4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite video game based off a movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TSmlXvfxk2I
youtube.com/watch?v=7-yMT-HVITw
youtube.com/watch?v=K7NbhguQZho
youtube.com/watch?v=do0858P6-yc
soundcloud.com/beeeeees/bee-trip-v57-3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Evenin' folks

4am threads are shit

It's movie night

Better turn off the lights and

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

Finally.

reported

Morning everyone!

Who here likes the Dragon Quest and/or DQ monster series? Considering playing something in that today and have no clue where to start.

Almost done with wind waker finally. Will be glad when its over. And I got to watch gabriel finally yesterday, was the cutest episode yet.

Whats good?

Was so excited to see everyone that I couldn't wait one second longer.

lose control like you lose hope. get on on my level.

It's 10 AM in civilised world faggot.

Kill yourselves.

Yo. Missed the last few nights, but whatever I caught is now mild enough I can stay up again. Finally finished Oracle of Ages, which is alright. Not sure what to play next, though. I've got lots of emulators loaded up. I also bought a music bundle and this is the only album I've listened to so far, but most of it's pretty good. Unfortunately I probably won't be here tomorrow because I'm housesitting for my mother. She has cats and needs someone around to keep an eye on them.
youtube.com/watch?v=TSmlXvfxk2I
youtube.com/watch?v=7-yMT-HVITw
youtube.com/watch?v=K7NbhguQZho
youtube.com/watch?v=do0858P6-yc

Whats going on in your life user?

Is that bongtime?

For what purpose

surely you dont know what you are talking about.

Oh right, almost violated my prime directive

What, africa?

You feelin' down nigga?

Just spent four hours ideaguying for my videogame, good feels man

I actually feel like life is possible again

Whats your game like user? Are you actually working on it or just thinking about it?

God no please anything but that.

I couldn't find a FLAC download for the album I wanted out of the bundle. Plus it was only $2 for 9 of them. I'll never listen to most but the bundle has another album from the people who did the one I posted songs from. Will probably download it at some point.

im more down than 99% of Holla Forums ive been a gangsta killed motherfuckers and i still dont have hope. nothing matters.

those motherfuckers

Sounds like nihilism. Is it?

Yes. We won't even give you contact to the outside world, or connection to the internet, or even the ability to sleep. Just you, another old dusty computer you can play minesweeper for a few minutes before it crashes, and eternity.
faint NUNNADIS MADDAH being echoed throughout your imprisonment

Im tired of pretending ill find a way to be normal. maybe when i fuck up that bad theyll put me down but i just want left alone.

VIDEO GAMES :D

Work was slow, and that was the only good thing about today. A job I applied for got back to me saying that the position I applied for didn't need to be filled anymore, and I'm apparently the only fucking person that does laundry in my house anymore. There was a load of wet clothes in the washing machine for TWO GODDAMN DAYS, and no one bothered to transfer it to the dryer.

Sorry for my ranting. To answer your question, the 2009 Ghostbusters game.

Ayy lmao

Why would you do such a horrible thing

Its a hacking adventure, and I'm pretty far along, just decided to briefly pivot and do a realistic linear mini-version to build up an audience because trying to do a kickstarter with 30 twitter followers would have been stupid

Is there always this much anime in the 4am generals here?

Why would you ever want to be a normalfag? Just embrace it like I have. You'll be a lot happier.

Ahhh sounds comfy at least.

Your mom gonna pay you to house sit?

Sounds pretty gay. Who goes to something like that to heckle.

How high pitched is your voice anyway?

Do you live with your parents or roommates?

But what kind of video games?

What is wrong with anime

Thats unusual, right? Don't they normally just not talk to you unless they want a second interview?

Probably not, it's just for a day and they usually just tell me to eat whatever I want while I'm there. Just gotta decide what to play while I'm there.

it kind of is. I am a coward. why live when I know it means nothing?my whole region of the world is fucked and i am strangely OK with that. i wish i could just go to sleep and not wake up. the world just isnt that simple though, unfortunately.

