DRINKAN

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yW0QKrvJPaU
archive.is/iBA55
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E&list=RDsiwpn14IE7E#t=4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I fucked all you're waifus

You fags have no shame

The best time of the week has finally come!
Can't wait to have money again.

YangFag here, enjoyed a good Valentine's today. Right now I am…

Ni-Oh
Tiger Mask W
Blind Guardian
Water

Completed sonic adventure 2. Almost ragequitted the last part, this is how bad i became in actual video games. But when i beaten it it felt really fucking good.
Initial D first season
Mitch Murder
Holla Forums
Just had a diarrhea after spoiled pizza.

I've never had a waifu but was playing through Pokemon Sun and when this thing appeared I about had a panic attack. I don't know if it's the sylphynford mouth or the tomoko yet happy vibe but it's like I have a raging boner but not from sexual about to burst through my ribcage. Even her stupid potatosack pokemon is breakthings adorable.

Stardust Crusaders and Akiba's Trip
Elder - Lore
Dunkin Donut coffee, it's less shit than I expected
valentines chocolate on sale

Happy late Valentines day fam!

Guilty Gear Xrd SIGN
RWBY later, I'm determined to see this shit through to the end and I'm not going to put it off anymore
Edgy shit
Pact
Home made cookies
Milk

So how was your Valentines everyone? Did anything special?

I LOVE JURI!
Hope everyone had a good Vee Day.

Was playing SFV last night. Now debating getting For Honor on G2A.
The Grand Tour
m.youtube.com/watch?v=yW0QKrvJPaU
Leftover buldak from our Valentine's dinner.

Hey TifaBro. How was your Valentine's day?

Here's a Tifa for you.

Pretty good, sister made some damn good cookies and mostly hung out with family and Tifa, thanks for the pic

Peko and I reporting
Finally got my mech after thirty fucking hours of Xenoblade X and it's so underwhelming I think I'm going to drop the game.

I wanted to but got sick midway through the day. I think I'll feel well enough to make that dinner by tonight and her and I can watch something. I'm thinking Afro Samurai since she's really into action with swords

Hey JuriBro, what's good?

np famalan, me and Yang had a good time yesterday. Watched about two episodes of Tiger Mask, and ended up cuddling.

Hey PekoBro. How's your Valentine's?

Finally rolled "the lady of the lake" in heroes after a ton of rerolling.

Total War Warhammer
little witch academia
Fire Emblem if soundtrack
hesiod
cake
DRINKAN
water

I was quite busy so I only had a good dinner of steak and some cake for dessert.

Miserable. I was exhausted and sick by the time I called it quits and went to sleep.
I'm going to carry out my plan from yesterday later tonight since I'm feeling better now.

Afternoon everyone. Former Jack-O user here hope everyone is doing well and if not I hope things get better for you soon. I hope everyone had a good Valentine's day with the one they love as well!

Ni-Oh. Got a lot more fun and challenging than I initially thought. Going with a 1kat/2kat magic and spirit build with light armor. I hit fast and hard and almost ready for any situation, but I'm also a prime example of a glass cannon only able to take a few hits. Loving the stance and ki system and the movesets as well.
News and threads
Flacom osts
Nothing at the moment
Nothing
Water

Had a really busy day at work, so I just went home and had a drink and some chocolate. Had some good soup for dinner which was nice

It is time

Hey niggers, new jack o fag here
gave her a bag of shit for valentines, she actually ate it the absolute mad woman

Let It Die, I finally beat the game yesterday. Yakuza 0, and Nioh. Both are really fun. Also, I've been playing Armello with friends.
A_Seagull. I don't follow many streamers or youtube channels at all, and I don't have the greatest interest in Overwatch. I do like watching him though because he's such a nice and honest dude. I just feel good listening to him, really.
A bunch of shit for exams
Dark chocolate and raspberries! Waifu knows best.
That is one area she has me beat in, really. I'm a milk-drinker.

Waifu, as always.

Just for the sales of yesterday's, how is everyone's Valentine's?

Coco

Agriasfag reporting in. I hope you all spent lots of time with your waifus on Valentine's Day.

Risen 3.
Emptyhero vids.
GTA radio stations.
Holla Forums.
Swedish fish.
Chocolate milk.

