How do we deal with the "Holla Forumsl larping as tankies" problem?

How do we deal with the "Holla Forumsl larping as tankies" problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

institutenr.org/manifesto/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really don't know but it is irritating af

The bigger problem are all these nu-channers that make these 'ban this thing I don't like' threads.

The facebook meme page was a mistake.

Put your tankie flag on again

Tankies are already Holla Forums larping as Russians
Tbh tankies are barely even "left," they should probably just be banned on sight.

Just ignore them like you should do with tankies anyway.

Yeah, and How did that work out in Spain?

We need to colonize this board for the reddit army.

Ban anyone who says anything vaguely racist (or even implies race exists) or anything vaguely offensive or criticizing of homosexual/transexual/genderqueer/genderfluid/otherkin lifestyles. Ban anyone who says anything vaguely nationalist. Ban anyone who uses curse words and ban anyone who says anything about moderation being bad. Ban anyone who says anything sexist or abelist.

I N F A N T I L E

We also need to ban anyone who admits to not being a leftist.

So you think Holla Forumsites will ironically join the leftist revolution?

They're called Holla Forumspys and they all need to be banned.

This. As an* other-abled trans*-pansexual* anarcha*-feminist* I feel incredible intimidated by all this offensive language.

you need us. you faggot cunts aren't relevant at all.

Yes, yes, we should follow a strict code of behaviour dictated by mods we don't know, with differing points of view and encourage reddit to come here and do likewise.
Why do you even use those flags?

oh and it's not like you'd be anything but a detriment to the cause during war time.

Neither are you so what's the difference.

Because I'm a real leftist of course. It's not like I work for the CIA and my job is to spread disinfo and try to stop people from becoming radical and violent. It's not like I'm changing the opinion of people using cointelpro methods to maintain the global status quo.

Anyone who advocated genocide needs to be banned, can't have that Holla Forums think here no no no.

yes but we're the only relevant ones on the radical left. stop being so bugwa.

Actually i was thinking abut it, the neocons are basically trots right, they both have a hatred for russia and the soviets.
So wouldn't tankies and the alt right go hand in hand with a love for russia and strong men like stalin and v.putin

They literally do the opposite and revolution isn't going to happen in the first world anyway.

You realize what makes countries first world is the fact that they are white majority right?

The second the mudskins become majority USA and Europe will be worse than Uganda.

I didn't realise it had become a hallmark of anarcho beliefs to encourage authoritarianism.

Don't be so obvious polfag.

This thread was a mistake

Name a non-white country that has low crime and high standards of living other than Japan.

this

this ain't spain this a vietnamese woodcarving discussion board

Forget him, the supposed leftists are doing his job by wanting to jackboot the place.

This post unironically made me think.

Kerala model, google it.

but all non white countries have been victims of imperialism, have you not read Lenin?

I can name white countries that have higher crime rates than non-white countries.

America is not white, Portugal is not white. A country is only a "white country" as you say if it has minimum of 90% of its citizen being 100% European.

Wast majority of modern-day Europeans don`t come form proto-European origins. Finns are the only remaining pure Europeans in Europe.

what page? declasscucking memes for commie proles? it never links here even if it reposts our memes

I agree completely, Finland is the whitest country in the world. And one day after the nuclear winter has killed everyone else the Suomi Empire will return.

I thought they were mongolian now or something?

So how long do you reckon this 'muh roots!' fad will last?

Red Brown Alliance now!

N3 Haplogroup is the same that proto-Europeans such as Sami people had before proto-europeans moved out of current Europeans. Only population in Europe where we can find this same N3 Haplogroup these days are Estonians,Ukrainians and Finns(but mostly Finns).

The first statistic I checked was the infant mortality rate, 14.60 per 1000. Meanwhile here in Australia it's 3.3 per 1000. That's an utterly shit example.

The person you replied to asked for an example with a high standard and you use this?

This board will never get it together. Banning anyone you vaguely suspect of being a troll will make this board a laughing stock and quite honestly very few people here are capable of making a factual and rational manner. The Holla Forumsyps treat their own board like a proving ground for their debating skills. That mentality is desperately needed here.

Finland has always been the whitest country, only goons and retards disagree.
t. genetically 60% N3 haplogroup

Congratulations you are more unbearable than me

Name me a good reason why crime is bad

I'm more concerned with the "Holla Forums larping as AsianCuntTrip" problem

Don't joke about that.

No that's "I'm a lonely attention whore in december" larping as a retard.

No that's "I'm a lonely attention whore in december" larping as a retard.

It's a reasonably benign form of shitposting badly needed by a lot of humourless turds here.

It may be the only thing left to do. Shit's getting worse by the year. Besides it may have its merits.

institutenr.org/manifesto/

No that's completely retarded. The right is the embodiment of everything we define ourselves by our desire to not have. The left and the right can never reconcile their differences, any attempts to do so have completely misunderstood or bastardized the "left" side of their organization.

Sorry but no thanks. I don't want to have a long knife shoved in my back.

Mussolini recognized his mistake by '43 however. I thought Nazbols claimed RSI anyway. Yockey went left in 53 so the currents are shifting.

Further proof we must ban tankies

Can you please kill yourself?

they're larping as nazbols more than anything.

We gas the kikes!