one eye and didn't see this part.
Skip to the endpart, because that is the important bit. You don't need to do the hardsell dance to me like an afghan teaboy that you are the only one who can see that by gosh, there will be double standards under sharia law. I'm here typing this not in my birth country, because my family had to GTFO of Dodge thanks to political islam and sharia getting into it's political and legal systems after a dictatorship collapse.

Gaslighting in progress. Reminder that Trump just issued the marching orders to clean out the IC, and they are now retaliating.
Why their campaign includes attempting to turn shitposters in a fingolian runic appreciation board, I can't really explain. Maybe perhaps Gamergate and Uncle Holla Forums really are running the country? :^)

Hmm is this the shill who goes nuts here on Holla Forums whenever downpour is doing something cause these comments remind me that shill.

Good morning, faggots.

I'm getting wary and weary anytime I read that phrase or similar.

ya gotta remember the most autistic lowest of the low bottom feeding goon tier retards hang out in comment sections
its no real surprise

I just checked Holla Forums again. It was the raiders and Holla Forums is handling it well.

Aaaand. Mister Male Trope is down on YouTube (you know, that guy that used to use a Luigi avatar to counter Sarkeesian's videos? That's the second time his account is being terminated)

Wait, Feminist Frequency is now taking down videos of exposing her sophistry and outright lying about video games? Holy! Screencap that, now!

It begs the question of what is considered "Beneficial" & "Healthy"

Well, we knew the media looked down on others as "the unwashed masses," but leave it to Jesse "virtue" Singal to openly admit that. But hey, this is the same motherfucker who insists that you can write hitpieces on the behalf of someone bribing you and still keep your journalistic integrity.

I'd believe it.

Also as a reminder, be on the lookout for any translation fuckery with Shadows of Valentia, since it'll be the last Fire Emblem game to be fucked over by region lock.
archive.is/3enF8

Gee, I wonder if this is the agency that invites Anita Sarkeesian annually to lecture about how women SHOULD be properly "represented" in video games. We know that Sweden is inviting her every year, all expense paid to lecture there and she never, EVER condemned the mass rapes by migrants there.

"Beneficial" to SJWs. "Healthy" at any size.

archive.fo/Pvxgo

It's currently down. Hold your horses until there is more info and confirmation on who and what happened exactly.

Yes it does. I mean if it's just a fancypants way of them saying 'this is where the ratings part goes', fine I guess. But the imblied imblication of that phrase has been thoroughly souring for me.

Literal Stockholm Syndrome.

It's not just Sweden that wants to use video games beyond escapism, America wants that to happen. Hell, I'd be surprised if I could find any of the ESA counterparts that didn't want to turn video games into agents of social issues, propaganda, or "Use them for the greater good."
I'd especially be surprised if CERO or CESA wanted to do something like this.

I'm seeing again the Milo panel interview and I can't believe Milo didn't reply at Bill saying that giga nigger was responsible that Milo wasn't killed something like "he didn't do so great of a job in Colorado".

If you want to go offensive, go big or go home.

Go stalk Dodger or Liz, Fart.

Nah, I don't think that's the case. The first time it happened was maybe 12-16 months ago? That time, the guy also closed his twitter (or he had his account terminated, I can't remember if he commented on that). I just don't know what happened this time, if he decided to pull the plug because he was bored, or if he was the target of DMCA abuse.

This.

What's going lately with social media censorship gets me much more worried.

I love how he hasn't posted at all since getting called the fuck out.

Speaking of that, when I read the article on E3 last year having fag pins, this line caught my eye.
>Gallagher elaborated that individual publishers have "limited some of the tag lines or Twitter handles that might seem to be non-responsive to the national mood" but didn't go into specifics on which companies had changed course or specifically how. "I think those are good steps that they've taken, and we commend them for it, but each company is approaching it in their own way," he said.
I have a feeling they'll do the same thing with this year's E3 being open to the public, no way they'll let stuff out unfiltered.

he is stalking margaret
or maybe more correctly she is letting him hump her leg for money

Which one: The platinum blonde milf, or the insane tranny?

neither?
the parasitic one with a colostomy bag that got butthurt about milo because he basically told her to fuck off and that she has no talent

also The rebel also basically said the same thing about her

She's still sexy even if a bit crazy.

