>>>Holla Forums

this looks like a wikihow guide

loss?

lol ded c@

nice 3

LOOK AT THE SKY BITCH THE DOGGO IS HERE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sorry about the host

That's it, rad

I don't get it. Can someone give me a quick rundown?

What? It's just a short psychological horror story.

haha

Thanks doc

thats actually funny, why are you posting it in a lol thread?

Because otherwise I'd have to go to Holla Forums.

C U C K

l o l

Since when did the "/spoiler" thing work?

It works if you enable it for you locally in the options, but when markup is translated to text for the title, it shows what you wrote rather than the normal spoiler tags.
Holla Forums's custom markup is pretty strange.

rar

*du cocu

Χαίρε Καίσαρα

Fucking Dany, man

How do you do my fellow redditors?

lol threads are worse than Ritsu's 4am threads

at least Ritsu talks about what people are playing.

Hey Ritsu

These things are expected to be shit, but I am rather impressed by the low quality here, OP.
This is incredibly terrible.

it's gotta be Yui, actually
Ritsu doesn't browse Holla Forums

I'd rather keep my vaguely entertaining source of shitposts and political comics, thank you.

what? Have I really missed that much of the manga or is this just someone with a stupid lewd tattoo.

What the fuck is with people assuming Trump is the first and only politician concerned with making money?

That's from Conviction. The girl is Farnese. She was mind-controlled into raping him, but she snapped out of it.

He's not fucking her, it's Farnese wanting Guts to cut her in half from when she was possessed. It's from the beginning of the Conviction Arc I think.

counterpoint: 4am threads have people who like genesis

Leftists are the fucking worst. These people probably creamed themselves when Gaddafi was killed, even though he was pretty commie himself.

because it's the easiest conclusion to make
trump is a businessman and president, why wouldn't he be concerned with profit margins

it's like if carlos slim became a presidential frontrunner (though only this time their media would be pushing it even harder than the former hillary campaigners could imagine) for mexico

The band or the console?

I'd a make a Yes joke but I'll stop myself early and say it's the former.

I really don't understand the sudden love for Castro. He was a horrible dictator. Why is he suddenly a hero?

NOUS ÉTAIS DES ROIS ET DE LA MERE, JE JURE À DIEU L'HOMME VOUS AVEZ CES SOLDATS FRANÇAIS ILS SONT NOIRES

commies just love portrait bandits and questionable figures as heroes don't try understand its better for you

this, think of that Che guivara asshole who's on fucking t-shirts all over the world

TIME FOR VIDEO GAMES PURE LOVE.

You can't see the faces well, but I assume the
team is 100% made out of niggers?

reddit leave

As much as I don't enjoy stuff at times, at least I'm not that sad of a person to defend a tripfag who doesn't even use the board he posts on.

More

Baise en dehors de là nègre

You're right, he should use Jibneh Arabieh instead.

Au moins le verre de rouge est baisable.

Man, pokemon just keeps getting shittier and shittier.

Why did Berserk had to go mainstream? It's not fair…

so after he got off the boat? Because I stopped reading after the boat and have been meaning to get back to it but found Rickert hanging out in Griffith city (Falconia?) quite frankly boring as fuck. I literally keep falling asleep trying to find the plot after the boat. Sorta like a RPG you played but put down for several mouths and picked back up and now don't know where to go.

Its a Canadian thing

Yeah, but these guys aren't commies. Or at least, pretend not to be. They're liberal scumbags, by all means, and they might as well be communists, but they don't actually come out and say "I am a communist down with capitalism".
Given that, it's weird that they'd so eagerly support a known dictator who's responsible for no small number of deaths, not to mention the number of folk what had to flee the country.

pretty sad if you ask me

This is how cancer kills… i had the unfortune to see this in process…
In the final week they look like a living corpse and you can't do shit but wish for a quick and painless death for them…

Conviction happened nearly a decade before Fantasia/Boat Arc. The scene here happened right after the Lost Children chapter.

Who is that Che Guevara guy anyways, what did he do?

The only thing depressing about this is the furfaggotry.

liberals are just closet commies

Canadians are inclined to disagree with that. Talking with my Canadian family, they say that Americans don't actually try to understand the American-Cuban relationship and that they just fell for government propaganda.

Why did you post this?

having empathy for furfaggots is the real cancer.

man that is weird I don't remember it, maybe the scan I read skipped over it? I do remember the Inquisition is that apart of the conviction arch?

