Chart Thread

Share charts for helping to get started with different series, genres, peripherals, consoles, etc.

Sharing a few I have as examples.

Requesting one for the Final Fantasy series if there's one out there.

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/gpgjxq.psd
libregamewiki.org/Real-time_strategy_games
alephone.lhowon.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've been using the same shitty rubber dome keyboard for 7 years and never cleaned behind the keys. Feels good not to be a consumer whore.

bump

Anyone have that vidya music iceberg chart?

All I got is Holla Forums charts.

Old stuff.

Good job, you trolled me.

Why isn't the new Doom on the Hard Games list?
It's so hard dude!
It doesn't have health regen dude!
It doesn't have cover dude!
It's so innovative dude!

Are you trying to be funny? What is the point of this post? To point out you dont like nudoom? We all allready don't like it, that's why it's not on the list.

Are you just trying to ingratiate yourself into the Holla Forums crowd by parroting something everyone allready agrees with in a thread that has nothing to do with it?

What are you doing?

W E W
E W E
W E W

user stop being autistic

I'm not pretending to be anything, I'm pointing out what you are doing and asking why.

It's called paragraph spacing. It's existed for hundreds of years since before reddit, and will exist long after it's dead. Faggot.

But please tell me more about how you dislike (game everyone dislikes) and feel the need to bring it up randomly in threads that have nothing to do with it.

whats with all the PC garbage in "essential patriciancore"? Deus Ex, PST and SS2 are pretty fucking bad games. The witcher 2? Grim fandango? Doom 2 over The Ultimate Doom? Fucking Psychonauts? Jesus it's fucking pathetic. Where's Panzer Dragoon Orta and Panzer Dragoon Saga? Guardian Heroes?

Seriously, the witcher 2? A mediocre demons souls knockoff that gets the absolute basics of game design wrong? What a fucking joke.

The new Simcity and Diablo 3 are bad and detrimental to the majority of people, by restraining them to an internet connection and all the fees and problems that come with it. The biggest problem with it is that both games can be played offline and all their predecessors have been playable offline with the option of playing them online.

Bionic Commando came out within the turmoil of the Next generation craze of post 2007. While trying to bank on the Gears of War fanbase, they have completely alienated their old fanbase by slapping a brand's name on an unrelated product. Problem is, they didn't account for the new fanbase dismissing it as something unknown and "for kids", despite all the bood and dreadlocks.
ReArmed was a far superior product and plain old fun vidya.

Dang I was so close to getting 3 consequtive dubs in a row.

Your SNES guide is old, let me post the most recent one I have.

total bullshit. animations are slower than turds falling out of a rhino's ass. fights against the tiniest fucking enemies take like 3 minutes.

That was funny

Excellent thread bump.

Post icebergs, I know there are many versions of this

chart my dick pls

This one?

This thing is such a incomprehensible piece of shit that I love it now.

Ehehehe

Think we need to update some charts at all?

Is there a TG-16/PC Engine chart?

I don't have one.
So far I've only seen GameSack talk about TG-16 at length.

Is that Holla Forums essentials chart supposed to be subtle bait or something?

Is this post supposed to be subtle bait or something?

user it has Undertale and fucking Bioshock as essential games and that's only the beginning its issues.

Oh shit didn't notice undertale, bioshock is ok though.

2 is superior where it counts.

Non-retards guide to keyboards:

God-tier:
Find a kb in a bin on the side of the street, doesn't matter what kind.

Next to God tier:
buy the cheapest shit at wally world

And really, what sort of RPGCodex-tier autism do you have to have to consider New Vegas an FPS but DMoMM an RPG? Also treating WRPG and JRPG as geographical terms is dumb.

OC

Fuck you, I'm not a gay dolphin just because I've played Tonic Trouble!

Fucking dropped.

Give me a picture of the cover and a section to stick it in user. If it doesn't fit anywhere I can always add a new one.

In the vertical shoot em up.

Right, one minute.

wad link in infograph 3 is broken, /r/ing link to wads. sage for offtopic

You'd have better luck asking in the Doom thread

In fact it's there in the second post.

FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE
FUCK OFF TUMBLRTALE

Three of the anons you replied to were complaining about undertale being on that chart.

why

Is there a chart for Open source/Libre games? Also could anyone post the tier list for programming languages?

I don't think there's a chart, but if anyone wants to make one here's a start:

You forgot a few. Supposedly there's some really good FOSS racing sims too but I know jack shit about them or which to recommend.

Fuck, forgot Warzone 2100.

Room for expansion also. This is the face of autism, look on it and weep.

Here's a little one to get started. Feel free to edit as seen fit.

PSD for editing: my.mixtape.moe/gpgjxq.psd

Is that Super ToxKart any good? Also why aren't there any good free rts games?

Globulation 2 is pretty good.