ISLAMIC VALUES ARE NOT COMPATIBLE WITH WESTERN VALUES
WHY IS THIS SO DAMNED HARD TO UNDERSTAND

not everyone is a tranny

It's interesting that their accusations of Milo as a scammer got memory holed. As it turns out the reasons for the delays in setting up the privileged grant were real all along and their whining were exposed as butthurt.
But surely that can't be a reason for them to suddenly pretend it never happened, did it? After all, it was originally expected to have them handle the legalities before Milo abruptly withdrew the job for some unclear reason that they never clearly explained. And it's certainly not because they clearly have no idea how bureaucracy and the law works and expected the shekels without having to do actual legwork for it to materialize. :^)

fugg I thought you meant the unstable burnout twitter sperg

twitter.com/HIDEO_KOJIMA_EN/status/833145450408448001
archive.is/7v0nP
F

Fuck

F

F

f-f

Damn.

F

F

F

What happened to Ian Miles Cheong?

From what I understand, his family talked some sense into him, and then the Clique cast him out for not pushing them away.

He's still retarded on politics though.

And video game censorship.
archive.fo/ruIjf

He goes where the ads are

but they never come back

F.

F

Good evening anons. I have a nasty headache.

ayy lmao

F

penis euphemism?

Also, show him his deleted tweet where he called everyone else snowflakes.

What did you do this time?

He meant the pretty girl with the Ostomy bag, not Gel.

wew, its funny how triggered these celebrities get by anons.

Boy, he just keeps going, doesn't he?

checked
That line, yet again.
They're not real. Cheong you of all people should know better for fuck sakes. Why is vidya fandom the ones always being accused of not being able to tell the difference between fiction\virtual and 3DPD reality. While socjus morons like Maggs can get MSM airtime decrying virtual rape in GTA = real rape, and still get hired by bioware.
rhetorical question don't answer that.png

Time to slap George with the mirror.

When I was a kid growing up, my uncle would sometimes babysit and we'd watch Star Trek. I had no idea how gay and retarded the future would actually be.

Dunno. I don't feel as fatigued as before, but still sleepy. I went to bed at like midnight and woke up today at 4pm, so that probably gave me the ache.

I need to start making stuff for the ESA at E3, but I'm so low energy I make Jeb! look like Lance Armstrong right now.

Added archive to George's Snowflake antics.

You didn't get back on caffeine or soda, did you?

Nope. I have a Mtn Dew next to me for tomorrow but I'm drinking water atm.

Gonna type up an effortpost here in a bit. Got something I wanna say.

I fucking hate Cheong, both for his normalfag retarded positions on Anime and Russian Hackers and Reddit's daily brachiovaginal tribute to the fucker. Ian, to me, is like Queen Mary of Scotland. Mary is often painted as a tragic figure, but in reality, she was just a fucking idiot. The woman rose to prominence mostly because of her blood relation to the Tudors, and the fact that Elizabeth I was her cousin.

She had no political knowledge or skill, no administrative skill, no military skill, nothing to warrant her being a queen. After she came under suspicion for murdering Lord Darnley, the idiot married one of the suspects just mere months after Darnley's murder. Even Elizabeth, who swore she wouldn't just assume Mary's guilt, wrote her a letter letting her know that most of the world thinks she fucking did it.

Years later after Mary breaks out from prison in Scotland, where do you think she went? France, one of the few places in Europe that would welcome a Scot with open arms? The same place where most of her physicians came from when she was severely ill and vomiting every day? How about Italy, where her guitar teacher Rizzio (also murdered) came from?

NOPE, SHE WENT TO FUCKING ENGLAND, WHERE THE SCOTS ARE HATED MOST

So obviously, she ends up in the exact same situation when she foolishly went to England; in prison. Elizabeth wouldn't bail her ass out because she still wanted to know if she was guilty for Darnley's murder, which Mary made difficult because she wouldn't allow any court, be it Scottish or English to put her on trial.

