/fgg/ - Fighting Game General

Koei and Arc System Works are doing a collaboration for Dead or Alive 5: Last Round.
Pokken Tournament is getting a season 2, with characters getting new moves.
Cat Woman, Cheetah, Poison Ivy, and Swamp Thing has been confirmed for Injustice 2.
Kolin has been revealed as SFV's next DLC character. She uses ice attacks and has rekkas.
The vote for EVO 2017's ninth game has come to a close with Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 winning with $71,590.
EVO has announced that they will be supporting tournaments for Pokken throughout 2017 with $10,000.
Eliza has been confirmed for Tekken 7 as a day 1 DLC character. If you don't pre order Tekken 7, she will be released as a DLC character sometime later.
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is coming to PC and Xbox One next month. The game is now available for pre-order on Steam.
Killer Instinct will be releasing more DLC characters in the future, and will be adding Ultimates in a future update.
KoF XIV's 1.12 patch has been released. The issues with Netcode have been fixed.

Beginner's guide to KoF(Recommended if you wanna get into KoF 98 or other KoF games, such as 2002 or XIV)
youtube.com/watch?v=N_aMF_MNdfI
David Sirlin's Super Turbo Guide(Recommended if you're just getting into fighters or looking to relearn the basics. Or you just want to learn Street Fighter)
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4
Guilty Bits(Recommended if you're looking to get into Guilty Gear, just note that not everything in these videos may apply to Xrd.)
youtube.com/watch?v=VfouOVyyhiM&list=PLj34EySs1Ieb8Wjnj9H2Q-G4mdPXTd_xH
Guilty Gear Crash Course(Recommended if you're looking to get into Guilty Gear Xrd or other anime fighters. You practice what you learn in each episode before going onto the next one.)
youtube.com/watch?v=jNKMCOU9_Po

>>>/fighters/

fightcade.com/

mega.nz/#F!qQhTVZSa!U2NdrGDxq5jv6ZCp3fCvag

steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Guiltygear/comments/5uldqh/guilty_gear_player_archetypes/
Please
mega.nz/#!j8Fz3RBL!n6Sv-s92jvQLIvyXc_h35S2SV9rPtdaqnHdl_jGi8EM
youtube.com/watch?v=C3fpVjVrK6I&index=1&list=PLAP-aAkKanirSlhQdJE80pRrgAJpbVMv7
youtube.com/watch?v=DICYkwchH00&index=2&list=PLAP-aAkKanirSlhQdJE80pRrgAJpbVMv7
archive.is/
archive.is/2L2W7
archive.is/7eKIm
clips.twitch.tv/leveluplive/MuddyQuailFunRun
twitch.tv/capcomfighters
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the mains template.

How do you fill in the third and forth one?

how many more promos until we see a straight up shill costume in the game

i'm talking Ken wearing a Subway uniform levels of shill, a McDonalds carpack for a stage.

postan

is the RedBull costumes not good enough for you?

Redbull is hip and e-sportsy, plus we didn't actually get Redbull logos on them outside of Japan I don't think.

Reminder.

What did they mean by this?

thanks for the heads up, my man!

new characters maybe?

Could be PC version date or a new DLC char. I do not expect less than this. C'mon SNK.

No problem, user.

I think it's just a matter of asking and presenting the cash; Capcom's becoming the desperate hooker that will do unprotected ass to mouth.
The full VR shift will probably be the last nail in the coffin. There were alleged leaks of three new IPs they were working on and deep down got its IP registered again but outside the FGC, their reputation is a pitiful shadow of its former self (while there's plenty of big-name critics; I'm yet to see them walk away and voice support for other titles).

Hope Xiao Hai's still kicking ass with Luong.

Antonov buffs. Shitloads of Antonov buffs. (Seriously, SNK. Buff the man.)

Would love to have new characters but would be genuinely content with smaller things like a custom palette mode and classic OSTs added with the option to pick what music you want for each stage like in AC+ (sorry, dunno if Xrd has that option).

Xrd still has music selection or you can have it auto-select a track based on the stage and who is vs who, like this plays on Sol vs Ky if you choose auto.

the third and fouth image are used alongside the first image. it's for games where you use 2 or 3 fighters.

posting the best Sol vs. Ky theme. It's also used for Millia and Zato-1 in the original GG but nobody acknowledges that.

Remember that Capcom is shilling SF2 to the Nintendo Famicon/SNES nostalgia fans with Switch. SFV appeared in the Akiba's Trip anime. The toyota car ad just reminds me that SFV doesn't even have bonus stages that casuals like….

Haven't played Xrd so didn't want to be talking out of my derrière on that one.
Might hop in with Rev2 though I'm a bit preoccupied we might really just get Baiken and Answer; maybe Robo-Ky as a pre-order because I doubt they'll rescind every jewish tradition.