Special? Nah, just ate some chocolate and played a few VNs. I made sure to fap exclusively to my waifu, though.

Excellent. Along with the dinner I made, I got her some chocolate-covered grapes that are just heavenly.

You have much to learn, my man

Upon closer inspection, pic two is the same girl as the post replied too.
In blame the artist and his style.
Damn it Plague, I just wanted pictures of Hex Maniac. Stop drawing flavors of the month, you degenerate Bumpkin

Hey JackOBro what's good?

Seeing that you're playing Ni-Oh, I'll tell you my loadout. I used 1kat/spear, balanced between Ninjitsu, and Onyma Magic.

So far, I'm fighting a blob of water.

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

you replied to the wrong guy, m8

I haven't dated a single girl, never really had a waifu, and don't see the point in having a signifigant other. Then I realize how alone I am.

that's the time when you kill yourself, user

(checked)
T-They'll come to PC eventually, right?

Waifus are always good.

Nice. Not a big spear guy myself, but a few revenants I fought with them were pretty tough. Doesn't help with some of them auto summoned by the lute monk yokai.

Fighting the umi bozu eh? When I fought it I didn't light up all the torches, so I had to deal with the small ones. After taking them out I get a giant torrent of water out of nowhere instakill me. I turn around and see it opened its core and it looked like a barrel of a gun. Took me a moment to realize what happened and I couldn't even be mad about it. It was hilarious.

going through the twilight version of the level now. I need to soul match my armor more or get better light armor.

sage for double post
Perhaps one day, but Koei tecmo doesn't have a good record of PC versions of games. SNK might at some point.

That reminds me; does anyone know if the PC version of Revelator is good or not? I've been thinking of picking it up since I don't want to gib shekels to Sony to play multiplayer

Forgot my pic ID change since I'm on campus

I had heard people talking about a KoF XIV PC port before it released, haven't heard much after that. I'd really like to see a Nioh port, but I'm not holding my breath.

(checked)
Not sure, I've only ever played it on a friend's PS4.

Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Cr1tikal
Grave of the Fireflies Main theme
Red Tom's Punch Out page
Tuna
Cranberry juice
I hope everyone had a nice Valentines day!

We cuddled on the couch and watched All Quiet on the Western Front and Grave of the Fireflies.

Hey Yangbro and Jack-Obro how are you liking Ni-Oh?
Is there anything you found bad about it?

I really hope so, I'm not dropping money on a console with very few worthwhile titles.
I made that mistake with the Wii U

Reminder,
Your waifu would rather have lesbian orgies with other waifus than hold hands with nasty neckbreads
Your waifu would find you the most disgusting being ever and thinks you're a creep
Waifufags are more delusional than wu tier trannies and trump voters
Lolicons are genuine pedophiles and must be permabanned
Mark is thin and a great BO
4 AM did nothing wrong
Global warming is not real and we must pollute it faster
Literally the only thing that Collins did that wasn't garbage was the fucking soundtrack for Tarzan

i agree
i disagree, pedophilia should be legalized and "women's rights" abolished

Valentine's Day was pretty uneventful, but kind of got over the shitty mood I was in past couple of weeks, so eh.

Grinding for the Scythe and Jackal gear any?

Only tried PC Xrd, and heard the online was decent, but kind of dead unless I've just been falling for Chibi-Ram memes. Might want to check with the fighting thread. May also just wait for Revelator 2 to come out assuming you'll also be able to get it standalone.

you're cruisin for a bruisin, nigger

pedophilia affects boys too you fucking mongrel

I bought a PS4 for almost no other reason than to play kingdom hearts. You can laugh now

…just how many versions of Xrd do they intend to make?

Guten Tag EugenBro.

So far in Ni-Oh, it is fun. Yet the only gripe I had is that they give you too many stuff. Too much resources to go through, and having to sell or soul match weapons/armour.

Maybe more if older GG/Blazblue is any indication, though at least Rev2 is more of an expansion this time instead of a full game. Still wish A.B.A. came back, but at least Baiken's looking pretty good.

I LOVE LUCINA
Hope everyone's keeping well!

Nioh, Yakuza 0 and Final Fantasy XIV

Drive

N/A

Blazblue: Remix Heart

Nothing

Water. Might pop down and get some booze later though.

Went well. Made some good ass stir fry and ate it with her. It was great.