How has your day been user

What you up to today user?

I do tend to weeb it up a bit yeah.

Whats the hacking like? Is it the same game each time? Is each hack different?

Any genre of game you interested in?

Not even close, otherwise I'd be singing all those poppy songs. I'm straight up baritone. high notes between chest-head or head-falsetto kill me.

I like most and I've already got a bunch of roms on my thing. I just can't decide which one I want to play next.

Not really, I got two emails myself telling me that recently

Well I'm Trial chef user and had my 3rd day

Holy shit people are actually like that? I thought that was just my imagination coming up with far fetched worst case scenarios

definitely not leaving the house anymore

Have you got a signature song for karaoke yet? That is a thing right?

Whats the list of roms?

Hows that going for you?

I am the only person who does dishes. my normalfag cousin lives here with his "wife" and they dont. motherfuckers. i do my own dishes. thats why i dont do dishes in general

P. Good, a $2000 piece of equipment I thought I broke is fine

I just want someone to love me. I know that noone will but its OK. how do i find solitude Holla Forums?

Well a lot of people devote themselves to a certain lifestyle or set of principles when they come to this conclusion. Do you have anything you like to do?

Most people there are cool and will clap even if you suck at the song. It helps me socialize too since if people recognize a song I sing, they walk up and make a comment about it. No one likes the people who are straight up assholes for no reason.

Same old, same old, thanks for asking. Hows yours been?

Wew whats the story there?

Riddick since im browsing this thread.

A special Hell. I don't know how you do it.

I don't know if I have a real signature song. Probably Feel Good Inc. because it's the song I do the laughing part for, and big crowds seem to like it. Otherwise, I go for Cage the Elephant. I'm going to practice Creep with my vocal coach so I can get the high notes in the song.

Minigames, brute forcing is watching a stream of random letters and hitting the appropriate letters if they show up as slightly different in color, decryption is "use different shapes to clear the board", and I want to do a jezzball ripoff. Its rigidly linear. Thanks for asking, anime.

Hey 4am, feelin pretty autistic here. Does anyone else do this? Whenever I watch something like a movie or tv show where something goes wrong, like a bunch of background characters die, or something tragic happens, I quickly come up with an alternate take in my mind, where everyone comes out ok, then try to block out the former. Shit continues on in real life, where if my family starts to argue with each other, or something bad happens, I usually imagine everyone coming out just fine, with everybody just being happy. Other times, if I hear two people having a debate or conversation in public, a lot of times I imagine a scenario in which I join in and give my opinion. And this isn't just something that happens once and goes away, sometimes I'll remember conversations two people had years ago, in which I imagine myself joining in, and replaying the fantasy over and over tweaking things slightly over time. Is this what aspergers is like?

Find someone who loves you so you can feel validated. Then realize you don't need their love. why won't anyone love you? No mom or dad?

I filled out an application online, two days later, someone from the place I'm applying to sends me an email saying "hey thanks for the interest, we've done some internal restructuring and we don't need this position filled anymore."

People who are home often enough to hear when the fucking washing machine has finished its cycle so they can put it in the fucking dryer and NOT wait for me to do it two days after the fact.

Care to elaborate, user?

Wait, so you want someone to love you or do you want solitude? Or is it both?

Are you the guy whos also in singing classes? Or do we have to singers in here

Play any good games lately?

So its an entire game of hacking minigames? They better be really really good then.

I dont want to be normal I just want to be left alone. I was raised to beleive I was a monster. what else is there? I only wish I had someone to emrace nihilism with. i only want love. its the only thing I will never have.

I like to sing. If I didn't, I wouldn't bother. It also gives me a reason to get out of the house and do something.

Cleaning and knocked the equipment in water, but it was fine though you'd think something that keeps water at a certain temp would be 100% waterproof, but never mind that, but other than that, spilling some olive oil and a beer I have been going well and its been fun
How has your job search been

Why not next time you see people doing that join in for a second? Its not that hard to be social if you try.

And yeah thats pretty damn autistic

Just start washing only your clothes. Force em to wear nasty ones out a few times and they will wash theirs.

