exhentai.org/g/997564/a3fcc93df9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is that even a question?

Wrong.

I remember that show when I was a kid, should download it and watch it complete

This one

exhentai.org/g/997564/a3fcc93df9/

best dojinshi

The better question is which one is the most rape-able?

Dragon Queen's what?

An even better question is which one has the most ticklish feet?

That's not a good question.

What a qt, why does the video have so many dislikes?

Did that anime series ever get fully translated?

Homosexuals

Dragon Quest 7 is worse dragon quest
Maribel is shit
hell all party members are meh as fuck except Rulf

Story time?

Seconded. DQ6 is second-worst.

Alena is best girl. Bianca as close second.

It's too early for a boner

Best girl

Got DQ7 on 3DS yesterday just for something to play until March 3rd, and I really like the anthology feel to the plot, where you're just going through different islands and each one has its own separate self-contained story. It's comfy. But goddamn is the game itself boring as fuck. I read the job system doesn't come in to play until 20 or so hours in and even then it's a grindy mess so fuck that. And the writing is fucking atrocious. Any recommendations for a traditional-feeling JRPG that isn't shit?

I watched it too.

If you're interested, they added content from that series to the mobile game Dragon Quest of the Stars.

It would be great if someday they decided to make a game entirely based on it.

Objectively the best dq girl.

Pippa is best girl.

I bet there's a lot of lewd fanart of this scene.

Yeah, Dragon Quest 8. That's not a joke; DQ7 is often agreed upon as the worst DQ game because its pacing is slow and the game itself is hella boring. DQ8 on the other hand has much better characters, a faster/more traditional pace, and replaces the job system with a skill point system that starts rewarding you early on. And if you want to remain in the DQ world but don't want to play 8, see if you can find a copy or pirate Dragon Quest 4 or 5 on the DS, they're both solid (and 4 is my favorite in the series).

If you want outside of DQ, then Radiant Historia or 4 Heroes of Light on the DS, or Bravely Default on the 3DS.

DQ7 is usually regarded as a love it or hate it game from my experience. It's slow paced and grindy, but at the same time it's the most addictive if you have the right kind of autism. DQ2, the NES version at least, is the one I see most people call the worst, because the devs didn't even play-test it before they shipped it out.

Thanks user. I'll return it and get VIII instead and see how I go.

I really do like DQVII, the little island stories are nice but what I really like most is the monster classes.
It makes me think of the DQM games I'll never get to play again

Look up a skill point distribution guide if you need extra help but really you should be good. If you don't look one up, just make sure someone on your team has a high crit rate attack like Lightning Thrust or Executioner for metal slime hunting.

That's fair. I actually never hear anyone talk about DQ2 and I guess that explains why.

None of you put up the Female Warrior from DQ3. I mean, two of you put up Debora and Maya, so there's still hope for you lot, but still.

Also, yes, fully aware last pic is not Female Warrior. Like I said, Maya is a perfectly respectable choice.

Also, it just hit me that none of you posted Jessica either! Get your asses in gear already!

Have you forgotten that time travel exists in DQV? Just take the daughter with you back in time.

Yeah, after the first game exploded in popularity they tried to rush a sequel as fast as they could to capitalize on it, and it shows. Supposedly the Super Famicom remake fixed some of the issues the original had, but I haven't played it myself so I can't say for sure.

Jessica fucking drives my dick crazy.

Horse fuck toy.

Such an underrated waifu.

You shut your filthy whore mouth.

Hey, don't get angry at me just because you're waifu needs an actual horse cock to be properly satisfied.

Kek. That's been reversed before and the hero got mind broken.

I bet you believe it was rape too, top fucking heh. She wanted the horse D from the get go, she simply wasn't willing to admit it.

I recognize that artist. Man who would be godly if he weren't such a lazy fuck. I mean his art is still godly I just with he would make more stuff. Must have a day job or something.

best girl

Minds don't break not like Japanese animes or doujins. To top it off I meant the one where the main character from the samew game was captured not her, and the monster was female not male. Bianca runs in later with guards to save him and he's mind broken. Besides she ain't my waifu and I've never even played the game she was in. My waifu is Demona from Gargoyles man.

im pretty sure she has a huge tasty horsecock under that loincloth.

any futa dous about those brown DQ girls?

sure

Those are all about her getting horsed. Horse cock on women is my fetish

You know you can just search women x feral on gelbooru or something and find tons of it?

just go to e621 you furfag

Shut up dubsman what do you know?!

i know there is a LOT of horsecocks in e621

okay. You're telling that to the wrong guy though.

really? i mean its the custom around here to unconditionally love horsecocks

Custom around e621 maybe, but not here.

sure buddy, if it helps you sleep

Nah mate, I like horse on women/girl action. Unfortunately, that material isn't as plentiful as I would wish, so sometimes I end up with monster horse on human female instead.

Hey, where's a good place to score the DQ games after DQIII and the translations to them if not already translated roms. Actually maybe just need to find DQIV and how's the Wii at playing DQVII PS1?

Only one that's agreed upon as the worst is DQVI since it was a letdown after all the things you got in DQV and whatever DQVII had which was likely length and more content and then you have DQIX where the fanbase is split down the middle on liking it and hating it because it's like an offline MMO (that lost content if you don't have an action replay or whatever to change what's in the DQVC and get you the legacy boss maps).

Find a magic dimension traveling device too and you can score loli Red and Milly.

She seems to appreciate your vomit on her.

Ah, DQIV was NES and Playstation.

Fuck you, poser.
You're nowhere near as good as Trannyanon at finding the trannies.

We can talk, user.
I've only played the 3DS versions of 7 and 8, and gave 7 up on the past version of the animal town.
In 8, I just got up to Dhoulmangus in the Shadow Realm and am grinding up to 30, because 26 is getting my shit pushed in.

I wonder how many people who played it first on 3DS were surprised by what happens after you beat him.

Pavo best girl

I know, but someone has to take up the legacy now that the real one is gone.

Okay nigger, what is your favorite quest(or mission or segment or section or whatever you want to call it) in the entire series? Mine is the fire and water ring quest in DQV because of the waifus.

Also, what's your opinion on Dragon Quest VI? I think it had on of the better stories in the series(the little "episodes", or whatever, were consistently well written, at least by DQ standards), but the gameplay wasn't the best. Constantly having to travel between worlds got kind of tedious, and I was a little annoyed that you had to until after the first act of the game to be able to pick classes for your characters. I don't think it's bad at all, but it can never keep me interested for long amounts of time.

This. She's been my favorite Dragon Quest girl in terms of aesthetics since I played DQ IV (which was only two years ago, so it hasn't been that long).

Not him, but man DQ VI was disappointing. It felt like it took me forever to finish it when it wasn't actually that long. I played it after playing I-V pretty much back to back. VII I liked though. I heard somewhere not long ago that VI had the best villain, which just seems crazy. Deathmore just sorta showed up. I had spent most of the game just wandering and suddenly everyone was talking about the real big bad,

If DQX came over and was Switch only; would anyone buy the Switch just for it?

Jessica.

Jessica is best Girl.

What the fuck is this? Some Sephiroth tier special attack?