Coping with power levels IRL

Its gone from the best job ever to worst job ever in the space of 24 hours. Fuck my life.

That's life, mate.

And some of you may have even experienced

nice blog fam

And here I am, shitposting from my cozy IT office job in the middle of the day.

Have you branched out into other media much, OP?

Also, obligatory pic.

I see a new movie now and again, I'm up to date on Game of Thrones and kind of Walking Dead so I can chime in a bit if someone talks about those.
I don't think I can name a song or a musician from after 2005.
I can talk about cars and fixing shit a little bit. Sports? Complete silence, maximum autism.

lmao you what m8? Most normalfags would find that weird as shit, believe me.

This. People would probably be more comfortable hearing some autist rant about vidya than some potential cannibal quoting philosophers.

quentin was autistic
doesn't make his points any less valid

Nice blog, op

If your ringtone is recognizably autistic even to normalfags, it's a shit ringtone
This applies to everything

You mean I shouldn't use "Gas the Kikes" as a ringtone anymore?!

ask to be reassined back to your previous post

You'd think that would be obvious, but some people would legitimately think it's alright to do that

Ask for euthanasia, OP.

It rarely gets worse than this, come on

Did you make firm eye contact during that conversation?

I was asked once by a co-worker if I play video games and I said no/not really and that was the end of that. Never brought games up again. ez game

been a NEET since graduating, haven't done shit except play video games and be a complete sonbasket

Have you considered being a musician?

explain

You should try to play an instrument, like bass, guitar, keyboards, singing, or drumming. It could pay off well and if not, it makes you look like less of a NEET.

He wants you to get a hobby other than vidya. Music, drawing, writing… All the "artistic" hobbies are actually pretty fun to do, and make you sound extremely interesting and cool to normalfags

jesus fuck user what are you doing
never ever try to reconnect with people if you don't have your shit together, it's just depressing

i've always wanted to become better at writing stories, especially writing fantasy. but i feel like anything i would write would just be shameless copies of things i've already seen or read

Ehh, sucks to be them then. I was a NEET for 3 years and I don't think I missed much of anything.

Quentin was just a teenager when he made that shit, user.
He was a troll. He's also apparently a legit pedo now, he doesn't really troll much anymore but he 100% in earnest defends pedophilia because "muh Greeks, muh Romans".

If you cant write, then draw or play music. If you cant do either, see if you want to be a conscript or a construction worker. If you cant do either, be a teacher or flip hamburgers

sasuga, /r9k/.

Way to be, /neet/.

Sure is no-dev in here.

quentin is a case for why imageboards should be banned

user pls

And now I get to play videogames nearly all day at work without people bugging me until something breaks, and I get paid extra. for being the "tech person".

Turning it off and on again is fucking magic to these people.

Comfy pass-times. I've a friend who is a programmer (and a good idea-guy) and our goal is to create something S.T.A.L.K.E.R-esque with Vapourwave A E S T H E T I C.

Sounds bitchin', let us know how it goes huh?

NEET who plays several instruments and does music on the PC as a hobby. How exactly does this pay off?

No. We were both working.

>"This wouldn't have happened if you had just bought a real computer user"
Life is suffering

Not just handheld games, but RPGs especially play just fine.

Create an alternate personality and find something about being a normir you can enjoy.

As miserable as you may be, consider how miserable normalfags must be. Maybe they don't even realize it, but they are living in pure misery.

These are people whose only sources of entertainment and enjoyment are banal tv shows, (((holllywood))) bullshit movies with shit writing and terrible characters, and even when they do indulge in vidya, the only shit they can get hyped for are the games Triple Ayyy studios have told them to be hyped for.

You may be suffering around them, but at least you're not the kind of faggot who was certain that No Man's Sky was going to be the only game they'd play for the rest of their lives because IGN and Kotaku told them the game was limitless.

Nice blog faglord. Reported.

Well it was nice almost having a friend I guess

Jesus, what kind of shit are you into?

Right now we're just learning the engine and blocking out the world with the generic hl2 assets which we will later replace. Our idea is to have autistic trading and economy between five major settlements each representing a different industry with prices adjusted for what they produce/need.

Sounds shit faget

In fact, using any kind of keyboard shortcut that isn't Ctrl C is computer hacker magic to them.

Fuck, I get asked to sort out letter formats in word because people don't understand how to add a page break.

Can't you just specifically request the night shift? Most people don't want it, and it probably pays less, so there's no reason for them to say no to you. Just make up some bullshit excuse like that you have a part-time job during the day or sensitive eyes and your doctor recommends you avoid sunlight, or whatever.

checkout doing the night audit for a hotel. Slow paced, vidya all night.

what? Graveyard shifts usually have overnight premiums depending on the field.

Now now user, anal vore isn't a hobby you share.

FEMALE!

Your best hope at getting some busey
As a drawfag I can tell you this gets you absolutely nothing from normalfags except a brief "Wow, very nice" if they happen to see your work.
Nobody cares. Literally nobody. Even if you're published. You'd have to be George RR Martin himself and even then normalfags might not care.

What are they?

I was the tech guy in my family before we ever even owned a computer because I had a SNES and I could tune the TV stations and mess with the brightness and colour on the screen.

I couldn't program to save my life and I couldn't even build a PC.

Making meaningful social connections nowadays is even more a fucking chore because of these normalfags and their god damn fixations on finding subcultures I happen to fit in and flooding into them.

I don't want to sound like an advice brodude who comes here now and again trying to save the pathetic nerds but you could put your patrician tastes aside for a bit and just chill with the plebs for a while.
Play some Cawadoody with them, watch some Avengers movies with them or whatever garbage they like and just do it for social side of it. Some people are still pretty cool and fun to be around even if they've never heard of Dark Souls.
If you don't learn to put up with plebs how are you ever going to put up with a GF?
And you don't want a nerdy gamer grill.
You really fucking don't.

Yeah great point he made

Please make something original instead of hopping on a bandwagon so you can pander to imageboards

I've been listening to vapourwave and similar styles since before it became a meme. I'm just a huge fan of trippy cyberpunk.

you didn't need to put a full stop there though man, a good way to continue a conversation is ending a sentence with a question. i.e.: "I don't play either, I'm on PC and I've been enjoying (insert least autistic game you enjoy), how about you guys?"

Simple and easy, and given that there are two or more of them one of them is bound to say a game that you're also interested in.