ITT: We post trash games that we actually own and suggest each other trash and shovelware

ITT: We post trash games that we actually own and suggest each other trash and shovelware

Other urls found in this thread:

store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/magus/cid=UP1024-NPUB31348_00-MAGUSHDD00000001
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Picked it up last week and it's not as bad as everyone says it is. Roaming around the tutorial is actually kinda fun

But Winback was good tho OP

liar

Its an unpolished coop wave based FPS with dinos with a shitton of variety and gamemodes.
Its like 1 dollar right now, biught it when it was 8 dollars and didn't have 15% of the stuff it currently has.

worst ff ever and worst vidja purchase i ever did

This piece of trash.

You're not funny nor subtle

Pic 1: Worst zelda clone I EVER PLAYED. Most zelda like games are great, this was trash. TRASH TRASH TRASH

Pic 2: Just felt like every mission was to 1st teach a mechanic then use the mechanic. Awful climax and ending.

Pic 3: I bought it before all the controversy and was still kinda looking forward to it. From the first moment I played it I knew it was going to be bad and god almighty is it a piece of shit.

Also, I recommend Day Z and RO2.

This game basically shows that nintendo hears all the complaints of the last game, but just doesn't care. /r/ing image of one of the shy guys shitting on action commands.

What the hell's your problem?

Stop reminding me that I'll buy RS2 like a good goy

Hes baiting and you fell for it you retard

Wow you fucking casual faggot, that better be bait

Go fuck yourself.

But Winback isn't trash.

Winback 2 however yeah

I really enjoy these two but they really aren't great games over all.

Winback is fucking unplayable

oh u

I bet you kiss girls too, you fucking faggot. Fuck outta here.

thats a shame, got any lewds?

If only it was longer.

HOMOSEXUAL FLOOD
HOMOSEXUAL FLOOD
HOMOSEXUAL FLOOD
video games more than anything else in the modern world is responsible for transexual and homosexual epidemic in young adults.

The controls are fucking shit and the cover system is really fucked up. Kill.Switch is the first cover based TPS that actually worked.

Rise to Honor: I liked Jet Li when I was a teen and really wanted to check it out. Played it a few years back and good god did crappy PS2 action titles sure love using QTEs to mask shit gameplay.

Jak 3: What the hell is up with these tribals telling Jak how much they hate him and distrust him only to give him a new gun and new car the moment they finish talking? Loved Jak and Daxter, thought Jak Theft Auto 2 was okay, but wouldn't play it again. Jak 3 is just too tedious for the grizzly action game it wants to be.

Have you played the PS2 version? It fixes up the controls. I wouldn't call it shovelware, it's just a game that didn't age well. This is actual shovelware, sad OP tbh, now everyone will only have negative things to say about the game because of the inherent nature of the thread and picture choice.

Play it again.. Also take time in the training stage. Once you get everything down it just clicks.

Just how shitty of a dev and person would you have to be?

The PS2 version is the only one I played

To be fair, it's probably not even the devs, NoA was given clearance to rewrite the game to be "funny". This results in stale catchphrases, reference, and politics(IIRC one of the koopas in the final levels makes a BLM reference or something to that effect)

Scratch that, it's just nigger twitter lingo

Don't play the rom on an emulator there is this compatibility issue with scrolling water textures making that ugly ass square appear on the screen and you shouldn't even be playing controller based roms with a keyboard.

Otherwise git gud, there is a specific gameplay mechanic involving head shots where you jerk the gun just right and fire. This mechanic requires precise timing. It's also not very stealth based despite what the premise would have you believe.

Nigger I'll fucking hit you

The first two games of these series are actually pretty decent, although the third is garbage and the fourth somehow manages to rehash garbage into a full fourth game.
Give them a play, the first game has some pretty cool middle eastern missions, part of which you spend going door to door in a town, running through sewers and backalleys, and finally defending your extraction LZ black hawk down-style. The second game has a lot of crawling prone through the jungle, and has some nicely done enviornments.

It should've worked as a twin stick shooter, but the N64 version didn't have that scheme. D-pad for moving, L button for taking cover, analog to aim, and Z to shoot, that's how it should've been.

Is the PS2 a twin stick shooter?

So he is funny?

Jak 2 exists, gtfo

Half the content
Shittier missions and game design

I bought this on sale with a bunch of friends. We used to stay up late getting trashed on Mumble while playing it. Great times.