Then of course, Mary's implication in the Babington Plot led to her execution, but the main point of this long, historical analogy is that Cheong is the Mary of this situation. Was too fucking retarded to be of utility to the SJW's for very long, and is still too retarded to be of any utility to the ideological opposite.

The man has common sense in some areas but is still vastly retarded in others. He's your average Jungle Asian that operates more as a pundit than a journalist. He's not really on our side or the side of what we may call our ideological opposition. He's just a sail that folds wherever the wind wills him to fold.

People like him are utterly fucking useless. Every issue they touch either turns to shit, or makes such a basic and universal point in accordance with our laws and customs regarding issues like free speech and censorship, that he ultimately services no one in his mad bargain to service a moderate, middle section between both camps.

If you're going to operate that way, at least have an original thought, for fuck's sake.

Which kind?

FIRING UP OVEN READY AT 700 OR PAGE 14
title: Conquest Of The Longbow Edition
vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=jFCzAsIaF6k

Constant headaches are a symptom of HIV

How many balls have been bouncing about on that cushy beard of yours acidfag

Jesus, lad!

You have a case of hair cancer. I am sorry.

I read "cushy" as "custy" and thought I was back in high school again. Never do that again

I'm starting to wonder how many of my posts have been capped now. I fear I may go from some mass murdering meme prophet to some sort of Waifu Fuhrer or lecturer

Clearly an allegory for how normalfags like to consume our memes but would never actually use an imageboard

We could and have had worse.

No need to be that way. I see some of my stuff get reposted on boards.

Hey Reanon, since that corpse flower shit is your responsibility, the one that bloomed on January 3rd of this year, who was it for?

Goddammit, I didn't need this feel tonight.

F

Mary isn't getting her ads back either then. Cheong real skill is knowing when to jump ship. It's a built in racial trait bonus to Ratkins.

The last time I got laid, gas was a buck fifty a gallon user.

Its fucking delicious tho.

Was it a raifu? If it was, at least tell me it's a battle raifu or something. Something in the REAL NATO caliber.

That's the first step in becoming the Dorito Pope, you have time to go back!

It's my belief corpse flowers bloom in order to draw in energy rather than to serve as signals for death for individuals. One might say it was a sign for Kojima's mother, but as I voted for justice this year, I'd say Kek is preparing for that.

Well there this classic
FOUR
KNUCKLES
DEEPER

checked
Oh sheeeeit, Dewrito pope is giving the reverse roc, or “Merkel-Raute” hand signal. :^)

Well, I guess we wait then. The flower that did bloom in January also bloomed in 2016, which I understand to be a stupidly rare occurrence. Perhaps more big things to come?

So a member of the IRC clique (QuQu) just admitted to the existence of their old network.

Anyone happen to have a screencap of that one get with
FOUR
KNUCKLES
DEEPER
in it?

See that's the thing. Sometimes you guys cap post that I don't even think are memetic at all, and you turn them into thread memes. I can't believe some of you are still shouting FOUR KNUCKLES DEEPER. Though, ever since 29 YEARS, I've discovered I have a bit of a talent in creating accidental memes.

Yeah, no one has any idea why they just started blooming all over the place at such a fast, unprecedented rate. Indeed, there are big blessings in store for us, user

It's pretty catchy, and the story that went with it was pretty funny, if fucked up a bit.

I have a lot of fucked up stories. Perhaps the most recent one is me cucking my friend by messing with his wife

WELL
WELL
WELL

archive.is/vOpdh
tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/554438021383081984

That's pretty horrible of you.

Sheeit, you know I was going to say there's still some room in this thread for non shitposting, and I was about to brainstorm a rough WIP ESA points. But you can't just drop something like that and not expect people to ask.

LOOK AT THIS FAGGOTS, THIS IS LIKE AMMUNITION!

THAT'S A LOADED RIFLE THEY JUST PLACED IN OUR HANDS

checked
Time to send WSJ and it's advertisers some concerned letters regarding mr. Ben Fritz's edgy jokes on twitter? :^)

Journos are never held accountable for what they did in the past, no one is on the left. Most SJW were, and still are, horrible people yet they can thrive on Twitter and Facebook without any fear.

