Its gonna flop

Its gonna flop.

How can it flop if it's already laying on the desk?

Requesting loli switch playing with doggy controller

*pomf*

No.

All of you are idiots except me.
DEBATE ME!

If it has a good library and I mean exceptionally wide range of different developers and games it might just be worth the purchase in my opinion.

Not on my watch buddy. Also preordered a pro controller and Zeruda Baresu no Wairuda.

Your opinion is shit.
chk m8, atheists!

I just want a pikmin game that is as good as 1 and 2 to be announced. 3 was ok, but it didnt hold the charm of either of the first two.

IM GONNA FLIP FLOP AND FLY
DON"T CARE IF I DIE!

Sure guy, keep telling yourself that.

YIFF IN HELL, FURFAG

Getting desperate, are you ?

Pre-orders do not determine the lifespan of a console nor its worth. See the Vita, 3DS or the PSP.
PAID ONLINE
PAID ONLINE
PAID ONLINE
SEASON PASS
It certainly deserves to and if it doesn't, people are retards. They always are.

The only thing that'll flop is her tummy

quality thread my friend

He is not telling himself, he is telling you: it will flop.

Jokes on you, I never had an opinion.
chke b8 chrstcks!

pre-orders selling out doesn't mean shit when you play the artificial scarcity game LIKE NINTENDO DOES EVERY GODDAMN RELEASE

Keep up the good work goyim.
Keep giving me more money and i'll give you another season pass.

if nintendo dies their IP's die with them. We've been over this sonynigger.

Bitch, what?

10/10 response my sides have been baked.

So what were the preorder numbers for the competition and previous nintendo consoles?

I think it's hilarious that people still spend 300 dollars for a gimped computer.

No you fucking piece of filthy nigger shit!!! They can avoid dying by bringing their IPs to the superior platform! You sack of shitcanned monkey brains!

You know that really the only people that paid online is a deal breaker for are shitters like us, right? And how many unique users are there on 8ch Holla Forums? Not enough to even make Nintendo notice if all of 8ch Holla Forums decided to boycott the system because of paid online.
Normalfags don't care about paid online. We're in the strict minority there, get over it. Same thing about the season pass. Lots of people are buying BoTW already. As more details come out about it people will either buy it because $20 for a season pass is real cheap in comparison to a lot of them on the market. Or they will decide it's not worth it and just play BoTW without it.

I can see your shipping details

Normalfags stopped giving a shit about paid online when they found out it was only 2 shekels a month.

The day Miyamoto dies is the day Nintendo makes good games again. Sadly they can't just fire him because Miyamoto is such a big industry icon that everyone would blindly start hating on them for getting rid of him.

That's just how Nintendo plans their manufacturing but I agree, dummies will likely eat it up, doubt it will really take off the same without the sort of mass appeal the Wii had though.

Really? I haven't been paying attention to that. Why even bother? That's almost low enough to lose money just on transactions.

I don't think anyone with a brain expects Wii levels of success. But I think 3DS levels of success are what we're going to see. And yes. Nintendo is targeting some vague range of $18-$25 annually. But this is yen to USD and Nintendo shit is always more expensive in the states so expect $30 annually.

I'm pretty sure CC companies just charge a percentage, like 3% of the transaction. Unless you mean the servers handling the transactions, which will probably be contracted out for a pittance compared to the money they make on paid online.

Man, imagine if you were a pioneer of game design back in the 80s and then as time goes by, you start to get old and the ideas just don't flow anymore, you are out of touch and the young ones are wishing you would die on anonymous imageboards, i can't really place myself there.

I've no desire to get one but it's the first Nintendo hardware in a while that looks cute without being overly childish, to me.

I don't know what it's like to have good ideas people want in the first place.

(Checked)
It really is holding Nintendo back. Miyamoto's stupid "if we can't innovate it, we shouldn't make it" mentality is what both causes series to stop producing new games(F-Zero specifically) and what causes shit like Sticky Star to happen. Innovation for the sake of innovation is Miyamoto's tism and it really drags all their IPs down. Resident Evil barely changed from 1-3 and that was fine.
You don't need to re-invent the wheel every time you make a new car. But as one of the people who made the wheel popular I guess Miyamoto just doesn't understand that.

I hope this murdoch guy dies

But that's the problem.
The majority are retards.
They don't give a fuck about any of the shit Jewtendo is pulling with the Switch. They keep on defending it no matter what which in turn will influence the other retards.
I doubt it'll become a second Wii, but it should do better then the WiiU.

I'm having a lot of fun with Bayonetta 2.

I know right? I mean who would want to play a videogame that a lot of people seem to enjoy? Instead of that they can just keep playing the same games that they have been playing for the last 15-20 years. What a bunch of faggots, I bet that they go outside to XD

Seriously not buying this. Paid online for an underwhelming tech spec system with a "meh" lineup of games at this point? The not-quite a console, not-quite a portable, not-quite sure why anyone would buy one system? Nah.

Pic related. Unless the Switch support DOSBox, fuck that noise.

If they sell a bunch of Switch and only one game then they'll realize it's their only good IP and make more.

Yeah, they might not like the same company(es) you like, but you too are one of us. We're one and the same buddy.

Even with its lackluster sales and library, the wiiu still wasn't a flop.

Hey, i'm not gonna complain.

You guys don't remember how bad shit got at halfchan's Holla Forums, right?
I mean sure, 8chn Holla Forums has mustards that beg every fucking thread and shitpost loudly and most of them are actually third worlders on toasters disguising themselves as actual mustards, they're annoying and they derail threads, but they're NOWHERE AS BAD as nintendrones.

There's SOME nintendrones on here but it's an extremely small % that only pops out of their dirty holes like the cockroaches that they are when there's a new big release or something.
It's nowhere as bad as halfchan Holla Forums, that place is seriously the ultimate nintendrone hive.
It's fucking frightening, they control 90% of the board, including the mods themselves.

All of that could have been said of the Wii U too. Look how that turned out

I'm sure you guys also thought the wii was going to flop, too.

Don't forget season pass and DLCs.
I have every reason to laugh at them, this is actually hilarious. They're the same people who are fine with telemetry on PC because their smartphone do it anyway!
The cream of the crop of retards, here, on 8ch, for our amusement.

Why? Everyone knows you're correct.

user, this is the Wii UHUL. This shit is completely lost again. Expect support from third parties at the start, and seem the dropping completely in three years max.
If this console was much cheaper than a PS4/XBONE, I would believe they could stand their ground on exclusives, but think about the big hitters, they just don't run on it. Skyrim will not be the latest version, FIFA might just be a shittier version, the differences with the Wii U are not huge enough, and they are even forcing the death of the console to not predate on the Switch.
If it, at launch, supported the Wii U then the thing was connected to the charger, it would be a really positive point, even better if it also accepted both Wii and Gamecube.
But right now, it is not practical and lagging behind all the other consoles.
user, think about it. This thing might be surpassed by cellphones soon. And it's only killer app at launch will also be available on another platform.
So, the true question is, what is the point?

Nah, that was just for reading the posts. to post here is at least a hotpocket.

I wish I could see the looks on your faces when the Switch comes out and all of you backpedal and say you always knew how great it was going to be from the beginning

The only good thing I can count on is the pirating.

pomf pomf kimochi
whats that sticky stuff on me?
they play with me until
I smell like salty coins and milk

Did anyone else click on the thumbnail in the catalog thinking this was a ROB thread?

All that shilling, it's gonna become a salt mine when its out

You never know op, things might switch around for it.