What game has the worst community Holla Forums?

My nominations are The Old Republic, Freelancer, Star Citizen and Skyrim. Are there any communities more cancerous than these?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62835/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FNAF, Undertale, Minecraft

Most communities are cancerous as fuck so mostly avoid being active part of one. But from my limited experience I'd say Dark Souls PvPers

undermeme, sanic, DaS(3 especially)
overwatch is the worst Holla Forums is facing right now
goon servers on SS13 are also insufferable.

Gw2. Liberals, aids riddled LGBTP degenerates and whales with Stockholm syndrome.

It's a tie between the honor fags of Dark Souls and Nintendrones in general. They are both cancerous and damage the industry in some way or another

do we seriously have to have this same fucking thread every 3 days?
holy shit

Any "competitive" game.

I've never seen more tryhards and general human waste than the faggots in these games.

Forgot some

What makes the Freelancer community cancer?

Everything is cancer on here. Even the posters.

Reevaluate your life, faggot.

EVE seems shady as fuck.

I thought of those, but I excluded them for a few reasons. Arena shooters haven't been relevant since 2005, and I don't play RTS or fighting games with people that aren't friends, so I've no idea just how bad those are.

RO2 and any Tripwire game really. Filled with a bunch of cry baby tryhards.

The reason is they are on the unspoken whitelist this place engraved into your brain.

Anything made by Wargaming, WoT especially so.

Dark Souls and its clones

He said "worst" not "most autistic". My vote goes to pic related, or any ASSFAGGOT for that matter.

The RP community for Freelancer which dominate the game, think of all the worst tropes of RP'ers and combine them into one group. Literally all that needs to be said about it.

do we need this thread every day?

This place has nothing to do with it. I just don't make uneducated posts about things I haven't invested the time into seeing. It's really that simple.

The only glue that holds this board together anymore is endless whining and looking down on other equally autistic groups.

more like bioware in general. Cringeworthy normalfag WOMEN who unironically like cisquisition and have "husbandos" disgust me like nothing else. there's some things in this world that just need to be purged without further comment

Smash homos

It's not even close.

I want to add by "husbandos" I meant specifically ones from western games that don't have an anime art style, such as fallout, uncharted, what the fuck ever

I'm guessing waifus are alright with you you fucking manchild

The one who keeps making these threads.

weebs never cease to amaze me

ds
bethesda shit
mgs

Fighting games is probably the closest thing you can get to a penis measuring contest. You win = big dick . lose = you are a fucking shit eating homosexual witha tiny dick

Not surprised.
There was a guy who used to live down my street who was a huge fighting game tryhard. He roped a friend of mine into playing with him. And literally coerced him into sucking his cock when he lost. So this kind of shit doesn't surprise me in the least.

I don't think that's normal behavior even in the fgc really.

You where a victim of a pedophile user. This is why faggots need to be thrown from rooftops.

There are reason why people hate the Smash community, or think they're the Rapefugees of the fgc. The Smash community more or less defends/praises rapists in their groups, and Smash players have always ruined one fgc event after another (one player tried to rape another player's girlfriend at Evo while the Smash community ruined CEO last year). Smash players feel like the world owes them for being autistic faggots over a shitty Nintendo game no one takes seriously. Unless you can handle smelly autism, or bring a weapon when they act up, never go to a Smash release at a game store. Trust me on this one.

The fighting game community is probably the second worst community followed by moba communities. You're either dealing with sleazy ass-holes like Wong/Chris G/DSP/Marn, hood rat trash like Lowtiergod, weeabo faggots, unlikable autists like Sirlin, or sjw-manchildren-cucks like Maximilian/Geoff the Hero/Ultra Dave/James Chen/Mike Z. Now tranny shit stains like Gllty are trying to get into fighting games, making the scene even worse now that sjws will be on their side.

Eve was the one MMO that encouraged people to be autistic sociopaths (see Goon Fleet).

R6;Siege has some real shit people playing it.
I've played a few rounds where the only people who where using mic were either shittalking their own team or raging against the person who was shittalking their own team.

Wasn't me. Also the dude was around the same age as us, maybe a couple years older. (Think we were like 16 when my friend finally told me about it.)

Not that I disagree, but he made the active decision to humor him on those wagers, so he only has himself to blame for it.

I don't know any of those names since I don't follow any of that stuff. ASSFAGGOTS is definitely the worst of the worst though.

Holla Forums since the OP that makes these threads is part of it.