Undertale The Movie: The Game

Working as a chef, it's been good

Yeah I do that time to time

Day of the Phil™ when?

yeah that's me.
Check the Holla Forums sings threads for your answer. the answer is no. there are maybe a couple people on Holla Forums with good singing voices with lots of skill/talent to back it up.

I haven't played any in a long time. I might buy a Switch and BOTW after I see how they stack up quality wise.

How were you raised exactly?

And just get a waifu brah

Wew glad it didn't break then.

And haven't looked. Just been enjoying the comfy NEET life a little longer. Though I've got a job thingy on Saturday I have to go to.

Sup, still getting bumplocked? :(

It seems pretty aspie to do that for movie or tv characters, but if theres bullshit going on in your real life to the point that you are imagining an alternate reality, it'd be even easier to do it for a movie, my sympathies user.

I do that sometimes with conversations where I should have jumped in, especially with technological things where I knew the answer but didn't want to reveal my power level. I think that kind of thing is normal

just wait for the trumpfuhrer to reveal his true identity

NES
SNES
>Mario is Missing no bully i liked it as a kid
GBA
GBC
Genesis
.McDonald's Treasure Land Adventure
PS1

That took a while to type.

That the zelda game? That thing looked so generic in the first preview vids that I have 0 interest in it. And I generally like the zelda franchise too.

Hows your day been user? And yeah, doesn't matter really anyway though.

At least you're having fun, well except for tonight. That's all that matters, right? Any neat stories to share m8?

Just stop trying, life will fade away around you. It turns out maintaining relationships takes work, solitude will creep up on you by default

Day is good. iam having troubles staying up this late to say hi though…

What the fuck Ritsu you said you were going to look for work, sure be a meet but please don't say your going to look for work and actually not do it
sorry for the autistic rant but don't lie

Make anything tasty, nigga?

I would jump in, but they're mostly open ended conversations rather than objective ones. Also it'd be pretty weird to just jump in on two strangers just like that.

It looks the opposite of generic to me. Despite being developed for the Wii U, the physics engine looks better than most modern games on the PS4/Xbone.

KBC is really fun and MML is my favorite game of all time.

Wait what ZoE has a gameboy game?

You NEET or not?

Soon

I put a lot of time into Dream Course and got stuck so I haven't been playing it. Haven't played the ZoE game yet but I grabbed it in case it's actually good.

Actually it will mostly be listening to other characters talk, like hanging out in a chatroom discussing how to attack a target, or looking through websites figuring out what you're supposed to click on, which of course isn't FUN but its content I can put out pretty easily

thred sux

I like you user. I like you a lot.

I mainly did prep but I also cooked steaks for a couple staff including me and they said it was pretty good

Well like I said I've got a job fair thing on saturday so.

The sort of bland weapon/armor system just didn't seem zelda to me really and pissed me off enough to stop watching the preview. Plus DLC hard mode and season pass exclusives.

When you try the ZoE one let me know how it is.

Will you be able to interact with the chatroom?

from karaoke or in general? let me see

My mistake, didnnt realize you meant public conversations, which you said

I think it depends on where you live, people around here would let a stranger "I couldn't help but overhear, I actually …" if you had some connection to the topic other than having an opinion

Where do you work user? How long?

I just watched a short jewtube clip on it and it looks like it basically plays like the GBA SRW games, which themselves are pretty much Fire Emblem but with more unit customization.

I am not neet, but I work oddjobs only. The idea of working the the next 40-50 years of my life to be able to live semi comfortably in the remaining 10 year of my old, decrepit body doesn't really resonate with me. Trying out a new browser though

Sounds fucking great. What cut were they, how'd they have it?

Ayyy thanks. I own 2 copies of MML1, one copy is in japanese. I own 2 copies of MML2 but one is disc only, and I own MM64 too. I'm just missing Tron Bonne and my collection of MML will be pretty awesome at that point.

LOOK AT THAT JAP COVER ITS SO SEXY

Did he died?