But that's not Noontide. :^)

The toyota car ad just reminds me that SFV doesn't even have bonus stages that casuals like….
People like you sir are the reason we are losing the good things in gaming. Yes, let's remove "unnecessary" features, like arcade, bonus modes, hell, even colors editors! Who needs that anyway? It don't improve online, right?
Hell, because of people with your line of thought, the next generation of fighters are becoming ASSFAGGOTS, in the end, only the online versus is necessary for the 'competitive'. Why worry about the casuals, who like all the rest?

This is pretty god damn amusing

Tekken 7 and Ex-Aid are actually good, though.
Well, at least way better than fucking Ghost.

Bamco's marketing are really good.

>Ex-Aid is actually good though

Hate to speak too soon, but I feel like this might hit that Gaim levels of gud. There's so much fucking development and we aren't even halfway through it. My only gripe being the Stage 1's, and they're RAPIDLY becoming irrelevant for the most part

D A N G E R O U S Z O M B I E

YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT.

Because if -only- tournament-class players buy the product, they're losing money. You have to rope in the casuals alongside the perverts/waifufags/barafags/footfags/people who collect games because {X} publisher made it.

Gotta make the dollar.

For both Xrd games so far, you could get all the dlc characters for free the first week they were out regardless if you had the game or not.

Y'all just salty because you got left behind!

user, I was defending the single player content. Maybe I wasn't clear enough…
MK X Krypt could be a nice dungeon crawler with a bit more of work.

Don't you dare fucking jinx it.
Niko is annoying and useless, Taiga is not an edgelord anymore, Hiro may be an asshole but he is a good asshole, Poppi Pipopapo is still the best.
I can see the series becoming something like 80's Kiva or Kabuto, with a retarded plot but with certain characters saving the whole series.

reddit.com/r/Guiltygear/comments/5uldqh/guilty_gear_player_archetypes/
we did it leddit xd

god damn it.

I don't see why anyone would be surprised, player archetype charts are reddit tier shit

Winter Brawl is live with Pokken, SFV, and MvC pools

ARE YOU READY FOR 2017?
YOU BETTER BE!

Stop shilling this game, user.

NEVER

Why even use a game where you can beat up a car to promote a car?

Anime Ascension starts tomorrow.

Who was in charge of coordinating this shit

But user, they have have Melty UNIEL :^)

I wish I was more competent at Melty Blood. I also wish my internet connection was horse shit. That game is still a lot of fun to me. ABK too, but that's more of SF2 with parries and I don't think anyone really wants to play that.

Nice meme. You have UNIEL.

You missed his point. There's two different version of the same franchise plus the "spiritual successor" franchise that is now developed alongside it. MB and UNIEL are most certainly not the same game, they're about as different as GG and BB, so not seeing it featured is kind of annoying.

Another one!

Pokken pools are fucking absurd right now

WE MONEY MATCH NOW

Feb 2016 version of SFV didn't :P

KOF XIV'S world championship is starting

10/10

Cannon Ride

That's pretty cool.

Holy fuck this billy

It's really weird to see Mai pretty much on every team, I can't remember when she was this good.

>4 New stages For free
It may not be a PC version but I'm hyped.

Wait it was only 2 stages

2 members of my team gets costumes, hotdog!
and I didn't think they would make Angel any lewder than she already is, god fucking damn son!

I'm surprise Sylvie was the first of my mains to get a costume.

I absolutely cannot tell what's going on in that leg area. I can see the hunched guy has some samba-looking pants but what the fuck is going on with everything else?

I think it's the New Face Team since one of the free DLC stages is the '97 Monaco stage

I could see it, but at the same time, the silhouettes don't entirely line up. If anything, I see Whip, Rock, and Yamazaki, from left to right.

Sadly no PC version date yet but this is nice too. SNK is doing a great job.

Just my interpretation, but maybe they made redesigns so people couldn't guess so easily.

It seems to be a leg, but I can't tell where it would go consistent with everything else.

Well, shit.

What if it's actually 2 teams of characters lined up in a way so it looks like 1

It's his d*ck.

It's gotta be 4 characters. Whip kneeling down with the whip at her side(you can imagine her holding it her), Blue mary standing up with her jacket on, Vanessa doing a BODI stance bending over so you can only see one leg, and Yamazaki hunched over.

disgusting

>tfw Chizuru, Saisyu and Lucky are very unlikely to come back

Am i a bad man for wanting to impregnate Luong and take responsibility?

I would like heavy D but Heavy D is too small proportion wise to be the hidden character.

Anyone still play Heritage for the Future?

and now?

Regardless of who the characters might be, seems like everyone is having trouble drawing that foot at the center. It does seem to be in a weird position or shape.

Pretty good.

I can believe the middle is shingo. But the left has to be either chizuru or whip and then the top has to be blue mary, I'm not believing that it's Rugal.

another one

IS THIS FOR REAL?

The irony here is that they're using SF2 for this promotion instead of SFV because Capcom probably knows how bad SFV is.

Dunno but looks like real to me.