Chances are good. My PS4 copy doesn't have the "Only on PlayStation" thing. Either a misprint or a sign it'll go to PC eventually.

Alright you slack-jawed faggots, don't eat all the Valentines day chocolate just because you can't share it with a 2D waifu. You don't want end up being more 3D than you have to be.

Getting a team set up in Pokemon Moon.
Too much coffee.

I was at work all night.

remove yourself, horsefucker
these threads are awful enough even withou you

It was good, nothing to complain about

Hey Eugenbro!
Really liking Ni-Oh so far (also fulfills my wish for a souls game in a Japanese setting while having enough to be its own game). Don't have many complaints about it, but I will say I don't like the inconsistency of falling off ledges for both you and enemies (sometimes the game will not let you fall when in combo but will also make you fall from a random misstep after said combo. Thankfully not all maps have areas where that's an issue). Also as Yangbro said, you get a shitton of items that clutter your inventory and are a pain to deal with during and after missions. Other than that, not seeing much to complain about yet (still have a ways to go in the game).

I agree for the most part with waiting for Rev 2, but seeing as the release date is spring of this year, it might end up being in May or beginning of June, but I could be (hopefully) wrong.

As far as online goes, I think the PS4 version has more people playing due to the Japanese players being on there more (outside of arcades), and with the PC scene there not as big as in the west, and with the west not having as big of a GG playerbase as Japan, I think that's why its not as active.

probably will end up getting the PS4 version for local tournament purposes

It's also anime. Perfect for moon people.

Ayy yo

Friend got me a wow subscription, so I feel obligated to play with him. Save for that, just replaing some Megaman Zero 3
Nothing
Mastodon, vidya osts
Just researching some things for a group case I need to do
Nah
DRINKAN
Water, and not just because it's all I have

I want to go running with Emi.

Dark Souls 2, Stardew Valley
Possibly Mr. Robot, that or more videos about Pewdiepie
Sabaton
Banner Saga - the Hadrborg book
I shouldn't, since I finished gym and had a wholesome dinner just now. But man is my stomach grumbling for more after today's workout
Milk, green tea. Maybe hot chocolate.

(checked)
Hey LucinaBro, how's Valentine's?

How was Ni-Oh? Got a build you liked to share?

Hey RariFag
Oh I did share some chocolates for Yang.

What's Yang's favourite chocolate?

if a boy gets their life "ruined" because of sucking a dick, then it was going to be a cuck beta eunuch as an adult anyway.

I'm more concerned about the boy being fucked in the ass by some priest you dunce
That's how faggots are born and when they grow up they do the same to other kids

I got one for bloodborne and persona 5. still is not too good but at least the argument is there.
I would get Nioh but I just spent some money upgrading my computer so I don't really have any to spend right now.

try Let It Die, so at least you won't feel like you wasted your money

outlaw semitic religions then, judaism, islam, and christcuckoldry.

Tomoko is still the best girl in these threads

I would say Orange Chocolate or Dark Chocolate Cherry.

oh and fate/extella

Patrician taste in cartoon horses, user.

Claiming best girl.

Why does tumblr feel the need to draw bad faces? Seen some really bad art with horrible faces recently.

Team is going pretty good, Kagero hit LV 40 but I really do need to change the composition, lance users continue to be my bane. Still no Lyn.

toriel best tbh

Explain?

Please keep things like this in Holla Forums. I really am sick and tired of religious "Discussion" Aka shitposting

Toriel is just a mom-fu.
Do you want a partner or a mother?

that implies i would like to roleplay as a little gook

Don't feel bad. It's not your fault Square Enix keeps delaying the game.

Glad to hear that it's good. I would rather have too much stuff, rather than too little. Is it easy to sell your stuff, or is it like Dark Souls where there's only one npc who you can sell stuff to?

It's nice to see that it isn't a carbon copy of Souls and does it's own thing while still being familiar.
Now I just gotta wait and hope for a PC release.

Last weeks thread
archive.is/iBA55

What have I missed? Finally made it on the day of.
Why don't people talk about Defcon at all, it's fucking great.