Good!

For sure, chatroom, email, IMs, you can go through the dialogues with preset choices, then afterwards have a blank textbox where you can freestyle roleplay, but no one will react

What kind of job are you trying to get?

Country club for 3 days

Rump, medium rate

I am trying to be a firefighter. it seems to be a acceptable solitude to normalfag society and ZI hope it will give me a good death.

I wish it was that simpe. as usual dad doesn't give a fuck. my mom is brain damaged and cant remember shit. I want the world to leave me alone yet love me. i know its wierd.>>11950843
I fear getting a waifu in a wierd way. I have displayed unstable obsessive traits in the past. why should it be different now?
>>11950845good for you user everyone needs some kind of fun. plus chicks dig singers

Ahhh lame. Was hoping for some top down shooter or something.

Yeah fuck that shit. Thats why I've been NEET for the past 8 years mostly.

What browser?

Probably won't get anything luckily so.

Lame. Yall need to get some basic chatbot AI or keyword responder or something up in there.

For me, that pretty much go "e-ex-cu-use me, b-but I couldn't help b-but overh-hear y-your conversation…" In a really soft voice, followed by blank stares.

Well, I'm not sure if it was part of the animation or something you actually have to do, but it looks like once you choose your target you get to aim at them.

Nice. Must be fun work I assume. They got you working mostly prep then? I wish I was as lucky.

im glad to have you Holla Forums. it helps to have some user who liostens and tells me its OK. when i finally grow the balls to end it all ill post here. serious question will you drink for me?

Ahoyhoy
What's up monicas?

Sounds pretty fucking good. How's country club life?

I have a Greatest Hits copy of MML, a copy of MML2, and a boxed MM64. The latter two I got signed by Keiji Inafune at a convention a few years back.

I'd straight up kill a man for MML3 to be a reality.

4AM threads always make me think of this song soundcloud.com/beeeeees/bee-trip-v57-3

How old are you? maybe dont answer so it doesnt ruin my impression that you're a 12 y/o anime girl

Real men have their steaks Blue rare. Sucks you have to cater for a mental home though…

Having now actually read the description of the video, apparently that's an optional minigame that takes out the RNG of hit/miss/crit and makes you manually aim to try and land those sweet, delicious crits.

No dying allowed in 4am

That looks really horrible tbh

Ayyy where you been fam?

the really good ones yeah.

I don't know if it's the same as yours, but I feel similarly. I want to make friends and have a girlfriend, but I also fear being betrayed either one of them and being pulled back down to rock bottom. I don't want to feel that way again.

Its pretty good, I also get free Lunch

Why does this pic always make me laugh?

It's a good job from what I hear. Camaraderie, decent pay, heroics, things like that. How are you progressing towards that job?

sounds similar.

Well pretty good and I get the weekend off

busy, depressed. All gucci now monica. How goes things for you my man?

I'll pray for you fag

He's an eternal 12 year old anime girl, here to protect 4am from the evil jewish forces who seek to destroy it.

Busy place? Sounds like a relaxed environment, I would kill for a place like that.

You already know the answer. It starts with ">implying" and ends with "bigger than yours".

It's probably okay for people who like SRW.

Pretty jelly of that! Even if my image of inafune is a bit spoiled from 9. Damn it now I have to get a boxed copy of MM64. How much that run you?

And I wouldn't have minded if they had went through with it back then, and have been eternally pissed with capcom and haven't gave them a dime since the cancellation. I'm kinda glad there isn't a 3 because it will never live up to expectations.

You ever decide to end it, go full punisher and end some gangsters with you in the process.

HELLO. YOU'VE NEVER HEARD OF ME, BUT I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU. SURPRISED? DON'T BE. YOU'VE LEFT A PAPER TRAIL AS LONG AS GOD'S DICK IN YOUR WAKE, AND NOW IT'S CAUGHT UP TO YOU. TIME TO PAY THE PIPER. ENOUGH TALK, NOW IT'S TIME FOR SOME SHOTGUN DIPLOMACY.

Dying is against the rules around here man.

