4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite 3d platformer?

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/dpt/dpt_primer.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

super undertale 64

Stop edging me and kill yourselves already.

Original trilogy on the whole. Don't make me pick, they're all great.

I get my physics test later this morning, what do you guys think I got on the test?

I felt pretty good about it, no reason I got below a 90 imo

Morning everyone!

Can hear my mom getting ready for work as we speak. Which means I'll actually have the house to myself finally. The onahole was pretty crazy, got to try it out some yesterday anyway.

Back on wind waker, also playing some f zero gx. Unlocking stuff in this is annoying though.

100!

Hows your day going user?

Are 2 and 3 as good as 1? Its the only one I played.

Do anything fun today user?

Nah I didnt get 100, i know for a fact.

If you know you got some answers wrong why didn't you just do them right in the first place huh?

>Devolves into Wild Arms discussion instead since OP used abbreviation of "WA" instead of the actual series name in his post.
I find it funny it actually drummed up discussion there.

Yes, and they evolve on the mechanics as well (such as adding a flutter and ledge grabbing, while being built around those abilities). They are a bit different though, as they're not just straight up collecting and platforming, but have a number of optional challenges NPCs will give you. Spyro 3 also adds additional characters to play as for certain stages: Shiela and Sgt. Byrd are pretty alright, while Bentley's a bit underused, and Agent 9 is pretty much a prototype of Ratchet (and a bad one at that; I'm glad they got that initial attempt out of the way with a side character, rather than R&C1 being that bad).

Wait those have anime and manga? How are those?

No kidding. I'll have to get those and play them soon. Spyro 1 always has a lot of nostalgia with me because it was on my demo disk so I played that first bit a fucking ton.

Dead thread niggers. And I remember the times this thread would hit 750 posts

Blame the mods and all the shitposting that followed. Pretty sad really. It'll probably pick up some tomorrow when the weekend starts at least.

Hows your day user?

3D

is PD

because you should only have eyes for me

I'll give you 3 servings of D and all you gotta do is

STAY UP ALL NIGHT

There are some off days but it seems general interest has died. I don't blame them, I got tired of coming here and talking about the same stuff with the same people.

I've lost control, but in the chaos I found salvation.

Work today was slow as shit, which is a nice change of pace since last night nearly killed me.

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2. And Banjo-Kazooie. I can't really choose one.

Galaxy 2 prolly monica

shieeet i cain't balee u fukn a robot fo'really tho

u ain't get banned for makin a beatles thread on /a/ tho?

nice pep monica

A little bit. I'm sleepy as fuck so that's a good sign
I like this one

I don't get it, are you being ironic or legit? Monica this, Monica that fuck off. I actually get angry reading your nigger babble, it's fucking obnoxious.

What'd you find user?

Never played a banjo game before, how are they?

My like fucking a piece of rubber really. Or silicone or plastic or something.

Whys that a good sign?

I like you user.

mah bad slime i'm finna dial it bak lil

das wut i b sayn tho monica dem synthetics gotsta go

Fun as hell. Awesome music and tons of shit to collect.

I've admittedly still got the anime backlogged (need to move a DVD player into my room; got a boxed set for $6 so I might as well watch it) and have been trying to figure out which hosting site/translation group did the best job with the manga. In my years both here and back on halfchan, I would rarely see Twilight Venom brought up (be it on /a/, Holla Forums, or /vr/), but I know at least once an user said they found it rather decent. Never seen Flower Thieves brought up though, so I have no real clue as to its quality other than it having been deemed worthy of scanlation by fans.

Yeah, Insomniac was pretty good back then, and up through the PS2 as well (though by then Universal had taken Spyro elsewhere). Shame they're run by virtue signaling cucks these days.

I didn't make the thread, nor was I the one that initially derailed it either. Tried to keep my posts having something to do with the anime as well, so I don't think they're going to ban me.

