Tales of Berseria Cracked

layer13.net/rls?id=7715780

Another shit game using denuvo gets cracked

woo

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/app/429660/discussions/0/142261352640205850/
steamcommunity.com/app/429660/discussions/0/152391285466532132/?ctp=2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it really? I played the demo and it was unpolished as fuck, but I was hoping the full game would be better.

I've never played any of the tales games, is this one any good?

if you like jrpgs then you could do worse than tales. it at least has some semblance of gameplay.

every single tales of games follows this comic at face value, literally every faggot anime stereotype in every single game.

if you're a weeaboo faggot its the series for you.

Bamco gets cucked
Eat shit Scamco.

Ayy, I knew this would happen sooner or later, but I'm glad it was so prompt. Any torrents up? I tried the linked sites in OP's link, and didn't have any success.

It's using the exact same engine as Zestiria, isn't it? How do you fuck it up further?

I never played Tales of Zesty Ranch. My major issues with the Berseria demo were that the camera was A) too close to the character, even when zoomed out and B) it was behind the character/over the shoulder instead of pulled back so you could see the entire battlefield like every single other Tales game.

If you play Symphonia and then pretend it's some retarded kid who likes Naruto too much playing with little figurines and making up a dumb story as he goes along it's funny enough to swallow. The rest of the series doesn't really have as much luck however.

Zestiria's mundane garbage, I don't know if Berseria's any worse beyond being mediocre.

As much as I want to disagree because I like Tales games, this is exactly the same shit.

>then everybody lives happily ever after and your little brother becomes maotelus

This is most definitely a low tier Tales game, I would put it between Zestiria and Legendia. Almost as bad as Tales of the World tbh fam.

The biggest problem is 3D combat. Why didn't they just keep it 2D? If it isn't broke, don't try and fucking fix it.

It's going to be the same in terms of graphics and graphics. The one exception is story, and you wouldn't have to try too hard to write a better story than Zestiria.
Shut the fuck up, Sorey.

wat

The gameplay in Zestiria was shit even for fucking Tales of.

I wonder why does this shit happens every time a game is cracked

Tales of the Abyss had a great fucking story. It was one of the only JRPGs I have ever seen in my entire life that had even a shred of character progression. After playing that fine wine, playing Berseria was like drinking heated bile.

Speaking of this shit, anyone remembers comic named "RPG World" that made fun of jrpg tropes?

I know it did. I played the entire fucking game. It doesn't come close to Symphonia or Abyss.

those demons are born from people's negative emotions, so if you don't have emotions you don't have demons :^)

This was pretty much it. It seriously did not get any deeper than this single sentence explains.

I didn't even play the fucking game, just watched the anime

Agreed. That doesn't mean Tales games don't have shit stories though. Abyss was just a wonderful outlier.

So how much pantsu does this game have?

I've only played Phantasia and Abyss, I can already tell it's bullshit

Good. I want Bamco to lose as much money as possible

Feel free to call me a retard but how exactly are you suppose to open the file you download from this site? the .sfv?

homefront rev is getting its final update in march, I'll guess its next. By march mass effect andromeda will come out. Anyone knows about warhammer total war - is sega done with dlc jewing?

have you even gone past the starting screen in ANY tales games?

man that was a stupid question, of course you haven't. its the most generic anime garbage out of every generic anime garbage videogame. the only generic anime garbage game more generic than tales of games are, well, games made by Compile Heart and Idea Factory.

My torrents at 50%, but seeds are starting to increase so it'll be going quicker from here on. Feels good man.

Luke killed that game for me. When his entire party got fed up with his shit and abandoned him, I thought they had the right fucking idea, and popped the game out and sent it back to GameFly. So I guess at least it had a happy ending.

Your tastes are plebeian and you're a high degree gigafaggot of the ultimatum.

Pre-development Luke was the greatest shit. Incredibly refreshing to have a protagonist who isn't a cardboard cut-out of justice, power of friendship, honor, goodheartedness, and so on.

