Blow your mind thread

HOLY BAWLS WHAT IN THE FUCK
The water goes right off the edge of the earth and there's a floating island in Popful Mail. In the past heroes with great power fought off the monster hoards to create the land they live in now.

In Zwei/Zwei II they live in a world that is made up of floating islands far above the crust of the earth. Down on the surface there was a "Wizard's War". All those you find in either game that are wizards are monsters.

HOLY BAWLS MOTHER FUCKERS
POPFUL MAIL AND ZWEI ARE IN THE SAME FUCKING UNIVERSE

The G-Man saved breen at the end of hl2.

Blow your brains out instead OP.

OP is a fag

Oh I didn't give you anything to find homosexual anime picture of? What a shame.

How about making better posts then, you thought of that?

feels bad watching a good OP with a good theory get attacked by scum cancers

It would be wise to start by describing the game you're playing and what it is about before assuming everybody on Holla Forums has played every niche game of every genre

Popful Mail and Zwei are famous enough.
I guess I'll post gameplay of the 3 and I could distribute a PC copy of Zwei II + if anyone is interested.

You can get Zwei for PSP and PC. I can't get the PC version to play natively, only XP VM but the PSP version is readily available.

Zwei II has tons of bloom and it plays on modern machines but looks awful and is stretches left so there's an empty space on the right during cutscenes.

On Deception IV's base game the game's protagonist, Laegrinna, has special lines and blush facial textures for when ever she get's put on a wooden horse. This is a game where you fight enemies with traps and before the Nightmare Princess added in the option to play as or fight other Trap users.
This means that the developers knew that when people were given control of a qt girl who fights with traps, one of the things they'd do was make her put herself on a wooden horse.

Exactly, we should have more For Honor(TM) and Nintendo Switch(TM) threads!

Conception IV?

Fug you.

Is that game good?

Yeah you're probably the only person on this board that talks about it so I should ask if it's any good like . Does it warrant doling out the $20 or so it costs or is the Vita hackable enough I can get it for free?

XSEED release when

Its a game where you kill heroes entirely with traps including a motherfucking horse trap, and you ask if its good?
It's a cult classic kind of game like EDF. you will either love it or hate it, and regardless should expect lots of unpolished clunkyness.

For which game? I don't think Xseed is going to touch any old Falcom game that isn't part of a million copy series in Japan. They didn't localize Gurumin did they?

I'll check some gameplay videos I guess as again I think you're the only one who talks about it here.

Alright I'll give it a try. I could use more PS4 games anyway.

plebs

fucking thing used an entire PSX memory card. I remember trying to figure out who that "Tecmo" guy was.

really makes you thinkā€¦

I cannot understand what you are trying to say. What a mess of a post OP. Next time maybe try to read your post a couple of times before posting.
Should sage, but why bother, I like the games and this might evolve(tm) to a good thread. Reminds me of Septerra Core, damn that game was good, and everything was falling down in a void, suspended in a "skyworlds" of a kind.

The main character of The Legend of Zelda is not actually Zelda, but Link.

Your mind blown yet?

That game was pretty fun but I kinda missed the Dark Illusions from Kagero II.

off topic but I fucking love that cover

So Deception is a long running series with this theme of trapping people and you defeat your enemies by trickery? That's really interesting.
Maybe someone should start a thread sometime.

Well what I gather all 3 games are made by Falcom but Falcom usually makes Legend of Heroes or Ys games. However Popful Mail, Zwei, Gurumin take place on floating continents yet the company doesn't say they're connected despite that being possible as they are the only games the company focuses on but Legend of Heroes and Ys.
I wish I could get in to Septerra Core, I played for a while but it was such a mess and after my party was force to split a second time I gave up.

pic unrelated. I googled for septera core images to post but there was this taco bell one.

Ys is literally the name of a floating island isn't it? Maybe the dudes at Falcom just really like floating land?

mind = blown

It's okay. I enjoy setting traps and all, but the super bloody "murder everything" gets kinda old after a while. Everyone you kill looks like a custom character from Soul Calibur 3, some of the timings and setups for traps are annoying and make me feel like I'm shit at video games. The music's okay though, and the main character is a qt. It's pretty repetitive.

If all of that sounds acceptable, you'll have fun.

OP, please. Next you'll tell me that Chrono Trigger is a part of the universe because Zeal is a bunch of floating islands with magicians right before the world started to get fucked.

Read a book nigger.
One game takes place in a world claimed from monsters, the other above a world that had a great war with wizards, wizards in both games are exclusively monsters. The presence of a floating island in the first is there to prove that floating islands exist in that world. It is the combination of all of this that makes OP think both games are in the same universe, not just your cherry-picking bullshit.
Importing and breeding with monkeys was a mistake

Robocop is JC Denton before the nanomachines.

i dont know what any of those games are but they look pretty

Yeah they're Falcom games. A crying shame you can't talk about them in the Falcom thread here on Holla Forums because it's full of cancer not of this chan.

[Scanning Area]

By OP's logic, Final Fantasy 3 is also in the same universe.

Gurumin's PSP release was YEARS before XSEED started to bring Falcom games west themselves. Mastiff might have held onto the rights after XSEED started working more with Falcom, hence Mastiff also handling the Steam version as well.

Yes please. Nobody ever translated this to English, right?

Zwei and Zwei II used to have inprogress fan-translation efforts (I can't remember which versions of each), but Birds of a Feather Games haven't posted a single update in years. Which is a shame, if memory serves they were almost done with Zwei I.