I never realized how similar they looked. It's like Rule 63. How closely related are they again? Twelfth cousins?

Inquisition is Conviction. Do you remember rape horse at all?

no need for rudeness smh

tbh

Even if it's video games if I posted it all at once it'd be a dump, so I'll vary the comics into my posts every so often instead.

nope only saw it in memes. Maybe the source I was reading censored it. That might explain why I found that entire story arch a bit confusing. I really should just re-read everything after cripple Griffith sold out the band of the Hawk with the power of the Behelit for some non consensual Casca loving . Seriously the last thing I remember is clearly was the Skull Knight > then meeting loli witch > getting the armor > boat.

man you liberals really truly have the weakest of memes.

Jesus.

shit nigger you missed two story arcs (lost child and conviction/retribution/inquisition/oh god what the fuck is wrong with this translators. Both taking place in the mentioned order between the end of golden age and between witch loli)

What is the last panel in the first pic implying?

My first and only thought was that the doctor was poisoning the kid.

I think that the tranny's girlfriend understands the farce and is only being supportive because she doesn't want to lose him. Why she can't lose him is up to interpretation.

Rest in peace doggo

Would be hot if she had a cock fucking hell why are pussies so gross?

wow holly shit I 100% missed that chapter. As for inquisition I remember the bonewheel skeleton and the priest but I don't recall much about it other then Gutz escaped.

beautiful

could you link an uncut translation here?
sage for offtopic

Why are you reposting the same old shit?

why are you not posting anything?

Why don't they just fuck already

I have always found this argument to be retarded. If we were to go by that logic, then that would mean all life on Earth should be exterminated because you can't see human beings from space.

i torrented a good chunk of the series instead of reading it streamed so the best i can do is telling you to download a batch on nyaa se, /rec/ might be able to help you too

thanks

lol

You can't see Jews or gas chambers from space.

You can see some borders very clearly from space: The English Channel, the Great Wall of China, the split between North and South Korea and Trump's wall should be visible if it's as big as people want it to be.

LOLYes I mad, faggots who praise /a/'s mods should be gassed

Don't worry, it is worth listening to. They state that they have tried contacting the authorities to shut down halfchan and fullchan because of "muh hate-speech". And that is just the first three minutes.

The Great Wall of China can't actually be seen from space, that is simply shit people throw around because of how long it is.

I don't know what you expected.

It's a fucking normal post

Is it really? Don't just say that unless you mean it.

I am and it can't be real.

I was asking for the source in a joking manner, what is so ban worthy about that?

There's a reason /a/ is cancer, user.

Because the worst of the worst reside there. 'People' who have been forsaken by any resemblance of fun.

Because i have nothing to post, better than reposting the old stale tranny comics.

Also
patreon.com/file?h=8078735&i=835536

You only have yourself to blame.

what is wrong with you faggot?

definitely fake

Its called post quality you nigger.

If you dont understand why it matters youre not old enough to browse the chins.

The thing that really gets me with HWNDU is that Trump's rhetoric isn't even all that divisive, all the division the left is complaining about originated from the left, not Trump.

They don't want you there, what's the problem with that?

This isn't my prescription

only click if you have no wifu

Look,the fact that most people that mock you after you ask for sauce normally have a smug animu image is pure coincidence.

Considering the fact that they were at the same time trying to sabotage threads on halfchan and fullchan on reporting illegal immigrants to ICE, I find it to be fairly likely, considering the sheer number of Redditors on Holla Forums before and especially after the catgirl shitstorm.

Nigger that shit was easily found on iqdb
Use it next time.

I added the missing panel to this one.

sorry for shit image

Can you post the source?

I got banned there for using kek.

What is the obsession of feminists who attack their male critics by calling them babies? Man-babies, man-child, is this some sort of freudian projection over the children they themselves will never have?

Also praising Castro, the dictator who was throwing protestors in jail at the same time Obama was kissing his feet.

(checked)
I think it's so they can retain the mental image of being so vastly mature and superior when they themselves act like children needing safespaces.

If you disagree with a feminist it's because you're mentally, emotionally, or intellectually deficient or all three. That HAS to be why anyone would disagree with feminist because the bullshit they come up with on the spot couldn't possibly be wrong.

Close, I've thought of it as a manifestation of their closeted pedophilia, a sub fetish with the desire to be dominated by chad even if it entails physical or verbal abuse, or due to their natural tendency to teach children social lessons though supplementing a child with an adult male critic in the moment. Either way it doesn't help them win any arguments.

you fapped to this didn't you

Wait a second. where is the cum coming from? Does he have a dick in his second mouth?

