>compiling takes so long because i can't write good code and use unity
I can't stand his voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/pfwzZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck off and never return

reported

GET OUT A WEBM ASAP, YOU PARASITIC SHIT EATING MONGOLOID

Stop making these threads. If you want to talk about EvaXephon, go talk about it on Kiwi Farms.

He's still complaining about having too much work?

DESIGNATED CUCK THREAD

WHEN WILL YOU LEARN?!

==YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO SPEAK

Who keeps making these threads? We didn't discuss this faggot for months and all of a sudden there has been a spate of threads.

WHEN WILL I LEARN?!

At this point, he'd be killed by his yandere audience for his failure to commit.

We don't talk about Yandere Simulator.

Yandev why did you interviewd with cucktaku?

he's probably making them himself
negative attention is better than no attention

Never. Your waifu hates you and you will be forever unloved and childless.

What a fucking retard. He should be going to conventions and podcasts. A podcast won't take more than 2 hours. The level of exposure value if worth taking a 2 hour break. He's fishing for excuses.

STOP BUMPING IT, YOU SUPER RETARDS

but how will he get through his billions of emails if he takes a break?

Well, he can be sure other developers are pretty tired of his shit.

YOU CAN'T TELL US WHAT TO DO DAD

Why would you link this trash here? Go to reddit or something where you can get shadowbanned for even suggesting there might be something wrong.

reminder

YOU DO NOT HAVE RIGHT TO SHITPOST

Here is one half of the whiny little bitch.

this should work?

Pretty much what I expected from a cuck.

In the time it took to create an entire video where he bitches and complains, he could have finished the game.

GET BACK TO WORK, YOU LAZY BITCH

Second

well even better

Fuck off Yandev.

what a fag

MAYBE WRITE BETTER CODE THEN YOU FUCKING NINNY AND AN HOUR OF YOUR DAY COMPILING ISN'T EVEN THAT MUCH YOU WHINING FAGGOT

Is that supposed to be an anime version of him?
Someone post that hilarious picture of his face because I didn't save it.

checked these dubs tbh

i'm not giving you anything, fag

Why would you want him to? If he did, we'd get nothing but a weekly thread full of shitposting and the autistic rants of idea guys.

Maybe it wouldn't take so long if he spent less time making stupid fucking status update videos and more time actually fucking coding. Also if he stopped being such an attention whore that he has to read each and every fucking email he gets before going to actually work on his game. Fucking sped doesn't know how to prioritize

Does it still look exactly how it looked years ago? Would I even be able to tell the most recent build from one of the originals? I highly doubt it. Sage for trying to spread more of his autism here.

It looks a lot better. But the code is still spaghetti even after his "big breakthrough"

Holla Forums is still mad at him for choosing to collectively take offense 'Holla Forums is not a hivemind' lul
I wonder if there will be a time when the offended finally pull that stick out of their asses

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

What the fuck did I just tell you

Shit sorry, forgot to sage.

Too late my friend, you already bumped the thread. You can't unbump it with a followed sage post

Fixed that for you.

friendly reminder of several important, relevant facts:

report yandev threads

Cuck-Dev, Cuck-Dev!!
You never fooled me!

Don't you mean EvaXephon Threads

CUCK-DEV, CUCK-DEV!!
YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!

You forgot the best parts.

But that's not all! No, here is this:
CUCK-DEV, CUCK-DEV!!
YOU NEVER FOOLED ME!

I don't know the first thing about coding. Could you explain to me why that screencap is an example of bad coding?

You have got to be shitting me. This guy must be the biggest indie vidja lolcow since Phil "SUCK MY DICK, CHOKE ON IT" Fish.

I wish, but it's all true. You could even point out a few more things, but it's too cringeworthy to remember all.

what is reason for emphasizing yandev = EvaXephon ?
thought it was clear

Oh I forgot my flag

AHAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, daily reminder.
archive.fo/pfwzZ
Even Kotaku's catching on and chanting the copypasta. He might as well take what he can get from the first studio that still wants him, make the censored game he wants as fast as possible, and go back to being a nobody NEET. Best case scenario.

He uses strings as parameters for his methods, is using the == operator for strings of all things (one of the first things you are taught as a proper programmer is NEVER to do this), and all the if-else clauses are unneeded and can be replaced by a more concise and efficient switch-case structure.

It's not often that I have zero sympathy for someone. Remember: Pride comes before the fall. When he finally fails completely, it will be because he refused to admit his own failings.