==One whole year of failure!==

It's been one whole year, since Street Fighter V came out:

How's Season 2? Well:
>They topped Ken and Ibuki's models with Akuma the retarded potato lion/koala sunflower and KolinCancer, the forgettable SF3 character with cheesewiz hair, and shitty outfit

Here's to another year of failure!

Other urls found in this thread:

toyota.jp/c-hr/cp/crossover-the-world/
nintendoeverything.com/ultra-street-fighter-ii-the-final-challengers-details-screenshots/
twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/832622159105101824
clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24566048608-offset-21866-854x480.mp4
archive.is/7eKIm
reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/5uy931/loading_times_fixed_by_an_illiterate_man/
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-023176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And you too, OP, can join in on the festivities of failing.

Meh

I mean if this gets more people playing Guilty Gear then I'm all for it.

What a terrible time for capcom to fuck up repeatedly.

On the bright side, at least fucking that up didn't give anyone malware like the Urien patch.

So with all the fuck ups that SFV had the past year, how many of the same mistakes will MvC Infinite make?

Knowing they're just using UMvC3's old shit like Zero's costume and Jean's model to make X and Ms. Marvel "characters," I'd say it's pretty high.

Chris G also despises it

Ryu was considered top 3 in season 1, gets Nerfed so bad that he's now arguably the 2nd worst character in the game with only fang being a good match up for him.

only people who like sfv are the ones whos first street fighter game is sfv.

Not just Ryu, but almost anyone with a dragon punch or fireball got hit hard with nerfs. Capcom just shat all over them, hoping it would attract more players. The nerfs are ironic because Capcom told everyone they learned from their past mistakes, and they wouldn't just flat out nerf someone. I just can't figure out why did they decide to make the worst character from season 1 even more unplayable (Alex).

They hate the game too. Tutorial is shit, there's no real content out of the shitty story mode nobody likes, and the recent changes in season 2 pissed on anyone who started with season one. Ono literally pissed on the series's core mechanics/gameplay it had established years ago for sjws and people who don't care about a niche genre. Only sjw-shills like Maximilian, Mike Z, and Geoff the Hero are defending it (Lowtiergod defends Capcom and SFV, but no one takes him seriously).

Kinda ironic knowing Chris G is a sleazy prick in the scene. That should tell you something if guys like him and DSP hate it.

when has mikeZ defended SFV? if anything all i've ever seen him do was shit on the games sale numbers.

We can complain about this game all day, but our complaints will matter when we actually don't give a shit about this game and we stop watching this game and playing this game. Everyone has been bitching about how shit this game is but here we are a year later and are readily able to comeback to it like broken housewives and complain about it. We need to abandon it entirely because Capcom will not do it justice to anyone's standards on Holla Forums.

I'm finally considering succumbing to that Jack-O ass.

Thank you SFV

SFV had so much potential but they killed it with no content.

She was surprisingly not very fun to play for me at least. It's hard to set up all your little buddies when chipp zanuff is inside your anus from six different angles at all times.

And then your actual attacks just consist of alternating between that low trip and the infinite spinny ball and chain. Unless I'm missing something.

It's a shame, I really liked her design.

He didn't really shit on the sales numbers though. Mike hardly bashes SFV now that he contributes shitty articles.

I dunno. Some of this looks kinda similar to me like the fucking stage in the demo.

Even if Holla Forums stops giving games like SFV and Legion attention, they'll still exist due to communities like the fgc and people not knowing how bad those games are. The fgc as a whole needs to call out Capcom and other companies on their shit, but sadly, it's not going to happen. Reminding people why SFV is shit sort of helps when you have that one user who is stupid enough to consider buying SFV in the fighting game thread. It's also interesting to see how much worse SFV will be this year.

SNK fucked up a couple of times, but instead of threatening the fgc and customers like Capcom, it actually fixed the issues people had with the game.

Capcom rushed the game out for the competitive players, but even Ono fucked that up.

So who is the next jobber from the story mode are they going to make a "new" playable character?

She sounds a little wonky but I'll try to endure it.

Probably Rashid's guardian.

The best marketing for other fighting games has been making Street fighter so shit, I honestly have to question if

mutliple people call out SFV for being the weak piece of shit that it is. Look at Infiltrations video on Core-A gaming and what Filipino champ had to say yesterday during the SFV season 2 opening. Being kind or constructive about it isn't helping and if you want a change anytime soon you need a complete abandon of the game.

The only thing keeping most people watching is the fgc personalities, who are capcucks to the end.

It's probably Byron, Guile's Boss, then Azam, Satsuki, and then Garuda or Blanka

There are fun bits to it, like making all your little guys self destruct as you taunt and win the match. Or fucking up the above and just killing yourself

Daily reminder that SFV's sales are flat lining so hard that they have to shill the game in anime.

No one said you should be kind or constructive about it. Someone/somebody/something has to get people to abandon the game whether it's natural (one Capcom fuck up after) or through attempts (Everyone ranting about it where word got out the game is shit). Abandoning only does so much.

