Games similar to divinity original sin

Is there even anything else out there that compares to this? I played the classic version a few years ago and I ended up being pretty bored of it quickly. The enhanced edition however fixed many of the problems that classic edition had, and the wonderful full voice acting made the journey of the game so much more enjoyable and immersive. The game's design grants you so much freedom, the ability to kill any npc that isn't the weaver of time. The ability to steal literally anything that isn't bolted to the floor. The only game I've ever played in my life that grants me so much freedom of choice and action while providing such a well written and immersive story is Fallout:New Vegas. But beyond that, I can't find anything else out there that offers everything.

Sure you have the classic like NWN, Baldur, and Planescape, but while those games are definitely well written and fun RPG games they never really offered me that same level of sandbox freedom that divinity and new vegas offered to me.

Please Holla Forums, I have an itch that needs to be scratched.

Other urls found in this thread:

exult.sourceforge.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Grim Dawn

I've heard a lot of good things, but I thought it was a crpg. Tons of loot isn't really the same as being able to pick up, move and place most objects in the world.

New vegas for example, uses Gamebyro, which has a lot of world interactivity. Divinity allows a similar level of interactivity. Sitting in chairs, blowing up tables and objects, like pens and food and other insignificant trash items placed on the table, Etc.

I mean in divinity, you could even take large objects and place them in front of ncps to block their line of sight while your friend ran in like a nigger and stole every item worth more than one gold from the store, leaving it looking like a deserted empty house.

Coop is obviously optional.

Have you tried Ultima 7? You can play it on modern OSes using Exult:
exult.sourceforge.net/

I guess I'll just go play space station 13 again, since it's the closest thing that exists and actually entertains me.

No actually I haven't. I only played the BR copy cat mmo, tibia. I'll give that a shot actually. Thank you.

Try cyanide although I'm sure how that shit a taste will transcendent death itself.

Next you're going to say something really stupid, like "Shadowrun Dragonfall is a good rpg."

No, OP. I'm going to be perfectly reasonable and suggest you crawl back to whatever shithole your flooding, deflecting, cancerass leaked from.

NV is one of the shittiest games in the series. Hell, I'd call it the shittiest if FO4 wasn't a thing. You're playing a literal cuck, SA memes all-around, muh BoS lesbyan screetching Felicia Day, gameplay revolves around getting ratcatcher and forgetting everything else. And the titular city of NV? Halfassed: the content.

And speaking of shallow shit - I've got to give OS props for making Blackguards look like a half decent game. Godawful, generic, painfully shallow, two spell spamming mage broken, co-op bait garbage. I'd put it up with Wasteland 2 and Cisquinsition as the unholy trinity of recent garbage but Pillars and Massive Chalice make strong case for themselves.

Definite shit taste confirmed. go crawl back to the Gamergate threads that you probably came from.

Should've waited for those quads, give some meaning to your shitposting and such. I'll just give you a friendly reminder how you could've made a decent thread instead of regurgitating stale memes and this shit-tier bait.

Because making a thread requesting games to play similar to a game I enjoyed is "bait"

What's the real bait here is how convincingly delusional you are.

What can I say, it didn't appeal to my womanhood so I went like WTF. :^)

thx, but I have enough hentai games I haven't finished as it is.

Hah, fucking no

Grim Dawn is a boring piece of shit compared to D:OS. Next to no storytelling whatsoever, going from large group of boars to large group of bats, left clicking for hours at a time

There's also ZERO gameplay mechanics that aren't "attack enemy", "use spell", and "loot object". Your environment may as well be a white background.

B-But what's Grim Dawn like?

Got you covered

while this doesn't fit what I was looking for, this actually looks fun as fuck anyways. I'm going to try this. Thx fam.

Why

Reading the description, or the filename, didn't immediately make that obvious?

You're welcome fam no homo

I mean, a few months ago I saw it on one of the forums I frequent and I saw arts for it in a source requesting thread.
It's like this every single time too, all the arts that give me unbreakable boners are from futashit/NTRshit/borderline guroshit.

How about furryshit?

Go be a faggot elsewhere.

I only played 30 minutes before quitting because I found the combat and the game extremely boring. Divine Divinity is better.