What vidya horrors keep you up at night?

Tell us your horrors.

STALKER 2. Published by Bethesda.

It was almost a decade ago but that shit still fucks with me.

not vidya horrors but i luced dream my snakes got out and are in my bed and are gonna bite me
then i wake up and check the sheets and then go back to bed
spooky

When I was younger I used to be afraid of that eel in Mario64 and the shark in Zelda, I don't know why I was so afraid of it, I fucking love the sea so I don't really understand younger me

devil may cry 5 without crazy

Undertale gets a sequel. The yiffing will be deafening and unending.

was she qt?

Why keep snakes if you have nightmares about them?

Because snakes are cute

Extremely. And she was also massively underaged. She was 15. I was 21.

I noped out so fucking fast.

I rented this piece of shit three times in total. I never got past the first screen where you choose a time. I could never get it to do a single fucking thing. FUUUUCK THIS GAMEMEEEEE

faggot, I would have hit that like a red-headed step child

Video games can no longer soothe the distress of my horrible job, so I often sit up at night stressing over how I have no escape.

Mario 64 in general was really fucking creepy.

I feel like that entire level is my personal interpretation of Hell.

This but every time I tried to play Ghostbusters NES

I TRIED EVERY BUTTON COMBINATION ON EVERY SCREEN
NOTHING

Unrelated but as a kid, I always called Megaman "nightmarest levels"

What happens when I eventually run out of Pokemon to masturbate to?
What happens when I've collected all the good Pokemon hentai?
What am I gonna do if one day I suddenly just don't feel like masturbating to Pokemon any more? What am I going to masturbate to?

The thoughts terrify me.

Your nightmares prove otherwise, but snakes are really the best animals to handle tactilewise.

Wait…

ya dun goofed user.

That's why gamefreak makes new pokemon every generation my dude.

I take valerian against the anxiety to help me sleep.

What's gonna happen when the generation where all the Pokemon suck hits shelves?
What am I gonna do with myself?

nah theyre jsut ball pythons
i dont know why i feel like theyre in my bed trying to bite me, sometimes its snakes, sometimes its spiders
its just weird lucid dreaming. theyre great pets honestly, fat lazy lumps

I don't think they're going to stop appealing to furries any time soon, man.

when i was a kid, i would sometimes have dreams that some picture that isn't supposed to be there would suddenly flash on the computer screen, like in tokyo extreme racer 2 when someone challenges you, while i was on the computer at night
then i would feel like I was being sucked towards the computer monitor and it'd be hard to get away
the dream would typically end as I'm sucked inside of the computer's monitor; i did not like having those freams

you could try not masturbating user
it may seem out of the question to you, but its actually quite a viable option

Do you think it was something similar to Kirby Crystal Shards , only this one was maybe something more like people messing with water levels with those crystals, and at some point someone decided to flood the world?

That Ryu Umemoto is dead, and that Yuzo Koshiro will die before I will.

Living in an empty world sounds relaxing.

Just wait you dingus!

I open a book with a brown leather cover, nothing special, and start to read. Only, every page is blank except for three words typed at the very center of the page - HERE THEY COME. I start turning the pages, but it's the same three words every page - never on the opposite side, always at the center. Everything round me goes black; not that I was particularly paying attention, but now that there's nothing there, I really am - but the book stays lit and I just keep turning the fucking pages hoping I finish it before something happens.

I still want my horror game where you are all alone in a city whose inhabitants seemingly just vanished overnight. You'd have to search for keys, clues, and solve puzzles to find out what the fuck happened, all the while the game ever so subtly hints at something being after you - except there is no fucking monster.

I hate you so fucking much right now.
I wish I could meet qts online, but unfortunately 90% of the women on the internet are Tumblrwhales, and 99% of the women playing online games just want male attention

poor you our one year is in a week

The rapture would be a great setting for a horror game.

gay

Any games with falling will give me a nightmare of that. you know the ones you wake up from spazing out because you're body thinks you're falling for real.

why is the majority of v homosexual?

