Meta Thread: Ghosts of Razgriz Edition

When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself… first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero.

Anyway here's part 2 of the meta thread from earlier because I am a giant nigger faggot who loves free food.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/4VPc7
discordapp.com/company
discordapp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST

Stop fucking up board kike, you're starting to look like the DSP of board owners.

Conveniently, you're going to ignore all of the feedback from the previous thread, then skip out after 30 minutes when you've had your fill of attention. Same old song and dance.

ADD THE FUCKING FLAG

TODAY I SHALL REMIND THEM
">implying Holla Forums is even remotely bad"
- Unknown Video game Board Moderator without paycheck
archive.fo/4VPc7

Mark, why haven't you banned what I don't like yet? Get rid of those pesky video game threads and the board will be better off. When are you going to ban the 4am threads?

He had to "get dinner".

We should get back to how moderation is too relaxed, no one reports stuff, and how the Holla Forums culture of "every game is shit" is ruining the board.

Sadly moderation cannot save this board. People that come here are retards who will shit up any thread no matter what.

">implying Holla Forums is even remotely bad"
- Unknown Video game Board Moderator without paycheck
archive.fo/4VPc7

Have pride in your Empire, Holla Forums, for you are the best board, unparalleled by any?

Thanks codemonkey

Reposting from the previous thread:
The Holla Forums and Holla Forums arguments are a way to shut down discussion on certain topics. The Steam Paid Mods 2.0 thread was fine until someone said we should send black faxes, then suddenly it got shitposted at.
Also fuck (1) and done threads. We need a plugin that warns you if a thread has 20 posts and OP hasn't posted more than once. It would really throttle them, but some concessions would have to be made for TOR/VPN users.

I'm making some banners, have this one

Holla Forums is in far better shape than any other board! Why don't you go ask every board which is the worst? Pro tip, you'll never get Holla Forums from any of them.

Apply to become to BO of Holla Forums already. That place is more your speed.

Only because most other boards have sane moderation who would delete offtopic threads like that, except for Holla Forums.

I KEEP TRYING BUT IT WON'T LET ME

Well I'm not gonna do any drastic changes, because the board doesn't need any drastic changes right now. We'll keep advice to heart and we'll discuss meta, but we're not looking to make any fuck huge changes that shakes the very foundation of the board unless it's necessary.

Don't bother, I'll say it again.

Holla Forums is not remotely bad, it is a very good image board and it is fun to talk about vidya here.

This board is pretty bad sometimes, but no matter how bad it gets in here, It will never be worse than post-trump Holla Forums
I wonder if tumblr/reddit have improved?
Probably not, but it doesn't hurt to dream.

Now we're reaching into opinion territory.

Now you listen here, buddy. I swear to god I will not hesitate about nuking my territory until you fix your goddamn shit

/a/ has much better moderation than Holla Forums.
Fight me.

It would be even better if Holla Forums was removed, leaving videogame discusison to /monster/, /wv/, and other boards who actually do it.

So the meta thread, as usual, is just for anons to circlejerk about how you're doing everything right and there's nothing wrong with Holla Forums. Good to know, I'll expect quality to continue declining for the foreseeable future.

UMARU

FUCK YOU BELKA

YOU KILLED RAZGRIZ

is this the new /vvv/?

No. We'll make subtle changes and discuss the issues at hand. I'll keep on the lookout for Holla Forums derailing and shill paranoia. I'll also take any suggestions you may have to improve the board, like a cycle for the Switch threads and such. I don't wanna pull a massive move out of my ass and then flipflop like I did for the 4am shit. If I'm doing something then I'm doing it with discussions with both Holla Forums and the team of hotpockets. that simple.

I just noticed that I haven't shitposted with Umaru in months, holy shit what's wrong with me?

Really, the best thing would be
because that's become an easy way to shut down any discussion about anything. We do have shills though, so get the hotpockets warmed up properly, we don't need any hotheads.

Why are you here then? Why the relatively low pph? If you are saying the "Holla Forums is just that slow" excuse, remember even lower populated boards have higher pph such as Holla Forums. Not to mention most of the weeb imageboard population either want nothing to do with Holla Forums due to various reasons.

Enable bumplock icon
Enable forced anonymous
Oh wait you're not going to do anything at all, only justify the already existing policies and decisions. Just delete the thread.

Arigato Demiurge-san!

I want the lol threads to remain untouched

You can't possibly be serious

Why?