What game

yeah, borders aren't like some arbitrary line that gets drawn for no reason (unless you had the British drawing your borders while decolonizing, then you're in for a treat).
Borders represent things like geographical borders that separate cultures, peoples, languages, ethnicities, etc.
Borders are incredibly important because they define who we are as opposed to who the person over there is. And, despite what a leftist would tell you, group mentality is INCREDIBLY important to humans.
sage for off-topic

>in a LOL thread
user I…

That's pretty gay user.

Where do you think we are?

MISfortune. Misfortune.

I'm saddened that you had to endure that, user. I sincerely pray that you will not be left alone in the darkness of this vile and hateful world.

AND WE'RE BACK

Isn't the artist of that a hypocritical Patreon whore?

Read the fucking rules, nigger. It's blatantly obvious what you did wrong. If you can't figure it out, you shouldn't even be on Holla Forums at all.

this is objective fact
I listened to the whole thing, its fake as fuck.

Dats Rite

CTR didn't concentrate on the site for very long after the election and they certainly didn't decide to suddenly rise back from the dead when Plebbit decided to ban catgirl comics.

Not my OC. There's a folder of "reaction images" in the Share Thread's repository. You can bully me for being a lazy shit though.

When will retarded leftists realize that social problems do not need to be fixed via legislation.
If people naturally prefer whites, you can't fucking force them via law to not prefer whites. It only builds resentment.

do I fit in yet?

pedantics, yes the left fucks with all our boards but that podcast I clearly fake. You probably where the one who made it.

they just stuffed her in cyro

ok m8

This shit is fantastic. This has to be staged.

ok how about this "YOUR FUCKING BABY IS DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD" hmm no seems to harsh i guess we should just try to soften the blow by saying you lost it.

Holy shit. Why am I even arguing? these people are literally retarded.

Do you?

I want to fug the lizards

It reads like it's saying that the federal government has unlimited money because it prints it it doesn't, but then has to sell bonds because they are totally constantly running out of money even though they print it at the same time. It's also saying that literally nobody is able to save money ever because nobody does that.

Man took you long enough.

so stunning and brave

So considering this is a LOL thread I might as well ask, why are you against abortion? At what point is the fetus alive?

Who even gives a shit, do you really want the type of person who has abortions to raise a piece of shit instead/ Besides abortion is the number one killer of niggers, do you really want to take that away?

If you're against abortion you support white genocide tbh

Two good men.

It's so hard to pick a perk in Fallout….

I fully agree.

Kill yourself.

these are cute, what are they from? also I have no idea what is happening

>considering this is a LOL thread

society should not condone nihilism, what man wants to fight an die for nothing? If you legalize degeneracy you breed more degeneracy. Do you really want to save the white race at the cost that they all start behaving like niggers?

How about stop fucking posting that infuriating shot?

*shit

Now I'm fucking pissed.

If you're against abortion, what do you feel like if the mother can't have an abortion and the child will have a shitty life as an unwanted child and/or an accident and become a suicidal NEET masturbating to toilet vore or some shit?
Blogpost incoming: My mom had to have an abortion when I was like 14 because her and my stepdad had an accident I guess and she got pregnant. She did it to not fuck her over mentally having to raise another baby after me and my brother and we already didn't have too much money to begin with. And also my stepdad already had a 3-year old daughter.

Lel alright man

Well what other thread on Holla Forums would I ask, why do you dislike abortion, or is abortion "acting like niggers"?

I was for abortion for a long time but it seems that in all countries people are very divided on the subject. In recent years, I encountered some pro-lifers who made some very persuasive arguments.
My take on the whole issue is that adoption is the happy medium. You don't want a child for whatever reason? Put it up for adoption, it will get to live, be raised by a family who want it and you can get on with your life.

oh I thought she was feeling his boner, kek

The adoption system, in America at least, is fucking terrible. Most kids are either sent from home to home, having no permanent one which fucks them up, adopted by people with 12 other kids who are addicted to adoption which fucks them up, adopted by faggots who will fuck them up, or rarely adopted by some kind couple who adopts them for whatever reason, but even then the concept of your parents no wanting you will fuck a person up and usually make them want therapy or counseling on the matter. Adoption does not seem to be the answer.

hey I just got here

I am against killing white children. Niggers can do whatever they want because they are not welcomed in my ideal Nation. If white people want to act like niggers they need to be set straight.

