Shadow the Hedgehogs

ITT: Post the Shadow The Hedgehog of a game series
Dante Must Die: Post one more so than Bass

ITT: Post a template thread

do it user, post it and end this thread before it begins.

Oh fuck off. Every time a fun thread like this gets posted we always get an autist like you screeching "TEMPLATE THREAD REEEEE". People like you are killing this board.

Then your definition of "Fun" must be shit! a low-quality template thread is "Fun"?
You may be lost here, >>>/cuckchan/ and >>>/plebbit/ is your speed.

Wasn't Knuckles just Shadow before Shadow was Shadow?

Not exactly, Knuckles was having fun (Even shown laughing at Sonic in the opening if I recall) Shadow is pure brooding

Think Mewtwo would be a better choice, but I haven't seen Zoroark's movie yet

Knuckles wasn't edgy.

Fang the Sniper was more Shadow before Shadow.

Battle Network's Bass
If that doesn't count, the rival from the gen 2 Pokemon games

edge master isn't even the edgiest SC character

plz dont glitch this time Holla Forums

A decent enough Shadow, unlike what I assume are the majority of the ones on the page.

What is it that people hate about these types of threads? They're completely harmless, unlike the cancerous Overwatch generals. These types of threads have been going on for years and only now do I see a loud group of retards having a problem with them.

I think the problem with people who post fuck off to template threaders is that they never actually outline what a good thread is.

I know why template threads suck, but I don't know why good threads are good.

Oh, god, I can't believe I forgot about this guy. Probably one of the hands down worst characters out of any form of entertainment that exists.

They're probably goons trying to stir shit

If you can't post some DeviantArt to back up your claims, you're doing it wrong.

Vile fits more. Intimidating in the first appearance but became an edgelord in recent appearances.

That's what Vile was turned into in Maverick Hunter X.

They ruined his character.

Not named are you serious
this motherfucker right here let me tell ya

ackchually edge master has an edgy clone.

I mean if you wanna get literal then you're not wrong, but I'm pretty sure OP wasn't asking people to actually post Shadow the Hedgehog.

Nah Ragna is just incredibly socially autistic.

It's funny, actually. The guy who made that shitty meme got banned from halfchan so many times he moved here and namefags on Holla Forums

I think you're half-right. Zoaroark is appearance-wise, but Mewtwo's backstory is pure edge.

he really should just kill himself considering he isn't wanted anywhere, even in the greater depths of internet cancer.

I did really love MMBN Bass back in the day.
And I loved me some edge boy tell you hwwhaat

Step up faggots.

Max.

Ragna is the edgiest character I have ever seen, even if his personality seems to be of a normal guy. Even the name is edgy. Maybe it's supposed to be intentional but I don't think it's worth it to make an entire character around such a joke that's not even funny.

Fucking faggot