Are you stupid?

I knew I'd regret paying for it. It's pretty good though.

Technically, Tales of rebirth's plot revolves around racial issues between humas as humans and gajumas as anthromorphic furries. You go rescue your childhood friend that the MC obsesses over and beat up a gang of bad guys and deal with gasp npcs being raceest. Gameplay wise is okay but the plot is shit. Your image isn't too far off the mark but some games are a bit different. Vid related points out the MC's obsession over his childhood friend by showing every instance in the game where he pronounces "Claire" Final boss exists because of the darkness inside people's heart as retarded as it sounds

My favorite of the series is Tales of destiny director's cut and you mostly play it for the gameplay.

I…I really liked Berseria. All of the characters were fun and had believable motivations. The plot was definitely a nice departure from the constant "WE ARE THE GOOD GUYS DOING THE GOOD THING TO SAVE THE WORLD" story design of most jrpgs. You are assholes going around doing pretty asshole things to find a way to kill "the savior of the world." maybe I'm a huge faggot because I shed some tears on Hexen Isle when Laphicet made his proclamation and stood up to Innominat. There were a few parts when plot elements were poorly communicated but overall I really enjoyed the story.

The combat was fun enough but Velvet is straight overtuned. Therion mode just tanks everything as long as you don't stop attacking and doing combos with her is pretty braindead.

Also we need more Magilou.

It's one of the worst games in the franchise, second only to Zestiria. Go play Symphonia, Abyss, or Vesperia instead.

Better than Zestiria and Graces. In general feels more like a spin-off rather than a main game. Not an excellent game, but it is quite alright, so worth a pirate though.

The mind of the cancer is a strange one.

Did you even try with your shit bait?

Nothing is better than Graces. Graces is the best Tales game to date. It has superior combat, characters, skits, gimmick-mechanics (elemixer was cool shit), and fun.

Graces is the definitive Tales. You can not possibly get a better Tales experience. Graces is love. Graces is life.

Now they're just stealing from 40k.

With Zestiria it was possible to change the display language to Japanese through an edited file or something. Is that possible with Berseria?

I hope your post is b8, if you're serious you should see a doctor to cure that shit taste.

Tales of the Abyss had a shit story and shit characters. Literally every single bad thing that happens in that game happened because one of the retarded characters saw something bad was going to happen but then withheld that information from the rest of the characters until it was too late. Then, they proceeded to bitch at the other characters that it was their fault. Every. Single. Time.

Luke was the only character in that entire game that wasn't a gigantic fucking faggot.

Vesperia was better.

The important question I have to ask before even considering the pirate: is the localization dogshit? I know Namco's been hiring faggots lately and I heard that at least one cutscene was "altered". How bad is it? Just that single scene or is all the dialog cucked?

did they fix the combat or is it still the automated snoozefest?

The altered scene was the pretty early. The scene was the sacrifirce. Original version was the bad guy stabbing a kid with a sword in a symbolic fashion with cool backdrop (red full moon, blood red sky) then just drop him into a hole. The altered version was the bad guy using magic ritual to do the same shit, but just stylised (conjured shining swords stabbing the kid). The rest was the same.

The translations are mid/meh-tier. The guys translating it are not really into JRPGs or animu in general (possibly normalfags), but they are at least not SJW or faggots I think, as I saw some efforts made there.

They're pretty fucking awful.

So does this mean all the DLC costumes will be available too?

I find myself barely using the MCs in Tales games. Farah in Eternia, Sheena in Symphonia, Karol in Vesperia, Pascal in Graces F, and Alvin in Xillia 1.

These threads always attract shitposters. People who actually care about the game/series will make a thread for said series and games. Many come in here to shitpost about "PCucks" or "sloppy seconds" and praising another victory over Denuvo. I actually came here to discuss the game too.

They definite left in some pretty lewd shit and I don't remember any shitty memes.

That fella has excellent taste in sea food.