Really? Wet Dry World bored the hell out of me because I couldn't seem to insert any thematical elements to it like the rest of the levels. All I saw in Wet Dry World was just a punch of platforms in a grey stone background. Then again I was 17 when I first played it so that stuff didn't really rub me any way.

You must love Mirror's Edge

The only thing you should be haunted by user is the fact that you will probably never see her again…

is that gril this one?

I heard GSC Game World was considering selling to Bethesda recently…

I hate you and your post you piece of shit, even if this is bat you're a huge faggot and deserve to be beaten until the faggotry goes away.

there is a game like that actually

DED BORT

still having nightmares about buckets of black paint coming to take my waifu away

This part used to scare the shit out of me

still having nightmares about buckets of black paint coming to take my waifu away

Resident Evil came out when I was 8, so of course for the next ~4 years I was scared of zombies.

Fast forward to now, and I've got a bunch of guns and more bullets than there are people in my town, so the only thing that scares me anymore is deep sea shit since I can't shoot the ocean.

The only piece of media that has truly scared me, in a shivers down the spine sort of way, was Jacob's Ladder.

People always say shit like this but I never see the threads where people share their contact info.

Pretty sure faggots do on /cuteboys/

it happens all the time

Hitting the whatever-you-call-it Shannonboltz-Neumann limit for how much processing you can do in a given area of space and finding a hard limit on how good my autistic simulation gaems can be

Maybe you could help me face the old ghosts that haunt me and let me banish them or perish. One game that I don't remember the name of scared me shitless as a child. This was somewhere around 1995 (+-2 years probably). Here's what I remember
I couldn't get like two minutes into the game, it spooked me so bad. I literally wanted to sleep with the light on. That and a part of a horror movie I saw around the same time caused a change in me that persists to this day. I can (and mostly do) sleep completely under the covers with only a small sliver of gap in front of my face for easy breathing. Although these days I do it out of habit and because my head feels cold if I don't.

Might be related but you reminded me of a point and click on the gameboy, did it have torches that slowly go out and a wraith guarding a bridge? I cant recall the name either and google isnt helping

They've all sucked so far so just keep doing what you're doing and you'll not notice.

Now I'm intrigued.

I don't know about those things, because I never got past the very beginning. Whatever it was I played it on PC. Might even have been a demo version for all I know.

no words

I used to be scared of first person shooters. Not even scary games, even stuff like Goldeneye scared me. I also remember being too scared to play Donkey Kong 64 but I don't know why as I don't remember anything about that game except for one multiplayer map. I vaguely remember being scared of Banjo Kazooie too and not playing it. I was also too scared to go inside the Deku Tree in Ocarina of Time. Played Majoras Mask a lot too and was very scared by the opening of that game but got through then I'd just run around the town talking to people but could never really figure out exactly what to do or where to go. Had I come across the first dungeon I probably would have quit too.

Too scared to play the singleplayer for a lot of games and having no friends, I would load up the multiplayer and go around the empty maps fighting imaginary enemies with my imaginary friend. With OoT I'd run around the village at the start fighting imaginary enemies. I'd tell myself I was practicing fighting to get good at it then I'd go in the tree later but never did.

Got over my fear of FPS when I was around my older cousins house and he was playing Agent Under Fire on the PS2 and asked if I wanted a go. Didn't want to admit I was scared so I played. Found it very fun and never had a problem after that with FPS games. Would have been 8 at the time.

Never played DK64 or Banjo Kazooie since. Played OoT years later when I got the Master Quest version on a bonus disc for a special edition of Wind Waker. Got up to Jabu Jabu then quit because I couldn't figure out what to do in there.

Most of the civilized world is fine with 16, retard.

These 'to be continued vids' need to have never happened.

Just why?

I found it, its shadowgate classic for the gameboy. I think it has at least one pc title too so that may be what you were looking for

Don't listen to the other normalfags, you did good not falling into the 3DPD trap.

There is no depth that cannot be sunk to, even through the seabed, crust and into the mantle.

Deaths are required.

grow some balls you cunt I made out with a 13 year old and it remains to this day to be the best thing I have ever done

You can just google it to see what happens. It's on Youtube.
He ended up with minor scrapes on his back but otherwise came out no worse for wear.