They're not adding established characters from older games. You'll more than likely see one or two Dolls or that faggot Peter as a dlc character.

they also have to do SF collabs with car companies
toyota.jp/c-hr/cp/crossover-the-world/

I still can't believe this happened.

Capcom also did a collaboration with Dena, as they made an event for one of their shitty freemium games (Blood Brothers 2). The event was awful, and made the PvP balance even worse with Oni being broken as fuck in PvP. A few months later, Dena killed all of their freemium games, so if you spent money to get Akuma you lost your cash.

what did they mean by this?

Gill, because who fucking cares at this point.

True, but my argument against that is what will people do if capcom goes back on their word?

Gill is possible since they have Urien in the game

Peter

Sounds like my kind of character already.

F champ actually spoke up?

Is SFV the worst game to ever exist?

No, but it's definitely the worst fighter this gen

I did this a long time ago, why don't you? There's literally no reason to play SFV

They'll make fun of Capcom as usual while being, since they went back on nerfing characters to the ground.

Yeah this is Capcom after all especially with SF5 they've done nothing but lie. When people were asking them about the censorship they gave a different answer every time because they knew they could not say it's because of ESPN. They missed just about every promised date for content releases. So I could see them just ignoring whatever the fuck they already said.

Fchamp spoke up?

Apparently he was asked about season 2 and he just said "it got worse"

I just hope kof14 managed to fill in the gap made by capcoms failure and sold nicely enough.

Well amazon is still stocking KOF14 (though at a reduced price) were as SFV is only available from 3rd party sellers so I guess it's at least selling better than SFV?

I remember Daigo was drunk on one of his streams and he was laughing about how s2 was designed to counter his strengths and he'll have to start doing "cooking with Daigo" youtube videos to make money.

I cant stand that guy anymore, runs around like Tinkle from Zelda with his little blanka figurine thinking he's funny.

It sold more than KoF XIII despite XIII being on two consoles and having months of advertising thanks to arcades. It also sold enough for them to have multiple titles in the works and to fund an arcade release. Now an assload of copies have been moving again since they started up the Neo Geo Land promotion on amazon japan/building off the arcade hype.

I'm pretty sure Ono as the producer is essentially just the spokesperson for the game I don't think he has any hand in making it.

SNK needs to hurry the fuck up and release the pc version already.

Tekken 7 has a better Akuma

SFV is so bad that I, a Street Fighter fan from when I was eight, when SF2 first burst on the scene and landed in fish and chip shops all around Australia, who has bought multiple versions of every game just because I love it so damn much, have not even bothered with SFV. At all. Capcom managed to lose even me, someone who was quite frankly stupidly loyal to the series. It just boggles my mind how they could have monumentally fucked up so much of this fucking game.

Ouch. SFV really lost you, fellow aussie.

The arcade version is essentially the PC port, once the location tests for it are over they'll probably announce the PC release

night and day

Yeah that Akuma is fucking pathetic I can understand wanting to changeup the design but you still have to make the character look cool. Maybe if it was like an akuma of Dan's style or something.

All they had to do was give him a few streaks in his air like he has in 3rd strike and they would've been set. Why even give any character like Ken some bullshit makeover?

Guy on the left looks like an insane hobo, guy on the right looks like he could kill you by looking at you for to long.

It's been a year already?

Tekken characters in SFxTk looked fugly…

And you're STILL gonna play it.
And you're STILL gonna win money off of it.
And you're STILL stay in this game, because you'll lose your sponsorship if you do.
And you're STILL gonna complain about it, because complaining on the Internet is funny.

The worst part about this is that pointing this kind of hypocrisy makes you a "Capcom cock-sucker" in this world. Capcom sucks since 2003, guys. Since Capcom Fighting Jam. And they continued with SF4. And they continued with SFxT. And they continued with SFV.
Capcom doesn't even deserve the complaints. I get that long ago and instead of complaining, I decided to play Guilty Gear.

Most of the people that hates SFV to death still plays SFV.
Most of the people that hates SFV started with SF4, which is not even better. And they don't return to SF4, because ded gaem. So, they're still on SFV and they're complaining all day. Just like when they did in SF4.
Bis repetita. See you in SF6 on PSVR.

Also speaking of Tekken, how is it that 2 games that use the same engine look like they're from different console generations?

OKEEEI EBRYBUDI
WEGOTTADABBADUBADABOOBLOOBLOBA SHOYUUKIN!

Finally someone else says it. Capcom is on life support and the only thing keeping them afloat is their brand name alongside their IPs brand names. Once that goes and once more personalities retire, they're going to be completely gone.

Because of capcom money, take it away and they'll stop playing it like they dropped sfxt

Yes it is, its a far deeper and more entertaining game, sfv is boring to play and watch.

How nostalgia fucked an impression.

SF4 sucked. Focus Attacks Emergency Break sucked. 60% Damage out of a random Ultra sucked. Red Focus sucked. Unblockables sucked. 6 years and they still can't fix Deejay or Vega? Even USF4 couldn't fix the mess this game was.
People acted exactly in SF4 the way they still does in SFV. People didn't even liked playing the game. Tons of people were just here for the cash. It's the same story all over again.

