Bones in video games

Post them.

Other urls found in this thread:

nethackwiki.com/wiki/Bones
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kind of glad the PS2 remake cleared up what this was supposed to mean.

What can you do on the Moon?

What's this one? That market area doesn't remind me of any JRPG I played on the…well it looks like SFC/Saturn/PS1.

This one's for you, OP!

It's not a market, it's an exhibit in the Ruins Festival in the first Wild Arms game on the original Playstation.

PS2 remake both clears up the description and makes it more graphically clear that they're not actual skeletons, but artificial ones. Description from ACF:
>"This is a mock skeleton of a human. The mysterious machine-made skeletons found in the ruins show many similarities to the structures of humans. But they are different in composition. It is unknown how and why the skeletons were made. It is a mystery."
Neither version of the game tells you outright what they were for, but after a certain point you can readily infer as to what they were from.

FUCK THESE FUCKING BONES

Wasn't there an RPG with a floating skeleton or something like that?

Overlord?

planet escape tournament?

Torment

nethackwiki.com/wiki/Bones

My fucking sides, user.

Sup, bitch

Move over, plebs.

Do any games have fuggable skeletons?
Don't count Dragon Commander because even though you can marry the skeleton qt, you can't fug her

Kek, what game?

Divinity

put in the invincibility code

Skeleton King - Diablo 1
era el Rey Leoric convertido en esqueleto

The skeletons are in a minor role in this important diplomatic affair, but they still get a significant role and purpose. So take notes, this is how skeletons can be a core element with a real story importance without making them the "token bones".

de donde es eso?

fuck that game nigguh

It was because of the Chinese law that bans all depictions of skeletons.

clinkz and pugna are still a thing
they can just cover the hero with some cosmetic shit

Perfect!