Yeah I don't really care about them not explicitly showing Artorius killing Laphicet but at least they kept the scene where Magilou flips her book skirt for Phi and he's only interested in the books rather than what's underneath, that was hilarious. But you know how stupidly annoying anti-censorship fags are about nitpicking the tiniest changes.

He was actually going through character development prior to Van fucking it all up. He was turning into something of a proto-Yuri. That cast really needed someone to tell them off, but no, they get away with all their stupid bullshit.

At least tell us that you're into cuckold, gimp.

Patch that fix the scene when?

Also this game has dual audio?
I'm interested but if it had shitty english dub then no thanks.

it's dual audio.

Nice, thanks user.

Considering that its been cracked it should be even easier to implement, but it really depends if someone wants ro bother with it or if the files can be decrypted.

So it's better than Zesteria and slightly better than graces? If that's the case, the game might actually be playable for me.

Who the fuck wants to listen to a bunch of ching chang chong talk?

People with taste

If this isn't bait, you have one of the most terminal cases of shit taste i've ever seen, seek help.

Better than the best localized game in the series? It's decent, but it's nowhere near that good. RIP Wolf Team.

Has anyone been able to get this
steamcommunity.com/app/429660/discussions/0/142261352640205850/
mod to work with the cracked version? Something tells me the cracked exe being different is what's causing it to fuck up

Tales games are just japanese Madden at this point.

Excellent. I was just thinking to myself, "I should pirate this."

If only Madden had such extravagant clothes.

Searching lead me to this:
Anyone with any programming knowledge wanna take a crack hue at this?

The story for Xillia 2 was shit though
and FUCK that loli, she was annoying

reported for fake news, denuvo is uncrackeable.

I just saw a topic where they say the game has a censored scene in the western ps4 and PC release, can anyone confirm?

steamcommunity.com/app/429660/discussions/0/152391285466532132/?ctp=2

Replying to myself again, but I found the solution in pic related in case anyone else wants to use the mod

Yeah, it's a really fucking stupid bit of censorship too. Basically it changes a scene where somebody impales someone else with a sword to instead be someone magically lifts them into the air and then… impales them with a magic sword. Like, for what fucking purpose?

Yes. It's in the very beginning of the game. It is described here:

They claim it was because of PEGI. The change is the only one I am aware of and it is pretty minor and the point of the scene doesn't change. still shouldn't have changed it

What's this fix for? The censorship or something else?

FUCK YEAH

Everything you said is wrong.
Slayers is anything but generic and Tales is fairly based off the manga and the first season.
On the contrary it was very influential
Swordians are heroes from a past where elites ruled from a floating island and shot lasers down on the populace after they stole the project to live in the sky from scientists and the elected leaders? That's not generic.
I don't like estonian but the dualing worlds and the battle system kept it the favorite game of many people for a while.
Cue shiinahi-ougiexentionMAD.mp4
I don't think westerners every made a game about apartheid and deep rooted justifcations for racism before or since this game. Also the battle system and music is fantastic.
Not wolf team-doesn't matter
Not wolf team-doesn't matter
The characters were really refreshing and went against norms previously set in JRPGs. The battles were ok and a lot of people related with the characters and plaid to the end instead of dropping it.
yes
yes
a bloo bloo I don't like comedy and the battle system is too faast abloo bloo

You're full of shit and haven't touched any of the games and I know this because you wouldn't say their generic even after 20 mins from the worst title.

Well, Holla Forums was always known for shit taste in all games. Even with classics.

Dunno why would anyone listen to Holla Forums. Shittiest taste in gaming history.

Is this game's plot just a ripoff of Berserk? Haven't played it and not looking to but from the wikipedia article it seems too similar.
huh

It's not that difficult to understand. Imagine if some random person offered you a happy meal with no strings attached. On the one hand, it's a shitty happy meal, but on the other hand it's free. Same applies for pirating shitty games.

Thanks, user. Will give this a check.

