Rage general

Feeling RAGE and need to vent? Fucking do it here. I don't usually rage at video games but holy shit I genuinely want to tear the chink who programmed this battle some new fucking eye lids

Defense-lowering insta-solar beaming, piece of dog fucking horse shit. How about I mash your fucking skull into goo instead you shitty fucking captain FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.templeofkraden.com/topic/7435312/1/
steamcommunity.com/app/464340/discussions/0/144512942754075469/?tscn=1487480809
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gitgud

I'd "tear" her some "new" "eyelids" and mash her "skull" into "goo", if you know what I mean.

I don't know I thought the game was just a painfully generic FPS. The car segments were dumb and only served to hurt the pace of the game.
It's not horrible but it's not good. 5/10 at best

?

POST MORE FAGOT

Rhythm heaven on the 3ds is some tight shit, don't get me wrong the devs got pretty lazy for this one, but it's polished and fun. But holy fucking shit whoever made that trash meme game with the dancing frogs should be fired. So, good design for a rhythm game should, you know, have the rhythm audible. More so if the player makes a mistake, and even more so if you need to maintain a constant beat. This one minigame breaks both of those rules. And it's not my skill level either, I get supurb most of the time on my first try.
Fuck those fucking frogs the song they sing is fun though

Im playing Ys 1 (remake) on my PSP and im stuck at the fucking shrine, i already rescued that chick feena or whatever but i dont know what am i supposed to do now, my character is already lv 9 because i keep running around like an idiot.

Also i already gave the chick to the old woman jeba and she already recovered. Fuck this shit

WHY THE FUCK CAN I NOT PLAY CALL OF CHERNOBYL WITH A CRACK FOR CALL OF PRIPYAT WHO THE FUCK MADE THIS SHIT

WHY ARE THE DEVS SUCH MASSIVE 'WE ONLY SUPPORT LEGAL COPIES' MORAL FAGS

FUCK

It's really not that hard, just hit it with your grass owl.

WHY AM I STUCK WITH SHITMONS
HOW COME THEY GET HAXORUS? FUCKING I WANT A HAXORUS HE'S MY FAVOURITE POKEMON
HOW COME THEY CAN HAVE LEVEL 65 POKEMON WHEN I'M ONLY ALLOWED TO GO UP TO LEVEL 50 THE FUCKING THING OHKOES MY WHOLE PARTY
WHERE ARE THE FUCKING TMS I NEED TO TEACH MY GUYS MOVES FOR FUCK'S SAKE I'M STILL RELYING ON TAKE DOWN AND PSYBEAM AND FLAME WHEEL FOR MOST OF MY DAMAGE
DESPITE ALL OF THAT BULLSHIT THIS GAME IS PATHETICALLY EASY BUT EVERY FIGHT TAKES AGES
EXCEPT THE GYM LEADERS WHICH ARE ON SO MANY LAYERS OF BULLSHIT MY POST WOULD BE TWICE AS LONG IF I TRIED TO LIST THEM

FUCK THIS SHITTY ASS GAME WHY CAN'T I STOP PLAYING IT

I dunno what are you talking about,perhaps try downloading it from the moddb page

Devil May Cry 3 came out 12 years ago today.
Devil May Cry 4 came out 9 years ago

WHERE THE FUCK IS MY 5TH GAME CAPCOM!
ARE YOU EVEN WORKING ON IT JUST YES OR FUCKING NO!

Nigga if you can't 1 shot a totem pokemon by the time you get to it, you're a god damn casual

FOUND OUT ONE OF THE GAME I LIKE'S DEV IS A SHIT.

THEY ONLY MADE 2 GAMES, THE FIRST WAS FUCKING FANTASTIC.

THE SECOND WAS APPARENTLY UNFINISHED, ABANDONED, AND THE DEVS SHUT UP SHOP AND FLED.

FFS, "boo hoo I made a bad game" SUCK IT UP PUSSY, AT LEAST YOU MADE SOMETHING. LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE. AND IF YOU BANKRUPTED YOURSELVES AND COULDN'T AFFORD TO MAKE A GAME, THEN YOU SHOULDN'T BE MAKING GAMES.

WORSE YET, THEY DIDN'T EVEN TELL THEIR COMMUNITY. THEIR FORUMS ARE STILL UP, BUT THEY JUST STOPPED RESPONDING TO ANYTHING.

FUCKING ONE-HIT WONDER WANKERS.

With some of the shit they've done in recent years, be glad they haven't.

Enjoy Bayonetta instead. If you can get a second-hand WiiU for cheap, it's worth it for Bayo 2 IMO. Or just pirate it, I'm not your mom.