It's like someone found a way to weaponize cancer.

Then you get some semblance of age and immediately learn its corny as hell in all the right ways.

made out with 15 year old and fingered her butthole for 2 hours in the middle of the street at night on my birthday after going out, was 22 back then and i regret nothing, week later i fucked her

For what purpose, user? And who cleaned up the mess?

Industry crash when?

She had toptier ass and she didnt want me to stop. No mess either.

Then why did you only use your fingers? This doesn't make any sense.

polite sage for off-topic

It was on the middle of the fucking street with people all walking around and being piss drunk, like I said i fucked her a week later that includes me fucking her ass.

just to spite everyone im going to go do chest rolls to try and get this fucking thing

Overwatch will take ages to die. Probably likely, Blizzard games are built like fucking Toyotas.

Don't strain yourself, you're already the joke to us.

This.
Good on you for not giving your loosh to a dirty succubus.

Sounds pretty gay, user. Was her name Sailour?

Funny. But no

it was fun in beta
now i just have nothing better to do since dota solo queue sucks more than smites

reddit_cancer_terminal.png

It's really obvious that it is.

I don't have a "video game horror" that keeps me up at night, but I do have a horror that freaks me out and is making me nervous as fuck as I type this because I have an appointment in 25 minutes. Dentists. Dentistry.

The sound of a drill, the sound of a dental pick scraping teeth, the sound of a vacuum hose. The scariest part about dentists? Is that we do this to ourselves. And the second scary part? We pay them to do this to us.

There's so many things where you go "why would you do that?" and then just shrug it off, but dentists legitimately make my stomach tie itself in knots.

That's weird, I have developed a sexual thrill over going to the dentist. All of my dentists have been women for the entirety of my life, and I remember 13 year old me having a huge pair of tits dangling above my face as I got my teeth cleaned. There's just something about feeling their fingers inside my mouth that gets me aroused. I have to brush and floss every day so that when I go to the dentist, she'll make a comment about how impressive and clean my mouth is.

That sound is fucking amazing you're missing out by disliking it

Thanks guys…

how
i know its a fucking game, but why i do get so much fucking vertigo

have you played mirrors edge?

is this irony ?

no
its somehow related to fear of losing health
and even when i know theres no fall damage on EDF 4.1, i still get vertigo
it hits me even harder when its a game were im about to lose my progress and start all over again from just falling

Ignore the pussy-whipped fags out there. If you got caught fucking a 15 while you were 21 (assuming you're a burger) your shit would be fucked so hard. You would be labeled as a sex offender and pretty much have a giant tag on you that says "Hey, don't hire me."

Nice, hope you banged and fingerfucked her ass many more times user.

It's funny that Blizzdrones also try to justify it by saying "it's like TF2," but then start knocking all the shit that failed in TF2. It's baffling how OW is full of so many tryhards in comp that also try to insist that you "Just have fun" and "Stop taking things so seriously." I've never seen a game's community so cancerous that fellow teammates berate you far more than opposing players.

It just sits there MOCKINGLY!

Youll see communities like that in every ASSFAGGOTS, I know overwatch isnt one but it took enough elements from the genre to attract the same crowd.

I fear I won't be able to find a new job and that my fiancée will leave me.

The Sims can be harsh

kek

GET OUT

We don't talk about that. Someday it will go away. Hopefully

Thanks, op

If your fiancée leaves you over money troubles she isn't worth the effort.

Why marry someone that doesn't truly love you? Otherwise it's just a form of monogamous prostitution for money is it not?

titties

wasnt there a factory or something in a frozen world that was shaped like earth?

Why didn't they just stop me from playing them in the first place if they cared so much? Is it because they don't expect my sister to have kids? I feel that it is but they never tell me.

Why not just spend 3 more years playing vidya and have an 18 year old qt when you were 24?

You're suggesting he stuck around to groom a 15 year old for sex?