The developer has renamed this game about four times to keep avoiding all the bad press associated with it. He also recently released a new game based on it that was supposed to be an "MMO" but really isn't. I think he got busted for stealing assets from Cowadooty.

g u a r a n t e e d r e p l i e s

Winback was fun as fuck.

What is WRONG with you people?

Git Gud, and dont even dare play the Multiplayer mode.

I had a grand time playing Winback, pretty gud challenge.

Had a lot of wasted potential this, it was actually more fun and skillful than Ace Combat in MP mode.

Eventually you'll admit you're wrong about winback and embrace it's fun

We're hitting levels of contrarianism that shouldn't even be possible.

Is it worth playing now when it goes on sale?

preordered and played during the beta weekends. I even bought the expansion pack. First and last time I ever pre-ordered a game.
I also spent about 1k overall in the cash shop. First and last time falling for microtransactions.

Bad games excite me and I usually get enjoyment out of them unless it's unspeakably bland, as DNF was.

Everything apparently, what'd you think of it?

Murder yourself.

The modern vampire theme wasn't terribly executed, just a store-brand world of darkness. The gameplay on the other hand was just not up to snuff. It felt rigid as fuck, enemy placements and patrols didn't give much leeway to act.
I've seen worse in Aragami recently though, so I might give it another shot.

those knife dudes tho…

GG wasn't actually bad though, it did what it said it would do and didn't have any bullshit to deal with.
Would argue that it's actually a decent to good game due to those traits.

They're meme games. If Binary Commando was as popular as Gears of War then Holla Forums would hate it and the same goes for Republic Commando and Halo.

Sure they're a bit better than the games they're copying in some ways, but ultimately they're still mediocre shooters whose redeeming qualities are found in surface elements like their setting/characters and not the actual gameplay.

I don't expect anyone will argue about the rest of this list though. Note that the "Knights of the Old …" is KOTOR 1 not 2.

I know its cool to hate bioware but to call them shovelware shit is trying a bit too hard to fit in.
Actually I could say the same about 50% of these games.
Nice try though.

Terrible main plot, mostly bad characters, mediocre dialogue, dumbed down CRPG gameplay that isn't quite action but isn't very tactical either, mediocre amount of meaningful RPG mechanics.
I don't just hate Bioware, I own ME1 and DA:O but chose not to put them on there because they at least have some redeeming qualities do them.

Just because I have higher standards than you doesn't mean I'm trying to fit in.

shitting on games more than they deserve != having standards
especially since kotor 1 is better than me 1 or dao

The Vita version was seriously mishandled on a technical level. Something that simple shouldn't have load times on par with Sonic 2006, or turn into a slideshow when girls start appearing. The lack of difficulty hurts it a lot for me too, as does certain underbaked features like the limited fantasize option, or how the "enemies" don't have enough variety.

I don't know how it is for the PS4 version (or original on PS3) but it's not the sort of game I'd play on a console, and there's no excuse for the Vita version to run as it does.

It does mean that you have a very warped view of "trash" and "shovelware" and should be trimming the list down for a thread like this.

It means you played only AAA mediocre games and lack the video game knowledge to know what trash actually is. That's less high standards and more being unadventurous and submissive to the general opinion.

ME1 has a merely mediocre story instead of an awful one and DA:O has some alright gameplay and RPG builds instead of those parts being mediocre/bad. What exactly do you think KOTOR 1 does so well?

Is McDonalds not trash food because there are people who eat literal shit? There is no objective point of quality where you can say that a game is trash, everyone draws the line somewhere different and I draw mine at 5/10 games. If I'd rather do nothing than play a game then it's trash and that's exactly how I feel about those games.

I feel the same way about McDonalds where sure there are far worse things one can eat but the existence of those isn't going to make me not call McDonalds trash because I'd rather not eat food than eat McDonalds (taste-wise, not survival-wise).

Was that anime any good for non-weebs?

Oh shit, i remember the hardboiled detective thing.
Made me tear up.
The cute assistant grill is best grill

You get to attach wings to a tank against one of the bosses.

I play a heavily modded version of it that doesn't even have vanilla quests/NPCs but I certainly don't "own" it, at least not by Todd's $tandards.

No idea what brought me to the optimism levels that lead me to belief this this would be a melancholic horror/mystery/puzzle game in a cold isolated north-sea like setting.Probably just flying over the description

The deer avenger games.

