A game I can't remember

The art style is almost the same to dragons lair. The princess is totally the same but at the start of the game you play as the mother.

I don't remember much else but I know for sure this was a thing, does anyone know of what I've been thinking of.

There was something about a comb that you'd cry on to purify a well, make it not salty, not sure if this is a false memory.

In the beggining the hero got caught in some vines so you as the mother had to try to save the princess.

As a girl I used stare at the case of the cd, I stopped trying because the game was too hard. Seemed like dragons lair but I've watch playthroughs of that and it's not dragons lair.

Taking meds at an early age doesnt turn you into a female, op.

What age did you transition user?

Space Ace? I can't remember if there was a princess in that one, though.

I think you and I started the same search. I'm looking for more Don Bluth animated things, but Space Ace isn't playing as a mom, either.

Fuck I knew I should not have said that.

I just have been frustrated trying to find this game and it seems like it's totally not a thing.

I searched online a bunch and checked the creators others games to find something similar but there is nothing.

I knew that this is the BEST place to find obscure not well thought out memories but fuck me right?

Are you talking about King's Quest 7, maybe?

Yeah?

That's the first obvious one I saw, my fiancee was watching game wemb's and I saw space ace and he started trying to find the game I was talking about.

Not taking this. It's way too easy. You gotta either lurk more or learn to handle bantz.

It's one of the king's quest games you dunce. It looks nothing like dragon's lair

Just post your mutilated vagina with a time stamp and you will be able to fix this, op.

Someone boating for a bullying.
Any more details?

Bad ass! thank you so much!, that thing was really bugging me. I really appreciating it, I'm thinking of trying it out now that I'm older, last time I played it I was 8 years old.

Damn, I made the same thread on cuckchan and go 0 replies.

That sounds like one of the King's Quest games, and they look nothing like Dragon's Lair or even in Don Bluth's artstyle.

I beg to differ. It might be a little lower fidelity, but it has that older Disney charm.

This must have taken a lot of your sanity.

Silly, user

I'll just go ahead and say time gal and space ace

Upon reading two posts I just noticed it was king's quest and they are right, those games are completely different

nice work

At least show us your implants to give them a score

Post more princess faggot

Fuck, you guys have some good trannydar or some shit.
And yes it's KQ7. Now curbstomp yourself, freak.

Post tits or fuck off. If you're a tranny then show your mutilated benis or fuck off.

Post nudes fag

Fuck off, OP

fuck off

Good grief, if I would of said "as a boy" nothing would of come of it.

At least two people helped me find what I was looking for. Thanks again.

Going to download it tonight.

kill yourself

the princess would look great
taking a nice fat shit

I SAID JUST WALK AWAY!!

We don't take kindly to Redditors around here. If you're coming back, lurk for a while and you'll get an idea of how things wurk. If somebody calls you a newfag or tells you to lurk more, actually listen to them and keep lurking. Read pics related, we hate newfags and redditors/cuckchanners for a reason.

Kings quest 7

Tits or gtfo.

no one says "as a-*insert identity* here

now show tits

I HONESTLY HAVE NO RESPECT FOR GIRLS WHO ACTUALLY DO IT AND IF SHE WERE MY WOMAN I'D BEAT THE HELL OUT OF HER.

good thing your still a virgin smh

sure, THAT'S why he's a virgin

Shamefull display, user

Why are women retarded?

One is a dvd, the other is a bluray

Yeah, sounds like KQ7 to me. Never played it myself. I quit after KQ6 because I didn't like the direction the series was going - or maybe I was just spoiled by Jane Jenson's influence on KQ6.

Did Rosella ever end up hooking up with Edgar at the end of KQ7, or did they just drop that storyline after KQ4?