Yeah I've thought SF has looked like complete garbage since SF4 and It's gotten worse with every new game. I don't understand how Capcom can be so garbage at designing 3D fighting game characters. People were defending SFV looking so similar saying that graphics didn't improve much but that is fucking bullshit. SFV had 8 fucking years between them and they look pretty much identical at a glance. Every other series had significantly less time in between but they all looked radically different. They didn't have to make SFV look cutting edge but they could have had at least made it look unique for god's sake.

SF4 isn't even old, and yes sf4 is far from the perfect game but it was generally fun to watch and had a higher skill ceiling so you'd see allot of different play styles and were rewarded for time spent in training mode rather then 50/50 guess fighter V.

sf4 started without any capcom money, Daigo even mention this a few months back about how it supported itself and that people would most likely go back to playing that game(lots of other japs have mentioned this as well) if capcom abandons sfv.

8 years, user. 8 years, especially in the competitive gaming world. Ultra is not old, the entire series' origin is.

When I talk about SF4, I don't talk about Vanilla. I talk about the entire series. Even Ultra. The whole 7 years of it. Maybe the game started without any Capcom money, but at a point, somebody won a fucking car.

Because the game has an arcade scene. Ultra's still played massively in Kyoto and the last big tourney of it was Toushinsai in october 2016. Japanese FGC's heart are still at the arcades. Even if it's "dying out" in Japan.

You may hate SF4 gameplay but you can't argue that the it's a complete game.
Unlike SFV…

This doesn't matter, people were still playing it just 2 years ago

You should watch the end of that youtube video you posted, the guy explains why sf4 is a better game then sfv.

I can't argue that.
But don't think I'm trying to defend SFV. Whenever people like it or not, you can't argue that we have tons of complete games to play, instead of SFV.

Max pretty much hates the game.
So does everyone else.
Everyone hates the game, it's just where the money and newcomers are.

Worst thing that can possibly happen is that people start caring about Xrd. What a piece of trash compared to AC and meme characters like Jackoff just makes it worse.

I did. I may be not agree with everything he said, but Veloc1raptor had a point about SFV being like an abusive boyfriend to the FGC.

I wish she actually looked like that, sfv characters feel like they were designed by bioware.

[CURRENT YEAR]

The only thing I found entertaining in sfv was ryus parry, the game is so bland they should just give everyone a parry.

KOOLING KOLIN

Shit user, at least get the pretending you're a GG OG part right. AC balance was out of the fucking roof, it's +R you're supposed to be jacking off to despite having never played it more than a couple of hours.

Stop pretending you're cool and edgy. People either prefer AC or +R and I don't give a shit even if its the free downloadable version of #RELOAD with custom palettes. They're all far superior to Xturd. AC is just easier to type. So get off, edgelord.

Alien with a brainy head and red antennae sports a bad ass pair of shades and goatee while wearing a toga and baring his teeth menacingly.

Wrong again jimbo, it's either +R or #R. Literally fucking no one plays AC anymore. Keep on digging that grave though, you fucking poser.

You burgers aren't even competitive players. Leave the game if you don't like it and make it pleasant for the rest of us. For once we have the game developer taking active fan feedback, creating a game with great footsies which is very popular in the FGC and we have people who suck acting like their opinion holds weight.

Git gud.

There's that classic yuropoor inferiority complex.

Haunts had to shut down his social media.

A master comedian appears!

Indeed
nintendoeverything.com/ultra-street-fighter-ii-the-final-challengers-details-screenshots/

nothing I said was remotely shill, I said everyone hated the game, even the people who anons think defend it actually hate it as they play
the only people who like the game are people who would pre-order bethesda RPGs or it's babby's first fighter

kek
footsies are virtually non-existent in this game due to how strong and easy mixups are to do
assuming you are EU, even your top guile player thinks the game is trash

and another game award.

That model isn't Akuma's ingame model though right? Just a fucked up promo screenshot or something?

Yeah. The ingame model looks worse.

oh its worse

What else am I suppose to play on PC when everything else is even more dead? I had hopes for Takken 7, but Sony throw enough money at them to make them forget about cross-play. Might as well just play another game genre.

Oh boy. I've not played or paid attention to SFV in maybe 10 months or something. I stopped way before they installed that rootkit on everyone's PCs. Can't say I have any interest in going back.

Guilty Gear Xrd

Nice meme. But I don't live in the USA. Playing literally anything else but SFV makes it impossible to find within a reasonable time people with low ping to play against.

I live in europe, and can find opponents literally any time of the day. Try harder.

If you don't know what that word means you shouldn't be using it. Last time I played them I found matches in KI and MKX faster than SFV

SFV has ten times more and just on PC. Call me back when anything else gets crossplay.

KI does have crossplay, also how many hundred players do you need to play a 1v1 fighting game?

Censorship alone was enough for me but I don't know how they fucked up everything else so badly even if they're capcom.

Enough so I wouldn't waste tons of time waiting.

I could clean the dust off my Wii U, plug it in, start up Pokken, an apparently dead game, start searching for an online match and still get a low ping match sooner than SFV would if I started looking for a match during peak hours. Hell I could probably find a USF4 match sooner too.