Majority of you all probably never seen them.

Same here, I thought it was a horror game with pretty scenery and bought it on a whim (something like $2.50 on a $team sale) but nope, pretentious indie walking simulator.

On the bright side at least it made me more wary about buying these kinds of games without looking into them first. If I didn't get burned by this I might have gotten burned by Gone Homo which doesn't even have the pretty scenery to slightly redeem it.

The one surrounded by fog in a valley down the hill from one of those pentagram towers?

Dear god what in the fuck is that.

I said trash and shovelware

This fucking thing

Holy shit, they released E7 games in the US?

Nope. Up there with Code Gayass as being pseudo-mecha trash for entry level weebs who don't really appreciate mecha.

It seems like it was added recently because I only made the regret folder to put Dear Esther in a couple months ago. At least they didn't make people pay for it.

Apparently they made a console version and this version includes changes made to it like bigger subtitles or something.

How you guys aren't shitting on this 24/7 shows your collective shit taste.

Well we were hoping to see some games people don't actually know about instead of having fags that only play triple A trash coming in here and posting a game they didn't like
But thank you for outing yourself as a retard

This game being generic AAA garbage would be an improvement. This game is a polished turd. This game has effort place into to make it a shittier game. At least, Skyrim had a large hate base.

I can't believe there are slavaboos on this board who unironically like this piece of trash meme game.

It just shouldn't be in this thread
I don't give a shit you dislike Bioshock, it's far from being objective shit and it's not shovelware

go fuck yourself you stupid faggot. I want to punch your stupid face until it is a bloody pulp. What kind of games do you play motherfucker

Then nothing is objective shit. Are we going to pretend Skyrim isn't shit just because of shitty sex mods?

What do shitty sex mods have to do with Bioshock being objectively shit?

You completely missed the point of the thread and no, Bioshock is not objective shit.

People coming up shitty excuses for enjoying bad games. If you don't draw the line somewhere, ledditors start spring up. What reason is there that Bioshock isn't shit? No one can give me good reason.

Prove that it has a redeeming feature.

I could just as easily turn that around on you. What makes it objectively shit? You haven't stated a single reason.

That doesn't fall on me, you should be telling me why it's objective shit.
Is it mechanically broken?
Does it look like it was made 15 years before?
Is the story nonsensical and full of plot holes making it impossible to follow?

Unless all of the above are true then you're wrong. And also, it has nothing to do with this thread and you are dumb for trying to fit in by hating on something.

Yes. One example is how the game won't let you hack another sentry unless the sentry that you hacked earlier destroyed and you can't simply destroy it.
The game actively despises the fact that you have freewill and only reluctantly give you it conditionally.
The lighting is terrible. Especially the glow of interactables.
The story is shit from beginning to end. Why is this a Gordon Freeman style silent protagonist for the rest of the game after the monologue at the opening? Why is the moral dilemma so retarded? The first non-hostile human tells you to not kill a little girl, killed the last guy that tried that, and offered a non-evil options to get your optional upgrade points of unknown value.

I have a hard time putting into words just how fucking gay you are

Eat a dick.

Did your mommy drop you on your head as a baby? Legit question

Do I need to write an essay on why it is shit? Also the story wasn't impossible to follow. It was written for retards.

It's just not a bad game user, it's mediocre at best.
You're sperging out over it for some reason that I don't understand and I honestly just wish you'd stop.

Despite what you think, mediocre isn't code for shit but popular. Name one good thing about the game.

what
just stop user

If you want more than one, what's the limit? Two, three? Should you just be able to collect every single one of them? Would you prefer being able to have a small army of them?
If you want to claim something is objectively shit, you need more than three examples to back your point up.
A unique setting with a nice art style. inb4 "th-that's wrong b-because it's actually sh-shit!. People enjoyed the game retard, stop being so autistic.

Literally none of those points are convincing.

I meant that if your existing sentry is damaged, you can't simply destroy your old one and hack a new one.

Too bad the execution is shit. Only thing that I liked about it is the backstory.

I own Duke Nukem Forever special edition, together with an artbook and a comic. At least those things are pretty good.

Asura's Wrath I felt physically sick after playing. When I saw the BUY THE DLC TO UNLOCK THE ENDING after a few hours of monotonous gameplay and shit cutscenes mascarading as gameplay it felt like a personal insult. I went to the local vidya store and just gave it away for free so I wouldn't have to look at it.