Because it has the effect of comic relief in a board full of cynical autism

Those threads are nothing but cynical autism

I disagree

Mark you never added /hgg/ to the recommended boards
AND WHERE IS MY CAKE

They aren't funny.

Because I like video games as much as I like anime and manga.
I do think the the relatively low PPH is in part to the strict moderation, but I also think /a/ is good in spite of that.
I also think that a high PPH with a tons of shitposts is not great either.

We thought about it and decided against it.

No. I mean you niggers are spamming the board like crazy in random threads like /vvv/, and /svidya/, and some other board. This is a trend if ever I've seen one.

I am, and it's the truth.

oh fugg. I'll open a new tab.

They're containment threads for autism. If you forbid the landfill, the litter will flow through the streets.

What discussion? You're too busy shitposting with redtext, skipping out on the thread with various excuses, and denying there's any problem with Holla Forums to discuss anything. I've watched you behave this way for 2.5 years, I know better than to believe anything will improve.

It's the only place where comical shitposting is allowed, therefor giving some comic relief to those who enjoy it. I for one enjoy to use the thread for that to escape the cynicism and contrarianism, the non-talk about video games that plagues Holla Forums these days.

If that non-talk is going to continue, which is a very high possibility, then I think the lol threads should be left to their own devices as I have heard talk about removing them. I hope this does not happen.

I know you worship YHVH but certainly you have some passage about not becoming like him.
Then again I'm goyim so what would I know?

well /svidya/ started legit, but it became another /metav/ in the end and that's disappointing.

You're delusional.

By that logic, just create a designated shitpost cynical thread. Might as well dump the waifufags and 4 AM with them.

I'm a sperg, but I'm not delusional. Holla Forums is a great site to both discuss vidya and have fun.

What was the dumb reason to not turn on this transparent convenience again? You think someone will get mad you bumplocked their thread arbitrarily and they'll go on a shitposting rampage?

Why?

Why do that when there's a designated shitposting board already? Holla Forums is not a new concept

LOTTA LOYALTY FOR A UNHIRED GUN

I dare you to post a new thread as an user trying to talk about the new DOOM game.

Yeah, you haven't changed a bit.

I simply think the lol thread should be left as is. I don't know what to do about non-talk about vidya though.

Actually, I'll go further in my dare.
Try making a dedicated thread about any game that Holla Forums doesn't generally fawn over.

mainly because we worry about some autist like the Al Gore guy going ape shit when his thread is bumplocked.

I have.

I will, but not now because people will intentionally shit on it because they'll know its me.

Sounds good
Archive that thread you made and report back next meta thread on how it went out. Prepare your anus jew

I hope you enjoy having a decent discussion about the positive aspects of the game in that thread.
But I bet you won't.

Holla Forums is a catastrophe of mismanagement, it's hostile to all but the most resilient and dedicated shitposters. I'm still amazed how a board supposed to be chaotic and random was taken over by attention whore volunteers and their horrid moderation.

How about you make a thread on /a/ about an anime they don't like and see what happens there.

I got banned for making a Re:Zero thread once

bumplock the /fo4g/ cancer threads you fucking kike

Alright, I'll make a thread about something like Elfen Lied sometime and I bet it'll go fine.

what

Mark please don't bully the rabbit rabbit thread anymore.

So, like Mark?

If quints, mark makes me mod for a week.

Wait shit did the get just pass by us?

Isn't Al Gore the guy getting constantly banned for being a shitposter? Why would he specifically go apeshit because he saw the bumplock icon? Do you think him and other people are so dense they can't realize their thread was bumplocked?
This is a weak and pathetic alibi, it makes me think you're covering something up.

The only good thing about Re:Zero was the catgirl (male)

Another one, Marky-boy.

Browser was shitting up and downloading .html of post numbers every time I clicked on post number and like the sperg I am, I mashed on all my keys and ended up posting. My bad.

Why?

Does anyone have that pic that says "what you think is happening" and "what is actually happening" with some guy trying to discuss battlefield 3 i think and getting told to fuck off, but he thinks Holla Forums simply doesn't like videogames?

You should just ban that avatarfagging retard on sight. His shitposting isn't even funny.

saved both, thank you user.

No, you're right, I'm actually being paid by the Chinese to prevent you guys from finding out the pizzagate threads are bumplocked due to orders from the higher ups.

's cool

I usually do.

You probably had a retarded OP since you're so used to Holla Forums,

You should watch Kemono Friends.

WHERE'S THE JOKE?