Ebin. Again, you are ignoring at least one if not both of my problems - PC and not from the USA.
I am not even playing SFV, because it is that shit. But there is nothing else worth my time playing either. Tekken 7 is no dead to me too. The next step would be hoping for a KoFXIV port with cross play, even though I dislike the 3vs3 fights.

I live in Turkey and I didn't have to wait more than 2 minutes in either KI or MKX to get matches with good ping. Can't comment on Arc System games since I only played them with my friends on LAN. I have a feeling you never even tried those games, you're pretty much parrotting what WoW players say about other MMOs
Yeah a company that installs rootkit on computers is much better than W10, continue supporting them

I'm not from the USA either but I'm saying SFV's match search times are bumfuck slow and literally anything else would be better.

Hell, just get Fightcade. Regardless of which country you're from you're likely to find someone with low ping especially if you're a huelander or in one of the more obscure European countries

He also shat on the game's input lag, as sg has a character that can purposely inflict that .much lag on an opponent, and the way the game handles server communication, allowing the proxy glitch.

I would like the game if the limbs weren't so stubby. It just doesn't feel good.

Ok I changed my mind. Whatever you do, don't start playing Guilty Gear. A dumbass like you is just perfect playing SFV.

how many season passes do you have to buy to get as high as fuck as you?

Lazy flat texturing and less detail. That said I do prefer SFV design over Tekken's Akuma Stage But it's because it's a shitty rip off of Hell's Gate from 5

Why did Tekken 5 have such good stages?

T5 Moonlit Wilderness will always be one of my favorite stages. Chose it every chance I got and it never got old.

Sure smells like cuckchan/reddit refugees around here.

He's still taking shots at SFV. Just recently added a launch option to his game that increases input delay to SFV levels.

Not mentioning butchering the original vision of the story for "feels" shit.

I feel your pain, user.

I was inspired.

SF-mon

Lupe Fiasco is a good rapper just saying

No, he isn't.

>tfw they were designed by bengus ;_;

Doesn't matter how good your character design is on paper if the 3d character modellers are NOT up to par…

It's more like they're trying to be really lazy with Infinite like they were lazy with most of the 2D fighters.

There will always be that one guy who wants to be the next Wong (See Lowtiergod).

Max would never say anything bad about Capcom or any fighting game company if he wants that Youtube money and weed. The Japanese feel like it's a mandate because they can't afford lose to trannies like Gllty and Ricky or cunts like Lowtiergod.

Except not even the scumbags behind those awards give a fuck about the awards themselves.

KI Season 3 isn't any better. It made the game worse.

Kys

No, he sucks. Common used to be good until he sold out…or not…I don't know…

I havent been paying attention to this train wreck anyone mind explaining? also how has this not massively bitten them in the ass?

Ono added the malware into the Urien patch to spite the PC owners for getting costumes and colors without giving him money or playing through the fuck-awful survival mode no one likes. Capcom got their asses chewed out by anyone who wasn't a Capcuck Proplayer. It definitely bit Capcom in the ass because it really put a dent in their sales and reputation (the FGC and Dragon's Dogma/MHfags are the only ones supporting Capcom at this point).

I feel sorry for what that guy got put through with this game

early fighting games threads were full of SFV content and people were shilling for it hard. People stopped shilling it around the time Guile got released.

I am a fan of street fighter, but I will probably skip this, unless they release a full version for 5€ or something like that the next few months but I doubt something like that is going to happen.

Even if it was for free, I'd feel like I've been robbed for getting SFV.

is it really that bad? I was going to pirate it to give it a try but I honestly didn't feel like doing it. I got other shit to play so far and with my favorite character not in the game yet I see no point in getting it.

Why is everyone in this thread saying that Tekken 7 is dead to them?
Haven't played a fighting game in years, but was looking to pick it up on PC when it got released.

7 has been 50-50 because Vanilla 7 was complete shite. FR looked promising until Akuma came out (Yes, Akuma looks awesome in Tekken, but the balance has been a cluster fuck since he came out). Some people aren't happy about day dlc especially knowing one of Harada's shittiest characters is said day-one dlc (Eliza).

Alright, thanks. I'll keept an eye out after WW release to see if it's any better.

Pick one

SFV execution
twitter.com/INFILTRATION85/status/832622159105101824

Anyone who willingly plays this game after the rootkit update should consider fellating themselves with a shotgun, almost every single fighting game that's come out at around the same time or afterwards has been vastly superior to it. It was already a shitty early access game beforehand, but that update proved without a doubt that the sooner Capcom goes bankrupt the better.

That won't be happening much longer at the rate they're going.

I've been hearing mixed stuff about Monster Hunter. How is Capcom ruining that one?

Simply put, Generations and rereleasing it with G rank and other shitty styles instead of just making another mainline title.

4U was really good. Generations brought back a lot of the shit stuff from the older games in the name of nostalgia. It also has some polarizing changes, like the Gunlance heat gauge nerf which nerfs the worst weapon further and the Hunting Horn's dialog popups taking up half the screen. There's also the whole concept of hunter arts, which are these flashy, powerful moves you can do. Some people like them, some people don't.
5U is probably going to be on the Switch when it's announced. That means we'll finally get dual-stick controls as standard, but it also means paid online.