It might change at some point but right now post like these are simply useful as archive for later.

Starting to look like Pewdiepie could own the wsj if he wanted…

Hi Sam Biddle. When did you start using h8chan?

There was thist redish purple can that was called supernova. I miss it. I also miss the 4 kind variety pack. Anything is better than original though.

Did he actually wag his finger at PDP or did he just report on him? If the latter, it's fucking nothing.

Maybe, but I'd say he kind of had it coming

I won't write up a huge story unless that's what you really want, but basically:

Being a military wife is hard, I suppose.

He's not wrong, they will often brush this to the side or conveniently ignore it. They believe themselves to be on the right side of history, thus everything they did is for some greater good. It's often good for ammo to use to pile up for later with other examples.

…so they separated, or…..

No, more like their ability to communicate without getting into a huge argument fell apart. They're still together, for some reason.

Currently looking, saw these. Apparently he tried talking shit after the article dropped, and got memed on as a result.

archive.is/YVyb4
archive.is/a8uDw

She's a military wife. That means she's a gold-digging whore who gets paid in government benefits. Of course they're not separated.

Going with Jeremiah "Orange" Gottwald would have been a better choice, but it's still working this way. Good work.

Almost as bad as leftypol

That's fucked up. I'm not judging, just saying it sounds fucked up all around.
This part is the only thing that sorta made it less fucked up, kinda.
Speaking of fucked up, I accidentally erased my wip ESA points due to me replying to your post. I blame your post. And not my fumble fingers.

Hey, not all military wives are like that.
My mom is a nice lady.

Can't you CTRL + Z?

Retreating even deeper in their little safespace… typical of sjw.

Dubs, mai waifu, and funny. 9/11 user.

CTRL+Z until you get it back?

it's your fault fag kek

OH MY GOD THERE'S MORE
tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/666730903117373441
archive.is/C1mBa

You deliberately poked a youtuber who had fifty million subscribers. Most of them teenagers. Do you really expect me to feel an ounce of sympathy for that?

Fuck him.

REMEMBER HOW WE DEALT WITH THIS SHIT?

DIG! GO THROUGH THE WSJ JOURNOS' SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNT AND ARCHIVE THE DIRT YOU FIND.

SPREAD THAT DIRT AND THEN TAKE IT TO THEIR ADVERTISERS! THE WSJ WON'T CARE ABOUT US, BUT THE ADVERTISERS WILL!

WIP first draft ESA points, take two.

-intro on what the ESA is, use info from ESA own material. Highlight that the org is primarily for publishers.

-intro on sark tweet showing up ESA, when it was put up, when and why it was taken down by the ESA. Question for ESA, if the ESA has commented that it does not want to comment rashly on something as controversial as GG without enough info, yet did mention GG in regards to harrassment against devs. Is the ESA willing to look at more recent development such as the FBI clearing GG.

- info about ESA policy on copyright and IP. Pics of comparison of TF2 and Final Combat. Question for the ESA, what does the ESA do if one of it's own members are not clear on the concept and principles the ESA claims it stands for regarding IP and copyright issues.

- same as above, regarding discrimination against one religious group. Use the ESA own info regarding discrimination policy, pic or example of EA fake protest (dante game? forgot exact one right now)

- same as above, but IDSA previous policy about not supporting projects that discriminate on the basis of gender race creed age. Compare to current ESA foundation policy.

- gamification. holy fucking shit.

- more stuff to be added later after re-sifting the hq thread.

ohohohoho
they fucked with the wrong cartoon enthusists

Seriously, these people continue to act like the big man while shaking hornet nests, then wonder aloud why they got stung. It's like reality is completely incompatible with their world view, where they think they can get away with shady shit without backlash.

fuck your 44 mag dubs
I did. Didn't work. Retyped from short term memory.

Alright. Little more comfortable with the situation, but not saying much. That's a broken relationship and I'd stay the fuck away from it.

Is there a source for how many viewers CNN, NBC, Fox etc. have? Like, not peak viewers at a time, but number of habitual viwers, akin to "subscribers".

