Nostalgia Thread

Hurr durr halff life 2 is a bad game ur only like it cause nostalgia hurr durr. -t.cuck

Then tell me why mac made a video that shows how amazing half life 2 is?
Older games are always better than newer games and half life 2 is the pinnacle of first person shooter that combines story and gameplay in a perfect marriage and nothing can top it ever.
Prove me wrong you can't

Mod edit: removed direct link

This guy's voice and mannerisms are fucking intolerable.

He's the only person on youtube that gives honest reviews anymore and can't be bought out by the jew and he has excellent vidya taste and it based.
I bet you're just a AAA shill lover.

I like HL2, but mac is a faggot that likes Ubishit and gets mad at trivial shit or when people tell him he's wrong or he can't play vidya.

I've heard much worse.

I agree with you op, mac is one of the best youtubers there is and he actively interacts with his user base.
I have been regularly donating $30 monthly to him seeing as how he refuses to be bribed by companies and deserves the reward for providing quality honest reviews

He was one of the worlds top quake players so your argument is moot..

I'm honestly not sure if you're baiting or you're for real.
Also being good at quake is not automatically transferrable to other games, especially since arena fps are dead.

He's shit

he's stated many times which ubi games he does not like and which are worth playing, stop being a stubborn fool if you read the thread others are agreeing with op too.

Forgot to sage fuck

"he's shit" t. cuck whos never been a top level quake player.

Are you a shill? Before shilling you should probably lurk the board for a while so when you try to market you don't stick out like a sore thumb.

Is this bait?

That's cute, newfag. Now go back to Facebook.

I'm not him but he's pretty much right.
Listen here kiddo I'm an old fag been posting on here since the beginning maybe you gotta learn to argue your point instead of shouting shill at everything you don't agree with then maybe we can talk when you grow up and mature a little you fucking kid. don't you have shcool tomorrow or something ? let the big boys talk this out junior.

Hey man your'e cool, just ignore these fedora cucks dont let them crash your style..

video in question

That's not even funny baiting

Fucking nigger you call everyone a shill and baiting who does not even agree with you but lemme tell you sommething kiddo the wurld does not revovle around you, gotta get some perspective and learn instead of being a closed minded children you are,, maybe something you will learn maybe you won't but until then I strongly advise you to lurk more. These chans are for the grown ups not kids like you so like I said before dont you have school tomorrow kiddo?

Compliments on your writing though. You ride that fine line of irony and reality that is so hard to get

Ebin simbly ebin

I can see I'm wasting my time trying to enlighten you kids, maybe if you actually left your lee lelellletrolling xd so edgy huhe huhe phase you''ll realize the world is a bigger place and more diverse than you think.
Being sarcastic will do you little good if you can''t be sincere.
Op has posted a good topic that should be discussed but since its not filled with apathy and hate and other racist shit you guys have started making jokes in the thread, I really hope you are guys not the future of the world or that you learn to grow up and be more mature but everyday my hope is eroded more and more about about proving me wrong and having an intellectual discussion for once. I know its too much to ask from your tiny adhd riddled brain and you don't have the attention span but atleast give it a shot.

Don't bother arguing with Shill mongers, just report them for breaking rule 8

hey man i hear you but sometimes i feel like having a conversation and trying to educate these kids they don't know whats really good and need to be taught the value of open conversation instead of just shutting everything out and using lables. I know it's taxing and abrasive work but you gotta be consistent and I'm sure they'll eventually learn.
With some it takes more time but you gotta be persistent and that's the key.

I see, in that case I wish you good luck and I appreciate your efforts on improving this board, it certainly needs help

Facebook may not be the best thing ever but it gives a lot of people a platform to interact and communicate with each now im not saying that information harvesting is good but they gotta pay the bills somehow and users have decided their their info is worth the service they are getting so in the end blame the users not the company cause the users are the ones letting them get away with all of it when they could just collectively make it change.

thanks man appreciate it

Sure it does, New. Can I just call you New?

Half life 2 is boring and unplayable and this day, the gameplay is lno fun
Try again dumbass
Really 8ch v is showing its age now

Did you even reed the whole thing?

No.

Go play your weebshit.

Go play your Jewi… I mean western, "games".

How about we discuss what op said instead of shitposting?

bump

okay you've been baiting too hard, fuck off and try again loser

The video linked is pretty good user check it out