No hot-blooded yelling from me today, I have a migraine.
Taking a short break from vidya after the past couple weeks of playing games during all my free time.
Gunship
Holla Forums
Just finished my salad.
Coffee like always.

dey dindu nuffin

die normalfag

This bean speaks the truth.

oy vey i've been found out

also asriel would have been good as a grill tbh

Well in Ni-Oh, you can sell stuff at the blacksmith. Comparing it to Dark Souls however, you have to find a certain NPC to sell stuff.

Hey GoatBro, how's yesterday?

Hey ChiakiFag, hope you enjoyed your Valentine's.

he can still be~ you just need to play pretend

pic sums it up

die

it's been complete shit?
because that's what the pic is

I did. So did she.
How about you?

The current kingdom hearts thread reminds me that I need to archive them for a future faq version of my post compilation

right on the money

Damn. I wonder if Nintendo is intentionally making her a rare drop to keep people playing, considering her ranking In the polls. Hope she joins you soon though.

As far as selling items goes, you can either sell it to the blacksmith for money to spend there, or offer them to a shrine for amirita (games equivalent to souls or blood echoes). The annoying thing is that since each weapon and armor has unique stats and enhancements, you can only sell/offer one thing at a time (can't do it in bulk like in Dragon's Dogma). Souls games did this, but the amount of items you get in Ni-Oh from dead enemies is vast compared to them. It's just a minor pain all in all, but a noticeable one. You sometimes get a consumable or material item from doing this, and you can combine weapons and armor at the blacksmith outside of missions to make the base one stronger, so the incentive to get items makes you pick up everything.

It would be nice to see it come to the PC. It plays quite well on the ps4, in terms of performance, but obviously would play better on PC. The modding community could add some interesting things as well. If they do port it, I hope they avoid using Denuvo. It was bad enough seeing all those leaked emails of more companies considering the use of it.

muh dik

Here's hoping. But now that she's not in focus, I've got about as good a chance as getting another 5 star hero instead of Lyn. So we'll see. I've been pulling reds and got 4 stars of Marth and Chorm so my team isn't completely buggered.

Danke for the archive.

Hey LyndisFag.

Yang and I had a good time. We watched anime, and cuddled.

how do you cuddle a thought?

Hey.

Friendly remember that Nu-Fire Emblem is not as bad as Holla Forums made it out to be, Awakening is fun, and Fates is the best Nu-Fire Emblem game

Hyrule Warriors Legends, Enter the Gungeon, Bloodborne, KNACK BABY!!!, replaying FE Fates because a new version of the fan translation is released some time ago

Valentines was good for me. Made some Valentine themed cookies for dessert.

Why would you ever do that?

Me too EugenBro. The WiiU had some good exclusives at around late 2013 to mid 2015, but that didn't made up the shit launch, lack of third party games, censorship, and it's short lifespan. At least there's piracy for the dead console.
The PS4 IMHO is a better deal than the Wii U and the "best" 8th gen console

have a (You) 4U
t. 4AM

GIVE ME (You)S OR I WILL KILL THIS HOSTAGE

Getting ready for the 2017 International Challenge February, it will fun.

Mob Psycho 100 and I have being thinking about watching YGO:ARC-V, I am a nerd that likes cards games

Vidya OST as usual

University stuff

Candies and stuff

Water

THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST
THE BEST

I'm just checking that repeating numbers you have m8

ded

because I want to play games with her in it even if it is a shitty game. At least I don't pay to win.

ebin meme my newfriend

t. user who is pretending to be a oldfag and wants to establish Sharia Law on Holla Forums
:^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^)))))))))))))))))))))

nigger, you've never so much as seen 4am, so get the fuck out

F

Ayy TharjaFag, enjoyed Valentine's?
Here's a Tharja I found while I was lurking on Twatter.

t. 2007
:^)

t. 2015

Anyone playing Nioh have a strange control issue? When sprinting left or right, William likes to stop in place for a brief moment.

Had a great day with Sakuya yesterday.
Having a great day with her today too.

Digimon World: Next Order on the PS4. Having a great time with Gankoomon and Angewomon.

A-Team, the original television series

The Digimon World Next Order OST and the original Digimon World OST

nothing

Homemade brownies a neighbor made as thanks for walking her dog.