I just want Shermie back.

These costumes look really good, and fit the characters unlike the shit costumes in SFV or even SF4.

Just a joke friends, just a joke…

This one looks decent.

Well, damn. Should have learned Angel. Thou shalt not be tempted. Thou shalt not be tempted…
I hope they make one for Luong, Mian, classic maple cyborg etc.
I wonder if these will be €1,50 like the previous two. Pretty modest prices, I think they're being really cautious about all this.

I think so too.
That DLC leak was bogus but I wonder if they'll follow that model and add a 4th to every team.

Gonna say Shingo, Yamazaki, Whip and Vanessa.
Either way, I wasn't expecting much yet got a lot so dik status: MUH.

Wait, I'm beginning to agree with this one for rugal. Just think about it;
If there is 4 characters it, what team would the odd man out be a part of? Well the game already has two characters not in a team; Antonov and Verse. If it's Rugal he can just be a part of a new Boss Team

Isn't For Honor technically a fighting game?
I've heard that it's maybe not shit, but I'm not that much of an expert in fightan to judge for myself. I'd like to start another thread to ask, but the last one only got >>ubisoft and similar repetitive stagnant replies which weren't all that useful concerning the game itself, so I'm asking here if any of you had any experiences with it.

oh…

That one behind could be her.
The one in the floor, I would put money on Kasumi or Jenet.

Honestly I wouldn't be mad if Big Bear got in, I mained Raiden in XIII

Plz user, I don't want to get my hopes up only to be crushed

Plz, give us Kasumi, so I can j.D over and over again.

Should be. From what I saw, the game functions best in 1v1 and ganks seem like impossible odds if there isn't environmental hazards to shove opponents into. They also added a single played campaign with some Musou lite elements but it seems like padding.
From the little I saw, the game's definitely a salt mine. Got taken over by PvP Soulsfags and they're just kinda bullying everyone.

WE WUZ VIKANGZ N' SHIEEET

There was a problem with Kazyua not being there so I fixed it

When will you announce capos in Tekken 7 you fucking faggot Harada

Lucky Chloe is the Capo replacement, enjoy.

This is nice, and the new characters are even more nice. By the way, who won the tournament?

M'

Copy-paste from EH:
1. SANWA|M' (Robert, K', Iori | Kula, K', Iori)
2. HuomaoTV|GXBridget (Nakoruru, Leona, Mai)
3. DouyuTV|Xiao Hai (Robert, Leona, Iori)
4. HuomaoTV|ET (Benimaru, Andy, Leona | Billy, Benimaru, Leona)
5. Picnic (Yuri, Leona, Mai)
5. PandaTV|Lancer (Benimaru, Mature, Mai)
7. PandaTV|Dakou (Kyo, K', Iori)
7. Toshi (Kensou, Mai, Kula)

9. KTB|Ball HK (Mai, Yuri, Leona)
9. Alioune (Nakoruru, Luong, Leona)
9. MadKOF (Verse, Robert, Mai)
9. PandaTV|Naiwang (Robert, Leona, Benimaru)
13. KaneBlueRiver (Kula, Robert, Nakoruru)
13. Cypher (Kula, K', Leona)
13. Frionel (Kula, K', Iori)

At least there was one Luong.

I hope she gets nerfed before EVO so there is more team variety. At least the matches with Billy were great.

Seriously?!?
That's terrible! There is no variety at all!
Well, he had the spotlight for once, I guess.

SNK DOES WHAT CAPCANT!

I mean, I'd love it and buy it instantly, but I feel bad for Kasumibros all around the world that she's neglected, too.

Last tier list I read put Leona on top so this doesn't surprise me. Meanwhile, you can tell Nakoruru is not as good as she was.
Which is why I don't think nerfing Leona will bring team variety. People will just drop her and gravitate to the next top tier as what happened with Nakoruru. As much as I like the game, the tier whoring is real. Even in plain online matches, the top tiers are overly represented.
IMHO they should buff other characters but, then again, I play Antonov so I'm biased.

The more I see of these, the more I believe it's four characters.

Yeah, buffing weaker characters would be better than nerfing the strong ones. I just wish that any of the heavy grapplers would get buffed.

As much as I love giving Capcom shit for not doing that, can't give SNK a free pass there, especially when I actually KoF.

And yeah, fairly certain it's 4 characters.

One day I'll have some luck with the tiers. One day…

I'm ok with this.

It'll be more satisfying when you win

It's a shitty Ubi game with Ubiplay and sjw pandering in the shitty campaign. But like said, it's salt mine if you know how to use the environment. Technically it's a fighter, but a shitty one (I wouldn't buy anything from Ubi).

I'm not surprised. No one takes DoA seriously.

Besides the focus on the ass and the tits, are there any other reasons why nobody takes DoA seriously? Or was every major 3D fighter (SC, Tekken, VF, etc.) just a better game competitvely?

Western bigotry against titty fighters is literally worse than the Holocaust.