I know Mark is funny and he isn't the worst jew on the planet but Killing babies is Jewish

A better solution would just be free birth control.
Like, I don't want to just throw out a solution that results in more government spending, but it would reduce the number of abortions and perhaps get more people fucking.
That or paid birth control. That might be the final solution though…

Women need to learn themselves that mistakes have consequences. I don't care about the whole is the baby alive thing, I want them to think before they act.

But what if that baby is born to a shit family, is a nigger, is a product of rape, or is going to be born with a congenital defect. Abortion makes a lot of sense to me.

IQ is 70% to 80% heritable and White people rarely are shitty parents and their is always adoption. Killing white kids is not civilized.

Nigger are you serious? Virtually every white person who uses this site is proof of the contrary.

Hi rach

Who?

It's 2017. You can't say that white kids being dead is uncivilized, that's racist.

Not an Amerifat so I can't comment much on that adoption system other than say it's fucking stupid if a foster can't just adopt a baby and raise it to adulthood.
As for being messed up that their parents didn't want them, it's still a better chance at life than just being killed in the womb.

Condoms and the pill are really cheap. Pay for your own you fucking worthless bums.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

that's actually due to a much larger problem on society as a whole, it's entitlement to ideals which in practice only work at the expense of others

do you even realize how tiny this site is?

It's 2017, the year where liberals can't remind you of the current year any more because they're getting BTFO left right and centre on everything no matter what they try to do or say.

NOT MY PRESIDENT

White people built Western society and the highest standards of living in history.
A few fat neckbeards doesn't even slightly negate that.

I'm implying that all the white people here are all fucked up rejects due in part to their parents.

Single parents raise shitty children.

my parents are great, fuck you, my failures are my own fault and no one elses

that's because you are a kiwi
trump still won bigly

don't lie, jews are not white

Alive is a moot point, since cockroaches and flies are "alive" and we don't mind killing them. The question is, when does a fetus become human in any meaningful sense. Physiologically and DNA wise, there's not much that separates us from other animals we gladly kill. And when we talk about the purpose of human rights and the experience of the human condition - we're not talking about those few differences in DNA.

Chimpanzees have a comparable qualia to a 5 year old, so I say if we don't have any problems killing chimps - then we shouldn't have a problem aborting offspring up to 2 1/2 years of age.

And honestly, any parent who's willing to abort their 2 year old child is obviously not fit to be a parent anyhow - and the child is better off dead than with a shitty family.

2 1/2. Fuck.

Drumph is a monster that should be removed from office. Don't forget that Pence is going to electrocute all of the LGBT community because they choose to be who they are.

Unsolicited Opinions on Israel?

I'll have you know that all of those attack helicopters you share this site with will all be killed because of your actions.

user have you ever been one of the dregs at the bottom of society? Burger flippers and the like have a hard time affording anything and you want them to be responsible for having safe sex?

I'm more pissed off that there are literally girl slimes and they're
FUCKING ORANGE, NOT PINK

You're not wrong user. I go to Holla Forums and /a/ aside from here, and even with kampfy's faggotry, the sheer autism of /a/'s mod(s?) wrecks the place.

For perspective, in all the years I spent browsing halfchan and then here after first exodus, not once was I ever banned. Definitely not on /a/ and I would check back to that board once every few months, just to look around and talk about newer series. I went from never being banned, on any site, to being banned from /a/ multiple times in a single week. One of those times was due to not capitalizing a single letter.

Their mod does the equivalent of exploding into a screaming fit when he notices a hair on the living room floor or something. You tell them "calm down bro it's not a huge deal" and they get even worse. There's no /a/ meta, so you can't really discuss how it's gown so downhill from a year ago, you either deal with the extreme stupidity or you leave. I'm not sure whether to feel sad or angry at the regular /a/ posters.

Also don't call the /a/ mods nazis, nazi mods would be glorious. sage for offtopic

there is an /a/ meta
>>>/ameta/

good

maybe we can get them to kill themselves consetually

don't reply to Holla Forums posters user

Yeah, and it gets barely more replies from moderation than /metav/.

By that logic, Australia as an island nation has very clearly defined borders to all sand niggers and rice niggers should GTFO.

Because they desire to have children. something they will never have.

I mean joking aside that's probably actually true.

You need to stop.

hue?

