OH GOD NO.

SONY IS KILL.

PS NOW WAS THEIR LAST HOPE.

sorta like onlive but it apparently actually works, aka fucking nothing

it's just PSNow, nice clickbait retard

What song is being discontinued?

nice clickbait faggot

what was it Holla Forums?

I just dont know who in their right mind would. Most normalfags have macs and netflix like whaaat?

Eh.

There better be a fucking successor to VITA though. Nintendo played their hand. You can't just not respond to that shit.

I can already feel the Sony Defense Force mobilized and dispatching into this thread

What the fuck is PSNow?

Online streaming for games. Sony's final Jew form.

I bought a Playstation TV for cheap so I could play Vita games. I booted up the machine once and then realized that I would never want to play Vita games except for Gravity Rush which doesn't even work on PSTV.

streaming video games

This is Sony's ultimate dream for the games industry, a product you sell to an end user is not optimal, it's a one time fee and it can be resold, even in the event of digital sales a player can play for hundreds of hours from one payment, but a product you lease to a user who pays you a constant fee, this is a perfect business model.

yeah I'm confused too

SONNNYYYYYYYY!

I guess Sony decided to give your Smart TV™ a lobotomy.

You can still watch those games on Youtube, there is no difference here.

Considering you can now play psv games from usb why wouldn't you?

WAIT
Will I be unable to play PS3 online after this or will it just mean I can't download PS3 games or get system updates?

complete and total stop of any updates and support. I like how 2015 TVs support is already over.

Thats PSNow you retard.

So I can still play games online and buy shit, I just can't winge to Sony if and when I get hacked?

Why do faggots do this shit?