Spend hours on MMO ?

Which game should I play if I want to spend thousands hours on it ?

Get a job

nah… I'm french, I don't want to work for niggers

This, a job is the best mmo, you get real money for it. Just remember to never marry, or you will lose all your earnings.

What, you don't love diversity, fucking racist?

I hate niggers and sandniggers, deal with it, you fucking kike

Skyrim or Fallout 4, they're infinite games.

It's too boring playing solo, I need MMO

And this is why no one loves you, Holla Forumsedditor.

the game of love

Then just find the furfag who kept making WoW threads every week and play that with him.
Maybe you'll even get to see his fursuit.

It would be easier to hire a prostitute, but he ain't got money for even that.

At least I'm not contributing. I'm waiting for the moment to do ethnic cleansing (it's coming really soon)

it's incredibly easy, just talk to you little brother in highschool and fuck a qtpi 14 y/o virgin with self esteem issues

You're all talk

See, you found an mmo you would like. Its called "GTA real life", now go be a thug somewhere else.

I bet you can't even shoot a fucking BB gun, you fucking NEET loser.

"Dad can I take the guns out for a picture please"

Actually op, i'l do it only once, if you won't listen, just fuck off with your thread.

List of actually good MMOs:
Ragnarok Online
Lineage 2
Aion
Tera Online
Blade & Soul

And stop attention whoring, you will still have to find job to proceed with your life.

the wow private server with no classes seems interesting, especially for the fact that you lose/get items if you die/kill someone in open world pvp

All those leftist whining

As someone who spent years playing WoW, I have to agree with . I'm now wishing I had have spent that time working or at least playing my backlog.

Go back to Freech or wherever you came from.

Internet tough guy brings out the big guns, figuratively and literally.

If you're going to do something than do it faggot, shoot up a school and then start the racewar yourself and stop waiting for someone else to do the work for you

Posting deformed abominations is not a good way to shill.

Well, OP, that depends. Do you want those hours to be enjoyable or do you just want to waste them away while playing garbage and feeling nothing but disgust?

I'm waiting to see if Bless online will be anything close to decent. I've given up on MMO's entirely.

When are the French going to round up all the free masons and burn them alive?

This user has a point.
Do something more productive instead of regretting it eventually.

After spending 100 days of my life on wow (which isn't that much compared to others) all I have is regret, that I could have mastered something useful in that time. Don't do it user it's not worth it, and besides that there is currently no mmo worth sinking that amount of time into today.

100%
If you're going to waste hours doing menial labor you should be getting paid for it.

Tell me, if you're so much better than them why are your wasting days numbing your brain in MMOs instead of starting your own successful business and hiring others?

Black Desert even rewards you for being AFK when you need to give into your weakness of sleep. You'll need a couple hundred hours just to get over the shitty rng gear progression.

Its alright you're already owned by niggers if you talk this way go be a jobless leach like the rest of them so we can cleanse you all easier

PSO2 has the best combat, but is casual.
BDO has the best graphics, but is p2w.
FF14 has the best end game, but the worst early and mid game.
DFO has the best spite art, but combat is pretty bad.
Tera has the most fetish fuel, but terrible otherwise.
Warframe has the most exotic fetish fuel, but is terrible otherwise.
WOW has the largest playerbase, but is fucking ancient, just play FF14.
EVE has the most freedom, but is super autistic with spreadsheets, it's not even a meme.
Toram Online is on mobile, but it is on mobile.
Ragnarok Online is I dunno, people play it out of nostalgia, same as Runescape.

There you go, choose your poison.

Europa Universalis IV

Consider Lifting and Boxing. You'll get shredded as FUARK and you'll have the confidence to shout down your stupid ass neighbors that wont shut the fuck up.

Being able to do that is like a fucking super power.

MMO veteran here

They all fucking suck since WoW and you should play a backlog of single player games and non-massive multiplayer games until the industry figures out two things:

Quests and exposition instead of exploration suck the mystery out of the world and make it a soulless treadmill

Being able to solo does the same thing

I hope after Trump gets around to purging subhumans we can have nice things again

Warframe is the only option. You farm so you can wait so you can farm some more so you can wait some more. The only way out is suicide.

thousands you say?
PSO
Warframe
Tibia
Ragnarok vanilla XP rate server
Lineage 2 Vanilla XP rate
Prinston Tale
Possibly Monster Hunter.
Any ASSFAGGOTS
Any CRAPCUNTS

if you're exagerating and actually only want some hundred hours
PSO2
GW2
Terraria
Starbound (with at least 200 mods)
Mon Hun
Any WoW clone

starbound isnt worth it under any conditions.

Players had just as big a hand in this as lazy devs. The community of online games has stigmatized blind play and exploration as the action of lazy shitters who hold back a group. They feel that skilled players are the ones who study a wiki for ages before even attempting content. There's no way to have a sense of exploration when blind play is so stigmatized and people are so desperate to ruin surprises for themselves.

That's because there are too many mongrels and gooks playing them. Make the games actually hard again from the getgo and they will get shit on and not play. Also it isn't like EQ and FFXI didn't have fansites with maps and coordinates, the difference was the average mongrel you run into in any MMO nowadays could not survive for 5 seconds in an environment where you have to get others to help you for everything.

Wurm Unlimited.

But don't play with the Holla Forums group, they're a bunch of deer's in the headlights; they'll abandon the community at the first sign of a server hiccup.

weak bait faggots
and shame on every1 else for falling for it. faggots