THIS IS THE BEST THREAD

WE ENJOYED YOUR POST

HAHA

WOW THIER ARE NO BORDERS

HAHA

LOL

I miss TruthSeeker…

I don't

He was on Stefan Molyneux's show yesterday.

No you don't.

Do they think that it'll become real if they repeat it long enough?

SEE THAT CONTINENT
YOU CAN WALK THROUGH IT

Wait, the whole argument of this comic is that you shouldn't care for your own people because you can't see the borders from space.
Should we also disregard other abstract concepts such as human rights because if I stand far away enough I can't make out the text on the Constitution?

lol!

Don't make the logical jump. They might actually follow you and then we'd have to deal with that instead of them plodding around like idiots.

if you fly far enough away you won't see any wealth inequality either, or global warming, or capitalism, or nationalism, or opinions, or class, or humans, or earth, or the milky way galaxy.
I guess all those are arbitrary too.

Woah, woah, bitch. You think YOU get free health care and schooling? No, no, no. You have to work all your life so Sanjay Tyrone Muhammad Martinez can get that. Lol!

I don't get it

Okay any drawfags here, this is how it should go:

agreed

But in Soviet Union you used to get free health care and schooling.

I think the real argument is there is no "your people" or "their people". Rather than trying to be high minded, what you should take that as is that there is only YOU and THEM.

wew

In the form of free bullets to the head if you didn't agree 100% with the propaganda and or got sick.
:^)^)))^)

Cuckchan refugees thought they had every right to come here, even though they had their chance to leave years ago. They can't even handle our Holla Forums, so they must make their own board. It also points out that using "This is not your secret club" is a shit argument and just leads to newfags shitting up the quality of the site. Which is one thing I disagree with some Holla Forumsacks on, spreading Holla Forums memes to normalfags just leads to them discovering Holla Forums and shitting up site quality because they think it's all a joke. For example: AlphaBlaster.

WE MUST SIGNAL THE DRAWFAGS