Lel

strange. I looked for an /a/ meta not too long ago but i didn't see it. expanding the list I'm not surprised I passed over it, it's somewhat far down and pretty much dead. Which is sad on it's own I suppose. At least I know I'm not being unreasonable, very first thread up right now is talking about how absolutely fucktarded the "enforcement" of rule 11 is. Honestly, there's a difference between trying to maintain post quality, and then going full force autism and banning everyone who capitalized the wrong letter or used the wrong punctuation.

what was Holla Forums about the user i was responding to? His ban was partly deserved for asking for such available sauce, but he was right about the /a/ mods. Unless you mean the stupid "nazi mods" thing.

/polmeta/ is used as a containment board by kampfy and moonman. I wouldn't be surprised if that board was treated the same way by /a/ mods but I haven't looked around there yet.

I did laugh at the fact that even they were bitching about 4am threads.

sorry forgot spoiler, its hardly lewd tbh. Sarah is to cute.

one day you understand

Stop oppressing her with your male gaze.

You deserved it, don't come back faggot.

generally when half of your body is made of teeth, anything goes.

she looks like one of my ex-girlfriends tbh. I can already imagine oppressing her with aggressive head patting

It's from Mousou something something.
The girl with black hair can read people's thought, and she found out the dude sitting in front of her in class has a gigantic crush on her and keeps thinking lewd thoughts of her.

I don't really understand how any of that is an argument against a balanced budget. Printing money devalues your currency, and selling bonds brings about a heap of other issues. Elderly are one of the least likely groups to be in poverty, not to mention close to their time, so it makes sense to cut where it would hurt folk the least.

I guess I shouldnt've expected more, but still.

my failures are my own, my parents did everything they could to ensure I had a good life but because of how the economy flopped like shit there's nothing they could have done.

I'm great with kids, have a stable job, and hope to actually raise a family and improve upon my parents' parenting by following their example. That's how good the were. We aren't the fucked up rejects you want us to be. Every human mind is full of dark desires and thoughts that are normally kept to ourselves, but here we can be honest with ourselves and unmask our true character.

This is humanity, unfiltered, with nothing at stake. If you find us sad then it reflects onto yourself. We are your mirror. This is who people actually are in the dark.

Every single goddamned human being on earth are liars down to the bone. The person you meet face to face is not the true self of that person. And we do it, we put on these masks, to protect ourselves and others, because we aren't just our Id, we are also our Ego who knows that enacting on our primal fantasies in real ways only causes pain, both for others and for the self.

Here, you see the Id, not the Ego. In real life, face to face, all you'll ever see in a sane person is the Ego.

That's why people are against abortion. Nobody wants to kill a kid.
So the question is, "When is it alive?"
Me, I don't know. So, I say, "Don't take the risk", and go fairly early.

Not in America.

i've played my share of metroid games and I'm not getting the punchline

Hey thanks for dumping the comic my man.

Nice pasta

end urself

Really? I could've sworn they were still higher up.

Tubes was a running gag for a while, mate. I'm not entirely sure why it caught on, but I guess Metroid had a lot of tubes thrown around.

The surgical method is the best way, how else can we get test subjects?

I don't see it someone spoonfeed me

well it does when we're talking the old school movement from screen to screen. I missed that meme though.

Nah they ate shit pretty hard with the 2008 recession.

Hm. Fair enough then. But didn't everyone eat shit from that lot?

Is that Advent?
They were pretty cool dudes, gotta give them that. Had some real style, for a bunch of elite white color fucks still wearing 50s era fashionwear.

It just makes me sad because it's something cute suffering and being miserable. It makes me want to punch the artist in the dick over and over again until he draws a comic where the little catgirl gets better and goes on to live a happy life.

what? third pic is X-com apocalypse

How is a spokeless bike the free market?

i feel like i missed some news

i dunno ask the engineers

I mean presumably it was made in the free market. Whether or not it succeeds in the free market is another matter.

Free market made it to sell you dumbfuck
Someone saw the bike, thought to themselves "how do I sell one of those, but different enough for people to buy for the gimick".

Because it was independently developed by someone whose means of production aren't state owned and who wasn't starving because the communist government insisted that there should only one kind of government approved bicycle being produced in the government-owned bicycle factory.

Stop being a bigot and kill all equally

It also wasn't developed in response to an unmet need of the market. It was produced by an oversaturation of money and expertise floundering around looking for an outlet.

you don't have to explain "magic" user.

mike is a jew and his wife a faghag transvestite member of b'nai b'rith see >>>/trs/

The ultimate expression of capitalism!