Star Wars the Force Unleashed 2. The first one was meh, but the second one was downright abysmal. I couldn't take the music in the game so I turned it off.

Juiced fucking 2 is some of the worst shit I've played, and not just because it ran like shit.

Terminator: Salvation feels like a giant heap of garbage.

I'll tell you what, I actually liked it.

You are only proving his point, dumbshit.

Lol, what is there to appreciate? Mecha only exists to sell toys, grow up. Not like i can expect that from someone who uses terms like "entry level".

Rise to Honor is great, fuck off. Jak 2 and 3 are shit though.

The GBA version is one strange game, but much better than the ps2/GC version

Think of F-Zero but with Muscle Cars instead of anti-grav vehicles… and not as fast
Also Smash Mouth

Trash that i used to eat up when i was a bethdrone.

Morrowind is fine though.

They did something about the complaints. Color Splash has parts directly lifted from the other Paper Mario games, as if they were throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks. TTYD has a train segment and a stadium with battles, so CS has to have a train boss fight and rock/paper/scissors tournament arenas. PM64 has a cake baking segment, so CS has a steak cooking segment. Super has a Mario 1 themed level with a flipping mechanic, CS has a Mario 3 themed level with a flipping mechanic. If only they fixed what people were actually complaining about. Bad combat is bad no matter how much you polish it, and Thing cards are a stupid idea.
It's a shame, because there's actually a fun game under that. The koopalings are all distinct and interesting boss fights, especially Roy. The alternate universe segment was really fun too. The final boss was a letdown in terms of design It's just Bowser again, but the fight itself is neat. The black paint was cool, and the way they teased it over the game was interesting but the fact that nobody knew mixing the paints would make black paint is fucking stupid. It's worth emulating or getting cheap to see the good parts at least. Also I remember reading an interview where the devs said they want to try a new battle system in the next PM, so at least we aren't getting stickers/cards again.
Also action commands are still in the game. That Shy Guy is rusing you

Not really, maybe if you haven't played any other rpgs. Just fine would suit it better since it requires a certain amount of mods to be a somewhat decent game. 6/10

Oh yeah, I also remember Guardians of Orion (formerly Orion: Prelude (formerly Orion: Dino Horde (formerly Orion: Dino Beatdown) ) ) !

Overwatch is the quintessential "Game you play just because your friends play it." In my case, someone bought my copy in hopes I'd play with them.
"It's just a game, don't take it too seriously." Meanwhile everyone's too busy screeching at their own team and having aneurysms over their rank even though it's broken and slingshotty as fuck anyway.
Instead of anyone trying to fix the cancer in comp, hooked players just tell you "Just don't play comp." Even though all they want to do is play comp. You will never convince these people that there are things more worth your time, I hope it's the first Blizzard game that dies right out of the gate.

Played it, and it was pretty weird but I liked it. I don't know why the tanks have to talk, but whatever. Though the game was pretty easy for me, I just spammed the bouncing bomb and breezed through the game.

this is what Holla Forums has become

Well that's a promising start already.

It's a reference to a ckassic NES game called S.CA.T.

(checked)
Nothing wrong with opinions.
Give Arx Fatalis and Dark Messiah a shot if you haven't already.

Also this game, a lot consider it trash, sure it's not a quality game but I had fun with it.

Fo4 is just painfully mediocre.

I would murder you

Again, mediocre doesn't mean "shit but popular."

Yea it means "not worth your time". So it might as well.

Yeah as I said in another thread, mediocrity is a death sentence to a game for me, I cannot play something that raises no emotion. It has to be bad balanced by stuff I like, or something so bad it becomes hilarious.

Ever seen the speedrun?

I thought it was a nice game. Then again, I used to play it as a kid.

None of your games could ever match the power of Skittles: the Game!

What? Are you trying to make fun of me? Do you even know what edgy means

Hardly trash

store.playstation.com/#!/en-ca/games/magus/cid=UP1024-NPUB31348_00-MAGUSHDD00000001

I saw the adverts for this in comics or gamepro magazine or wherever in the 90s but couldn't remember its name. I've been trying to recall it since the mid-00s

for a PS2 launch title, this wasn't too bad
the gameplay works well enough but the art direction makes it difficult to play sometimes

illusion games