Just wait until you get one and realise it isn't all that it's cracked up to be. It's outclassed by superior grass waifu in everything but looking cute. At least it gets Contrary + Leaf Storm

Fucking lol, cry some more.

just grind your level you stupid fuck. holy shit how can anyone believe a pokeshit game is anywhere but a timeconsuming waste of braincells is beyond me, there is no difficulty whatsoever. JUST GRIND. its not like you have a limit on your levels that can't be passed until you beat a boss.

Hideaki Itsuno (the director of DMC 3 and 4) is still at Capcom and I believe in him. also the new characters for DMC4 Special Edition were good.

I have Bayonetta 1 and 2 and I love them but Bayonetta is not Devil May Cry.

I fell for the graphics Jew

the final boss of PSO2 episode 3 is this huge thing called Profound Darkness, but before you can fight it you have to defeat Dark Falz Double

so like, in the normal fight it's a 12-man and you get 60 minutes to do it, but they added this new fight where you have to solo it in 20 minutes, and yah it gets reduced HP and shit but omg it's so impossible. and some ppl did it in like 8 minutes somehow………. I don't know =m=

I've tried 40 times now and still can't beat it, and the thing is you can't just throw attempts at it until you win, it's an "emergency quest" so there are only 2 ways to do it: 1) during random or scheduled events where you have 30 mins to start the quest (if you fail during that 30 mins you can start again as long as it's in that period) or 2) by spending 50 of a certain rare currency on a "trigger" to start the quest

well I've already bought 24 triggers ……. 1200 badges down the drain ….. ugh ….. and they added this series of special wpns that you can use to get +20% dmg and take 40% less dmg on this fight only, and I have 2 of those and still can't beat it!! it's so fucking infuriating!

and it pisses me off even more because dark falz double just does nothing but run away from you the whole time and waste your time, and then the profound darkness itself has these random patterns and you can only attack it during SOME patterns so sometimes it just decides you don't get to deal dmg to it for a long time which means there is a huge element of luck to it

WHO'S THE SHITHEAD AT SUNSOFT THAT THOUGHT THIS PART WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA, THIS GAME IS ALMOST FLAWLESS EXCEPT FOR THIS BULLSHIT PART. I CAN'T GET THE FUCKING TREASURE TO GET THE GOOD ENDING BECAUSE OF THIS LEVEL AND THE BULLSHIT YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH.

I'm betting the ones you can buy aren't any better either. What a clusterfuck of a game

Please uninstall the game and kill yourself kindly.

We don't want your kind in PSO2.

The level 20 robot is shit. The level 30 ones are good. Save up and get the second most expensive one, it's all you need until the postgame. I used mine in most of the later boss fights just fine.
Also fuck bagflea squashes

Yeah, yeah, very true, this guy really gets it

WHATS SO FUCKING GREAT ABOUT MORROWIND?? WALK FROM PLACE A TO B FOR HALF AN HOUR, WALLS OF FUCKIBG TEXT EVERYWHERE AND DRAW DISTANCE ABOUT THE SAME AS THAT OF MY ASS TO THE TOILET. THE COMBAT IS AO FUCKING SHIT AND I KEEP MISSING EVERYTIME PROBABLY BECAUSE OF A SHIT BUILD BUT I HAVE TRIED 3 DIFFERENT ONES ALREADY. FUCK THIS SHIT

stopped reading. you are too retarded to play morrowind, stick to skyrim and oblivion.

I'm almost level 30 so I'll give it a shot but I'm right at the limit of my patience with this game.

Learn to build a character or if you're a bitch install a mod so you always hit

WE don't want YOUR kind, white boy

fuck off auxy

why you have to be mad tho

because you never came to play XI with tonka and me again ;_;

also
THATS THE POINT DUMMY

tonka didnt want me there anyway! and I dunno I had fun with you guys but XI is so old and busted now (ノД`)・゜・。

bellena is playing pso2 with me now, you should come play

is it free?

yes! has a little bit of typical free-to-play cash shop bullshit but really not bad compared to most games. if you are willing to grind you can do 100% of content, paying is mostly grind skipping. hit up www.arks-layer.com if you want to play, it has the PSO2 Tweaker software you will need and a new player setup guide to help you make your account. once you get ingame and established a bit you can search me (ARKS Search) on the visiphone and add me to friends

i guess i'll try

for Altanas sake, that is fuckhuge. so am i supposed to make a character in a specific world or something like that?