This guy has it right.

Pretty good. My onahole arrived the other day so its been pretty crazy here since

Nothin, you?

I am working out. turns out my fatass can do the wieghtifhting like its nothing. i just need to climb 180 stairs in as many seconds.

I thought it was just the look on the cats face, asking the guy "why?".

I got it off eBay about 5 years ago for 28 bucks. Sealed. Nowadays it's about 4x that for a boxed copy.

I hope you get better. There's no easy way out as far as I can tell.

but user i was a gangster. i guess that just means i know who to end though.

Isn't being a fire fighter a volunteer position

Its not extremely busy but I'm doing something pretty much all the time

Are the tips any good?

not where I live. it pays damn good and is a 2 day a week job.

Reg your ass still here? Look at this!

Of course it is. Still I'll have to get it for my shrine. Would really like to get some of the toys they made for it eventually too.

Don't get tips but the wages here are pretty good

Take me away, Stallone, make the pain go away.

Then clearly the importance of that image has sailed over your head, much like the works of artists are never recognized in their time. What you thought was simple humor was in reality an allegory so intricately built that only truly sophisticated minds would recognize that my peepee is bigger than yours

Its mostly volunteer where I lived but it was rural

What is this? I don't speak nip but since it doesn't look particularly new, I don't think it holds much importance.

As you shed the pounds and build more muscle, it'll become easier for you to climb those stairs. Keep at it man, you have a goal to work towards and the drive to do it. Sometimes that's all anyone needs.

>Put it in concentration camp box to rot forever.

Well, Dragon Quest has a number of continuities. Dragon Quest I, II, and III are all related, and IV, V, and VI make a trilogy as well. Anyhow, while I don't have all that much experience with it as of yet, III, IV, V, and VIII seem to be pretty damn well liked, and V is something of a fan favorite to my knowledge.

Where at, Germanistan?

What, no Rutee?

Who am I

Oy vey

Do you guys get to do any fun stuff after hours or is it all work?

Isn't that your "waifu"? Wouldn't you want her probably only fig?

I'll see if V is what I'm looking for, thanks!

Lewd.

What if you won and didnt die though?

I think you're just projecting a perceived deficiency of yours onto the picture, fampai

I'm usually very busy up until rush hour, in which it changes from a generally productive climate to pure lunacy. It's ridiculously hard to learn in those times and its only worse with my less than patient boss. Hope I survive.

My town is "rural" as well. I just hope I can go for the 20 years the job asks of me. True NEETdom awaits at the end of that. if I die at 35 due to health problems id rather be happy.
Maybe my firefighter brothers and Holla Forums will mourn me. who knows maybe I will justify my own life by saving someone else. i dont know. i blacked out from drinking woke up and I was posting in a 4am thread. serious talk though, im gonna finally do it soon. ill embrace nothing. it will be so good.

That new scene they added in FRLG's Sevii Islands makes them all the creepier, considering one of them almost makes off with a little girl.

All versions of Dragon Quest V have English translations now, but the DS one was the only one officially brought over, and Square saw fit to accent that shit up. SFC and PS2 remake should have standard English from what I know.

My ex blocked me on social media and put up a picture of four hearts around an infinity symbol? anyone know what the hell that stands for?

Not in particular. It's very likely I couldn't buy it anyways. Are you implying I have a waifu?

Sounds pretty gay, honestly.

Buy me something before you go user

What kind of accents?

Think its one of those pedo symbols.

Why bother talking to an ex is the better question.

You'd know a lot about pedo symbols wouldnt you.

It means your ex is in on Pizzagate.

Yeah pic related

Of course!

This is what it looks like.

Never really thought of that. My gang started as businessmen and nowadays are just methheads. drugs are a helluvava drug user. I miss the days of selling whatever was in demand. we were supposed to be better than that. only a few of us were

I'm staying at the place for a few days, but its not a big place really

I've done shifts at other places and I know what you mean hope you can cope

Town of 200 rural, or in a rural city

Pizzagate

Hell, I don't know, I don't use social media, and emojis are fucking cancer. Who cares, they're your ex now, forget about them.