I mentioned this in another thread but imagine living for all eternity in the levels of Spyro 3. Somehow the static element mixes with the well designed color theory so horribly it's fucking horrifying to me.

shit user get that stick out of your ass. its not his fault you're too ugly, awkward, and bitter to attract a 15yo.

i blame the fact you were probably raised by a single mom.

i'd go fuck ember until i die oh wait, she's not in until hero's tail, i guess bianca will do

goddammit man.

Sometimes I remember that Bioware is still allowed to make video games and I can't sleep for days

You couldn't wait three fucking years?

Something about low poly 3D games is just surreally horrifying.

I really doubt pepsiman will sell the STALKER IP

That's not dating user, that's prepping a 15 year old for eventual sexual conquest. That's what's called grooming user, and it's why you're on all those lists.

Those shoulders are manlike.

do the meme with the triangle and the stars and bolts, come on Holla Forums

That's it I'm calling the hyperbole police on you. Don't leave the state until they arrive.

im calling the "im an overconservative idiot because i can't get any pussy, above or under 18" police on you, don't leave your basement until they arrive

oh wait, you never leave it anyway.

Bethesda

into the the cancer folder

Solo survival games where you're liable to get jumped like hardmoded 7 Days to Die and Project Zomboid get me paranoid, sometimes uncomfortably so. But the only game I can recall having legitimate nightmares about was during my brief stint in EVE Online, while I ran exploration sites in Stain with limited reships, dodging gatecamps and cloaky campers, running through the combat history of every fucker I saw and cataloging their perceived threat. I had several frantic dreams about being pursued by multiple Sabres to dead-end systems or landing every jump into a heavily-camped bubble. I only ever lost about 200mil of the 30bil or so I pulled out of Stain, but the fear was real. Too bad the cancerous playerbase and the garbage upper management at CCP continue to hold EVE back from being best game.

Hyperbole Police here, sir you need to stop yelling or I'll be forced to take you in.

you're not the police you mudshit, get out of my property within 20 seconds you terrorist scum or you'll get buckshot in the face.

There isn't anything like that now, but when I was a child, I was playing Heavy Metal FAKK2 and these fuckers scared the everloving crap out of me, to the point where I didn't touch that game for almost 10 years.

how can she enforce the law if she's not even allowed to drive a car

fuck the nightelf torches or lamps or whatever they set up in ashenvale and such sounded too much like the stealth sound to me and always made me jumpy

Iraq isn't Saudi Arabia. It's much less of a shithole.

Both Manhunt, especially the second game. Monsters? Supernatural? I can deal with because I know they are not real. Serial killers? Snuff film and murder rings? Psychopathic episode that urge you to kill? Real fear of death of being brutally slaughtered by dregs of society that are also an apex predator like you, a human? Yes, they are pretty real and even if they are minuscule, the possibility is there. The first game was good slasher film-tier scary for me. The second is the first one plus Silent Hill.

Weird, as a teenager they did not scare me. But I think I understand why it is a horror game now as I grew up. Also still cannot believe they are made by the same dev that churned out SharkCardAuto. I want the old Rock☆ back.

you're now remembering the pig man

and his dangly cock and balls

Jim is pretty scary sometimes.

Niggers, faggots, and jews. They're everywhere.

World governments composed of and run by satanic pedophiles, torturers, and murderers who work collectively to enslave humanity.

Oh wait, that's not a videogame, that's real life

Any game with fat black hoes

Games with gamespeed tied to FPS winning a GOTY award in the 21st century

Waiting for the inevitable "oh geez, you guys, Holla Forums arrived…" posts

LOL

Well only if you're Josh

Ever hear of a self fulfilling prophecy?

The past ten years and the future of video games is far more terrifying than anything actually in video games. doesn't help that video games aren't scary either.

I'm still peeved about this. I just wanted to play SimLife in space.

Playing civ at pc all day. Playing civ in my mind all night instead of sleeping.

Waking up to know that one of my favorite franchises, which hasn't received a sequel in a long time, is bought by EA, Nintendo or Ubisoft

I started contorting my face in cringe, Christ have mercy….

