NISA conference in 7:30 hours

NISA conference in 7:30 hours.

You guys excited? :^)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NIS_America
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dropped

I'll just read the news posts of the interesting ones minutes after they tell them on stream. No point in actually watching this shit.

No.

So 5 games are going to be raped? I hope its shit no one cares about or already has a fan translation.

Can't wait.

Dangan 3 PC is pretty much guaranteed given they're even porting ultra despair girls.

They should keep doing this, only adds to the ammunition against them.

Btw, I hate to say this, but it looks like a good game that people are waiting for will be released by NISA instead of the usual publisher. Can't say more. Sorry for that.

Cannot even give a hint?

Nope, I'm pretty sure Spike Chunsoft is going to publish that themselves like they did with the other 2 and Ultra Despair girls.
Its going to be either another Disgaea title, a more niche title or The Witch and the Hundred Knights

Is it Gust related?

That's 2 strikes already, can we get the third one?

what a good encapsulation of their retard thoughts. can't separarate likes and criticism, more generally can't cope with any criticism. turd millennial fucks.

How about this? Anons start posting names and titles, only one per post. I'll select some of these games and say "one of these".

I hope it doesn't look like I'm toying with you while trying to attention whore. But I promised I wouldn't tell anyone and I want to keep that promise. This comes from a friend I trust, and he or she saw this game in the NISA conference press report. "Maybe they will announce it, maybe not". It's a game I've been waiting for, so i hope I'm wrong.

user, you're attentionwhoring on an anonymous image board and trying to hold a promise to your irl friend. Do you understand the retardation you're displaying? Give the title.

This

Oh boy I can't wait to see what they destroy this year!

Koei Tecmo owns Gust

I know, but earlier Atelier games were published by NIS/NISA outside Japan before Koei took over.

Then why did you ask when you knew it wouldn't be Gust related?

He/she also visits 8ch. I don't want my balls to be cut.

Fucking read nigger

Just post the name of the game, its not like you need your balls anyway.

So you want to play a game where people keep bumping the thread for all to see? Something doesn't add up.

Tell him to go postal in the NISA offices and then kill himself to rid the industry of the cancer that is NISA.

It actually does considering he is OP

All but one of Gust's games have been confirmed for localization by KT and the one that isn't is far from "a game that people are waiting for"

Again, user. ANONYMOUS IMAGE BOARD. It's getting sad now.

gotta love those nintendo localizers turning characters into strawmen

He says he doesn't want to break a promise, but if someone guesses the game, then he would say whether it is correct. Then he says that the person he got the info browses here, so that person would obviously see the bumped thread and obviously guess who OP is. Why not just release the info without playing this stupid game of guessing? Why even tell us that he got this info from someone who browses here? It is retarded, but yeah I suppose OP is just playing around and wants his thread to be bumped.

Fair enough.
Then its going to be either EDF 5 or Ys VII

I would personally go firebomb NISA's HQ if they touch a Falcom title.

Please god no.
Anything but that.

Yes and no. Happy that I have a heads up to the raping of a game, but unhappy that it is going to happen.

That wasn't so hard, was it?

Fucking amazing

Nope, since I read spoilers for V3holy hell, you can tell Kodaka wants to destroy the series completely, NISA doesn't have anything I'm interested in. Side note: Disgaea is only fun to watch, not play.

One of the games will probably be a PC version of Criminal Girls 2, it'll still be censored to shit though.

If you would actually do this I don't if sacrificing YsVII would be worth it.

Bumping because it starts in 30 minutes and I want to see if OP's rumor is right and what games NISA is going to rape.

Oh god no. Please let Twilight Syndrome remain forever unlocalized

People need to tell them that having NISA translate a game means that people will resort to pirating and avoid the official release at all cost.

1 minutes till the shit show begins.

And seems like they are late. This has all the qualities of E3, but is somehow worse because we want no games to be shown.

WELP. Buckle up for a load of shit

Oh god this faggot.

19 piles of cancer

Who the fuck is this faggot and why are they holding this shit in some basement?

I'm getting nervous

12 games to go

At least I can pirate the games they just showed.

I now know how the democrats felt like on election night

Won't the Vita be irrelevant within the year with the impending release of the Switch?

Can this thing go any faster, I'm getting sick of the cringe.

FUCK

Means that we have pirate the nip version and hope there is a fan translation to add.

I can easily be diverse and out-privilege everyone if I wanted to, guess I don't need rpg maker fes then.

FUCK THEY GOT 2HU VIRTUAL ON
GOD FUCKING DAMMIT

How can anyone trust them to translate a game?

how embarrassing

T-T-T-TODAY JUNIOR

How many more games? I can't take this

Kek

3? I lost count

So what are they gutting and censoring?

Don't do it Suda, you'll make people hate you

Screw it, I'm considering it non-canon

Suda, god dammit.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

OP WAS RIGHT YS8 GETTING FUCKED

WELL AT LEAST WE CAN FUCKING PIRATE IT

Do you really want to risk nisa frying your harddrive? Get the jap version and be garunteed not to have device destroying bugs.

True, I'd sooner trust the Chinese than trust NISA.

A part of me wants to hope that it might turn out surprisingly alright like Demon Gaze somehow did, and would have a physical version to be bought preowned down the line. But I don't have much faith in NISA at all to begin with.

That said, between this, and Aksys picking up Xanadu, is Falcom done using XSEED as their western publisher or something?

No. Falcom wants to get their games in the west faster and xseed is too small to handle the games.
It seems like they handed it off to NISA because if they went with Xseed it wouldn't be out this year.

I'd rather wait for a quality translation than have it be released by a third-rate company.

Speed over quality, I hope they get fucked over for it.

Does someone has the pictures of Nisa censoring their games?

The games they fucked up. Not all of them, of course.

Which one you want? Admittedly some of these are just NISA being shit in general.

Is Hatsuu just upset about XSEED simply not getting to work on Ys anymore, is she aware about NISA's well deserved reputation as being dogshit and what stands to happen to the game?

I also wonder if companies go to NISA simply because NISA has a now extensive registry of games they've worked on (something I expect is the case with 8-4), or if they're just a cheap company to whore games out to.

Same.

I'm leaning that she's very sad because they won't be working on Ys 8. It's possible she knows their QUALITY, of course. Companies most likely do go to them because of the large amount of games they've worked on while them also being cheap as fuck to partner with.

Maybe some moonspeaking user could possibly get in contact with Falcom about keeping a close eye on NISA so as to not leave the game shat up? Not that NISA actually doing a good job for once should be reason to buy a game they localized directly from them (mostly because they seem to be incapable of learning), but at least then preowned copies, should the game have them (I expect PS4 would, but I'm unsure about the Vita at this point), might be alright.

Might as well pirate then

God damn this chat is unbearable.

I came in here to post the usual pictures, but I was beat to the punch. Good job.

Anybody got a list of the games these cucks are announcing they are ruining working on? I saw one of the YS and a 2hu mentioned earlier, but there's no way in fuck I'm going to watch the stream to catch the rest.

It seems the wikipedia page already has it updated
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/NIS_America

You have to stick to your words, user.

I'm really seriously considering going through with it. At least in jail I can see games get raped.

please no

Stream it if you do.

Some of You Guys are Alright. Don't go to NISA HQ tomorrow.

Oh shit, checking those trips

I mean, if you were to do it, a weekend wouldn't be the right day to do it. Or maybe it is, since that would mean the response would likely be more delayed, especially a three day weekend.

TRIPS CONFIRM

You make a good point. I should wait till a work day when the office is full.