(checked)
something is really fishy about your story

Why would she wear that? I mean she must know it does not look cute on her. Also not even any make up. Ugh

As far as attitudes in gameplay are concerned, EVE has to be the most cancerous game I know of. PvP revolves around a third party website that tracks k/d ratios, and between this autism bait, the time-consuming nature of anything EVE and the time/money invested and lost in buying/building, fitting and transporting a ship to wherever you are, EVE PvP is the most risk-averse, cheese-humping garbage I have ever experienced. The only time anyone will engage you in anything but a direct counter or without their gang cloaked or en route is when they're a noob (see: never, because this awful environment chases away new players) or have a camera rolling to record their epic honorable solo PvP, so they can cherrypick every 1/50 fight where they didn't get rolled over by a gang or whatever's OP this month and post it on the EVE reddit, where tremendous circlejerking about the pursuit of 'gudfites' goes on in the desperate hope of attracting new players to their stagnant game. This attitude scales from solo players to the largest alliances in the game; in the last hyped-up 'major war' when most of EVE was paid to purge goons, the goons, likely the most redundantly rich alliance in the game, chose to just stop playing the for a few months to spite their opposition and save shekels rather than get big ebin space fights. This blueballing is the favored tactic in largescale war, to waste as much of your enemy's time as possible without providing any engagements or rewarding gameplay experience until their participation drops and they either leave you alone or get small enough for you to roll.

Autism is a given, but you're very right on the sociopathy. Tons of doxxing, IRL death threats, calls to peoples' works trying to get them fire over space pixels. Mostly goons, but most major groups are guilty of these kind of activities to some extent.
still butthurt that I spent weeks researching, farming space shekels and falling in love with ship designs before I realized how fucking unplayable this game's community was

That's playing on easy mode. I nominate Town of Salem because it has the same screeching children, along with moralfag libshits who report you for using the word nigger, and everyone except you is retarded and unreliable.

Is that cosplay?
nice dubs
Aren't you supposed to be suspicious in Town of Salem?

Literally every online community does this

Every online game community outside Holla Forums*

Yeah you're supposed to be suspicious, but they ignore every piece of evidence you present, like contradictions in the chat log because "Oh that's too much reading", I'll just lynch you because you called me gay, and the mafia is like "Yes, goy, kill him, he did call you gay after all"

Sometimes, I think the developers are probably goons. It's still mind-blowing how a game could be this bad (I'm so grateful I skipped it).

When the best war tactic is to directly attack the company's subscriber count, you have to wonder how nothing gets changed.

games that you like but i dont

ASSFAGGOTs. Where decency came to die, and a story of cesspool born from dregs of humanity begins.

The "what X has the worst community" community.

Funny enough, any online game full of "casuals" like League of Legends or Overwatch is usually full of the angriest people you will ever meet. Which is part of the reason I despise using the term "casual" for shitty players. There's nothing casual about these people's attitudes.

I'd agree, not just because everyone who plays that game is a tiny asian man who views mastery of league as life's highest calling, but because your locked in with them for 40 minutes of misery due to the harsh anti-leaver penalties.

Dark Souls

If you so much as criticize their precious series for whatever reason its HURRRGITGOODNOOB

Pretty easy choice

Overwatch. Because they're the "in" thing at the moment, something that normalfags and the like have sunk their claws into, that culture spreads everywhere. Can't go on a booru without something Overwatch. I'm hoping it dies out soon but it's been a year since it came out so…

How can skyrim have a community? It's not online. It has normalfags still thinking it's the best game ever made but they're not a community.
And "The old republic" never had a community because not enough people play it.

Tf2 is pretty bad with the shit noobs, retarded friendlies well at least they're fun to kill and the dumb asses who pay $10 for lmaobox. I dunno if I'd call it cancerous but still bad.
I've never gone online in it, but I've heard a lot about in payday jew, people will kick you from a server for not being a high enough level and allow high level players who grind the exact same level over and over in. Again, this is just what I heard.

Consoles

i would understand if he ment besthesda fanbase
off-topic: this came nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/62835/?

Autism is one hell of a disorder isn't it.

You serious dude? that shit's nothing compared to the Sonic, FNAF, Minecraft, Undermeme, and F2P MMO communities.

You never dealt with Smash players, have you?

I tend to stay away from fighting game autism. Pretty much all of them have terrible communities.

Monster Hunter.

Space Station 13

I can think of Roblox and TF2 in hard mode, the easy mode is this post right here

Strange how you didn't mention Sonic.

Sonic is more autistic than cancerous oddly enough. They don't tend to spill out or try to actively ruin games for others.

Do you ever wonder if that's the fate of all cancer? To start fast and furious, shitting up everything around them for years before the source stops getting games and/or the fanbase grows up (sort of) and then all they're left to do is post on DeviantArt and Tumblr minding their own business at a slow burn.

One thing I'm noticed in the past few months with OW is seeing idiots compare it to other games that have a "cast of different looking characters with different abilities" as being like OW, even if they have nothing to do with shooting or FPS or whatever make Overwatch be "unique".
I'm seen this even mentioned with ARMS last month, and it's just a fighting game with the usual cast of creative looking fighting characters. I even heard it last week about Tank Troopers on the 3DS.

OW is just TF2 with more sub classes represented as different characters and they have names and backstory from the very start unlike TF2 with its vague original backstory and comical "Meet the Team" class promotional videos.

Except the SA:MP community, i curse like a sailor there.

Arena shooters are so dead that being a jackass in them isn't even worth it anymore. The only one I've played so far with any actually aggressive people in it is QL.

Why
WHYYYYYYYYY

I actually know the girl that made that costume.

You're the problem, user