Imagine the possibilities if he did though…

The user said "playing vidya" you dense fuck. As in doing what he was already fucking doing before he found out the person's age and sex.

Are you seriously going to claim that no two people at a reasonable age difference should ever be in a sexual relationship just because they first met at the wrong age?

hi /cuteboys/ how's that hiv going?

kill yourself you retard

Maybe you all just need a hug?

Six years is a reasonable age difference?

You had a chance for a ten outta ten irl 3D vidya game playan waifu and you fucked up, user. You fucked up.

Yes.

What is wrong with that?

Either this post is bait of the year or you are a fucking retard user.

Age difference between my parents is above six years and no problem

user, the context of the comment I'm replying to was clearly about preparing her to take his meatloaf when her oven was up to temperature. That's called grooming.

So you're now admitting that the user didn't actually say anything that could be considered grooming and are instead relying on something as flimsy as "context" to infer something?

How about we just cut the bullshit and answer a straight question: Are you saying that no two people at a reasonable age difference should ever be in a sexual relationship just because they first met at the wrong age?

I was thinking more Shin Megami Tensei where you're fighting angels and demons after the apocalypse.

Grooming is a meaningless term made up by retarded faggots to make what would otherwise be called persuasion sound manipulative. You're just mad that you couldn't persuade a teen qt3.14 (or anyone else) to touch your dong if your life depended on it.

Back to Reddit with you.

when i was in primary school i used to get really autistically afraid of the dark aeons in final fantasy x. they're these hidden, stronger-than-final-boss monsters that you fight by accidentally talking to the wrong person or unknowingly walking too far into some area you've been to before. after getting my whole party killed in a turn by thundaja or w/e one too many times, i got conditioned into just getting real scared even at the beginning of the cutscene. i remember one instance where i triggered the dark yojimbo cutscene and i started shaking before quickly powering off the ps2.

>mfw wet spot from the snake in my trousers

End yourself.

stuck in a flower unable to feel

this is almost physically painful to listen to.

That keeps me up because it's heartbreaking more than that it's horrifying. But it is horrifying when you think about it.

How can you be scared of a jumping spider? A recluse I get, but a fluffy, cute and small jumping spider?

this tbh

I don't like any spider. They should all die.

What are you, gay?

fuck off before I squash you, you dirty eight legged cunt.

so you're in an empty city with no one to interact with, and there isn't even any enemies after you? I can see where you're coming in with the concept, but it sounds boring to play.

The """Localization""" Marxist team known as Treehouse will never get shutdown despite their "localization" getting worse and worse with each game. Xenoblade 2 will be the next victim and the "localization" will be way worse than Xenoblade X.

holy fuck I can't stop laughing

My fellow man of taste. I thought that I was alone.

so DmC

I hope Nier: Automata doesn't get "localized"

Is that young Tanaka?

I like bloomers.

I like your positive attitude

i fear that every time i open my eyes spiders will pour inside my eyes and that one day when i'm looking at a mirror i'll realize my hair has spider egges in it and when i try to remove the eggs they crawl everywhere or like i might try to comb my hair but my hair is just one giant spider or when i open up the milk dozens of spiders come crawling out and when i'm eating cereal spider eggs lie inside the middle of my honey nut cheerios but i won't realize until dozens of baby daddy long-legs come pouring out of my mouth
but the most frightening thing is when
op comes into my bedroom to try to suck my dick cuz he's a faggot

Fellow anons appreciate the importance of good dental hygiene as well.

What can I say, I stay safe on the internet.

Is it because I eat lots of tough food? I figure I'll brush when my teeth start looking a bit bad but they never do. Never had a cavity or anything either.

what

nigger

don't reproduce

>tfw brush like twice a month
In my defense I like to clean my teeth is toothpicks daily and that seems to have worked for like 2 years now.

im calling bullshit

If your teeth never went bad you would never brush either. My father and great grandfather had perfect teeth despite never brushing a day in their lives and my mothers are great to. Therefore I should spread my seed throughout all of America and some of Japan.

