Alien community is shit

Dead game, dead franchise and idiot game developers refuse to complete their mods or make a new aliens game inside a proper engine without yelling out loud that they're making a trademarked game. They also refuse to change the models and graphics and only add the aliens at the end. Fucking retards.

Other urls found in this thread:

tbbcbase.net
thepiratebay.org/torrent/3593146/Alien_vs_Predator_2___Primal_Hunt
stargatebase.net/files/avp2/UMP2/ImpHunter-sUk_pack.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xenomorphs are fucking shit.

AVP2 a shit, A SHIT. Just like AVP3 and ACM. All a horrid overly defended shit.

I was playing Alien vs Predator 2000 Classic the other night, first time playing the game and I have to say it fucking sucked. The Alien movement mechanics are disorienting as fuck and I had no idea what I was suppose to be doing the entire time so I tried the Marines campaign instead, now the gameplay here was okay and I could see myself getting into it easily but I can't fucking hear my objectives over the fucking music, and there's no separate audio and music volume sliders. The subtitles for the guy telling me my objectives disappear in like 2 seconds so I can't read them either. I accidentally completed the first level, and when I activated the power in the second level I got stuck, not knowing where to go or what to do because of the audio problems.

I checked for mods to fix this but there are none. What do, if anything to do? Is the Predator campaign better?

No one?

THICCER

Can we stop with this nigger meme?
Why is it okay to associate healthy female breeding features with nigger culture?
Why would you perpetuate such garbage?

the predator campaign is absolutely easy mode. my dad, who hated videogames but loved the alien/predator universe, was able to finish it on medium difficulty.

how does it feel to know that you and the people like you are directly responsible for the thing you hate?

Fall for what? people saying "thicc" it's fucking retarded.

smh tbh fam

So no one can help me with my audio problem?

Correlation =/= causation. A love of thickness has always been a part of Holla Forums, entirely separate to whatever niggers like. The only reason it's stuck around long enough is because people like you whine about it, causing shitposters to latch onto it. You want it to stop then stop reacting to it, it'll die down eventually.

What a small tail.

I thought he was jerking him off based on the thumbnail

Same. What a shame.

AvP2 was fucking great. I don't know what's up with this "neo-Holla Forums hates games they didn't play" shit, but I encourage you all to get some fucking taste.

For some reason the pic I reminded me of Alien Arena. Weird fps I stumbled upon a while back.

I would say that the Bethesda, Bioware and Star Citizen community all have them beat for being shitty.

Well it's pretty much meant to be a Hunting game.

I think what was unique about AVP was how each campaign was essentially a completely different genre of video game.

Me too. Sheeeiiiit.

You imbecile. Cross me again and I will find out where you live, hack your PC and force you to play AVP2 24/7 for the rest of your miserable life. Don't tempt me.

tbbcbase.net

jason I …

thepiratebay.org/torrent/3593146/Alien_vs_Predator_2___Primal_Hunt
stargatebase.net/files/avp2/UMP2/ImpHunter-sUk_pack.rar
tbbcbase.net

Add these links in the OP if you wanna continue this.

You gonna explain what those are, or just demand they're added to the OP for no reason?

AvP 2 + expansion images + crack
2 overrun/evac custom maps
Master Server Patch for playing online.

Are you a bloody fucking janitor? show me your janitor badge or die.

I'm sorry, what?

I've been playing AVP3. Love the Predator campaign. Hunting humans from above is really fun. They fucked up the Alien one, though. Running along walls and ceilings isn't as smooth as it was in AVP2. Haven't bothered playing as marine. The worst part of the game is that it's too short.

I'm now playing AVP2, but predator isn't that fun. Stealth is fucked. At least the alien campaign is better.

RIDDLE ME THIS

why is there no avp extinction 2?

Why is there still no Predator vs Robocop game?

don't answer a question with a question

Why is there no Colonial Marine's game that doesn't feature Aliens or Predators? Or film, for that matter.

an AVP RTS? wtf why have I never heard of this!

there's tons of those, they're call of duty or metal of honor

because it's a console title

AVP3's predator campaign is pretty fun. If only it wasn't so short.

Still need to play this. I remember when it came out but forgot why I lost interest. Probably due to the campaign length and avp2 fans saying it wasn't good. Now everyone is saying avp2 is shit and I don't know which game in the series to begin with.

it goes like this, marines are the longest, then predators and finally xenomorphs

They really fucked up the alien's wall climbing in AVP3. Also you don't feel like you're terrorizing humans as an alien.

it's better then the first one

never actually played the first one. Is it worth it?

it's a much different game then 2 but yeah it's worth it

It's not too bad, the Marine campaign is your usual FPS while the Ailen is more about hiding, striking, and hiding again until your health regenerates. Predator campaign was the most fun, you get lots of abilities and quite a few weapons.

What happened to the multiplayer in Aliens Colonial Marines? Is it still active?

I don't know but I remember renting that game as a kid and fuck that's some nostalgia. It was actually a pretty good RTS for a console game. They got the factions down perfectly.

it's weird

There are one or two decent mods for Doom

But no good Aliens game made in a proper engine.