Nah dunno if I can go back to just a hand anymore tobeho fam

This shit is tight almost too tight

Does it ever get frustrating? Lots of 3d platformers just get on my nerves after a while.

good times, long gone
like tears in the rain

Sleepy at 2 means asleep before 3 and hopefully awake well before noon

I haven't played it in well over a decade and I'm still not sure how I ever beat the elevator shaft level

Wait how have you not watched the anime with all your autism for the series? And can't your pc just play it?

hah
naw fo'really tho monica how'd u keep yo dick up w/ how 3d yo hand iz n shit

ayyyyyooooooo das ryt

Years of practice

I lost my Ego and found God. The real God not the one spoken of in books. It is every where and we're all part of it. I was thrust back into my shell and regained my Ego but it was now foreign to me. I now recognized the evil within myself and those around me. I went on to witness more evil and drove myself made attempting to comprehend why the world was in such bad shape. I became depressed.

Nothing matters but we continue to exist after our bodies become weak and give out. You will be judged but not in the way you think you will be. The only choice is to attempt to live well and do good deeds. Not because of some scary fire and brimstone but because that's how you're supposed to live and what separates us from the animals. That is God will, that is the message that has been corrupted by all the books and all the so called wise men. Let go of the Ego and live in harmony.

t. not a hippie.

das sum gud shit monica

A 58. When you feel confident is when you're truly in danger.

Dude, im eating. Pls no talk of you fucking your onahole. I dont want this mental image.

I blame Huey for the threads downfall. 100% guilty.

There is only one god and that is a man's waifu.

Shitposting aside, its nice that you at least found something to believe in I guess. What good are you doing in the world user?

Hating niggers and all other assorted shit skins is the highest good so I have no fear of judgment.

ay my nigga, how you been brotha

huey did literally 100% nothing wrong

The thing literally gets stuck to my dick from all the suction from the built in SUCC chambers. Its neat.

What you eating user?

yo a nigga b breezy af monica. huey did a lotta thangz wrong fam, most of all not lettin go u kno fam. keep ya'll heads up.

Y tho? Also that meme is incorrect, Huey did everything wrong.

Nothing anymore. I've lost my appetite.

I do what I can. This is what finally drove me to believe in something: h ttps://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/DPT

It was gifted to me by someone in a trade. I took it assuming it would be a fun drug to put on my resume. Instead I was beating over the head with God's hammer and my eyes were opened. I do not suggest following in my footsteps unless you're mentally strong. I will never consume a drug again casually for as long as I live.

Been a tad lazy about it. And while I have a PS2 in my room, I don't want to wear out the disc drive/motor on DVDs (which I would assume has led to more PS2's going bad than playing games with them due to loading differences). I think there's a DVD player in the garage, but considering how wet this winter's been, I'm not sure if it's water damaged or not.

Anyhow, I'll watch it and try to read the manga soon, and then report back on them.

Synopsis from back of Volume 1:
>"ARMS… mysterious, ultra-rare weapons of almost unbelievable power. So how did Sheyanne Rainstorm come into possession of one? More importantly, ho did the twenty-five year old gunslinger end up in the body of a five year old boy? These are questions Dr. Kiel Arronax would like to see answered. Sheyanne just want to find his original body. On the other hand, fortune hunters Loretta Oratorio and Crimson Noble Mirabelle are only interested in treasure. So why, with the whole wide, wild west to travel, do they keep bumping into each other? They'll dodge gunfighters, con artists, dragons and crazed librarians in search of clues to solve the riddle of the ARMS."

The more you tell him not to, the more he's going to give a review of it. It's like telling a kid he can't do something, that just makes them want to do it more.

Do anything fun today user?

So you part of this cult huh?

Didn't for me. Then again, I'm one of the weird types who didn't mind the obscene amount of collectibles you had to get in DK64.

No I'm not part of a cult but many have tried to recruit me over the years including what is called "the family" which I highly suspect is CIA. I was just well read on drugs and enjoyed taking exotic substances. I was well connected and people gifted me things right out of the lab all of the time.