DoA's in a weird place. I know some VF players tried to pick up then said to me that it was way less bullshit-y than Tekken to them, but still bullshit-y, anyway.

You've just listed every single major 3D fighter ever made, user.
You've said "major".

You prefer loli fighters like Nitro+ and AH3?

Those are legit good fighters, Nitro+ especially.

I was including AH3 in the category

Yeah, right. You don't know shit about how legit a fighter can be, do you?

You saw bigotry in the "Anime" fighters community? (that "Anime" brand doesn't even make sense)

I prefer loli fighters but tiddy fighters are good too. It all comes down to nailing a good fanservice and decent gameplay so that your target audience is pleased

I do. That's why I don't play MK, SF or MvC

The phrasing was a joke. I was worried it was too obvious.

Well. If you took the last one of those franchise, you did a 2o3 score. Good job.

Do you know where we are, right now?

Yes, which is why I thought calling people shunning fighters that show skin bigotry and worse than the Holocaust would make the joke obvious.

Otaku bucks > "I'm a Fighter"
SJW prevented a good US release

Worse than SJW cuckery?
Alt-Right cuckery. Pretending to know better, while they don't know shit and only cares about the bewbies.

DOA was always shit.

For anyone who cares, all 8 characters are now available in Pocket Rumble in ranked online play, which means they're mostly done, they just need a little bit of work. Like Quinn not having a super, or something. After that, I forget what the devs said they would work on. I know we're still supposed to get access to an API to make our own characters, but I feel like that's not going to happen for a while.

If just TK hadn't fucked up the PC release by porting the PS3 instead of the PS4.

even though they added most ps4 features and the rest were modded in

KT, please. For a moment, I thought you were talking about Tekken and not Koei-Tecmo.

While I find it commendable, I'm still pissed by the fact KT didn't add it themselves.
And talking about adding features, they have been adding so much stuff from NG to the game, that I would really like to have an Alma as a special boss battle.

OK…

Let's ask Katsuhiro Harada and some Jewbisoft dude about their opinions about this!

He said it feels lime one, but not that it is one.
Anyway, this is an interesting way of doing market. It would be nice to have other trully experienced developers talking about it.
But it still is an ASSFAGGOTS in many ways.

The ASSFAGGOTS portion is the worst part of the game as agreed by everyone and everyone just prefers fighting head to head without all that shit.

When are the new kof14 characters going to be revealed?

March.

Fuck

Alright. This is the best one.

Can't wait that long for the reveal…

What about this?

You'll have two of your characters go from mid or low to top tier and then you'll feel like shit every time you win

Man everyone is so fucking sure it's Yamazaki.
Also SNK is really going all out on the merchandise.

I think outside of CYS, Yamazaki was one of the biggest missed characters. Wouldn't surprise me if they brought him back. Not to mention there aren't many people who hunch over like he does.

Hello, today I am here to shill Tatsunoko vs Capcom.
No just go here Please don't advertise your discord here/4brZcU8
^ That link above is a discord where you will find many players new and old who play it over dolphin.
After a recent frosty event it's user base spiked to be double in size with new players so you have a bunch of new players to play and improve with.
mega.nz/#!j8Fz3RBL!n6Sv-s92jvQLIvyXc_h35S2SV9rPtdaqnHdl_jGi8EM
Here is a mega containing the needed version of the game, with the correct version of dolphin and has all the needed cheats to unlock all content right away. (warning making saves causes online play issues)
youtube.com/watch?v=C3fpVjVrK6I&index=1&list=PLAP-aAkKanirSlhQdJE80pRrgAJpbVMv7 Tatsunoko cast combos to learn from.
youtube.com/watch?v=DICYkwchH00&index=2&list=PLAP-aAkKanirSlhQdJE80pRrgAJpbVMv7 Capcom cast combos to learn from.

>Please don't advertise your discord here/4brZcU8

I don't get it, was their an influx of OP's coming and shilling their discords for something?
It's not like news sites where you seriously don't want to give them click revenue.

It was that, a few weeks back there was few fuckers spamming their discord and twitch streams. They still try to spam, but they get deleted pretty fast

Well that's just a shame.

You're shilling it well enough in r/Fighters, fam.

It's just Holla Forums doing Holla Forums things.

What has some nigga copied my post?

I've seen an awful lot of TvC Netplay shill in leddit XD. Just sayin'.

Why are you going there? Are you fucking gay?

It makes perfect sense

Every day. Why? I'm not a TRU3H4X0R of le internet if I don't consult exclusively cripplechan?

That King Fossil figure looks awesome.

Had to look up the Orochinagi poll to be certain but Yamazaki wasn't in the top 10. I'll call shenanigans on it though - a couple of teams could be voted as a whole package and I'll wager some e-celebs got their drones on this.

