Characters that should get their own game

I would love to see a more action-oriented take on the Kirby franchise and gameplay style starring Meta Knight. It should keep the cutesy art style for the most part while having some more edge to it. Combo chaining with your slashing attacks and the ability to unlock new movements is a must, the standard difficulty should be above that of your usual Kirby game but still bearable, something like the first Mega Man X but a bit easier. Halberd management sections where you can expand your ship would be awesome too, it should also work as hub world and it can be used during some shoty shmup sections. The soundtrack should be like a rock version of your usual Kirby fare. Those are off the top of my head.

She's pure perfection, deserves more tbh

Why are masked and mouthless characters so cute?
What is it about mouths that are kind of gross?

She was the only good character in Persona 4.

hhhnnnnggg

Kill yourselves.

How about some bleach?

From the very beginning, this thread immediately goes to shit.

On topic, Jetstream Sam.

Sam got his own campaign though.

There should be a TES Adventures game where you play as Caius Coscades after the events of Morrowind, acting as the most badass, drug-addicted spy in Tamriel. Every turn of the acts would have you going to the Emperor's grave and talking with him as you steadily get older constantly and watch everything slowly devolve.

It would be a lot more fun that Oblivion or Skyrim.

This nigger always got into some weird situations, I always wanted to know what the fuck he does behind the scenes.

i feel the same about noseless characters

Always needs to be said.

But user,her whole character is made from the fact that she's ==NEVER EVER==
But a game with her and Axel as the secondary won't hurt.The thing that will hurt is the fact that NIS will put a shitton of DLC and NISA.

Axel has had two games with a large role.

Give him a rest.

Kek, i woul buy it.

Wario doesn't even get his own games anymore why would they do it for waluigi. On top of that what games could they be? Wario already has the best series Waluigi would get a game worse automatically and they wouldn't make another.

reported rule 8

This already happened with Shadow the Hedgehog.
It'll turn out terrible.
The reason these characters are admired is because they keep mystery about them.

Also, for a character who deserves there own game? Not sure. I usually think some party members of an RPG deserve to be protagonists more than the actual protag though.

Metroid-like platformer where Waluigi has to find cheat codes (moon jump, swim in air, immune to fire, maybe walk through walls as an endgame thing) to progress through the game WHEN

Although I highly doubt the chance of these 4 getting their own game seeing as how Dark Souls is going to be finished next month and it would totally clash with the mood of the overall series, it wouldn't hurt to see these people in a Warrior-esque game. And maybe more, but just these four primarily.

I like your idea.
I like it A LOT.

Toddposting is funny.

This retarded shit never has been. Fuck off.

Ballio and Gang

Ballio was never good.

Ballio was a real nigga and not some furry trap.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl

A bastardized version of Super Mario I would like to see.

I think it's technically Charles Martinet's idea.

my nigger

Now that this design is confirmed for being bullshit, can it be used in some indie vidya?

Kirby is the only character with less personality than

Flaming faggot detected.

If only.

He got his own book but where's my ODST sequel playing as Rtas in charge of anti-terror Spec Ops unit on Sanghelios?

Good thing that's not Kirby.

The last fire evolution is so much better than original one I am quite amused.
Just make mega third as third have too much one one color to make him interesting.

Honestly these characters are quite same.
They have zero personality and were used to created a lot of games solely on the fact they are nice to look at.

FUCKING THIS. Hell, even the voice actor for the bros. said he wanted a Waluigi game series.

The difference being that Kirby has actually good games and isn't a complete bitch

At the very least they should make him playable in a platformer.

I had a similar idea where you have to exploit intentional glitches to progress. Trick double jumps, noclipping though hidden walls, fake level warps to get past a bugged area, glitching enemies to delete them, that sort of thing. Pretty 4th wall breaking where Waluigi would be tearing the game itself apart to get to the end.
or a WaluigiWare team up

Mario Maker is the closest you'll ever get, unless somebody hack NSMBU replacing the toads with Wario and Waluigi.

Warioware started sucking when they added every character they could come out, but no fucking Waluigi. Hell even people kept questioning to Nintendo on their Game & Wario videos about the missing Waluigi.

Not by modern Nintendo. Play Psycho Waluigi.

Or replace the playable characters sprites on SMBX