I can't personally speak to the quality of any Holla Forums post-2009 but I still just don't like the idea of sanctioned shitposting containment threads on Holla Forums. Holla Forums culture aside, it's just not video games and it encourages people to be jackasses

I think that was the joke

It takes practically no effort to go to the board log to cross-reference if a thread has been bumplocked and you'd have to be an idiot to not realize you're posting in a bumplocked thread even without the log confirming it, but that's why I don't see why they can't just enable the anchor icon. It hides nothing

noted

Just like all the other reasons Mark gives.

He can't even take bants either.

8ch bans are a joke so you've got to either give up or keep banning that guy if you really care about it.

Well having it get bumplocked half the time is no fun, plus I got banned like three times last time. I'd also appreciate the meta derailing to get cleaned up.

Mark why the hell do you not deal with the avatarfag who keeps posting that furry shit in the switch threads?

the switch dog?

Both designs are good.

Can we really confirm switchdog-posting is all just one guy? I mean I doubt multiple people like that ugly rectangular mutt but who knows, you people are into some weird shit

Maybe it's because you broke the rules?

remove gamergays

Remove marche
useless avatarfag who never contributes anything, prove me wrong

It's always one user per thread who keeps posting the shit. I wouldn't mind if it was 2-3 anons, but it's always one guy avatarfagging with the switch dog.

lol threads are shit. Most anons will tell you as much.

you sure it's the same guy? Always seemed like a few different ones too me.

Remove Val, the commie fuck.

I was originally told it'd be fine to keep doing my thing when avatarfagging was banned.

Glad offtopic political discussion is fucking off and mods are banning it on the spot. Gotta say as much cancer as the generals are I'm not really in much of a position to complain about things for once, at least from my experiences. Only thing I'de like to see more of from the mods end is actually pinning fun events. And removing the generals but that's a fat chance.

That being said, if a general is about 70% shitposting and people calling the game shit why the fuck are you guys not bothering to just take it down? It's only serving a tiny amount of people and we still have to deal with it clogging the front page and the top of the catalog.
Filters never solved anything and it's probably the only reason the shills stay sane enough to ignore criticism. Why do we even have them? Haven't we learned already that ignoring retards only give them room to grow?

Val has done nothing wrong.

Also
You already forgot most of it didnt you?

Val is a hero and a poster we should all strive to be.

That's some pretty heavy shitposting you got there.

I guess you're doing alright.

I mean I can't really vouch for the quality of the threads, though .. I tend to aggressively hide shit threads or games I don't have any interest in. As a result, there's usually 6 or fewer threads unhidden in the catalog.

Just sayin

Please do not bully Val. Namefriends are important to the health of the board.

Go into the threads that are objectively shit and shitpost/argue. Lower the quality of the thread through debate or argument so the people who want to post there don't anymore. It's not hard.

legitimate shilling still kosher!

He made a drawfag do this.
That's about it.

You mean like all avatarfags? Seriously namefags/avatarfags bring nothing to the table for the community.

Provide proof of his dogooding or mark bans him with you

Literally everything he does is good.

stop pretending dumbass

user just ignore the guy, he's either val himself being autistic or some 12 year old being an ironic shitposter.

no point going through you

Even if he's pretending to be autistic he should at least bring a claim of him being (((productive)))

He did a great job with that Holla Forums sings thing.

Why won't you ban all the things I don't like?

Mark, are you actually going to do your job and read Meta threads this time around and take steps to fix Holla Forums's problems, or are you just going to stick around for the first 50 posts and piss off because you're a chickenshit who can't take criticism before the threads devolves into shitflinging?

MARK YOU NIGGER YOU SHOULD ENABLE DICE ROLLING YOU NIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR

Nah hes gone, he seemed receptive in the first one but as usual it ends in disappointment. Fuck it.
GAS THE KIKE, BOARD WAR NOW

like what?

Here's another one, is this good enough?

Why was my "Weapons that are pure rape" thread removed?

When was the last time GG did something? Please close the gate.

Remember when Mark once tried attentionwhoring in the 4AM thread as Umaru, but everyone found out it was him and shitposted him to death?

Rape is a highly problematic subject, please check yourself before posting on Holla Forums - Artistic Entertainment.

How does he fuck up every time
Is it genetic

A different fixed version

Considering he thought his father wanted his son to cuck him, I think Mark has a few extra chromosomes.

Reposting a banner from last thread.