A lot of the oldfucks lost their pensions, which was what used to give people enough money to live comfortably in retirement. A lot of people think the old are old money, but this isn't the case, most worked for corps and once the recession hit, all their benefits that allowed them to quit like their parents were snipped. And they're pissed. Probably another reason why Hillary lost.

We never had that shit so we adapted, but the oldfucks are fucked.

The dying dialogue is an abstract form of loss, git gud.

Faraday discoveries were not motivated by a market need, they were useless at it's time, think about it

Fine I guess that's true.

Hey is that the anime with the magical psycho blonde nazi waifu that has these levitating soldiers with rifles that shoot magic missles or something? What's it called?

I played EVE once for a couple months.
Never have I ever played a vidya that instilled in me such an overwhelming, overpowering sense of having utterly fucking wasted my time and my life. All vidya does that to an extent, but with EVE it was a crushing, soulless realization of "I am paying 15 bucks a month to play a game I don't want to, to sink hours into doing tedious shit that takes forever to get done, feeling forced to play something so dull and lifeless simply because it's sub based."

I am so glad I dropped that when I did.

I don't understand why people care so much about abortion. The way I see it, if its a result of a crime like a woman is the subject to rape, then I'm fine with tax-subsidized abortion. Committing perjury in order to get a tax-subsidized abortion should be a felony. If there's a medical reason like the child endangering the mother or a severe disability like microcephaly for example, then that's fine too and should be covered by insurance. If the baby has severe disabilities as a result of negligence like FAS, they should receive an abortion and be charged with a felony. If they're a minor, it's obviously lesser as apparently, people are incompetent until they're 18 for whatever reason. This is just for social welfare. With the more complicated case of mistakes between two consenting individuals, that really depends on the expected quality of life an unborn child might have.

Loss has ruined 4-pannel comics for me.

Youjo senki
and it's a guy in loli body

oh for god's sakes look at the very bottom of the picture

Boku no Nazi
I actually can't handle it because of the eyelashes of all things. The size of the eyes and thickness of the eyelashes fucking creep me out so much, it just makes the loli look hideous, makes me recoil from the screen. It almost looks like some sort of infection.

I still don't see it

farther down.

Technology plateaus when a more viable alternative is found. In the case of trains, both cars and planes are cheaper up front and have more diverse functions.

Your loss

Goddamn you scrubs, its in the middle, I said dying dialogue not the wailing at the grave. Shit dudes.

I fixed your comic for you.

L-l-l……lol?

misses like 90% of the reasons for abortions: wanted to whore myself and got knocked up.

Should that be legal? all other arguments about it weather rape babies should have the same protections if the circumstances of their conception where different. if there is anything bad that could happen. is just a shame tactic to move the conversation away from the responsibility of the mother or to undermine the sanctity of life. at the end of the day one of two truths will stand, either life is sacred or it is not.

The better version is the one where the patient comes back alive with red eyes because tubes are mentioned. Not this old crap.

Why the fuck is japan so fucking gay (other than the fact that they are bunch of heathen bastards).

(checked)
a stretch of the imagination tbh

i got banned for saying that 2d is never gay.
most of the boards here are fucked in some way.

The two nukes did more than just blow up cities.

I wasn't on the right thing to save that, sadly. Do you have it?

Yeah, but you want to know what the worst part is?

Nagasaki was the most christian city in japan, really, it was more of an enclave in a country of heathens that sneer at The Lord.

Then the fucking kikes decided to nuke it. I still don't believe that the second nuke was needed.

Even the lies are lies.

There's a reason I called it abstract loss, but it still fits the general format of loss.

The most important part of doing loss is that you fit this format in some manner, you don't absolutely have to match the heights, but it helps a ton.

WOW

Personally, I still don't believe not glassing the whole shitty rock wasn't necessary.

it's not a trap though. If I got this right, it's some regular average joe salaryman from Nippon that somehow wound up possessing the body of a loli in another dimension. The loli is still a loli, it just has the mind and soul of some mid-30s sociopathic japanese office worker guy.

That doesn't make it any better, though.

that's true, and I've seen a lot of shit on Holla Forums go downhill with a massive amount of kampfy's faggotry, and yet despite all that, somehow /a/ has become even worse than a board that has mods actively working against the userbase. It's mind blowing.

ebin :DDDD

Weren't they in the process of writing up a surrender when the second bomb dropped?

