Tales of Berseria cracked by CPY!

Dear Holla Forums

Tales.of.Berseria-CPY

layer13.net/rls?id=7715780

ENJOY

Guess I'll see if this game is good after all

Denuvo shills on suicide watch.

I am a committed buyfag. I don't pirate games and I generally put up with Steam for various reasons. I will not, ever, put up with Denuvo. I've been boycotting Denuvo for a long time, but not pirating the games to maintain moral high ground. But I'm fucking done playing nice with these assholes. I got other shit to finish, but if by the time I'm done with Tales of Zesteria, if Berseria still has Denuvo? Fuck'em, I'm pirating, I tried playing nice.

SPICY MEATBALL

By the way, thanks for the updates OP

Damn, CPY is moving fast these days, first Resident Evil and now this.

Is this the end of Denuvo or will CPY fall as they're probably a high value target for Denuvo since they're the only ones cracking their shit.

They'll run out of money someday and wen that happens every warez group will start cracking this piece of shit DRM for that e-peen and muniez.
Everybody knows 3DM was paid by them to stop.

Oh vey! Dont you want more japanese games, goy?!

source?

nothin personnel… namco…

What kind of fucking clue is that? On the other hand,

Oh boy, now I can finally play

So excite

This game would actually be much better if it were more classically generic. I can't stand how this series tries way too hard to twists in turns it ends up being predictably unpredictable.

Come on now?
Do you honestky believe a bunch of fucking chinks that are part of a warez group give a flying fuck about any of that, right after they start cracking games regularly?
Pure coincide

Here they come
Keep going, my watercooler runs on salt water

what did he mean by this

Fucking called it.

He means you're a fucking newfag, you can't even properly sage.

No?

he meant go back to Holla Forums

ahh shit yeah. Now do warhammer or just waiting till all dlc?

awesome

now if I can figure out how to use the file i just downloaded….

what's the extension? i'm not interested in it but I'm assuming it's not too difficult to use.

.sfv

Same, I'm an 11 year steamcuck who's wasted way too much money on game licenses, and I won't ever touch a denuvo title. Denuvo made me start pirating games again.