CUM

MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Template threads aren't actually defined in the rules; their only referral is to two Rugga screencaps, labeled "Foolz posting". The first shows a bunch of identical thread-starters and the second just shows Rugga complaining about Holla Forums being well-moderated at the time and his threads getting shut down. There needs to be an actual metric by which a template thread is judged so both the users and the mods can call horseshit should either party overstep their boundaries on the matter; some threads have been wrongfully declared template and deleted because retards reported it and bigger retards with a delete-thread button agreed, for instance. Also I can't find any reference to "Foolz posting" whatsoever with a quick google search, so I have absolutely no idea what it entails or is supposed to mean; there's also the issue that general threads should be slated for deletion if I were to take those screencaps at face value, since they have identical thread-starters from thread to thread.

Lay down the fucking law on the rule about webms or expand the rule, because videos that aren't being monetized are forcibly being replaced with webms when the rule only states monetized will be replaced. Why are video links that don't lead to monetized videos being replaced with webm links?

Respond to emails in a timely manner or give some indication you've read them at the very least, you have enough problems of being a black hole for feedback as it is without things like banning somebody for meta but then never listening to emails cropping up.

i've been meaning to get mark to check on the goons who shitpost legit vidya threads with LOL SHILL SHILLY SHILLETY SHILL (1) posts. like they did to the haydee threads way back when and how they're doing to the oneshot thread right now but then i remember mark is one of them, most likely he won't ban his threadshitter buddies

she's better as a fuckdoll than it could ever be as a console.

Mark this board is severely lacking in Genesis.
FIX IT NOW

Alternatively we can get hotpockets who are actual anons who know what is cancer and what is not, instead of having a board owner from 2011, autists from BBS forums who enforce the fat jew's rulecuckery like judge dredd, and the people who need to get out themselves such as redditors.

yeah, but how are you going to gauge whether or not an user is an "user" by your standards? you going to throw a slew of stale memes at them and see how they react? point is, to some extent, normalfags and newfags alike can get embody a convincing impression of a "seasoned user"

OKAY SERIOUS REQUEST
>discordapp.com/company
This is Jewsatademiurshillnigger shit used to siphon the information of honest anonymous users and used by attention whores most of the time(See the current Foxhole thread on the catalog, people with 1306 hours on DotA 2 are promoting its use). You should filter it.

I want a clear definition of what a template thread is and is not because I'm tired of situations like the given example happening ("shit thread sage"-type posters declaring a thread template based entirely on their own whims and retard mods agreeing with them etc etc) and an ill-defined rule in the first place is absolutely unacceptable.

I'd prefer the rule not be there in the fucking first place because Rugga hasn't been a worry for quite some time and Holla Forums's honestly lost a fair bit of its "soul" (if that makes sense) with a nonsensical party-line of "quality threads!" being towed to cater to shitposters, misguided grass-is-greener-on-Holla Forums types and other people that would just sage, report and cry about shit threads in them no matter how good they were anyways, but there's little to no chance of it going away.

Oh my sweet summer child

I thought he worshiped infinity.moe more than anything else.

sure, I can do that.

That's sorta the idea I think. I'm from 2007.

THIS
Discord is a honeypot

2007 is when le hackers on steroids meme killed Holla Forums and 4cucks as an extension.

Anyways time for high quality shillposting
discordapp.com/
Totally safe boyim

Nice. Webm unrelated.

Forever a newfag, kill me

also filter discord.gg

I'm no better, came late 2006 when my highschool blocked albinoblacksheep.

Turdrizon is cuming on ps4 and ps4pro

testing

discordapp.com

discord.gg

also unfilter reddit spacing

what the hell?

Please don't advertise your discord here

Please don't advertise your discord here.com

there we go

discord

Ahh still salty you lost control of the Holla Forums discord i see.

Nah that shit's obnoxious as fuck and is solely used by newfags trying to fit in.

No, keep it filtered that way newfags won't teach actual redditors how to fit in.

nigga I gave that cancerous shit away.

besides I should've filtered it ages ago.

good point. I just like the shitposting it brings.

Weren't you just on the discord a few weeks ago?

Are you a fucking animal?

which one? the >Holla Forums discord? fuck no.

I just asked in what appears to be a dead thread:
Why can't you hipster faggots into SIP? What is wrong with the pre-existing VoiP software? Personally I have my own Asterisk server, but also a ventrilo, and a really old teamspeak.

The fuck you need Discord for except to be a special snowflake?

It's called rare. If you hate steak why would you eat it?

you were on the SHIT podcast discord no less than a week ago.

well yeah I use discord, but the >Holla Forums discord is basically a 4chan discord at this point.

INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK====INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK====INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK====INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK====INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK====INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK
INCREASE BUMP LIMIT MARK

I'm sorry but rare is shit, well-done is good.

Eat good steak faggot. I'm more of a medium rare casual but well done is shit taste all the way.

So I ask again: if you hate steak why eat it? You should know that steak is meant to be eaten rare. You're the animal!

literally burnt
what is wrong with you nigger

Go fuck yourself. You're out of line, nigger.

You're eating a red piece of shit, you should go to where you belong, the sewer, with your shit raw meat.

Here's your steak, faggot.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

that podcast thing is also circlejerk cancer, AND they have a discord for extra cancer.

Now you've done it.

I lol'd

Americans can't cook steak either way, fucking BBQ sauce is some nasty shit and your cows are all overfed with GMOs, or maybe i'm just spoiled as a farm boy eating home-grown stuff.

I'm gonna play some sonic kart now, have a good night fam.(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

PLEASE NOTICE ME

BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK
BAN MARK

I'll notice those dubs for you.. and those quads in your ID, but those don't really count.

you are the fagatory.

I just wanna make my once-a-month thread without any issue.

What are your thought if we use Tox as a alternative? Just a suggestion.

Just make it anyways so I can post best meido

You must be new here if you get mad at every time somebody says fam fam.

best legs in gensokyo

Like every meta, what a fucking joke these threads are. ] Anons tell you what bothers them and you don't do shit, just like the last thread.
I'm going to report shit from now on but if I get banned for abusing the reports I'm going to lose it

Your threads have been around how long again? Its been a while.

Maybe you should go to reddit with your taste being this shit and all. If you've ever had a good piece of medium rare/rare steak you wouldn't be posting right now. That's a fact.

Where the fuck do you live where people use BBQ sauce? Get some custom spices and get your own meat from the trusted butchers. I buy half a cow every year from some great places and can safely say it's better than any of the steak I had in Europe.

Next thread will be up next Sunday.

For Holla Forums I started making them in the summer of 2015.

You eat a raw piece of shit, i'm sorry to tell you this.

Meiling has superior legs if you ask me.

That sounds a little early. I wouldn't do it before the 27th

I have always made the thread three days before the 1st.

You eat flavorless wood. I'm sorry I have to tell you this. Go get some taste buds and try a good medium rare. You'll realize how retarded you were the instant it hits your pallet.

I don't think you know how to fucking cook your meat, are you sure you didn't turn the thing into charcoal? Also i wouldn't be criticising shit about your raw shit if i didn't eat any of it, now would i?

You would if you were so retarded to have never tried a good medium rare before. This isn't even an argument. It's night and day, and if you "prefer" well done then fine. Objectively though, medium rare to rare is the sweet spot for anybody who has a mouth and can recite the alphabet. If you've actually had a medium rare steak, whoever prepared it was shit. I can promise you that.

Reminder that you cheated on your waifu.

No one gives a shit about your attention whoring /jp/sy antics tewi. eat a dick.

user please. Porn isn't the same as cheating and I already stopped.

There are other people who enjoy the thread.

Tomatos in general are for plebs, not just ketchup;

I grow my own, shit goes great with outside meals.

Ketchup is full of sugar, which is why it's taste is so overpowering. Real tomatos are much better. Slice them and stick them on a pizza, or chuck a can of puree into a stirfry.

yer just an annoying little sperg who couldn't even find something funny to use as a gimmick when you spam boards and shitpost. ED tier tbqh.

nigger please. the shower shitter is way more entertaining than you. you can't fix anything and you can't even amuse while you flail about trying. what good are you for anything. hell i wouldnt be surprised if you actually were some reject from ED. seems about your speed really.

Shower shitter was the only good one. t. been there since the beginning

Alright, here's every problem with Holla Forums.
Solution is easy, filter (You) into something that'll make them look submissive and scared. Billy the motherfuckers.
Solution for them is also easy. Deal with them like we dealt with furries way back when. No, really. Skillfags are the new furfags. Furries cry "FURSECUTION!!!1" and skillfags cry "GIT GUD!!1" or do their "WE WUZ KANGZ UNTIL SCRUBS TOOK VIDYA FROM US" shit. Furries AND niggers, how low can you go?
Besides getting them help it's okay to be THIS cruel to them the solution is to give them the axe, whether we ban them all on sight or drive them off like we drove off Undertale General.