Shermie, Chris, Yashiro (19%, 592 Votes)
Heavy D, Brian Battler, Lucky (13%, 396 Votes)
Blue Mary (13%, 387 Votes)
Rock Howard (13%, 384 Votes)
Vanessa (12%, 356 Votes)
Shingo Yabuki (12%, 353 Votes)
Rugal (11%, 346 Votes)
Adel Bernstein (11%, 343 Votes)
Ryuji Yamazaki (11%, 339 Votes)
Oswald (11%, 331 Votes)
Tetsuo/K9999/Nameless (7%, 205 Votes)
Bonne Jenet (6%, 196 Votes)
Takuma (6%, 187 Votes)
Whip (6%, 178 Votes)
Eiji Kisaragi (6%, 177 Votes)
Kasumi (4%, 130 Votes)
Shen Woo (4%, 125 Votes)
Ash (4%, 110 Votes)
Krauser (4%, 109 Votes)
Orochi Iori (3%, 98 Votes)
Saisyu (3%, 92 Votes)
Chizuru (3%, 84 Votes)
Duck King (3%, 79 Votes)
Gato (3%, 79 Votes)
EX characters e.g. Classic Kyo, Wild Terry, Armour Ralf (2%, 73 Votes)
Kusanagi (2%, 69 Votes)
Jhun (2%, 65 Votes)
Elisabeth (2%, 57 Votes)
Heidern (2%, 56 Votes)
May Lee (2%, 48 Votes)
Duo Lon (2%, 46 Votes)
Lin (1%, 44 Votes)
Goenitz (1%, 44 Votes)
Li Xiangfei (1%, 42 Votes)
Seth (1%, 40 Votes)
Dong Hwan / Jae Hoon (1%, 38 Votes)
Momoko (1%, 37 Votes)
Foxy (1%, 36 Votes)
Bao (1%, 35 Votes)
Hinako (1%, 29 Votes)
Raiden (1%, 26 Votes)
Billy (ROTD) (1%, 21 Votes)
Hayate (1%, 16 Votes)
Hwa Jai (0%, 14 Votes)
Malin (0%, 14 Votes)
Hokutomaru (0%, 13 Votes)

Total Voters: 3,056

But yeah, gonna be pretty miffed if it's not Yamazaki. It seems like the one thing everyone agrees on.

Then stay there.

Fuck that and fuck Mark for keeping his fa/gg/ot filter list. I like being able to discuss news by actually being able to verify that it's real and not just someone making shit up.

IT'S YA BOI LUVCHEEZ

Just archive it then in that case, it still gives you the source if you really want to go to it.

Kotaku isn't news and archive.is takes seconds to use

I call shenanigans.
>No MI characters, ever.

Team USA had a decent amount of people voting for it, then some e-celeb got his followers spam the poll which shot them up to 2nd place.
It pisses me off because I legitimately like that team

It doesn't just filter Kotaku out and I hate having to verify if it's on Mark's gay protest list or waste precious time to discuss anything. I know you newfags think filtering is some ebin fucking joke, but it's irritating. I don't care if I "give" them a cent for publishing information. If anything, that seems equitable.

It was shenanigans, one of those guys that does Oney plays on youtube straight up told his fanbase to go the poll and votespam team USA in, when people from here called him out he said he doesn't care and just wants to play as them again

Maybe you should go back to cuckchan, reddit, neogaf or whatever hole you came from.

Left Cuckchan after the first exodus that mattered (Hotwheels' list of "exoduses" where exodus = 10+ new users can go fuck itself). Not going back.

Sure thing friendorino.

Then stop being a little bitch and learn to use archive.is/

Beating order sol is taking some time, but I'll be at that boss eventually.

Haven't had one of these posts in a while. Your just baiting, and not just using the first exodus as a way to make yourself not looks stupid right?

Also, there wouldn't be fucking clickbait spam without the filter. There aren't a number of threads where "please use archive" stops them from spamming clickbait. No one gives enough of a shit about /8v/ to put a genuine effort to spam to try to get readers. To think Mark's filter does fucking anything but disrupt users is ridiculous.

Here friend I made a helpful tutorial just for you how to post news articles without them being filtered.

archive.is/2L2W7

Yes there would be, there are still people trying to direct link kotaku and polygon to this day.

Nah.

nice (1)

I had DoA5 installed on my computer but never actually played it, I decided to try it out a while ago and it's more fun than I thought to be honest

It really is. I would love they had better character models, that look less like dolls, but the game is fun and demands fast reactions and great knowledge of the mechanics to play on high levels.

KoF top 8 at amine ascention is going on right now at twitch leveluplive

archive.is/7eKIm
It's really sad that people are willing to put in more effort to fix a bad game than actually play good games

Wait sf5 has stages? I just thought it had that shitty story mode and "survival mode."

when is it?

