thepiratebay.org/torrent/3593146/Alien_vs_Predator_2___Primal_Hunt
stargatebase.net/files/avp2/UMP2/ImpHunter-sUk_pack.rar
tbbcbase.net

youtube.com/watch?v=PYbkmipLXy0

Other urls found in this thread:

kingskins.avpunknown.com/ccount/click.php?id=41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kool

We already have an Alien (vs Predator vs Colonial Marine) thread, user.

Trust me, you'll need 2. We need both positive and negative threads and for them to be separate.

No.

Fuck you.

No fuck your father deep in the ass, you frilly gay boy.

Pretty shitty, I wish AvP2 was still alive

kek'd

fuk yeah!!!

What about UMP2?

UMP2 is great too, I heard an UMP3 was going to be released, but I kept hearing that since 2015.

Oh there was also the Payback Time mod and the Canon Launcher used for hosting and managing mods. Supposedly the Payback TIme mod requires UMP2 (which is 7GB worth of content) and also requires Canon Launcher if you wanna host without crashing.

Payback Time mod again hasn't been updated since June 2016. I hope a 0.2 is coming up next or some bigger update which changes the gameplay in a meaningful way.

AVP2 still feels like playing Quake or any arcade game for that matter. It requires a slower gameplay for simulation and other genres of games similar to Fallout.

Is there a way to fix the alien night vision? It doesn't work on my system for some reason.

There's a mod for that.

kingskins.avpunknown.com/ccount/click.php?id=41

To run the Vision Mode Fix, type the following in the menu options command line exactly as follows:
-rez custom/VISIONFIX.rez
or
-rez visionfix.rez

why would you ever want such a thing?

Oh I got a little song written just for you.

Oooohhhh you will never ride an APC to Dixen to Dixie Dixen all the way
You will never fly a dropship or command a spaceship with Mother being a typical AI bitch.
Your soul will be long dead before an open world Fallout clone of Aliens happens
20th century fox will never unfuck the clusterfuck that is Predator + Aliens in the same franchise.
You will never play as Weyland Yutani managing your bio labs, corrupt corporate bases and eating alien jelly like a boss.
You will never play as Newt trying to survive 30 days on Hadley's Hope before Ripley out of a sudden appears, but you're already too scared to trust anyone.
You will never not struggle to get any little enjoyment out of AVP2, Avp2010, Isolation.
Aliens will always be ruled by cheap-thrills taken from arcade games.
There will never be an Alien+Aliens simulator.
You will never rape every woman, man, child as an alien.
You will never play the Thief 1 clone of Aliens
You won't be playing the Assassins Creed clone of Aliens anytime soon.

You know you can always mod the game.

Dropped.

heh reminds me of this
AvP1 modern remake never ever

Why do they hate us?