Nothing

1. Thanks for the pic
2. I enjoyed my Valentines with Tharja

t.that guy that shits in the meta threads
:^)^)^)^)))^))^)))

t. the guy sucking off homeless for free behind the 7/11 dumpsters

t.▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮more like, ur mom lol▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮:^)▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

t. all me tbh

No, but all the NoA and Treehouse fuckery is discouraging, i always liked the Wars series more.

t. collins never even had a single good song without genesis and especially gabriel

t. peter "i want to suck biko's big dead black cock" gaybriel

she's better off without one, jesus

t. "Phil my ass up with furry dick" collins

t. newfag who can't read ids

wrong poster faggot
also

t. newfag who's not been to waifu threads before
we're gonna hit 300 before you know it

you genesis fags are all the same

t. user who doesn't realize that it's necessary to hit 300 asap in these threads

nice damage control nigger :^)

it's still wednesday
bump limit only hits after that

all genesis posters are furfags, that's a fact

>he wants a waifu WEDNESDAY to last for a whole week like it always does

ur mom is a furfag lol

it used to
what I want is it gone for good
and it seems like a couple hotpockets are quite butthurt lately

ur mom is dead lol

ur mom is dead AND i fucced her lol

how befitting of a furfag

You're obviously not complaining nearly enough seeing we still have these threads.

ur mom is a necroPHIL lol

count the days then, happy times are over
LOL

gabriel hit it first
collins is a sloppy seconds nigger

lol

he can hit better than collins with his limp wrists and back right now

Oh, but they're just starting.
Keeps me coming back to see how far shit can go. The last time I heard that was when TruthSeeker dug himself into a hole so deep that he had to abandon the whole idea all together. Good luck with that.

Valentines was fun. Made some stir fry and we ate together.
For Nioh, I'm going with Kusarigama. I find it to be fun and stylish. Guess I'm going the ninja route.
I do also have 1kat as a backup, but I've fallen in love with the Kusarigama. More games need this weapon.

I'll just have to dig a hole much deeper where I can dump all these fags in then

You talk tall, but can you follow through?

you'll know when this thread is in ashes, only then you have my permission to LOL

lol?

bazoopers

gaybriel isnt in great shape either lol

we're pulling straws now
it's alright to be wrong, user
but you gotta come to terms with it

Keep living the dream boys

we call them delusions round here, user

Back home

Now that gives me some memories

well
thread's over

Try some Matcha if you can get a hold of some. Shit's better than coffee.

I remember
Spamming Wisdom Fira and dancing around the battle field was far too effective, I don't think I even used the RCs

I'm proud of you user

Remember the last time you autists sperged out like this and got the thread stickied?

>tfw have a date on Saturday

y doe

it's a faint memory and soon it'll be like an urban legend once these threads are gone for good
trying to delay making the thread so it lasts a bit longer will only get you so far

That's a pretty neat mechanic, it sounds a bit annoying but I like the idea.
Are there any weapons or armor of note in Ni-Oh?

Cuddling is simply the best thing to do with your waifu.

It really is a shame that the Wii U failed.
It had a good and unique concept and some noteworthy games like Bayonetta 2 and Sm4sh, but it they didn't have a steady flow of good titles and non existent 3rd party support.
The Switch is looking good so far, but I'm concerned about it and will wait for news on it before I purchase it.
I never thought I would say this but considering the Wii U failed big time and that the PS4 actually has exclusives now, I agree.

since I may as well give it a shot

Surely you jest, there isn't any escape from the void of autism found here.

All two of them were great games.

Thought this waifu nonsense was meant for the socially challenge with a sour grapes complex towards not getting laid. Guess your waifu really was a hug blanket for this sort of thing.

Managed to scrape together some cash to buy some snacks tonight. Time to feast.

XION WILL RETURN JUST WAIT AND SEE WE NEED MORE XION

designers who make water weak to fire need to be shot

Saint's row 4
embeded
this playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=siwpn14IE7E&list=RDsiwpn14IE7E#t=4
pistachios and an orange
sweet red wine

Oh Demyx…

I never gotten a chance to experience the fight. Yet, I remembered how bullshit his OHKO with all his water clones.

Cuddling is really comfy. Possibly the best thing.

It was illogical yes, but in old Nippon times Omibozu is a yokai demon.

Yakuza 0
Konosuba? maybe
Human After All
Trying to get back into my Japanese studies
Peanut butter crackers
PEPSI MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

here's test footage of one of the phil clones singing dance in a volcano

Commit Sepuku. Here's a katana.

