No long-delayed game has ever ended up being good

No long-delayed game has ever ended up being good.

It was over a long time ago, user. Let it go

No shit. We've had this thread a hundred times already. Let it go.

ni-oh was pretty great, easily the best game of its type

sage
reported
called the cops
killed my children

I bet OP will never post again either. I say dubs thread if he doesn't reply again. Otherwise shitposting.

Checked

I want Valve to make it for that reason.

half-life 3 will not come out, but please buy the limited hl3 profile skins and crowbar skins for csgo

t. fat jew

ITT: We post long-delayed games which ended up being good

bump

Reported.

I just want it to be over.

Go back to reddit.

Then it turned to shit.

Of course it's dead. HL as a franchise is dead until Valve reboot it as a co-op+multiplayer title with slot machine microtransaction cosmetics.

best image I have seen all day

Nioh says hi
This won't be good though because Gaben is no longer good.

Pretty much every Valve game has been delayed for very long years though

Wasn't TF2 like 4 entirely different games with similar names though, don't think HL3 would have the same benefit

You're the one who started this fucking thread, you worthless faggot. You think we're all sitting in our own shit here begging for Gabe semen?

Go back to reddit or shut up.

There are people still salty about Spore and you suggest Holla Forums should let something go OP? Propsterous.

He wasn't the reason valve developed good games during late 90's and early to mid 2000's. There was a ton of talented people working at Valve during that period, he probably did some little coding and some other creative/directive stuff.
You can't say he is like John Carmack, who legitimately developed a big chunk of his games by his own hard. Plus he has a record of publishing and innovating on things that all modern FPS take note of.

It's fair to say:
but honestly, Gabe never really did much outside getting a paycheck, he was the front man of the show, but many others did the hard work for him.

If you legit think that Gabe Newell is a cool guy, please off yourself, he is the one (if not the number one) reason DRM and early-access are a thing.

About the topic at hand:
HL3 is prob going to be mediocre with as much stuff to get cash out of retards. On surface level tough, it's going to be full of TECHNOLOGY, so that it's going to be easy to shill the game on halfchan:
Or things like that, plus paid reviews and just the whole hype surrounding it.
I'm expecting something like the game costing $20 on release, but with as much cut content as possible, only to find micro-transactions and DLC out of everything inside. Something like:

That's the Valve's modus operandi, they learned CS:GO, TF2 and Dota 2 are money machines, so they will just follow on that. Hell, asking money for a map bundle is outrageous, but as long as retards keep buying content that should be free by any logical standard, the jewing will continue.

Look up the development history of Prey some time.

Delayed? It wasn't even announced

I've never liked half lifes, but I can see why some people do nostalgia autist fags mostly

lol