It's not like they weren't lazy with 3d models before (SFxT).

Fuck off, Max

SFV will partner with a bicycle company to sell CHun-Li's china stage bikes next…

What the fuck am i looking at?

Hehe

Story mode art

I don't even know what to say about this. if her torso wasn't so fucked up, this could pass for awkward hentai.

Can't be worse than the Blood Brother's event.

Fuck off LTG

The worst thing is that the artist that did it is really good. I don't know if Capcom like invited him out for lunch and tried to squeeze him for napkin sketches while he was there or what but Jesus.

I have about 400 hours put into KI and can confirm its a big pile of shit where tiers are all that matters and the devs like to keep nerfing shit when the faggots that main top tiers complain about getting their ass kicked by some nobody. Also it's almost near the end of it's lifetime and still getting "balance patches" what the fuck, you'd think a good fighting game won't need a rebalance every 3 months.
Besides they said they are busy pumping DLC shit and useless characters like Kilgore out instead on focusing on delivering the ultimates they promised or making stages for the S3 characters that don't have one.

How low can they go?

Blizzard balance. Same thing they do in Hearthstone: Whenever one class is too dominating, they nuke something else out of Rogue's kit.

It reminds me of that one scene in the Star Trek episode in Futurama, where whenever the cloud was one-upped, he shocked the corpse of Welshy in a fit of rage. I can't be assed to find that scene or convert it for your viewing pleasure.

Gtfo and kys, Max

I can't wait to hear about some class getting fucked while Shaman gets even dumber.

Warlocks got kind of buffed, but most of the melee classes got fucked during the last few patches while Shadow Priests and Fire Mages are still doing insane dps. Warrior is still shit, and Monk is still ass.

Buff the least use character/class/deck/skill; screw the rest.

Has a grappler ever been top-tier in ANY SF game?

Hugo was a solid mid tier in Second Impact.

Gief was a beast at AE ver 2012 pre-nerfs, but hardly near top tier.

Gief and Laura are supposed to be good right now until Ono decides to piss off their players.

This

Well on the bright side I wasn't planning on playing after that rootkit shit anyway.

Gief was considered top tier in vanilla sf4

SFV won't die to to corporate commitments from Capcom, Sony and Evo itself. They will milk the E-Sports dollar for all its worth before SFV dies a horrible death like SFxT did in 2012, Its going to take a crossover character from Tekken and Mega Man himself to save SFV from death, should people stick around.

For the record, I'd rather play MKXL than SFV, and I don't even play MKXL. That's how shitty SFV is to me competitively.

Here's hoping it takes EVO with it in the process.

Nah, Evo isn't going anywhere. Capcom will just push Marvel to the forefront when SFV dies.

Isn't that a mobile game?

It won't. At least there's Japan Evo now.

MvC:I is a soft reboot of the Marvel series. Its going to be on consoles and PC this fall.

Nothing could save SfxT even when they made it playable gameplay-wise. Mega Man couldn't get anyone to play that shitty game especially knowing he was ass to use.

I can see Ono do this for one of the FIVE BRAND NEW CHARACTERS, as Tekken 7 gets closer to it's release. Too bad he'll pick the most annoying or unlikable Tekken characters like Chloe or Eliza. I don't know if I want to see a Mishima or even Kuma in SFV.

Not sure if want…
clips-media-assets.twitch.tv/24566048608-offset-21866-854x480.mp4

user…

I am asking for a new fighting game since ages but all you guys can ever name are some weird ass hentai like games. Don't get me wrong, I don't think that graphics are the most important thing in a game, but the games you guys recommend look like total trash. I rather stick to usfiv then jump into these weird games.

kof14 is alright and guilty gear xrd, kof14 looked awful at the start but they've updated the graphics recently so its passable now.

What have you been recommended? What's normal to you? and how does SF meet your standard of normal compared to KoF, Virtua Fighter, Tekken, Motal Kombat, KI, etc.?

On top of that Xrd proved to ArcSys that the FGC will pretty much fall for ANY Jew tactic. Even the first GG on fucking Playstation had a bigger cast than the first Xrd. And even if I was stuck playing that barebones 20 year old crap it would at least have a good, competent, well designed art style, characters, and soundtrack compared to Xrd. It's like they were making Blazblue and switched to making a GG halfway through. The new one even fucked up personalities I mean for fucks sake you have a Robo-Ky ranting about the power of friendship.

The only consoles I have right now are the game cube and a xbox 360, and both of them are rotting in my closet right now. KoF XIII seems to be the newest on steam right now and that one looks weird. I do own MK9, but that game is far worse than usfiv.

That was due to input lag faggot, DSP is god tier at SF

So why are KoF and Mortal Kombat wierd ass hentai games? Why is USFIV normal and not weird compared to those two?

KoF is one of the best looking 2D games to come out with arguably the best sprite work put into it and all you can say is that it looks weird? What are you doing?

I don't know about that, I have higher PP and BP than he has.

Because it looks like a drawn anime. I will give the next KoF a try, but 13 just looks weird. Also I didn't say that MK looks bad, I am just saying that it's gameplay is worse compared to sf.