It was Chandalure VS Suicune in Grand finals for winter brawl

Battle of the zoners Snoresvilleee

would someone redpill me on tekken 7?
I haven't played tekken since tekken 3 back during the ps1 era and I'm thinking about buying T7 when it comes out. I mainly play Street fighter but I kind of hate sf5 and nobody plays 4 or 3 but the diehards. What do I need to know about tekken to play this fucking thing? Does anyone have any good tutorial videos or anything I should play in the meantime to get used to modern style tekken gameplay.

I haven't paid much attention, but there are people complaining about the day 1 dlc which is understandable. That is a shitty practice that needs to end. It's one of those preorder at wherever exclusive things, too, until they make it available later. I suppose the sliver lining is that it's only Eliza, who is shit in the one shitty game she is from (Tekken Revolution). She only had 49 moves total. So without a lot of work on Namco's part, don't expect that to change.

I've noticed that while we're all excited to see some GG characters return to Xrd, a lot of characters seem to lose a move or two. For example, Sol lost his sidewinder and Baiken lost her alpha counters. Out of the remaining 9 GG characters (Anji, Bridget, Zappa, Justice, etc.) that aren't in Xrd, what moves do you think would be removed if they were brought into Xrd?

How can you call TvC dead when it's getting a sequel?

MvCI looks more like SFxT than TvC.

But it's not getting a sequel.

But the demo footage of MvCI shows them pressing buttons other than jab?

The joke is that MvC:I has two character teams with tag combos, which is closer to the TvC formula than the MvC one.

TvC had still assist, tho.
And the Crossover raid coasted a bar. There's no way they'll make their non-sense of tagging everytime not meterless. Or, just like in SFxT: making it safer by burning a bar.

I know it's a joke, it's just not a very good one when MvC1 is 2v2

Anyone bother visiting their local fighting game community?

I went and just got bodied by bored asians for an hour. Really need to get gud.

every community I know of is more than an hour away, or only plays smash bros. what game were the asians playng?

tl;dr version of Tekken 7

Pre-7 and Vanilla period:

FR period:

Eliza is a very horrible, gimmicky character only weeabos like (the ones who don't play Tekken seirously). Besides day one dlc, Eliza and the other characters being console exclusives pretty much killed any interest I had in 7 because like Tag 2, 7's arcade version won't be balanced around them (Most of the tag 2 dlcs were garbage out of P. Jack and Kuni).

This was last year though, they play SFV now.

The community in my area is more or less dead, and has been dead for years out of one or two major events (Winter Brawl). I'm not traveling to the shitty city to play terrible fighters, and I don't want to put up with Smash faggots ever again.

You sure about that? Almost no one wants to play it even if you bribed them to play SFV with money, weed, or Evo trips.

Harada isn't the one in charge on framedatas. It's like blaming Ono for everything.

They're still responsible for their respective games. Ever since Harada took over, Tekken went full retard with juggles, frames, and the like. Also, fuck Ono. Gigas and a top-tier are night and day because Gigas's shit doesn't even work half of the time (look at Wonkey's twitter, and you can find a few gifs of Gigas's moves "working as intended").

I'm just going off of what I see them post in group chats. I haven't been in a year because I was broke and my fight stick was an xarcade that couldn't plug into anything.

You cant really do your best if you're always using someone elses gear. Square gate today, hex gate tomorrow, different button layouts.

Really throws off your inputs. But I've got a new stick so I might start showing up.

Those people aren't fgc, they're just losers. Winners don't do drugs.

Tell that to the fgc in CA.

I keep on hearing that there's people in the FGC that do weed but never hear any proof about it.

But Harada doesn't write shit, isn't it? That's what you get when you have people that doesn't understand a single bit about how their game was played. That's why SFIV was, is and will always be a mess.
It can be way worse. Pic related is way worse than Ono, Harada and Mori combined. At least, he doesn't handle a fighting game.

There are reasons why people make fun of Jin and Lars being his Mary Sues (All of Scenario Campaign was more or less a fanfiction by Harada).

that marie is kinda lewd

California can sink into the ocean for all I care. Filthy degenerates.

QUALITY GRAPHICS

Someone at IG genuinely thought this was quality stuff. Want to hear the sad thing about it? Tusk's ultimate might be the only one that looks like an actual fatality (TJ's ultimate is a joke).

Oh yea, and a reminder that Goeff the Hero is a sjw cunt.

The retro one looks even worse.

afaik MARCH

Didn't Akuma get nerfed? iirc T7 Akuma had the moves of SF4 Akuma complete with FADC moves,,

I hate day1 DLC too

Hope the PC version of T7 is drm-free.

What a fucking joke

Car is OP

Aren't you cute and innocent? Knowing how they started using day 1 DLC cancer I wouldn't be surprised if they slapped on Denuvo.

Welcome to online fighting games.

Absolutely fucking incredible.

If it's a shitty game, don't care about it.

Wut.