AYYYYYYYYY

this post offical a theme stong

Geddafi was a proper leader, every time I was going in Libia I had to see one of them living badly or even have to work….the one that were doing it was because they wanted not needed. Now instead that burgers got the hands on that there is war, isis and poverty go suck a cock nigger

My parents are great.
I came here because there's nothing like here, even when it gets diluted.

We will probably never know, unless the kikes have kept some archives that for some reason they haven't destroyed (doubtful), we will only have conjecture and the knowledge that nothing was as it seemed back then.

I went and found a summary of boku no nazi, and I understand now, but I am now pissed off at the fedora levels of it. Like seriously, even fucking Highschool XDDDDDD didn't make me tip my fedora so much that the friction of tipping it at hyperspeed ignited it.

For what it's worth, HS DxD was funny as fuck, or at least the dub was funny, the sub was for the most part quite a bit fedora af. Whereas this amine seems to be more serious, which makes me take it serious, and then I get pissed off at it for the stupid fucking fedora-core shit.

I don't know about that. I'm pretty good, outside my rampant xenophilia what means I ain't likely to have kids.

More like waiting six hours in a line in the cold and then getting to the front and there not being any bread to buy. Why do people still think communism is so great? I mean it only kills millions of people in mass starvation almost immediately every time it is implemented.

Blacks do most of the murder in the country (last I checked 13% blacks in the counrty, 50% of the murder), and that wasn't different back then. Naturally, profiling worked well in catching criminals.

It's called a loan, and you pay it back with interest. Normally you shouldn't need to do that, but certain things like houses will always be like that. It's a private agreement, you ask them for cash and you end up paying more down the line as your end of the deal so you can get a house now. I don't like loans so whatever, but at least I recognize that it's basically required so that home-makers can actually get paid for the retarded amount of work they do. Blame the sellers of steel, paint and the jews.

Generally the whole argument falls apart when women tend to be the ones who take care of the kids do to maternal instinct and generally being better at it on the whole then men, it ain't sexism, it's biology.

Would you rather we say "you killed your baby by being too stressed out" or would you rather us be polite?

generally if you don't date shitty people and back out of shitty relationships this doesn't happen. Also a real couple who actually loves eachother don't drop out of relationships because of silly things like miscarriages. Real love perserveres.

We can't be having the goyim know too much now can we?

Because they're all taught by retard cityfag "intellectuals" who never had to work hard or struggle a day in their lives, and who spend all their time coming up with stupid nonsense to brainwash students with.

Damn, that hair in the last image is luxurious.

fucking faggot, kill yourself.

Looks like the artist has forgotten about the existence of white people who don't have well paying jobs, assuming that every white person ever has lived in a house in a well-to-do neighborhood, with a family history that was completely free of hardship or times of trial. Also don't forget the fact that white people can always get away with drugs, a cop has never arrested a wigger for drugs. They don't regularly cuff white crackheads on the street, doesn't happen. It also couldn't just be that white teens aren't as fucking retarded as black ones, and either don't choose to do drugs in the first place or don't do them in retarded ways that will get them arrested. That's just silly, don't you know everyone's done drugs at least once?

How fucking unapologetically retarded do you have to be before you can come up with this drivel? These people claim to be champions of equality yet consistently forget poverty, the thing that fucks everyone up the ass regardless of whatever your race is. This shouldn't get to me, but god damn. Visit a fucking soup kitchen for once in your life and go tell the unshowered white man in his 30s with no future prospects that he needs to check his privilege. Seriously, go do that. He's a horrible racist that needs to be told off. You delusional fuck.

it's more then likely drawn by a (((white))) man

If we're going to work with this criteria, I propose allowing post-natal abortions to the age of 18, and for parents of violent and habitual nonviolent criminals.

are you talking about fedora levels regarding the edginess/cringe factor of it, or the fedora levels in terms of the classic sense of fedora-ness involving atheism in some way?

Both actually. The japs also don't understand Christianity one bit, so that pisses me off as well.

If you actually understood basic philosophy you would know atheism is cringe user.

ok Socrates enlighten us.

Are you implying that you are an atheist yourself?

Is this your god?

Goddamn I am always right on the money.

Please do tell me about your enlightened and euphoric state of mind, you self-made "man", or as you would like to call yourself, an "ubermensch". Or was that Untermensch? I'm pretty sure it was Untermensch.

Check IDS fag, not the same guy. Also tell me about your enlightenment, surely your god has bestowed upon you the knowledge of the universe's workings, surely you know better than I?

KEK has shown me that this universe is a train, and thought is the coal that burns in the machine. He showed me that there are no breaks, and the only way we go is forward.