Nah, hes stopped now thankfully. I needed the mental image out fast.

Only woke up an hour ago and been reading the news. Fun only comes after, later in the day. What about you?

honest 2 god i got a first run ps2 dat run fine to dis very day monica real talk

Man that plot synopsis sounds horrible. Like a 12 year old wrote it honestly.

Whats some of the trippier stuff you tried?

About the same. Waiting for the family to leave so I can onahole and then watch some cute anime.

DPT was the "trippist" but I've done it all. I'm not going to list my resume here it's too long to get into. If you've heard of it I've probably done it. If you have questions about certain substances I'm happy to answer them.

yo i fukt w/ sum shit but dat ryt there is sum shit monica. wut no erowid link monica c'mon nao

u waatch anythin with yo onahole or u jus look at yo figs monica

next step for me to stop being a neet tomorrow - job training application

Yeah, mine's a refurbished fatty. I've had no real issues with it so far (I assume any issues it had got fixed before being resold), but I'd still rather it be games putting wear on it, not movies or shows. I mean, I can just use a DVD player for those.

Yeah, hopefully after watching it I might be able to come up with something better for a summary to try to get people interested if it's worth it. I'm just going by what's on the back cover (I wager it was either SCEA or ADV who wrote that synopsis). Far as I can tell the main character got body jacked leaving the major question of who did it, why, and how to get it back.

u dun make plans 4 tomorrow at 4 am nigga dey plans fo 2 day monica othawise u gonna just spiral yoself into sloth in shieeeet

I forgot why I have to, but I must defend him. For one, he is truly my nigger, I have never seen a better shitposter in all my days.

Haven't we all failed to let go?

Congrats user! Where at?

Know anything that potentiates n20 besides more n20?

Ay yo my love life is private monica

Erowid generally isn't as good for general information as that wiki these days, however their collection of papers is still great for sure.

erowid.org/chemicals/dpt/dpt_primer.shtml

It is "some shit". Unless you feel like changing your out look on life in the span of 2 hours (which feels like eternity) then I suggest staying away from it.

true dat fam but i did use it as a primary dvd watchin device fo quite sum period of time. I'd get a hell of a lot mo use out of it tbh if I set up summa dat ole cfw shit or w/e tho monica.

i neva had a grip 2 begin w/

not b4 da all seein eyes of da dark manx

It gonna have a lot of ss moments I'm guessing?

jus pics of her n shieet then

I'm not well versed in the use of hippy crack but off the top of my head: no, not really. However, if you use a use a traditional psychedelic (LSD, Mushrooms) it can be really fun on the peak. You could also try using K or MXE for a baseline with your hippy crack. Both make any drug better typically and would probably greatly potentiate it. I would start with half your usual baloon before when testing the waters.

Wouldn't be doing whip its if I still had connections to other stuff

I don't want to encourage you but if a mail man comes to your house you have access. Anyone that buys stuff on the street that isn't crack/cocaine/pills/heroin/weed these days is a fool. Everything else is cheaper and of better quality when gotten from the darknet markets.

Oh befriend a chemist, that's what I did.

dam nigga it's like that?

I don't think the PS2 exactly has CFW, but you can use an IDE drive to house homebrew applications like loaders and install games to play with them.

Not sure what their relationships are going to be really, aside from the two rodents being ex-wife and ex-husband of each other, so I imagine some sort of lover's spat deal with them.

True, I feel you. Then again, I have started to regain control monica. It may be too late for me.

I stopped doing all that weird shit years and years ago. Just like to smoke now and again.

Yee I ain't had a good hook up in years.

You not own a ps3?

Fucking Degenerates.

Man you find some weird shit going through Music-Map.

Whats that?

You're the guy talking about sex toys while eating, you got no room to talk!