Looking it up. Might mean shes into polyamory or that shes pansexual now. Either way you dodge a bullet.

Sounds more comfy honestly, do they have a big fancy humidor full of cigars?

I'm trying mate.

Yuuup. fucking whore.

It's a pussy. Source of life and infinity or some such bullshit. Your ex is an "empowered womyn". Bully her.

Has no one there watched any gang movie? You never become a user of your product or you become of the junkies.

she did start dating a tumblr fag after me. He probably pulled her farther down that rabbit hole of bullshit.

thanks for the help 4am. I'm going to go back to drinking now.

You need to just scrub your brain of her. Get rid of shit that reminds you of her, don't think about her, distract yourself constantly. That kind of shit. It'll pass eventually, trust me been there.

Good luck user

Are you happy /4am/?

Probably not, though there is a room that has a rock face left from when the basement was dug out

Yee

Yeah I'm always happy except for when I'm not

I think we both know the answer to that one, my dude.

Constant bliss, I promise.

ay yo hol up, what about yourself user?

Damn, really does sound like a small place then. Hope the view is nice, at least.

You'll be alright. Women aren't everything. Sex, affection, and all that shit are just like a drug; chemical response in accordance with your biology. Get over it in the same way you get over a hangover.

you got a source on that?

wots ur steam id?
maybe I will.

holy shit you got me beat. rural here means 50000 at the least. we look out for each other though in a wierd small town way.

arent they both the same? we sold all kinds of stuff though. guns drugs and people we were subhuman trash who thought we found a way out. some did, others never saw it. i geuss im nihilist because of that I hope other anons find their peace.

Yeah, this, are you alright user?

im out of liquor what a sad turn of events, drink one for me user.

is that a fucking joke?

Soritsu

Ain't want none of that steam shit though gimme them amazon e gift cards monica.

Absolutely frenetic.

Just look at it. It's shaped like a cunt. And then its that womyn bullshit of women being the source of all life, ergo the infinity.

Shit dude, if you killed AND sold people, dead is the last thing you should be wanting to do. If there's a hell, you're not gonna want to be in your section of it. I'd go full penance and become a priest or some shit if I were you.

neat

We use to have it pretty often you know before the mods shit the place up.

There's tons made over time. Always nice.

is your steam name some wierdass jap runes if so i added you.

in a way that comforsts me. I know it doesnt mean anything but ultimatley i deserve what I get. i live in a first world country and we found the shittiest way to be shitty. just do me one faovor please /4am/ think of the shitty user atleast once when you get older. ive had my shit loaded and im gonna do it now.after i send joritsu something fun its been an ok life. in a wierd faggoty way I love you all.

It is, I can't describe it ad it'll dox me but It's great

That's definitely good to hear! Also holy fuck time has passed! just a bog standard, or something special?

No, but I feel happiness is coming up

Buddy, pal, there is hope even for those who don't deserve it. Remember the rule, no dying in 4am.

A good view always helps with work. Sounds like you enjoy your job man, good for you user.

Its just Soritsu in runes

Its pretty standard for a nip one. Cute animu girl on the box and all that.

currently no, it's been a struggle recently but at least i'm getting closer to my goals

I swear I've seen ones with tearabke hymens and fake blood also representing a particular anime girl. Glad to hear you aren't too far gone. maybe I shoudl get one …

Yeah I've seen those.

I really want to get the bocca della verita. Names got one and its supposedly really wild.

Do any of you know if it's alright to do push ups with your fists clenched? I can't do them with my hands pressed flat against the ground because the PAIN THE FUCKING PAIN IN MY WRIST IS SO GOD DAMN UNBEARABLE

You too

Th-thanks…

Sorry, was making tendies. Basically, ever since Dragon Quest VIII had voiced "Oi mates, it's eight bong" voicing, Square's apparently had it in their heads that localization induced accents help the series sell out here. The issue though, is that accents work best in voiced games, where you can make sure the text itself is still legible in English (be it formal or informal). The DS Dragon Quest games though don't have voice acting, so the text itself is accented like such (example from DQIV DS screen I've seen):
This can make it harder to read for some people, and wastes additional time and money bringing the games west (to the point where DQ IV DS had the entire party chat cut from it in exchange). Part of why Square wasn't real keen on bringing Dragon Quest VII 3DS over.