And Warzone 2100 but that's a given. Maybe if 0 A.D. is ever fucking finished then that also. Otherwise check libregamewiki.org/Real-time_strategy_games

Does anybody actually actually use these stupid fucking lists?
Most of them have total garbage. I mean fuck, just looking through these lists I'm seeing shit like Battlefield, Bioshit, Crisis and Cawadooty being recommended.

Now I'm not going to defend Bioshock or any CoD after United Offensive (maybe 2 if I'm being lenient) but are you honestly claiming that Battlefield 1942-2142 are bad games? Crysis 1 is also a fine game with some notable flaws (shits the bed towards the end, for example), the idea that it was only a benchmark has never been accurate.

And that's among other weird shit. You did what you could, user, but I think this specific chart is just fucked, and probably needs a complete overhaul.

It'd probably be better to move RDR to Third Person Shooter (GTA is already there for some reason) and put two Yakuza games in.
Frankly the entire JRPG-WRPG distinction is a bit useless when you end up including games like Dark Souls and Paper Mario in the same category.
I think the RTS chart needs to be replaced first personally. If anyone is interested in helping with ideas I'm up for making a thread in a few hours and finally doing it.

Can anyone confirm this list of mice? I'm getting a new one and really need it to last for a while.

what?

Yes, we do. Faggot.

Battlefield is and always was shit. All those type of games were, Medal of Honor included.

nigga that is the most meme-tier shit lmao
fuckin HL2, CoD4, L4D2 and CS:GO and Halo are all in great-tier kek

Haha, yes I also hate the Halo and the Call of Duty, fellow Holla Forumsposter! Everyone knows Call of Duty is bad and Halo is also bad! It sure does feel nice to fit in, doesn't it my friend?

What the fuck is this shit? These games were widely hated on Holla Forums around 2008.

Fuck off

Killzone1 multiplayer was bretty gud.

The only real good online shooter was SOCOM2

"desperately trying to fit in" tier

I feel really sad when I look at these charts. Back then, when a game company want to make big bucks. The nerds went to the design board in the garage and said 'let's come up with a totally unique and awesome game so we can get big bucks and be awesome. Let's get those creative juices out'.

Today . . . the kikes sit in front of the table and says 'Lets make another annual product at the lowest cost so we can get shekels from the goyim this year. Let's get the marketing team up, and our nerdslaves worked out'.

I was more referring to the fact some lists had Bioshock 2, but CoD was always trash.
user, I grew up playing games like Quake. Compare CoD to that shit.
Extremely slow speed, weapon limits and an online focus is a cancer on the FPS genre, and CoD was a pioneer of it.

so update them

Thumbs up on that alone. However you should include Kingdom Under Fire Crusaders too (not sure if under Action-Adventure or RTT).

Shit list

The G400s is certainly a great mouse but it's been out of production for years.

You're talking out your fucking arse. Battlefield 1942 is nothing like Medal of Honor, the only thing they share is a WW2 setting.

Give me boxart and I'll stick it in RTT.

I made it quite a long time ago and it's not as good as it could have been, I encourage improving it because I can't be bothered to do it anymore

In future you should use a more commonly available font (I'm stuck on a shit PC with paint and it doesn't come with that specific stencil font) and stick the pixel sizes you used somewhere on the image. I'm going to add the latter in a second.

You're a faggot for adding Undertale in there.

Here's a start.

For you :^)

this is a good list.
used to own a deathadder mouse and it was really comfy and really good. later i got a logitech g9x and it really wasn't that good and broke faster than expected. currently using pic related and i've gotta say it's pretty darn good so far. it's a more recent mouse from a headphone firm though so there isn't much mention of it. i got it for a decent price of 25€ if i recall correctly and i'm quite pleased with it so far. feels stupid paying for a deathadder these days since it's like 60€ when i remember buying a new one for 30 back then. how does a product keep getting more expensive, this shit's retarded.

Fuck off, Andrew.

You do understand that that original flowchart is years old yes? And what the hell do you have against Total Annihilation?

alephone.lhowon.org/

>Aleph One is the open source continuation of Bungie’s Marathon 2 game engine.

Cant believe anyone remembers that game, to be honest.

Fuck it, I'm making my own chart.

Go ahead. The PSD is right there so you can just change the screenshots.

what?

Had this one for a long while.

Also looking for one cuhrayzee chart in particular (none have even been posted in this bread yet): has DMC3, Bayo, and NGB as the holy trinity. Saw it somewhat recently and didn't save, asked a couple times for it but haven't gotten a response.

I know Iceberg charts are jokes, but I still always hate them as the lower games are never hard games, they're just abstract walking sims, obscure, nonexistent or malware.

Then you miss the point of an iceberg chart.

it literally says "depth of obscurity" not "depth of difficulty"

Throw MLA in there so there's actually some substance