NEW CPY hint

"sz?"

Proof: layer13.net/rls?id=7714803

23% chance its Tales of Berseria
16% chance its Dishonored 2
15% chance its Hitman

No one cares about how pretentious cpy wants to be. Don't waste our time unless you know what it is, namefaggot.

Hoping its tales of berseria

You do not insult the italian gods

I'd like to give the new Hitman a try. I haven't heard much about it, but what little I did sounded somewhat positive.

what brought you to that conclusion?

I don't think always-on can be circumvented can it?

so scene cracker faggots now tease and leave hints about what they're working on rather than just coming out with it? the internet is such fucking aids now it's ridiculous.

of course it can be, if it has single player content

Just need to RE the server infrastructure behind it, people have done it before and I don't see why they couldn't do it again.
Unless you mean just the SP content in which case most of it is offline as far as I can tell.

here is your (you). cracking denuvo takes weeks, and these hints always make the wait more bearable. where have you been past year?

It can, there was a pirated asscreed 2.

Wow yeah it's unheard of for scene cracker faggots to be egotists doing it for e-peen rather than Robin Hood heroes giving people free games.

It's been done before on a greater scale. How do you think MMO private servers work? By reverse-engineering the entire server software.

asscreed 2 was always online?

not looking at fucking hints and doing something else? it's the same fucking reason no one should watch trailers and instead just start looking into the game once it's out and use information from idiots that have jumped in and bought it. I don't give a shit what sort of trailers or marketing (that's basically what this is, a publicity stunt) you shit out. call me when the product is out and I can get my hands on it.

if it's so fucking hard and timeconsuming then maybe work on it instead of doing shitty hints to get your dick sucked by faceless internet people.

how fucking new are you?

DIDF has arrived

its on the first page of Holla Forums faggot, so its kinda hard not to look at it. Also people are genuinely excited about denuvo getting BTFO.
its literally two fucking letters on a page of their less significant release

Come on dude.

Not now, but at release, yeah.

I just realized he could be some buthurt denuvo emplyee

(czech'd)
Calling it now that it will be Tales of Berseria.

FUCK YOU BANDAI-NAMCO!

When is Total War Warhammer getting cracked?

never
ever

Why even care?

People would have to like it for it to be cracked to begin with.

it doest matter their just going for scraps at this point
sniper elite 4 got revamped denuvo and its not going to gdt cracked
cpy will regret provoking denuvo by cracking re7 fast now their show is over haha

(you)

it'd be cool if it was dishonored 2 but either way every game they crack is funny even if I don't give a fuck about them. The REVII release was fucking glorious though, that and the dump of the emails and presentation slides.

The greatest anti-piracy method these companies have going for them is that the majority of the games that use them are utter shit

And some people here have the audacity to claim that there are no shills on this board.

That sort of retardation isn't competent enough to get hired user. They do it for free.

Even if they manage to secure it back up; It doesn't matter because the only games that use denuvo are bad games not worth playing.

It happened on Simcity too

And didn't it happen in like one week, and it was more playable than the cucked always online paid version which EA justified was unplayable without said always online?

Total Warhammer, thanks cpy

I hope

Dishonored 2 just like Mafia III & Watch Dogs 2 = trash, not worth even downloading torrent.

Total War Warhammer seems floppy too. The only game that would be worth to test is Hitman.

yes, yes and yes

Simcity was overpriced and got too much hate, but the online function was actually useful. The only thing that game did wrong was the map size.

Besides the DLC kikery and Denuvo Total WaWa is really good, it gets near Shogun 2

How can people still give this shitty company money is beyond me.
I wish they just burned, second best thing would be that they just stick to sports even with their monopolistic licensed bullshit, at least they wouldn't pollute anything else and would't get exclusive licenses such has Star Wars.

Point and laugh

Sorry, you're talking nonsense here. At the very worst it's just more of the same.

I don't, the IP and its videogames are nothing without the expanded universe or LucasArts.
I'm just saying that EA are turbo monopolistic kikes and that as it could have gotten it would certainly have been better off the hands of EA exclusivity.

Worst part is knowing that both these companies will never fucking die.

Its mediocre garbage, but you're right, at least its bearable.

aye, they started as business and they were always about business, nothing good will come out of that shitty company

I seem to recall this being said about the not "revamped" denuvo. Look how that turned out. Denuvo can run from crackers, but they can't hide.

How long have you been practicing to be a retard?

so why should i give a shit

call me when something like beseria shows up

wait i think i'm reading this wrong, ignore me

You have to go back

fuck off evil dog

Eat shit you stupid mutt

Begone, vulgar mongrel!