If you feel that much regret for what you did, why wouldnt you try and atone for what you did? Suicide is the easy way out, and if God is real, its like an extra 200 demerit points which aint good.

If people are allowed to do them with two fingers, im sure its fine if you do them with your knuckles.

Yeah ive heard its good excersice but i have arthritis so that shit hurts.

Jesus christ that sounds terrible. Thanks for the tip.

What sauce you use on your tendies?

HEY FAGGOT GO SEE A PRIEST OR SOME SHIT YOU NIGGER THERE'S NO EXCUSE TO OFF YOURSELF JUST YET YOU CAN STILL BE OF USE TO SOMEONE AND ATONE FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY YOU COCKSUCKER YOU BETTER NOT DO IT OR I'LL KILL YOU MOTHERFUCKER

guess I'll just try it then.

ive thought about it but how would I even do that?

Still King Kong, to this day.
That game has no right to be as good as it is.

Deserve's got nothing to do with it. You may not be able to undo the past but there's always the future user, don't throw it away when there's so much left that you can do.

no fucking shit my gun didnt fire. checked the chamber checked the ammo everything seems fine. what the actual fuck.

is it normal that my dick smells like deli sliced ham?

find a way to repent. do community service, volunteer to help some little old lady get her groceries or some shit. do whatever you need to do to make you feel like you're making a difference in the world, even if that difference is statistically insignificant. also, change your attitude. yeah, maybe you were a piece of shit at some point in the past, but you don't have to be anymore, and maybe you can't take back the shit you've done, but you can create a future where you'll never be put in a situation that forces you to replicate the shitty things you used to do in the past.

Hey mate I know the feeling of contemplating suicide, after drowning myself in pills, liquor, and sitting in my room with a loaded gun on the nightstand just waiting. It hurts but you have to find it in you to push through and find something to drive you. I left behind all my family and friends and cut almost all contact to go and pursue what I care about and it it's still rough but knowing that i'm close makes it much better. Remember, you can only through halfway into the darkness before you are on your way out of that dark place

Fair enough

What version

Are there any monasteries in your area?
You could leave your old life behind for a new one full of honest work and contemplation.

Hows your day going user?

It's a sign, nigga don't fucking do it. Why are you even doing this, how did it get so bad man?

Community service, work and support actual charities that help others, community watch to try and get your neighborhood safe, or just any area, donate money, but more importantly actual time to helping those who need it. If you spent so much time hurting others, then the natural solution is to spend the rest helping others. And make no mistake, considering the amount of homeless and abused people nowadays, theres no shortage of people who need help.

The good old 360 version. I've fond memories of it.

It was a waste, I sat around and played videogames all day instead of studying.
I've been putting off my productivity in favor of idle entertainment because I'm stuck in a gray zone between needing to be productive and being able to leave my life behind.

How are thing going for you mate, anything good happen recently?

Yeah, the sad thing is that the DS versions of the Zenethia trilogy were made not just because Dragon Quest sells like hotcakes in Japan (might as well function as Square-Enix's battery for when they fuck around and lose tons of money elsewhere), but because Horii (I think) wanted the west to finally get Dragon Quest V and VI for the first time, and also saw fit to include Dragon Quest IV for the DS as well (the west having only seen the original NES version prior). Unfortunately, Square's western branch, or maybe some idiot on the eastern one, decided Dragon Quest VIII sold extremely well in the west due to accents, and thus every main entry (not sure it applies to side ones) needs to be accented in order to sell here; I'm pretty sure a big factor to Dragon Quest VIII selling so well here was more that it included a demo of Final Fantasy XII, the way Zone of the Enders sold so many copies due to the MGS2 demo, but I suppose that's neither here nor there at this point. Anyhow, the fact that someone feels the games HAVE to be accented to be sold here made Square leery of bringing any of the ones for the DS over for quite a while, especially with Dragon Quest VII having a notoriously huge script that they'd have to not only translate and edit, but then RE-EDIT for accenting.