Hey NaotoBro.
Been playing Yakuza 0, trying to get Kiryu's secret style. Anyways how's Valentine's?

pretty uneventful, i had work so i couldn't really do anything

Stop me now, waifufags

jej
you might as well just stick your dick in a fridge and you'd get more entertainment out of it than watching anything RWBY related after Monty died

Monty is dead so the money isn't really going to a good cause, feel free nerd

We can all agree on that

Why would you do that to yourself?

I hear it can make you allergic to cats.

ID change due to being back home

Glad to be home. How's everyone doing tonight?

Yeah that was a bit weird at first. I assumed at first they'd be weak to lightning, so I was buffing my swords with the lightning talisman. In a way I can understand it though. Perhaps they're going with a yin/yang balance to weaknesses (would make sense since wind and earth are weak against each other as well). That fight was still challenging even after learning that.

I'd really like to have more practice with that weapon, but I think I'll save it for another playthrough or build. Definitely a lot of fun to use though.

I really liked the unusual and youngblood armor, and as you progress, you start earning and even getting the ability to forge armor of the famous warlords you run into in the game. Though I'm pissed that the one armor set I want the most (Masamune Date's) is stuck behind the season pass DLC If my info is correct (since William is wearing said armor in the season pass posters) I'm currently wearing the genius tactician set you get from doing the adept tutorial stage, which looks really cool.

One interesting thing to note is that the blacksmith has the ability to refashion armor to look like something else, but keep the weight and stats of the original armor, so if you like a particular armor set that's heavy, but prefer to wear light armor, or just like a particular piece/set of armor in general, you can refashion it to an armor you like, all the while keeping it as light or heavy as you like. You'll need to acquire a piece of the armor you want before you can do this though.

Also, Danke for the archive. Forgot to thank you in my last post

Been meaning to watch that. Only seen a couple of scenes from it and from what I've seen it looks like it's fun to watch.
Something I need to do again as well.

I would try, but do please continue.
Be wary what lies ahead, terrible writing and shitty kitty.

Hopefully playing video games and not just lurking this thread.
:^)

Is the cat really that bad?

yang is worse

That's because the animal people are pretty much the niggers of RWBY.

Well gonna resume playing Yakuza 0. Currently taking down the five billionaires.

what chapter you on?

So far…
Chapter 14

shit son
i'm at chapter 7
how much play time you got?

At least it's better than having no games :^)

That's actually really fucking cool! No longer do I have to worry about choosing between stats or fashion.
The only thing I'm worried about is if it's confusing to players online, considering you can wear light armor with heavy armor stats and vice versa.

Well I'm gonna head to bed soon.
Have a good night everyone.

(checked)
Good to know it's a long game. Hoping to get my PS3 fixed to continue in 5 before playing 0.

So far I haven't seen that as being an issue, but there are still features to the game I have yet to unlock (apparently you can join clans of the major warlords of the sengoku era that give you benefits to your stats or other factors. I'm sure there's more to it than that, but I'll need to progress to the next region to get the full details). So far the only aspect of PVP in the game I've seen is fighting NPC revenants that are summoned via gravestones of fallen players. As for true PVP I'm not sure, but there definitely is a co-op feature that works a lot like the souls games. fighting revenants are a good way of getting a chance for some high level gear, as you're fighting the NPC player with the gear, skills, and stats they had at that death (though your not guaranteed that you'll get any gear). You also get glory points for each one you kill, which I heard is for certain features later on as well.

I've seen some interesting armor combos (and a lot of repeats of the same warlord armor you get early in the game). I'm looking forward to seeing what else is available further in the game.

have a good night!

jesus christ
this is stressful
I need more talented girls, or less demanding guests

Me and Yang are gonna watch some videos, and snuggle for the night.
See you guys tomorrow.

This is pretty accurate

Heading off to bed as well, good night fam

Have a good night!

Was gonna try to kill the twilight mission version of Big Umi-bozu again, but I should probably get some sleep. Have a good night everyone!

Shovel Knight: Plague of Shadows
Already played it on 3DS now playing through on PC
Phoenix Wright Trilogy Trailer for a new project I am working on. Basically animated Phoenix Wright cases with defendants such as Moonman etc with various Prosecutors that are recognizable.
Nothing
Microwaved Potatoes
Water

Does anyone have anything like pic related?