Brave seems to be a massive improvement for at least for GL. Look at vid related. I was mad too about what they did with GL in MHX. It felt so unfun to use I went Switchaxe and Switch Blade for most of it.

It may have faster clear times but now all the fun from GL is gone because all you do is spam guard pointed reload > full burst over and over.

I think I found your problem user. If you want to stay in 3D Capcom land that's your business.

I don't see what's wrong with it.
You can just use Normal GL in brave style, then stick to adept or striker for Long and Wide GL.
They always had different pros and cons anyway.

I'd recommend KI, but Season 3 is fucking trash (It's also on shitty Win 10/Xbone).

So did every SF game before they went 3D, do you have a PC? MKX is alright, its tiers and online aren't the greatest. If you've got windows 10 you can always buy killer instinct, they constantly patch that game though so your main might be good one month and average the next.

M-maybe they fixed it, r-right?

I wonder if Capcom is either gonna try to save SFV by making a re-release, or if they'll cut their losses and hope the SF2 and UMvC3 ports keep them afloat.

You know, i was curious on what you fucking idiots could possibly talk about for more than 200 posts, considering the premise of the thread means everything that could be said, should have been done with by the first 50 or so.

Unsurprisingly you're all either sucking your own dick and smelling your own farts as usual, or throwing shit in random directions.
What a fucking zoo filled with a bunch of screaming baboons.

The fgc and schmucks who don't want to work like Gllty and Lowtiergod will keep this shitty game alive. The fgc would be stupid to blow it's only opportunity to make a living out playing shitty video games and smoke weed as hoodrat trash even though this "career" only works in a shitty part of California.

SFV is the first game to have one major fuck up after another within a month. It's been nothing but a trainwreck, and even proplayers are starting to get fed up with Ono and Capcom's shit. How do you purposely add a rootkit, and expect anyone to respect you as a PR/developer?

Does anyone know what happened to the PR guys like Combofiend? I remember when he used to really get involved with the game. Ever since the day-one release, he's been quiet unless I missed something.

Here's your (you)

It isn't just the pro players. My arcade holds weekly tournaments and no one wants to play SF5 unless there is money or a free trip to Evo on the line. Everyone has gone back to 3S or is playing anime/KoF instead. SF5 dropped off so bad they removed the cab and replaced it with Melty Blood of all things. If you want to play it you have to have someone come out and set-up a PS4 for you while everyone gives you a stunned look as you're literally surrounded by good games.

39.99€? no way I pay that much.
I am going with time, back then it didn't bother me.
if the gameplay is anything like mk9 it is total trash. Also they censor nude woman, I am against that.

Gameplay is better but unless you're very good, only like 4 characters can be played online without getting bodied.

That is the most offensive part.

Dont forget Arturo Sanchez, he's been kept alive by spooky for years

I seriously doubt it to be hones. Do you still have a button to block? Because if yes it is still bad. Is it still a dial up combo game? From gameplay videos I saw so far it seems to be one.

I forgot about Kappah's favorite fgc lolcow (followed by Gllty and Lowtiergod). Talk about being a failure in life. I miss the /cow/ thread that brought up some of the fgc's worst people like Marn, Arturo, and Lowtiergod.

MK would be fucking hell without the block button, it has more than enough 50/50s through grabs and mid/low. It plays more like a 3D fighter on a 2D plane, therefore strings and jabs for frame advantage.

I played both usfiv and mk9 on a high level and mk9 is way slower and easier compared to usfiv. In sf you got more predicting, harsher timings and blocking is a pain in the ass.

To this day SFV is the only game so shit that i felt the need to refund it

I hope capcom goes bankrupt

enjoy yearly street fighter games from ubisoft

Hopefully ubisoft will go bankrupt too.

STREET FIGHTER: KICK! BROUGHT TO YOU BY EA SPORTS FOR THE KINECT 2

What has he done besides mooch off whatever FGC money he could find like numerous other people?

archive.is/7eKIm
wew

Arturo kept talking shit about the Japanese players like Daigo, and how he could beat a lot of top players. He finally got his chance to prove this, and he fell flat on his face when Daigo or some other Japanese proplayer mopped the floor with him. Arturo was that guy people tried to root for until he started to act more like a manchild than a pro. He's also a smelly douchebag to be around according to some people.

Bet you anything Capcom will use this mod for the next update, and make it look like Ono came up with it all by himself (like how he stole an Alex mod, and making it a separate dlc costume for Alex). It's sad knowing modders are doing a better job fixing SFV than Capcom.

The only ones I could imagine you're talking about is Koihime Enbu (based on the eroge Koihime Musou) and Vanguard Princess. Both games being more of a SF game than SFV Season 2. Vanpri even has a parry mechanic while KE is very footsie heavy. Both games are very easy to play and can teach players good fundamentals due to their meta.