Orange.

Not really a waste if you had fun in my opinion, what games?

Its been pretty good. Ordered a crapload of stuff online the other day. Sadly my weebshit won't be here from nippon for another few weeks.

Been switching back and forth between Paladins, Smite, and Darkest Dungeon.
It's nice to be getting better at them, but I'm definitely spending too much time on them when I've better things to do. My self control has been down in the dumps as of late.

Thats just so retarded.

And orange sauce is kinda fancy for tendies. Wheres the ketchup

How is paladins? Is it as bad as their tribes game?

apparently there is a monastery nearby. i promise ill talk to them tomorrow. thanks Holla Forums sometimes we all need to bitch and complain.

No problem man, if you ever need anyone to talk to, we're always here for you. Do tell us how your trip goes, hope it works out for you.

Nice, I've been too broke buying milling materials for projects to be able to buy any jap stuff I want

Try to have fun

Come back afterwards and tell us how it goes. I myself am considering the monastic life, but I'm waiting for my baptism before I check it out. God bless.

All things considered, considering it's free overwatch but with some additional gameplay features, I'd say it's pretty decent. HiRez recently screwed up the balance by adding a character with extreme mobilty, a global blind ult, and an ability that instantly refreshes all cooldowns, but since I'm playing it on console things are still squeaky clean.

俺の手は痛いだ
ore no te wa itaida
MY FUCKING HAND HURTS hope I can start gitting gud at push ups

Great to hear man, every little bit helps and we're always here if you need to vent or just chat

if your hand hurts you might wanna try a different technique

that's why I'm gonna do the knuckle push ups and see if that helps. maybe I should just push through the pain though?

WEEB

What kind of projects?

And mine was all giftcard money from xmas really.

Why.

Well, Square-Enix isn't the sharpest light bulb in the drawer. Depending on who you ask, there seems to be some idea that either Enix ruined Square when they merged, or that Square brought their shitty decision making that had resulting in their needing a merger to live to Enix. Either way though, Square gets to fuck around, blow ridiculous budgets, and make dumb decisions, while Dragon Quest sells phenomenally enough out there to apparently negate the consequences.

Can't eat ketchup. Liked orange chicken in the past, but since it's a tad expensive to get microwave meals of to eat late at night, so I make do with tendies and a bottle of orange sauce.

Because it was free and I was curious.
And because HiRez games don't seem to cooperate with WINE very well. If I could be playing on PC I would've switched a long time ago.

I haven't played many games from those 2 before they merged so can't comment.

And how can't you eat ketchup? Wait are you the guy whos allergic to it?

Try knuckles,for me it still hurts from my broken wrists but it feels better than normal

Mainly building gun parts. guide rods, triggers, etc. I'm also working on some small medallions and trinkets as keepsakes and gifts

Own any cool or rare guns?

unfortunately not, i'm still a poorfag but I love my HK P30 even though HK hates everyone. A local pawn store has a colt 1903 in good condition for cheap so I might end up cutting back on some stuff to pick it up

If switching to linux means losing a game or two, I'm all for it.

Same, so admittedly that's a bit of hearsay on my part from lurking various threads. Either way though, Square apparently fucked up big enough with Spirits Within to warrant begging Enix to join them to keep them afloat.

Yeah, tomato allergy.

Rip thread, was fun while it lasted.

it really was.

im not usually a purveyor of /4am/ are these threads usually this short?

man, pictures are scary as fuck when you stop to really examine them. it's like, you see someone's expression and you can imagine it changing and contorting in all manner of twisted ways and it just seems unnatural and shit. it's worse when the person is stonefaced, cause you can just imagine them lashing out at you in some fit of rage or something. I think I may be going insane.

you might be.

Lightweights.