To the Tharja-poster, how many pics of her do you have? And do you have a Zip of them to share?

that's a mighty meek girl for an amplifier chip

overtrash
tactics ogre:luct
LWA
Arrested Development
Zeta Gundam
Dvorak
Heinlen shorts
pita and humus
rye

What do you guys channel the inevitable loneliness and depression into? Personally I turn it into anger, which helps a lot with self improvement

i'm not depressed at all
i mainly do art or learn languages though, nothing really to channel there

Does madness count?

Morning fam

Morning everyone! Hope everyone's having a good morning so far.

no, the thread's still here

How about memes?
I'll share one to you all.

I got one for ya
it always comes in handy in here

Good morning!

Found this one a while back

I'm actually kind of curious about how big his image folder is for all of those edits

Suddenly Captcha.

In the next six or seven pages later the thread will go kill, now remember anons…

Always love your waifu, and she will love you back.

I LOVE YOU YANG!

Dubs confirm!

I LOVE TIFA!

ID change due to being back on my phone

THE TWILIGHT UMI-BOZU IS VANQUISHED!

And I got some good weapons out of it too. Ready for the next region!

(checked)
I think the thread still has some life in it, but you are right.

ALWAYS REMEMBER TO DO IT FOR HER AND LOVE HER EVERYDAY!
May you all be with your loved ones forever.

I LOVE JURI!

waifu on biku.

Shame.

iktf JuriBro…
It would be badass for a waifu who has a motorcycle. I was looking forward to see more art of Juri with her bike.

There will be commissions.

That was amazing. Trump was giving the (((press))) no quarter, tricking them at their own game, and giving nothing but truth bombs.

Waifus and motorcycles; always a good combo.

I'm more of a quad rider myself, but riding a motorcycle on the open road would be awesome (if I had one).

Afternoon everybody.

Around 800
Nope. I'm not sharing my pics. Just go look for them yourself m8.

Like the dead console known as the Xbone? :^^^)))))

Post waifus in sweaters

anyway, have any of you noticed how fucking REDPILLED a lot of people are becoming lately
to name a few, Jontron, Pewdiepie, H3, Robbaz, and so many more like big people
the media is really not doing it's job well, it's trying to get people to stop being nazis, but it's making more

I have a couple

All I got is horses. Some seem to forget that when Lyn gets up to Blade Lord, she also learns the bow skill. Kinda late to be anything practical but it's a nice option to have.

You know what's really funny about that? I don't think PewDiePie was redpilled until AFTER they exploded at him, he was probably just taking the piss out of all the people screaming about racists and is now starting to understand just how demented the left wing is. Same thing is probably going on for a lot of others, every time I'm playing multiplayer, regardless of the game, there are always a bunch of guys who act as if they came straight out of Holla Forums, calling niggers out on what they are and mocking the kikes, the normalfags are well and truly waking up/

what is truly funny is that he has the same amount of followers as the 27th largest nation of the world
the media is literally trying to start shit with an entire country of people

A NEW DAY, A NEW OPPORTUNITY TO SPREAD HOPE AND JUSTICE
FOR HER

She's always wearing her adorable hooded cardigan, so that's easy for me.

I'll keep my eye on you

For what purpose

I LOVE LUCINA
MY LOVE WILL NEVER, EVER DIE

I hope you all have a great weekend
always remember, FOREVER AND EVER!

ID change due to being back home

Back at my own PC.

Indeed. That console was boned even before it started.
I accept the bullying from the result of typing this sentence

Horse riding is a lot of fun! I haven't done that since I was a kid.

Never hurts to have versatility.

There's definitely a shift in the average person's ideology and political views (or perhaps, the silent majority is not afraid to speak up against the leftists). I'm definitely interested in seeing how things go in the future.

Thank you! Have a good weekend as well!

In case the thread is gone by tomorrow, have a great weekend everyone and see you all next week!

Same for you as well. See ya next week guys.

See you next week!

See ya all next week!

It was an okay week, but I'll see you guys next week.

See you all next week.
An remember to love your waifu for laifu

Till the end of time

Always.

See you all next week. God willing my daki will have gotten here by then