It's what Fallout 4™ does to give the user time on the loading screen to read lore pieces.
It actually waits for a set amount of frames to pass before it advances even when it's clearly loaded.

why

Sodium Nitrate

Couldn't they just make it so you press a button to end the loading screen or something?
That way if you already read it or don't care you can get to the next scene as soon as possible but if you are a slow reader you can take your time.
That sounds like the worst way to make sure your lore gets read.

well I did fail chemistry back in highschool
mostly because it makes no fucking sense

You gotta upgrade to get the best character. :^)

When's FMM2? I want Hibana and Taiga Saejima vs Selvaria and Death Adder action.

It does. It's your fault if you didn't understand it.

How do I git gud in Street Fighter Alpha? My main is Guy.

Play a lot

Step 2: watch Darksydephil to learn from his mistakes, because he sure as hell won't
Step 3: don't actually watch Darksydephil
Step 4: acquire melanin
Step 6: Profit!

Did someone make a model swap for Rachel so I can put her in Mjolnir armor. Will get the PC port ASAP if she does. Not gonna buy it because $1000 of dlc is fucking dumb.

What was the point of this post

Step 4 is the point of this post.

AYO HOL' UP

get dat ass banned

clips.twitch.tv/leveluplive/MuddyQuailFunRun

Great, now I can't eat any chips for a week with all that SALT!
Every time I see this I'm baffled by the amount of asspain on phil's end.

This is golden.

I would if I had one

I live in a rural area, the closest fighting game community is a 2 and half hour drive. closest thing to a fighting game my friends play is smash and they refuse to play anything else or even try.

Still better than nothing, I guess

I help run the weeklies and monthlies in my area, and try to travel to out of town events at least once a month. Our scene has even mostly left SFV behind, with BBCF becoming the primary game of the scene alongside Smash 4. Pretty proud of them for that.

They meet up once a month to play Smash but they will play whatever people bring. I go for Tekken and GG if I get a chance (which is almost never) There's also the yearly anime convention where I ingnore Smash Bros. and play other stuff, outdated or otherwise it's a good time.

My city has a pretty good fgc we had Yipes' tournament and KI world championship

I'm afraid to go out and play locally though because I'm bad

Closest one for me is at least 4 hours of driving away, across the border. There is one closer by, in my country, but all they play is SFV and Sm4sh.

That's pretty much me right now. I have two friends who live relatively closeby and we sometimes come together to play GG or Fightcade stuff.

Shit user, no one cares you're bad, everyone sucked at some point. You should go there to improve and meet new people.

Dude, are you my fucking neighbour? I'm in the same situation, the only fighting game tourneys and casuals in my country are being hosted at a university of all places, so you have your pick of either participating at a weekly SFV/Smash tourney with nu male cucks or wait for the non-cancerous tourneys in pretty much any other game, usually 3rd Strike, the latest GG or KoF for 2D fightans and Soul Calibur (dunno which one), Tekken Tag 1 or 2 for 3D fightans to arrive once in 2 or 3 months.

Well, once in 2 or 3 months is still better than literally never. I've been looking for ages and only somewhat recently discovered one single fucking scene and all they host is SFV and Sm4sh. I tried talking to them about other games when they had a booth up at a con I went to, but in typical capcuck fashion they didn't want to have anything to do with anything outside of their comfort zone.

Clearer look at the DLC costumes from SNK's twatter.

>dem lips on Sylvie
>tfw she will never give you the best electrifying blow job of your life

He'll be back. Dale will be back.

I want Tekken and I want it now.

You've already got Tekken games out the ass, why not playing one of them?

why not play*

I have been, I just want that Tekken 7 already.

Tekken 7 has almost seen 3 EVO's without a home release, if it were just released a month or so later… namco fucking shits.

ARE YOU TAKING NOTES CAPCOM?!

it begins

I want to give the Halloween costumes some room in SFV because I have a softspot for those things, but Jesus Christ, that's horrifying.

I hope they're free for like a week so that I can download them quick. Otherwise I guess I'm only buying the Angel DLC.

I wonder how much SNK is gonna charge for the new characters? They're already blowing capcom out in terms of Costume DLC prices and are giving away stages for free, wonder how much they're gonna low ball it now.

Hopefully like $5 for all for as a pack. Otherwise, the most I think I'd pay is $10-15 for all 4. Anything beyond that is insane, considering the base game is about $1 per character. A shitty example, but it's how my brain values the characters.

They're more disappointing than outright bad in most cases. However Necalli's was pretty cool tbh.

Hell, just having an option to buy them together in a pack without the season pass shit would put them miles above the kikery that Capcom is pulling.

People getting hyped by this shows how they can't get his design right recently.
I see they did it for waifu lovers. I would like they made her hair becomes brown when she loses a fight.
On point for comedy.
I just can't see a reason for this theme. I could not find nothing in the character that would lead to this.
On point with the character. Strength, Lewdness and Evil the girl is an assassin in the end.
The costumes look good, but I wonder how much they are going to cost in total.
And I do hope they are planning to add at least one costume for each character in the game.
We already have, Kyo, Athena, Nakoruru and Shun'ei. If they are going to bring classics for certain characters, I would like Classic Vice, with her psycho stance back.