See

Velvet in the prologue is extremely cute. Too bad she turns into an edgelord. At least with the DLC you can remove her super lewd outfit.

No bully my fashion sense. I'm only a few hours in and confined to DLC accessories only.

It'll ruin some scenes since the edgelord costume is relevant to the 'plot'. I made a mistake and used the prologue costume and hairstyle. It completely ruined that scene. Wish the prisoner's wasn't dirty so I could use that instead.

Dude what. Don't give me this bullshit. That can't be true, right? I'm trying really fucking hard to like this shitty game right now, so don't tell me they're going to disappoint me again.

Very nice, thanks for posting. Got everything up and working just fine with relative ease. Hopefully that Keldeo-whateverthefuckhisnameis kills himself when he finds out how easy it is to circumvent his anti-piracy measures. Never have I seen such a raging moralfag before in my life. Now I just hope Laphi's somewhat fun to play.

Worst part is that it's a recurring theme and the crew/enemies keep talking about it as well as the camera.

I'm about 5 hours in. When do I get Magilou? It's killing me to have only Velvet and Rokurou as they're boring as sin.

anyone have a direct download?

Vague wasn't even the real main character of that game, Eugene was. He was the leader of the party, it was all about his quest. The racism theme is interesting. Eugene, the Black panther, is treated like a dirty nigger and despised by huma npcs, even though he's always stopping to help them, doing heroic deeds like saving fair maidens and ending a plagues. They sent a lynch mob to go on a nigger hunt after Eugene, and when you stay at an inn, there's a scene where they're like "no niggers allowed" and make his Black as sleep outside like an fucking animal.

The story was pretty interesting, because it's not really critical of racism, despite all the aforementioned. Eugene's goal is to save the huma from extermination even though the King of the Gods wants them wiped off the planet and he's shown visions of a dystopian future where his people will be abused and enslaved if the humas aren't eradicated, yet he still chooses to oppose the king of the Gods and fight to save da rayciss' humas.

Anyway, Eugene is more samurai than "nigger" in that game. He's like a loyal Ronin trying to avenge his master's death and fulfill his master's last wishes. The late king ended conflict between the races and pushed for coexistence before the start of the game.

Xillia 2 had an interesting concept though. The whole going through parallel worlds to find the time factor and destroy them, and the conflict between the great spirits and mankind. Chronos was basically in the position of Satan as the adversary, except he opposed humans out of a love for God (Origin) because Origin was basically being showered in acid for eternity to pay for the cleansing the sins of mankind and Chronos couldn't stand to just let that continue. Personally, I think half of it is that the localizations for the Tales games totally blow for the most part. They don't come off as being as cringy and cheesy in Japanese.

There is actually NO mention whatsoever on the Tales of Berseria Steam page that it uses Denuvo. Can they get in trouble for this?

She doesn't join the party until much later. She is around for dialogue but doesn't become active for combat until after she finds the "one who betrayed her". Pretty sure you get Laphicet and Eizen before Magilou.

This fucking game, how much more can it disappoint me. Between the cutscenes every 5 steps, shitty combat, braindead gameplay of Velvet, and no loli, this is hurting me. Please just let me have the by-far best character already.

Eizen GET.

He's a million times funner to play than Velvet. His punches make nice meaty sounds, look visually flashy, and has moves that require (very punishable) big windup and winddown send the enemies flying around the screen. That last bit sounds negative, and it is, but damn does it make his combos viscerally satisfying in a way that Velvet lacks. And it's not too bad either, since you can combo some of the more punishable moves into spells and shit, or so I assume. I only just got him and played as him in the reused-assets cave immediately following his recruitment, but I think I get the gist of how he's meant to be used. I'll reserve full judgement till I get more artes and spells, but he's definitely better than Velvet and Rokurou so far.

Haven't tried out fuckstick Nigou yet, but I think I'll do that tomorrow. He sure as shit doesn't look like any fun, but that's whatever since I'm just waiting till I get Magilou anyways.