Oh my fuck

The digits are clearly with me. What shall I do before the thread runs out.

tweetsave.com/benfritz/status/6653920798
archive.is/XqGRl

I just realized I'm using Pedowood's famous blue & orange combination

It's just ameijin. Congrats.

Best character of that shit show.

Of course but the goal shouldn't be to convince the perpetrator that what he did was wrong, but to use this as a narrative weapon, one based in observable fact, to establish the article and the sentiments within as both hypocritical and disingenuous.

Therefore, for WSJ to stand by this reporting is for them to stand by a disingenuous and hypocritical article. Rally the peasants against the Tsar, don't try to convince the Tsar he's evil.

I disagree.

HOLY SHIT KEEP GOING user!

IT'S JUST A JOKE THO', I WAS JUST BEING SUPER IRONIC! THOSE NAZIS LIKE PEWD, THEY'RE TOTALLY BEING LITERAL AND HURTFUL

- IARC, comparison of rating system between ratings board and user generated info and ratings. See ESA digger WIP infographics.

- question on why the ESA boasts that vidya industry is bigger than movies, yet wants to be treated like movies, a non interactive medium. re-sift hq thread for this, the core point and question was there and some of it might be better worded.

- question on overzealous copyright and IP issue, calling old vidya preservation haxxoring or illegal.

- Firm reminder to ESA and vidya industry in general, customers are not your enemy, do not treat them as such.

That suprises me at well, I thought they were better for baking

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD
NEW BREAD

(「・ω・)「

So low energy, not even worth bullying.

Hey you. Come here for a sec.

okay

Do you still have that every target honked webm, put that on if you have it.

That's good. I like that. Hey, I didn't say you can leave yet. Come here.

okay

Why does this song sound familiar. Why do you look like someone I've seen before at the end of these breads.

dunno

I think you do know. Your post was the first one in this bread. And now you're hanging around at the end of the bread. That sounds very familiar to me, and I think it does to you too. Don't lie.

it does sound a little bit familiar

Why are you hiding your hands behind your back just now.

why are you so nosy

Show me your hands. The honk webm is loud enough that no one else can hear us, well, mostly you. I might not be the fastest, but I only have to be faster than you. And you seem very slow.
Show me your hands. And I won't bully you. Not too hard anyway.

Wrong user.

okay

I got you by your wrist now.
stop squirming
Heh. I knew it. A hair scrunchy wrapped around one of your wrist. And what is this if I take off your scrunchy, your wrist seems lightly bruised. I knew it was you. You put your hair over your face so much, that you think I would not recognize you. But I know you. And you know me, don't you.

yes

Then it seems you have a few decisions to make. Since you were so desperately trying to hide from me. You can leave. I will let you go. But don't ever come back to a bread past 700. Or, you can stay. And we will see what we can do to fix your lying problem.
So which will it be. Are you going to leave this dead bread, or do you want to stay.

I want to stay

Good. You're starting to become honest again. That feels good to you, doesn't it. Quite the mouth on you when you thought I wouldn't be able to recognize you. You should apologize for your rudeness, don't you think. Heh, there's that old joke again, you, using your head for thinking. So are you going to apologize for your rudeness to me, before we continue.

you guys are fags

yes, I'm sorry for being rude

Shhhh. They'll hear you.

Accepted. Your apology that is. Everything else about you, we both know the real answer to that don't we. So what should we do to fix your lying mouth this time. A light bullying, or heavy bullying.

I…
I want to be bullied HARD

Give me your wallet, don't worry I'm not robbing you, I'm bullying you. We are going to go to the vending machine, then we are going to go the hotpocket's bathroom.
STOP YOUR STUPID SQUIRMING, WHIMPERING, SHAKING, AND SWEATING, I HAVE NOT EVEN BEGUN YOUR BULLYING YOU, YOU BROKEN, DEFECTIVE TOY

I don't care if your wrist hurts a bit, or a lot, walk the fuck faster, you slow fucking slug. Go to your safe space in your mind, where you are on a romantic date with your sempai, and instead of me grabbing your wrist and dragging you like a sack of trash, you are blushing like fucking retard holding hands with her dreamy sempai.

