Tales of Berseria thread

Tell me Holla Forums, do you know why birds fly?

So they can poop on you on the middle of the road.

because they can

To get away from low effort template threads?

How would you respond Holla Forums?

Chlorophyll based organisms grow nutritious material away from ground due to predation & larger predators are vertically challenged: Tree climbing niche created
Tree climbing -> light bones -> gliding -> extended gliding -> flight

You forgot to spoiler it

Is it because of some 3deep5u pseudo-philosophical bullshit?

i dont think he forgot anything.

to reach resources and evade predators

Why is Laphicet so perfect?

To escape the horrors of land?

Because she's cute and needs her smile protected.

Because evolution? Although I don't know how it works in fictional Tales universe.

BIRDS FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ACCORDING TO INSTINCT
NO ONE HAS TOLD THEM HOW OR WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Cause he's a pimp

Because they are truly free.

EXACT SAME THREAD, WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU PAJEET

is ToB worth playing ?
i stopped zestiria at the beginning because i got bored and grew tired of the mary sue stuff.
they say this one is darker.

so ? worth it ? it s also a prequel but they says it does have some zestiria's references ?

Absolutely worth playing, it shits all over Zestiria in every aspect.

A couple characters from zesty pop up here and there. Hell, Edna's brother pre-dragon is one of the party member.

As a game and story though, it's definitely better than Zesty (even if that isn't saying much). They finally fucking made it so that you don't have to be linked to something to use a Mystic Arte, for one thing.

The one real downside to it that the prologue part changed a death scene because Bamco wanted that T-rated (((age rating))).

I played the demo and the combat made no fucking sense to me. It felt like i was just pressing the same button over again to win and other times i would simply get shat on. What am i missing something? Is the combat just not for me or am i just plain shit?

It wasn't even a T-rating, the Eurocuck board demanded they change the scene to keep their pegi 16 rating there and Scamco couldn't be bothered to have multiple English releases so we're stuck living with their version. Lazy and anti-consumer as fuck, I don't mind the scene change as much as I mind the fact that this basically sets the precedent that niche weebshit can use the Euro English version as a base for the global localization which means we get shafted by censorship even worse than we already are since we're living by Germanistan's standards. I refused to give them money for this game based on that alone and it looks like I didn't have to wait all that long for a crack anyway. I really hope they don't pull this shit again, but they probably will since everybody just rolled over when the PR guy announced it before release.

The goal is to stunlock things to death with attacks that properly string together. It can be difficult to consistently do so and not every combo works on every enemy depending on their height and other factors, but that's basically the highest level of play in the series. You can definitely get through the game on most difficulties by just mashing a basic string and using items occasionally, I'd imagine that's what most do. The battle system has depth, but you have to work for it.

is it worth buying ? (heard of censorship and denuvo)

is that the only difference ? the only "censored" part?
i put quotation mark because they basically change the :
"get stab by a sword by surprise"
by :
"get stab by 2 giant dagger in mid air while restrained/binded" )

Does the game explain the concepts, or are you forced to guess the systems by yourself?