I really don't like writing long posts but these faggots will get scared no matter how legible this is. If there's anything I gotta clear up, I'll be here, trying to not fall asleep. Also can we ban nuDoom apologists and other Bethesdrones? Hey, no harm in asking.

Holy shit. You really are some faggot from there aren't you?

Why am I not surprised?

ayyy lmao. fucking knew it.

I found it pretty amusing to see that only Belrose would get a report on sight order by Mark himself while the rest got to shit up the threads.
Now a couple days back was this incident of a "mod" typing down pic related. Basically if it's true they're tired of enforcing their own rules, especially rule 8 which they made up just for 4am.

That's actually fucking amazing.
This shit was meant to be a play on gore posting, I might as well see this through.

Goon get ye gone, your kind isn't welcome here.

its over nigger. you been exposed as the EDiot you are.

that's fine with me
at best I ruin his "reputation"
you're acting like I have something to lose here
just you watch, the waifu threads will fall at my hand and then some more

You missing those 10bux?

Fucking italian shills.

Fuck you fag my tomatoes are American.

That's a big mistake tbh

You are a mistake

i told you fuckers to just use Matrix/Riot.im or Tox
i fucking warn you people
t. Holla Forums

Every fucking board on Holla Forums is driven by the passing whims of some faggot. Best case scenario is the board gets popular for a bit, but then the BO gets bored and forgets about it, the BO tries to make a profit off it, or the BO is outed as an even bigger faggot than previously believed, the places falls apart, and the anons scatter to the wind.

And those winds blow toward Holla Forums. We are neck-deep in faggotry here, but this place is a rock compared to most boards, and that is in no small part thanks to Mark. He is the best BO on Holla Forums and it will be the death of him. God bless you, you shit.

You're almost as retarded as King Kike himself.

Stop samefagging mark.

>shit but not that shit
There are better board owners but it doesn't take much to be in the top ten percent.

Yeah with how anyone can make a board that's a given, but Mark flip-flops a ton, is way too easily swayed (look at how he ended up buying Overwatch, and then started saying how he was "trying to get it for free"), and honestly given as to how he almost (I swear if you try denying this shit I will find you and bully you) got rid of SS13 threads because someone told him we were goons and he had beef with one of the people that frequented the threads.

TL;DR He's really only tolerated because he snatched Holla Forums up first.

That's part of it. The board was alright for a while after the Exodus and then quickly turned to cuckchan shita gain.

Val has done everything wrong

I agree. He made some mistakes early on, but seems have a handle on it now.

Loose moderation failed to provide the appropriate disincentive to shitposters. Instead everything is allowed until Mark personally objects to it. See for example the discord filtering itt, when Mark previously not only shilled for it but had it in the links bar at the top of the page, calling it the "official Holla Forums discord" as long as he was running it. He grew bored of it, so now it's not allowed, it's "cancer." Spoiler: It was always cancer. It's poor policy established under the pretense of "free speech" and "board culture," but instead it's turned Holla Forums into a shithole centered around Mark. And nothing about that will change because that idiot at the helm uses "discussing the issues with hotpockets" as an excuse to do nothing, while making changes unilaterally whenever it suits his fancy.

Good moderation is
Holla Forums moderation is none of those things. Every rule has exemptions and several threads have special unwritten restrictions applied. Not to mention the biases of individual volunteers. The lack of leadership is directly responsible for that.

well put, user
the fact that these meta threads "came back" at all isn't some sign of his dedication to this board, but simply a reaction, him caving in like with so many things before

Why not revert back to the policy of telling people to lurk moar?

fucking this
as example, I don't know how many times I came into a thread where someone posts the same reply that's been posted in there thread already for the n-th time
because they couldn't be arsed to read the fucking thread
we have a fucking overabundance of (you) whores that need a real good bullying and a dose of lurk more

What a shit reason to start up a meta thread, aren't meta threads supposed to monthly? What's the point of this change?
When are you going to hammer codemonkey for NSFW filter to separate between a spoiler and something nsfw, it's been THREE years since you mentioned about it and asked hotwheels beat that to add them in. You haven't even discussed about this shit since then.

I have a funny feeling that Holla Forums isn't going to change regardless of my input.

What are we supposed to use instead? Mumble sucks and costs money and causes some people's games to crash. Tox is shit and lacks features. Teamspeak doesn't have good text chat. Does anyone have a suggestion for a quality alternative? I actually like playing games with people from Holla Forums. Just don't talk about your planned school shootings or private/personal information on Discord, and why are retards even doing that anyway.

Hey Mark, when are you going to permaban the PSO2 avatarfaggot?