Um, user, there were three different people who engaged on the subject of religion. He wasn't the guy you were talking to.

Additionally, I'm getting some pretty zealous vibes from you. You're coming across as "purge everyone who doesn't believe in my god, my way is the only way, everyone else should die." You're pissed off because the nips don't understand christianity? Why? I don't understand buddhism and I don't care, it's not part of my culture or my ancestral history, and that's perfectly okay. Same thing with the nips and christianity, it's just some exotic faith they don't know anything about and they sometimes use to embellish stories. It rarely ever comes up in japanese society, there's zero reason to be angry that they don't know or understand something that has no real meaning to them.

You also seem to be confusing atheism and the stereotype of edgy euphoric high school faggots. If a guy doesn't believe in god, I have no problem with that, as long as he doesn't put himself on a pedestal because of it, or try to ram it down anyone's throats. Those kind of people exist on BOTH sides of the faith fence, and I fucking hate them both because those are qualities of arrogance and ignorance.

You think i don't know that was not the original guy? Come on.

And as for you All I was able to take away from your paragraph was that you are retardedly neutral and hold no real scruples of your own. You think that both sides are "bad" and believe in such bullshit as the horse shoe theory. You draw a sense of morality from refusal to hold judgement, but you have damned yourself. You are either with God or you are against him.

Thankfully, you do not seem to be a reprobate, repent and believe now or you might as well join the faggots and jews that you curse in the same breath with which you absentmindedly praise them.

No, fuck you and your us vs them bullshit. The other user is right and you are the exact kind of faggot he was talking about. You can't stand anyone who isn't a christian and believes what you do, you are a quite literal bigot. Maybe the other user holds his judgement because he thinks he can actually learn from others.

Also fuck your "everyone is dumb but me" strawman, because it applies to you too idiot, because according to you I am either with god and right or against him and wrong, all other religions and schools of thought are dumb but yours.

Wrong. You interpreted that because I made sure not to state exactly what my beliefs were, and the reason I avoided doing that was so you couldn't ad hom or distract from the central point I was making. Which you did anyway.
Wrong again. Atheists who get up on their pedestal and say "I don't believe in god, therefore I am better than you and you are stupid and inferior if you don't agree with me" are faggots. Christians who ALSO do that are ALSO faggots. Athiests and christians who do neither of those things are fine in my book, as I previously stated. That's not horseshoe theory, and that's not "both sides are bad" fence sitting, that's you not comprehending the simple statement I was making.
So there's the part where I'm right, you are a zealot, and you think anyone who doesn't agree with you need to be eliminated. Pretty sure one of the commandments is "thou shalt not kill." If I choose to turn from god, that's my business, and that's between me and him. You aren't the fucking judge.

You kill or remove people who threaten you or your way of life directly or indirectly, like the fucking kikes. If I so choose not to believe in god and said belief isn't being forced on you or your children, I have every right to simply live out my life in such a way. Likewise, if you try pushing your own beliefs or subverting those of my own or my family, that in itself is a threat, and I do have reason to act upon that.

You don't get to stand there and claim "I get to stick my nose in your business if you don't think the way I want you to" and think that other people won't have the right to enact violence upon you because of it.

You're too retarded to not be false flagging.

actually im a deist if anything. but you implied you are some kind of philosophical authority so lets see what you got fegget

From what I've heard the second bomb may have been dropped because of a translation error. IIRC some journalist asked the Prime Minister of Japan about his response to the American demands. The PM answered 'mokosatsu' which can be translated as either "No comment" or "I regard it with contempt". Guess how the Americans translated it.

I only watch this shit for the loli and that crazy smile makes me hard.

Japan eats shitloads of soy.

Soy has a chemical in it called isoflavones which is a phytoestrogen. Which is basically a pseudo-estrogen, albiet weaker than normal estrogen.

So basically all of Jap society is on estrogen supplements from birth.

I've never felt so good winning a bet as I do now.

My issue with atheism is, if you were truly a skeptic, you'd be agnostic. You'd say "We cannot know", and be done with it, only adding "so it doesn't matter".

Skipping a few because Exodus goes into detail about who you can and can't kill and what specific punishments you are granted with your servants
etc.
We are allowed to defend what is ours, and the jews have taken quite a bit of christian lives, I think it's not out of the question to put them to death for questioning our faith. Also on that, athiests, communists, and other non christians have spilled enough christian blood to make it fair game to judge as we will.

That reminds me