I chipped one of my back molars because I tried to bite through a 1/16"" cast iron plate but otherwise nothing.

so its hereditary?

don't reproduce

why the fuck did you try to bite through iron

I think you're missing the point but if you're going to make a fuss about it you can probably cool off and drink some bleach to give your teeth that extra shine that is probably doesn't have.

I used to work at a weld place and we would dare each other to do shit for beer at the end of the day. Was fun.

holy damn thats a stupid reason to break your tooth. you are stupid poopoo head man.

God's gift to man.

I had a dental plan so it was no big deal. Hurt like hell for a week though. Besides that I was young. And stupid mistakes are usually pretty fun stories.

You want to know God's gift to man? This shit right here.

DENTAL PLAN

I also shower only when I feel like it, which amounts to maybe once or twice a week or more depending on how much I do.

The return of Games for Windows Live.

Ever noticed how games end up stuck in time?
Take the gen 1 Pokemon games, for example. You stick the game in your Gameboy and are transported to a magical world full of magical creatures. As you play the game you see more of the world, while taking in the lore and having fun. Then you take on and beat the Elite 4, defeat your rival at the end and claim your position as champion. After that you go fight Mewtwo and catch it.
Now what? NPCs you've fought are just going to stay there and spew the same quotes. Pretty much everyone in the game is just a character that stands there, and says a single line when interacted with. The guy browsing Celadon department store will do that for eternity. The guy sitting in the Game Corner constantly using the slot machines is doomed to do that forever. You're stuck in this static, unchanging world forever, as the only character with the ability to choose what you want to do.
All the magic is gone. The wonderful, vibrant world is now populated by a bunch of interactable tiles with happy faces. And this is destined to happen with pretty much any video game out there. Look behind the curtain and you wake up to the fact that the fantasy world isn't real.
And for all the shit Undertale gets, it's commentary on this is actually interesting. The villain is stuck in the game, and has "reset" the game so often and done so much that he can't see the other characters as anything more than state machines. EYE references this too, with the whole cycles of guilt thing.

That user was probably Russian.

day of the boot when?

I never understood the purpose of a cuckoo clock, it does the same thing and it's fucking creepy.

Not vidya, not even something I was scared of but I can't remember what this is for the lief of me…

Newgrounds flash animation, probably pretty old. I think it was a compilation of things but I only remember one scene.

It comes back to my mind like once a month for years now and I haven't been able to figure out what the damn thing was.

but skyrim is a living breathing world

I think you saw furbaby loves you! B. Click the first option, produce food.

That's exactly it. Thanks man, doesn't surprise me that was a Nekrotherium flash.

I usually don't get spooked very much by games, but I get paranoid and jumpy if I'm playing somehting spooky or tense and there's a lot of empty space around me.

Well hey, at least nothing will ever happen to id.

omg gb2pol u nazi

I'm crying

What the fuck have they done to this poor man?

user you retarded fuck when i was 21 i looked like a shota. Are you seriously going to put the word of jewish old men who probably passed the law to pretend they were working on what you should and should not do before your dick?

You mean 90% of the women are actually dudes.

How do we know it was them? They might be prepping him for the compassionate suicide robot

plz no

dat .swf file…

That reminds me of when I was in the car with my mom and some stupid bitch decided to take a U turn in the middle of the highway without signaling and everyone had to brake or swerve out of the way. I couldn't believe that there wasn't a crash and nobody died.

Old NG was pretty cool.

All my favorite multiplayer games will go to shit or die out

All of mine already did, the last was battlefield bad company 2.

RIP Exteel
RIP Cosmic Break
RIP UT2004
RIP Continuum

That's not a snake user.

Enemies with pig mask faces.
I dunno why but in any form of media if a bad guy has a pig mask i'm fucking terrified of him.

I once saw some shit, told my father about it and he simply said "some things in this world just don't belong".
Pic unrelated.

I'm pretty sure he was talking about his poor insane son.

Fuck you.

Wtf you fucking idiot
If it would had been here in yurop and i were you i would have dicked that girls so ficking fast her hymen would have bled for a month

Fuckyou fuckyou fuck. You.

Memewatch is CRAPCUNTS