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max and Nitroplus Blasters are another 2 games you could consider something that came out of a hentai but the worst thing is a cleavage and the dark elf final boss in AH3. AH3 is a very aggressive and fast game. Nearly on the level of GGAC+R but it has a unique movement system, many ways to cancel moves, and lots of aerial combat. Most won't play it due to too many cute anime girls but under that is a fantastic fighter. As for NPB, that game is pretty fast paced but it's no Marvel 2. It's a 2D fighter where the main mechanics are canceling using assists and having a shield that is essentially forcing the clashing mechanic from Guilty Gear or Arcana heart. Meaning the shield being hit resets both characters while also nullifying chip damage. Kind of easy to play but not bad either. Both games are easy to find on PC and both games don't require a good computer to play.

Nope. Especially not AH3, KE, and Vanpri. Thankfully people at my job like fighters and so does my best friend.

wasnt V-Birdie top tier in Alpha 3?

Has a grappler been top tier in any fighting game?

Most V-characters were top in Alpha 3 because V was broken.

disregard this, it was sodom, who is a grappler

it's a matter of who's more broken

Vanilla 7 King was top-tier for a while until Harada nerfed him (god forbid his Mary sues don't get attention). I heard Mike Z's Mary Sue Cerebella is still good after all these years. Again. Grapplers in Virtua Fighter are actually good.

Good for King. He deserved it. Even for a bit

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/5uy931/loading_times_fixed_by_an_illiterate_man/
Hhahahahahahah

SFV is coded by monkeys banging on a keyboard…

Can KOLIN save SFV? Nope

Reminds me of Fallout 4. It also had loading times tied to framerate. Like literally everything else.

He was in japan saying how he was beating everyone there and apparently was even being a dick in an arcade and tried to plug in his iphone behind counter. He got humiliated on beastv afterwards.

Arturo getting murdered and almost crying on live TV was the best thing to come out of this awful game.

Is Cammy top tier in SFV?

Yes

The best part about things like this coming out are seeing all the PS4 players whine about it in the comment section. Every time there is some faggot yelling

Then they go on a rant about how PC players "lag switch" constantly. But it's totally okay for them to go around on WiFi all day causing terrible rollback for everyone they play with that has a better connection. The lag switch accusations are simply PC players getting pissed off about roll back. If it's really bad I have no problem pressing alt+tab and making the PS4 player deal with it from a round or two. Most of the time they just rage quit once they're facing the exact bullshit I just dealt with in the first fight of the set.

He spent the majority of his time there playing SFV online in his hotel room talking smack about how free the Japanese players were. Seeing him get slaughtered on stream was great. He went on to embarrass himself further by yammering on about e-sports.

I like the base gameplay in SFV, feels simple and elegant, Guilty Gear is too confusing for me, it has tons of useless shit and too many lame character designs and moves that have no impact, it's like a roster filled with FANGs but with a generic weeb art style.

People like you are the precise reason that the fighting game genera is shit now.

Thats why the game is shit and why it will die.

What's the point of having an incomprehensible mess of objectively useless shit?

SFV has an incredibly shitty business model and doesn't look nearly as good as Xrd, but it's a much more tightly designed game, if you can't even recognize that, you are a hipster.

what's wrong with plugging in his iphone behind the counter?

Not an argument.

please go die

Oh my god I feel so special.

Would you walk behind the counter at a store and plug in your phone without asking? Maybe that's normal in burger land but the japs don't like it.

no but if an arcade or store I was spending time at didn't have outlets i could use for some reason, I might ask the person behind the counter if I could plug my phone in. I can understand if he walked behind the counter himself without asking, as that's a little rude.

Whats useless in sf4? fighting games live and die on how fun they are to play and watch. If there is no depth and there is little gain with practice/training then its not going to have a very long life span.

Once capcom abandons the CPT its dead.

I was comparing it to Guilty Gear, not SF4. In guilty gear almost no character will have you using all the BUTTONS, let alone all the moves. Gameplay-wise, Xrd is an over-convoluted mess compared to SFV, and no, it doesn't add depth, because all the clutter is useless and/or redundant shit.

If fucking Xrd is too complex for you I can only imagine the new asshole AcR would rip you.

Complexity implies depth, Guilty Gear is just cluttered.

I can't believe you're replying to an actual Holla Forums user. You know they're too stupid to learn anything, because if they weren't they wouldn't be Holla Forums.

I don't go to leftypol nor am I a communist, but those things are irrelevant to how unquestionably correct I am about Guilty Gear being an irredeemable piece of trash only a hipster would play purely out of spite for SFV.

Of course thar last bit was trolling, but after insisting with the irrelevant personal attacks, you deserve it.

My IQ is 140 and I'm an atheist, my logic is supreme, you could never defeat me in a debate, so just give up kid, you're embarrassing you're self.

Could you elaborate on this useless and redundant clutter you keep referring to instead of shitposting? Thanks.

If they could they wouldn't be Holla Forums

I see. So shitposting confirmed then.

Well shit, I guess you were right then.

I agree it definitely is, but it's not what I'm talking about. The amount of 50/50 strings and teleports in MK games (admittedly X more than 9) piled on top of potential crossups would make MKX game into a game filled with 16/16/16/16/16/16 (low-overhead, left-right strike, left-right throw), most of which lead into about 30% of your life gone. If they make Injustice 2, which does have crossups, in the same vein as MKX it's going to be an absolutely obnoxious game.