Fuck what a slow fucking trash you are. There, no thanks to you, we're finally at the vending machine. What will it be you slat. Choose what you want to drink. Green Tea, or Iced Coffee, I'm going to get 4 cans of it with your own money. So which will it be. Green Tea, or Iced Coffee. It's not rocket science you moron, choose one.

iced coffee

Took you fucking long enough. Drink it all right here, right now, all 4 cans of Iced Coffee.
CAN ONE
Don't you dare spit or spill a single drop of it. Keep drinking it. Here, I'll help you with that, I'm going to grab your hair and yank your head back so you can chug it straight down your throat.
CAN TWO
Already starting with the waterworks? I don't give a shit, hallway is empty princess, no one here but us, and 3 more cans. Come on. There you go, oh you're even drinking your snot a bit, I don't care. Finish the second can you dummy.
CAN THREE
Don't pass out just yet, we are not even halfway done. Keep drinking, you slowtard.
CAN FOUR
That's it, gulp it down, I don't care if you are heaving and bawling and mewling at me that it's hard to drink while sobbing. Finish it to the last drop. There.

Now we can go the hotpocket's bathroom. Hurry up, you defective piece of trash. Let's fucking go.
Keep up moron. Jesus what a slow piece of garbage you are. Finally, now go inside you stupid fuck. Now, give me your panties. I won't look, but I am blocking the door so don't even think of making a run for it like some wetback. Hand over your panties to me, now.

okay

Now, what type of belly button do you have. Be very honest with me right now, because we are about to find out real soon if you are lying or not. Is your belly button an innie, or an outie.
STOP YOUR MUMBLING AND STUTTERING, AND ANSWER ME

innie

Go sit on the toilet. Go, sit, on the toilet. Stop staring at me, and go sit on the toilet, you dummy. Here, I will fucking help you. I'm going to roll up the back of your skirt, so you can sit like that. There, now you won't dirty the back of your skirt, and the front covers your modesty. You stupid slat. Remember what I said about learning soon enough if you are lying or not. I am going to unbutton the lower half of your blouse so we can see if you do have an innie belly button.

Stop squirming, you slug
Huh. So you are telling the truth, it's an innie. You know how I remember it was you when I first saw you at the end of this bread. It was your same stupid lip, mouthing off to me that first time I bullied you. You remember what struck your nerve, it was when I called you a broken toy. You mouthed off to me that you were not a toy. And I said that's half right, you are a defective, broken toy. I'm going to make sure you never forget that again. You know what a betsy wetsy is? Of course you don't because you're stupid. It's doll, a stupid doll you feed liquid and it squirts. People actually wanted that toy. But you're a defective toy, but we're going to test some basic function to make sure you're good for some mild fun at least. I'm going to poke your belly button, to make you squirt. Just like a betsy wetsy doll, made out of meat.

Because that's what you are, a defective doll made out of meat. Now I'm going to tie your hands with your panties and hold it with one hand, and with the other I'm going to push your button to make you squirt.
SQUIRT YOU FUCKING BROKEN MEAT DOLL
Keep squirting, until you are done. Say
when you're finished.

this broken meat doll is done squirting

Are you trying to be clever, or are you actually trying to mouth off to me, right fucking now of all times? Are you done squirting, or are you done squirming. You fucking slowtard. Which one is it, or I will keep pushing your belly button until I pierce your guts.
WHICH ONE IS IT YOU BROKEN STUPID TOY

the second one
please don't push any more

There, I stopped pushing on your belly button. You can stop your sobbing now. Which one felt better for you, lying to me, or being honest with me.

being honest

Was that so hard. Here, didn't I say I was going to return your wallet, and I meant every word and I have not lied to you yet. Woops, I guess I tossed it a bit too hard and now your money is all over the floor. You should pick that up soon, after I leave you on your own to clean up your squirting mess. But make it fast you slug, don't want one of the hotpocketeer to catch you here.
Now say
Christ it smells like some cheap trash coffee in here. Say it, or stutter it as best you can, you slat.

th-thank you for the wonderful coffee date

Don't ever lie to me again. See you around whenever, doll.

This was entertaining. I'm looking forward to improved bullying.

Last for benis