Routine - remember this?

So this shit isn't dead apparently and coming out in a couple of months.

I started thinking - what exactly this game can offer me story- and setting-wise after Soma, which was fucking perfect story-wise?

I'm not talking about gameplay - it was utter shit in Soma, just story and overall setting.

Wait for the game to come out

Better designs, actual gameplay like a long distance stun gun, actual variety in enemies.
The more relevant question is:
What can this offer that Alien Isolation did not?

if I remember routine is going to be procedural generated, so replay value?

Gameplay beyond "Match the Number" for 40 hours?

Only knew about this until now, but from the info I gathered, its not on the levels themselves, rather the position of items and enemies, right?

that seems more correct

I don't have doubts lad, I just think its more appropriate considering Routine is heavily inspired by Alien and Isolation was pretty much inspired by it.

I thought it was more inspired by moon

I personally don't give a shit if the story is good or not, I just want to be spooked in space and try to hide from horrible murder bots.

Soma's story was shit if you actually understand anything about the game's subject. You can tell the writers weren't exactly experts on the topic.
t. ComSci student

Open world space station as opposed to the alien being in the same level as you are every time, also stalking your general position.

Jesus Christ stop this fucking meme. Random generated shit does not offer fucking replay value because it ceases to be a fucking game. Am I surrounded by retards born in 2000.

Done correctly, it can be a plus for games like these, it never lets you get too comfortable with the game.

IIRC the randomness is down to enemy placement, the levels will remain consistent throughout each playthrough.

Oh, c'mon, it was pedantic, cliché and pretentious

Is that the precursor to the Final Argument?

A bit too heavy on the praise there, don't you think?

obviously it was sarcastic question you stupid phrat

Please end yourself.

Is there any footage of the game?

tl;dr - the ark was just prolonging the inevitable, and the game's writers were retards who don't seem to realize the gravity of the problem they had written.

Wasn't Routine one of the very first games that were greenlit via Steam Greenlight?

It probably won't be but there's a chance it is a good game.

Yes.