I've got a PS3, but also just use it for vidya. It's also not a model that can play PS2 games, hence I've got both a fatty PS2 and PS3, which mostly covers Sony's past gen libraries (also have a CFW PSP for PSP games and PS1 games I do't feel like buying without at least first giving a try).

Hey, wanna point and laugh together?

I slept a little, but yeah I should log off to try more sleeping

job corp a governement funded place

I really regret selling my early ps3. Would play a lot more ps2 if I didn't have to set it up.

What would you have to do exactly?

If it's an issue of not enough TV outlets for setting up systems, why not just get a universal selector? I've got one that can socket five systems into it and only uses one slot of plugs on the back of the TV, and you just click the buttons on the top to change what system is outputting to the TV at a given time?

Its more that my room is a mess. I've got a really tiny room with just stacks of games and toys and anime figs and their fucking boxes and trading cards etc etc etc. My closet is stacked to the ceiling with more junk like that and I've got 2 desks in my room to put stuff on. Its hard to find any room to put anything else.

ye ye das wut i meant i think i b getting mah terms confused n shit

shieeeeeeeet
i'm finna go thru mah rolodex n see if i got ne connect left TN way monica

ye ye do it beeeeeg monica

That was you!

Yes. Maybe they'll think about what they've done.

I was watching vids on sex toy reviews while eating dinner yesterday tbh

I never leave the house and don't have money anyway so. Figure I'll find someone when I start working like usual. Only good part about working shitty min wage jobs is that.

i'ma jus bitch about gen 2 right quik tho monica

Ohh right you doing nuzlock shit. Whats your team like now anyway?

That'll show them.

AH MY FUCKING WRIST HURTS AND I WANT TO DO PUSH UPS BUT I CANT BECAUSE THE PAIN IS TOO MUCH TO BEAR I JUST WANT TO GET FIT BUT GOD DAMNIT THE PAIN

How do I fix my wrist? No, I don't know what's wrong with it.

eat it and use the newly gained biomass to grow another

hypno quilava slowpoke, pidgeotto, weepinbell flaafy. lost a geodude, graveller, goldeen n a weakass zubuat.

Watching these threads slowly die has been a pleasure.

mayne if u dun give no info ain't no body finna help u monica.

does it only hurt when you doin pushups? I b doin mad pushups lately n i dun think it should rly involve yo wrist at all tbh. i do it w/ mah watch on w/ no discomfort monica

ikr monica

I'll do it.

it hurts when I put pressure on my wrist

how flexible is it? have you explored it's flexibility lately? how long has it been goin on for? u think iz da bone, a joint or ligament, da muscle gon bad wut?

Congrats! I need to get on that, too.

It's been in pain for a long time, actually. I don't know how long exactly. I will definitely say more than a year. It's flexible, and without any real pain during flexing, but it hurts like fuck if I put pressure on my wrist when my hands placed at a 90 degree angle and when pressed against something with enough pressure, like the ground/floor.

any numbness?

Hi Ritsu.

nah man it's like a sharp pain in my wrist, like a sort of nerve pain that fucking hurts. I don't have any problems lifting weights, but when I bend my wrist to make my hand flat and put pressure (i.e. doing push ups) the pain starts

shieeet if it's chronic like dat i think you gotta go 2 a doctor on that one fam i ain't got no witch docture type shit 4u unfortunately monica.

real talk though guessin maybe a fracture sumn ain't heal quite right

This one time I got really pissed off and punched a hole in the wall and I think I screwed up my arm that way. I guess maybe I can just do some sort of stretches or something.

I burnt my finger on purpose earlier. I held a tiny bit of metal and held a flame onto it until it got so hot it hurt, then just sat there and held it until it cooled down again as it was burning me. I wanted to see if I was any good at hiding pain, I honestly surprised myself, I'm stronger than I thought I was. I think probably the only telling thing was that my eyes went red.

Why am I persecuted so? It's 2017! Stop being such a bad person.