Funnily enough I'm less frustrated with MK guessing games than with SFV ones. I just hate how the offense in SFV is built around dashing.

I just want to clarify that I didn't forget about this thread.
I simply don't have the motivation to explain simple things to inferior minds.

Sad to see you choose to resort to shitposting instead of actually clarifying which mechanics you consider useless clutter, but I guess that's because you probably never had any idea, and were just talking out of your ass.

You would have to try that first. Street Fighter also has some hard to deal situations, like rose or dhalsim who throw shit at you from all sides.

If they could they wouldn't be Holla Forums

Please do not actually respond to a confirmed shitposter.

But user I want him to list those points so I can tell him how wrong he is

As fun as it is, your just derailing the thread.

The thread stopped being exclusively about SFV's failure a good while ago.

Lol, whatever. That's the dumbest thing I've hear from somebody today.

I meant gameplay, not LEWD PIX
amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-023176

yes

OK then…

plz buy our game

I notice once they've convinced themselves that's why they're losing, that every hit they take subsequently is laid at the feet of 'LAG' and *not* them being shit.

Jesus christ, I didn't think it was possible to fuck up the most basic character in 2D fighters. What happened?

This fucking guy.

The retroactive self reassurance that the only reason he loses is because of lag or cheating is indicative of a combination of self aggrandisement and deflective spite, it's like he's 12, he must be a fucking nightmare to be around IRL.

Yes, that's exactly the problem but not for the reasons he'd like.

KEK

It's even funnier when you realize that the game has been 50 to 70% off every month since November.

There's a reason he's losing his house after going in a several thousand dollar vacation (which was like right next to his house anyway).

Even DOA5LR is better than this trash. why does anyone even play this?

Capcom hands out those sweet ass $$$$$$ for tournament play.

does this trash even turn a profit? i've never met anyone that's even played it. even people i know that like street fighter havnt even tried it.

Wouldn't know. I don't play it. But the reason tournie players are playing it is so blatantly obvious.

like the people that play smash on stage at nintendo conferences?

They're trying to cater to a whole new crowd by changing the core gameplay and nerfing the ever-living fuck out of anyone with a projectile. Problem is nobody likes the changes.

lol

Ryu got bodied, he's not exactly Dan tier but he's pretty close to Sean 3rd strike tier.

The competitive DOA scene is cucked anyway, they tried to ban all the revealing costumes for tournament play.

Holy shit, can this become a Max hate thread? That moment when he started crying after he accidentally said nigger was one of the most cucked things of all time, to the point where even the most ardent cuckold would have to stand back in disbelief.

That sounds hilarious, got a link or webm?

I noticed the SJW garbage a long time ago, being literally screaming at the thought of seeing any woman in a bikini. He seems legitimately scared to see a naked woman and considering what his wife looks like its obvious he isn't getting any. No wonder he has no kids.

Just google or search on youtube, not that hard to find. He was playing some kind of Souls game and made up a tongue twister word that ended with "nigger dagger", then apologized later on stream crying, saying he had tons of black friends and that word was never acceptable under any circumstances. God, he is an amazing 3rd Strike player but that was pathetic.

I wanted to look it up right now and I'm gonna spoonfeed because HOLY FUCK WHAT A LITTLE BITCH

To be fair, in the current year +1 you need to ensure SJW scum don't ruin your career over a perceived slight.

He's still a puss tho.

Yeah like… uh… uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm…

Yeah, I was going to say if you have that level of fame it's important to protect your brand but you don't have to literally cry about it.

wait did he actually cry?
I don't want to reach ultimate cringe so I'd rather not watch something so pathetic
like said, its a sad truth that when it comes to being "popular" saying something mildly offensive can dig you six feet under
but if the fucker actually cried that has got to be one of the cuckiest things I have ever heard
I'd be embarrassed to call myself his wife's boyfriend

I'm ok with Max, his streams are comfy and the guy makes way to much fucking money shilling, I'd sell out to if I was making what he did.

Don't blame him for crying really, kinda shocked SJW's didn't jump on it tbh, they love destroying people's livelyhoods over small shit.

how can you enjoy watching your own streams Max?

I hope I never have to PR like that in my life.

A top-tier Chunners doesn't stop SFV from sucking

Max is married?! I feel almost bad for the hambeast dumb enough to marry him.

Geoff the Hero is another sjw cuck. Both of them bitched about Laura's looks like sjws even though she was a horrible character to use in season 1.

I thought Laura's character design sucked, but for the asymmetrical tumblr hair and dumb tank top, not because she offends SJW scum.

Her design is bad, but you know how sjws are when they see someone like her. They bitched about her. Max and Geoff jumped on the socjus train.

God bless Twitch chat.

Pokken only seems dead because there's no visible discussions about it on forums and shit. In terms of actual online matchmaking playercounts and the competitive scene with locals and majors it's doing fine, though without the arcade characters and patches it's going to die off after another year or so.

Is there one pokemon per type?

What if NADESHIKO is one of the new characters in SFV season2?

Not only would it be a big fuck you from Ono, but it would also prove how lazy they are.

So it is possible?