I'll hop on, what block you on?

how do I make the newer tweaker automatically install the english patch?

ship 2

we were on b21 but I'm about to logout for the night, it's almost bedtime for mofumofus

what countries are IP blocked? is there a list?

the only countries that are IP blocked are those served by the oceania region servers which are based out of singapore

by 'automatically install' do you mean 'after a pso2 update'? because I don't think you can do that anymore… if you mean 'automatically download and install it for me' as opposed to manually copying in the files, click the ! mark in the top left and it should be pretty obvious (*'▽')

I meant after the update yeah, like every time I update I launch the game forgetting to install the patches

I don't use the english patches so idk

another thing that fucking pisses me off since this is a rage thread and all is how games can't give proper camera control for some reason, most games have shit camera control and you can't zoom in too far or get close to walls or the camera goes all fucked even a game like the elder scrolls/fallout games with decent camera control still fucking sucks because you can't move the camera's center position

that's why I wish every game can have nvidia ansel support ……. even tho I don't have an nvidia card ( ノ;∀;)ノ

oh yah, I was gonna say

the reason I brought up camera control is that to get decent camera in pso2 I have to use this hack app called the ArksModTool which I'm glad it exists but it causes this problem where my fucking textures fail to load and it pisses me off so bad

are you japanese auxy

also what ID should i put in the jap box that comes at the start? the arks layer thing says some shit about benefits for the person whose ID you put in there and benefits for me if i put an ID.

Fuck whatever gook programmed this game letting us rotate the 3d model for viewing from any angle except underneath

No. Fuck no.

alright, i'll jot it down, torrent is gonna take like 2 days to download

further proof that Europeans hate their own culture.

but user, you already got a 5th Devil may Cry game

like?

You jest user but there are retards that legitimately think that DmC is a prequel.

The one who got more votes of course.

Fuck.

don't forget
"*among realizable characters"

Rayman didn't even begin to deserve that slot over Bomberman or Simon for Rabbid shit alone.

And Dante practically got cheated out of his own basic gameplay even if he could never even be considered before fucking Cloud was revealed.

What about Bomberman Act Zero and all the other shit Konami did with the franchise before R.

I know they are never making it into Smash, but they deserve that spot more than most characters. Microsoft tried to sell off Lionhead Studios, but didn't want to part with Lionhead's intellectual properties, so they just closed the studio instead. Rare are never ever leaving Microsoft, neither are Rare's characters.

No new Jet Force Gemini
No new Perfect Dark
No new Banjo Kazooie
No new Conker

Instead we will have to get imitation characters with none of the charm like Yooka and Laylee.

How are you not two-shotting Totem Lurantis? Either you are rushing like mad through the game or you aren't catching every pokemon you see like you're supposed to.

Stupid sexy skeletons

Just get the GOG version you retard.

WHY THE FUCK IS GUNGEON SO FUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I ONLY GET SHIT RUNS IN THIS GOD FORSAKEN PIECE OF SHIT GAME FOR FUCK'S SAKE GIVE ME A RUN THAT ISN'T CURSE 999% PLEASE

And then there's PSO2, but to be honest, I fucked myself over by going knuckles only. The game isn't even challenging yet, I just don't know what mission to do next. I'm going Fi/Hu btw

I went through the smae thing. If you're like me, you probably see the great potential in the game ultimately squandered by the creator being a dumbass.

Read this: forum.templeofkraden.com/topic/7435312/1/
It will calm your rage. Probably.

>playing gta 5 online no bully pls i got it for free from my normalfag brother
My brother defends the game, he says it's an easy thing to not notice and that the solution isn't obvious.
I'll never understand normalfags.

Yeah user i get you, i used to have stupid dreams too

This is some good stuff.
Thanks, user. My rage is placated.
For now.

actually you do have a limit on levels, but it's high

my point was that your pogeys aren't capped at say, level 20 until you beat 2 gym leaders, then level 40 until you beat 4, and so on.

from the beginning you have the highest cap, so if you're having trouble, get 1 more level on each of your multicolored shits and try again, repeat until win.

Let release a beta that is a full-priced game!

You mean like DMC4:SE? The penultimate DMC experience?

this shit pisses me off too. actually the entire UI design of GTA Online is pretty fucking god awful. I love GTA Online but holy fuck doing anything with multiplayer lobbies is obnoxious as shit. just trying to get with friends in the same "server" (so to speak) or trying to make sure all the same friends end up in an activity is nightmarishly difficult and normalfags can't even do it, they just use money/item cheats and drive/fly around shooting other players, I've even had other players tell me they didn't know there were missions in the online FUCKING NORMALFAGS REEEEE

steamcommunity.com/app/464340/discussions/0/144512942754075469/?tscn=1487480809

But Bayo is European retard, you would know that if you actually played her games.
Stay triggered that your shit meme character didn't get in.