That was pure bullshit. But it seems like they've learned a lot lately.
Except maybe for Garou. Seems like they allowed the PC port to be a resounding shit.

Iori's 14 outfit isn't bad. He's supposed to be an eccentric psychopath, so it works for him. I've seen worse from SFV.

Mr.Karate was worth every penny solely for all of his character interaction dialogue.

more like

I play melee and pm in my local area
One time I pulled out a can of axe deodorant and started spraying it in the air after I got a good win
some people were laughing
some people were downright pissed off

You did God's work, user.

I will not compare to SF V because it is not really necessary.
It's funny how much Kyo changes in the series, but as soon as they change Iori, they need to bring his old design back.
And many other characters had variations, but they can't touch Iori.

It was fun, but 5 dollars for it was an insult.

deepest lore.

the other half was probably mad because it was Axe.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You know whats funny? I actually got the idea from dipshitphil. He made some "tourny guide" on the do's and dont's and what have you and he said to bring axe body spray…
So I just did it to troll the fuck out of everyone there.

Why?

Mistakes into miracles. I like it.

Which fighting game girl should I fap to

All of them

Sylvie Paula Paula

Mileena.

Poison

Is it wrong to decide your fighting game mains by which fighting game girl you fap to? Because that's the main reason why I play pic related in 3S.

No.

Not at all

I thought that's how everyone picked their mains.

Yes.

Not necessarily, out of games like DoA it's not a requirement.

I picked whoever looks cool, and I still think Kuma is cool.

I bet you there's at least one Nina/Anna main who fapped off to a threesome involving Nina/Anna look-a-likes.

Show us your bear porn

dubs confirm it, also Asuka is best girl in Tekken, I mean did you see those tits???

I never fapped on Mila, tho.

Please, somewhere in the back of your mind it was Mila who you were imagining when you were fapping

The incredibly long prematch thing was made to hide the incredibly slow online matchmaker. If you're playing a mode that doesn't take a goddamn year, like local versus, the prematch thing still runs just as long because it's hardcoded.

He's upset that he doesn't have his usual excuse for losing, that you just play high tier characters because you're bad, so his excuse is that you had an advantage because you play characters that he doesn't have experience against.

Indeed, why? She is blondie, she is kind of insane, and she works for money, so both characters do have a lot in…
Oh…
Oh.
OH!

Not a furfag, but here you go.

Momiji > Mila

Hey Kuma guy, your Kuma collection is a little bit lacking, but luckily for you I've got some rare Kumas for you, check them out.

I'm going to assume they killed those bears.

It's all one and the same bear actually, he was found by a Polish artillery company when he was just a babby bear and they trained him and he was even officially enlisted as a member of that company. After the war ended they put him in a zoo, if you wanna know more just search for Wojtek the bear.

that's actually pretty cool.

That is really awesome, and made my day a little better!

Perfectly sound logic. Especially when your dick tells you to pick a top tier.
That said, it's not something I really do now. Looks are the key factor but if I'm not going anywhere with a character, I move on. Maybe give him/her a chance when I'm more comfortable with the game.

Now that just pulls the heart strings. In a good way though.

ok

It is kind of sad.

Expect something in August. Not now.

I mean.
if you find a character and you like the play-style then that's fine, since you did find a main out of that.
I only recall doing that for Dead or alive.

pic related

This is untrue, it turns out. The whole prefight animation is just there for the sake of being there and the loading happens in the white screen at the end, so the mod even makes online matches load about 90% faster.

SFV is the most entertaining game I don't play.

Faptastic

Juri x Juri

LAURA!

I need this Sylvie

Miss X Iori costume with a brand new voice pack, when?

Miss X was a mistake.

I haven't seen a fighting game go on sale this much for such a large discount in years.

NEVER EVER

You take that back.

why are stages that take place on trains the best stages?

Mystery's solved.

Shuma-Gorath confirmed. SNK vs Marvel, here we come.

wait they're bringing the train stage to 14?

Not the Garou one, but the one from real bout is getting remade. Also the 97' morocco stage is getting remade, both of which will be free

Wait not real bout, Fatal Fury 2's terry stage. My bad

yeah i spent like 10 minutes trying to find it

ikr?

They're showing off Kolin, in case anyone's interested.

twitch.tv/capcomfighters

I don't know. Are we interested in SFV?
I'm sure I'm not.

Well, they will stream this week to show… something.

I watched their stream last week, they just played the beta together and at the end they said Black Canary would be added to the beta and that was it. It was disappointing as fuck so don't expect much

To be honest, one new character in the beta is pretty good. And sooner they launched that trailer with Catwoman, Cheetah and Poison Ivy. They should have released the trailer there.

And details on Swamp Thing.

>>>/fighters/8662

Almost want to learn Angel.

You should learn her

Step it up, senpai.

new bread