twitter.com/8ch_v/status/832276490855206913
twitter.com/8ch_v/status/832619386473115649
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not suspicious at all

Bot.

For what purpose?

But why

report that account

It's not like the actual 8ch twitter is any less obnoxious. What's the big deal?

I heard about this a while ago, I believe codemonkey made these bots, there is one for Holla Forums too but I don't know about any others.

From what I hear, Holla Forums is recruiting shitposters on reddit and facebook. Seems many of the parties that have tried for years to destroy this site are just aiming to make it unusable by increasing shitposting and normalfag presence as much as possible.

I asked about it myself, Jim denies it but its probably his.

nah, Holla Forums also has a bot.

probably.

Otherwise, lets go make very retarded threads that will trigger twatter then report the account.

don't, it's not like people will come here from twitter anyway

twitter.com/devolverdigital/status/832253005286236160

>You retweeted and liked it

I'll worry when I see the shit threads and posters.

for now I'll take it as a cute gesture.

also

WHERES RUINER DEVOLVER?

WHERE IS THE GOD DAMN GAME??

God, I'm so fucking sick of hearing about Holla Forums or Holla Forums I could scream.

You're about a Gamergate too late to say that

Not mine, some user noticed it from the other thread. here

Fuck you Satan, if this increases the chance of shitposting, fine, and if it increases the amount of cancerous retards who'll make clickbait articles and other dumb shit like steal from us, well, fuck.

FUCKING GAYMERGAYS

HOW DOES HE FUCK UP EVERY TIME?
IS IT GENETIC?

I fucking hate this website
for fucks sake. why can't the normalfags just ignore this place. why did they have to turn this website to reddit 2.0 as well. why are there people here that want it to be reddit 2.0.

so you're worried right now then?

Firetires did have the unfortunately belief that redditors would not cause any problems and fit in just perfectly. Either way, we don't need, nor want this kind of social media integration bullshit.

I can understand the frustration, but that doesn't change the fact that we've had a parasitic group of shitposters who have tried on numerous occasions to destroy this site. Go ask /tg/ about their experiences with Holla Forums if you don't believe it.

So how many years have you been worried for now?

Don't worry user, I'll probably promote someone who'll raid and dox the fuckers.

you can't possibly be this fucking blind. good to know that there's not going to be a change and things will just keep getting worse. false hope is in some ways worse than no hope.

Your fucking repeating digits gets you some mercy, you Kike Overlord, but you better have a look out for that bot, don't like normalfags or butthurt fanboys come in and shit in our shit.

of course, the best medicine against normalfags is humility. Also I always get rid of the console war retards.

Bullshit you kike-sucking faggot. There's an overwatch thread up right now that's nothing but shitposting, it has literally zero discussion about the game, just like every other one, and you not only leave it up but delete posts asking for it to be taken down. You don't give a flying fuck about anything except the money that shills put in your pocket. Ride a cockrocket straight into the sun, you piece of shit.

Even 4chan mods can do that shit.
Question since its just going to be deleted soon, why are some avatarfags above others? For example, Marche doesn't do much other than shitpost but his gildafag twin pretty much got physically removed.

My frustration is rooted in there being little to no perceptible change in the workings or day-to-day activities of a board but people insist there's a fucking parasite somewhere in there anyways, to use /tg/ as another staging-ground again there were two guys from Holla Forums who started a thread, it got deleted because it was Holla Forums bait, understood why it was deleted and left peaceably, but then another Holla Forums guy did the same thing and sperged the fuck out about it, eventually being banned and crying about subversion the whole time. Nowadays there'd be people leaping to the conclusion that it was obviously Holla Forums pretending to be Holla Forums instead of what the case actually was, that it was just a Holla Forums memelord who couldn't keep it in his pants.

It's an absolute mess of both political boards staging fights, blaming eachother for their own actions, occasionally getting the mark right and correctly sussing the other out, and overall turning other boards into their pissing grounds.

Marky-boy I've got a lot of words for you on that matter but this isn't the time or place for it. You also haven't responded to or given any other signal you've even read any of my emails past the first couple that I sent months ago.

The moderation accepts them, and the locals don't repel them.

This is proof that kikes are subhuman.

the same reason some non-video game threads get deleted and others don't. it's completely on the whims of whoever the mod is that's looking at it at that time. it's clear this board has no firm grasp on anything and it's just a shitposting haven living off of recycled template shit and reddit users flowing in.

I don't keep track of the GG threads, so it's probably because Marche never gets reported.

feel free to post it in the next meta thread

That explanation is almost palpable, you get off the hook this time jew

Now I'm curious. Which threads are kept track of, and why ?

When's next meta thread? I have absolutely no idea if or where there's a schedule for these anymore because of how often they get supported, scrapped, and supported again.

We take care of whatever is reported, we also browse the board quite often so we take care of shit we see when using the board

Do you ever post lolicon on the administrator IRC to weed out normalfags? Honest question.
Answer it jew.

I don't do IRC.

IRC made Ryuko edgy

How the fuck do you communicate with your board vols then you fucking jew

Holla Forums and Holla Forums both have them. I assume Holla Forums got one too by now, based on board popularity.

JUST

i bet he uses discord

We have our own chat room.

we even have our own emojis

I know exactly the incident you're talking about. The guy who kept spamming infographics and sperging about women. Then he started kicking and screaming and crying about Holla Forums taking over when he got his shit slapped by the BO.

You know why people assume it's Holla Forums? Because leftists idiots have an heavy disposition towards making a point to misunderstand their opponents and then misrepresent them by pretending they act the exact way they think they act like.

Think feminists faking twitter harassment who think that everyone who hates them is a "Meninist" who wants them to get back in the kitchen and stay out of STEM fields.

