Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force Thread

Fairy Fencer F Advent Dark Force just came out for PC

store.steampowered.com/app/524580/

why aren't there nigger girls

this is neptunia tier shovelware isn't it?

Fairy Fencer F plays exactly like Neptunia. EXACTLY. If you're not a fan of one, you're not going to like the other.

Already finished FFF a month ago on PC, I feel a little bit bad about pirating it so maybe I'll throw some money at this in the next sale. Gotta show some support to weebshit or this industry will only get worse.

The original release sure as hell was, with all the standard asset reuse to the point of the latter half of the game being timetraveling back to the start of the game.
This one is supposed to be the "we actually had money to finish 3/4 of the game instead of just half" release.

It was an attempt by CH to make something other than Nep. Good effort though, got potential to be something.

I thought so. I will give it a pirate and toss it in the backlog. Thanks.

So you get to build fences around fairies or is the title just nonsense by japs mixing english words?

Pretty much same shit as Neptunia, except MC is a male.

theres none of it as well in this game

Fuck.

This ones a Remake with more content though

Drop the original one and play the remake instead.

Damn it, they should've just ported this one in the first place.

The images you've posted have piqued my interest. Not sure I want to spend close to 40 burgerbucks on this game though.

Into the trash it goes.

One more reason to not play this game.

Double the monies

Can you resist the cute girls?

I know this is a b8, but MC is actually a male.

Great. Want to tell me about it?
What genre is it? What's it about? Who made it, published it? Is it censored?

I think I'll wait for the torrent to find out if I'll like it or not.

It's $13, unless you're referring to it being a remake. Speaking of, is any of the DLC worth it? Probably not but I figure I'd ask anyways.

It's 40 Australian dollarydoos for me.
Also interested in your question.

-Decent JRPG
-Its about collecting Fairies to beat the big baddies
-Developed by Compile Heart
-Published by Idea Factory
-No

Thank you.
I've intended to try some Nep games so maybe I'll try this out first.
I'm still trying to 100% Senran Kagura before Estival Versus comes out in March so I'll be busy I guess.

Also, can you comment on the quality of translation?
Is this another hackjob like I heard some of the Nep games were?

Nope NISA cancer has been removed for a long time and the translations are fairly good now with no memes and omissions.

Or

Not a mistake on my part or anything.

Here you go

Sorry to be full retard, but when you say "removed", are we talking good translation out of the box or mods? I know there were mod projects to unfuck NISA translations.

how's the upskirt action dammit? it better be good.

When will they stop porting shit and port the good Idea Factory game?

Out of the box decent translations
I believe only the first two Nep games were irredemeable garbage and the rest is decent.
But you can ask around the Nep thread, they likely know a hell of a lot more than I do.

Ok, sounds good. Thank you, it gets a bit hard to keep track of the boycotts these days.

But all those games are ported, but sadly one of them got censored and its only uncensored in the psp version.

Only the shit ones. Mar(r)iage, the good one, is still unported and untranslated.

Fairy Fencer's main difference is in the story and the way it goes about it. Gameplay is pretty much the same, but the story is more like a real JRPG with comedic tone rather than a parody of JRPGs with little care for anything like consistency if it can make a joke.

Any of the DLC worth getting, like the veteran's/ultimate stuff?

Typical bullshit cosmetics and difficulty-curve breaking items. Nothing in there so far like quests or story content.

Fuck, I just want to sexually liberate cute girls. Fucking hetfags.

There is literally nothing wrong with paying for what you want to see.