Holla Forums doesn't do that shit because the vast majority of legacy boards were tempered in the same fires as Holla Forums. We all share very similar attitudes and behaviors with Holla Forums, which is why I can go and post on Holla Forums all day and never once see the kind of faggotry that was cropping up and getting banned on /tg/ a few months ago.

Thanks for the information, jew

DELETE THIS

Can we get the bot to post something that's against twitter rules and ?

that's actually a great idea. if it's just a bot it'll pick up gore and whatever racist shit that's posted. just make some of those what games can i kill niggers in threads and it'll be over.

I'll also ban you for shitting up the board.

Just report the CP bot when it makes a post.

Hello ?

twitter.com/8ch_v/status/832229979005935616 is already good

go eat a cake mark

oh no a 10 minute ban or whatever the fuck. what a tradegy. once you get your shit straight and put the min ban time to a week it'll actually start stopping shitposters.

done. i also picked some of the tweets that have the word faggot in the op just for good measure.

twitter.com/8chtech
twitter.com/8chweapons
twitter.com/8chpol
twitter.com/8chleftypol
twitter.com/8chbane
twitter.com/8____n
twitter.com/8chaus
twitter.com/8ch_x
twitter.com/8ch_tv
twitter.com/8chchristian
twitter.com/8chnew

You can't tell me this isn't cuckmonkey or jim doing this

Not really, because the screaming about Holla Forums subverting other boards wasn't a constant thing until just recently, and this happened before that. My point was people thought it was a retard from Holla Forums, not representative of the board as a whole instead of immediately jumping to a groundless conclusion that it was Holla Forums because "Holla Forums would never do that". Holla Forums has its own problems with memelords screeching about Holla Forums, leftypol, CTR, etc with no evidence (or worse, it's obviously them and you're wrong if you don't agree) in the same vein as the faking feminists you bring up, so let's not start going into Holla Forums being too virtuous to fall into the same traps as their enemies.

They've been multiplying, right under our shitposts!

here's some good ones as well

twitter.com/8ch_v/status/831683855287324672
twitter.com/8ch_v/status/831680955874029568
twitter.com/8ch_v/status/831205899343585280
twitter.com/8ch_v/status/831205519847067648
twitter.com/8ch_v/status/831205140443000838
twitter.com/8ch_v/status/831204760090931200 there's a whole lot of these ones

:^)

Never heard of leekyforums or all those other post scrapping sites?

Thank goodness a /monster/ twitterbot doesn't seem to exist.

My point is that when Holla Forums is shitposting, it's distinct, but at the same time, not as disruptive or as obnoxious as, say, the kind of faggots who pop in every thread to whine about "clintrump drones" taking over the site.

At the end of the day, there's no argument to be had whether we should allow Holla Forums or Holla Forums. Holla Forums is the cancer and they represent all the worst shit that helped ruin halfchan and politics at large. Holla Forums can be a gaggle of faggots too, but I'd rather have 100 Nazi Pepe posting Holla Forumsacks on every board than have Holla Forums and their ilk tolerated at all.

why choose. get rid of both without mercy when they spill out of their shitholes and start offtopic junk. it's not exactly hard to see when someone is out to start another politics derail or a shitty thinly veiled politics thread.

I'd much sooner have neither be heavily tolerated outside of their playpens. This isn't really a one-or-the-other issue when both can be weeded out and dealt with.

Who's that cat girl?

not a cat for starters.

Remember Hollaforums?

Oh, and Mark, if those twitter bots also links a tweet to fucking CP spam thread, we're kinda fucked.

twitter.com/8ch_v/status/832276490855206913
REV UP THE OVENS

Oh, you better tell Jim and Codemonkey about this, unless they have a filter for that shit on their bots or not.

no, the twitter bot is fucked.
Anyways mass report this
I don't know if letting the Holla Forums bot stay is a good thing since while it gives them visibility.

Was that the fake site that copied our posts to pretend it was a forum?

They can only stop bots from posting here, not the ones that scrap posts and copy them on twitter.

To deal with those bots just make them tweet offensive shit and report them.

It gave us random names, too. You can still find old 4am threads if you look carefully.

What's the point of the fake site anyway? it's not an archive site because it only copies the first 50 posts if I remember correctly.

I always had a theory that if I wanted to kill an imageboard all I'd have to do is get it popular on normalfag sites. Imageboards, and other niche forums, are like that piece of toast that fell behind the oven. They thrive when nobody knows about them, and sometimes they produce cool things like penicillin. When people know about them, they get cleaned up.

Well, that's what happened to halfchan.

There's several other bots other bots of the other boards, this needs to be addressed by Jim and Codemonkey, Jesus, can't remember how that cuck moot handled this shit.

That's what I don't like how these types of fucking bots.

Ad revenue parasite site apparently.

Grayson I know you're behind this

All according to keikaku.

For what purpose. Seriously im fucking confused

The only reason I can think of is since their numbers have duplicated with newfag influx

I am a lefty but Holla Forums is cancer, they actively recruit from reddit and other shitty websites. That being said trump winning and all the shit on social media probably resulted in Holla Forums bringing newfags here but at least they don't actively try to do it.

In truth if we had no political boards getting us media attention Holla Forums would probably be in a much better state than it is now, although possibly slower. I say possibly because it seems like a lot of older posters have just left, so much of the board is shitposting and dipshits trying to fit in by posting regurgitated greentext crap and pointless vitriol.

THE TIME FOR WORRY IS LONG OVERDUE THEN, FATSO.

Remember to self-moderate, you stupid fucking nigger.

twitter.com/8ch_v/status/832619386473115649

AH HA IS THIS OUR CHANCE?

What was this? It's gone now.