The crimes of vidya thread

Lik-sang redirects to a car company. Sony still making money. EA still around shutting down studios.

Get out shill, go shill somewhere else(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Microsoft trying to conflate the PC market in general with the Xbox brand (which isn't working out for them because Steam is already conflated with the PC market for good reason)

You could tell me all the replies complaining about shills on Holla Forums were made by a spambot and I'd probably believe it at this point.

Would that be a crime against themselves? No one else is affected. Maybe retailers stuck with huge walls of stock?

It's a crime against people with brain cells to drone on about the PC game market and then offer nothing of value in the W10 Store

Man, I barely remember Lik-Sang. I remember they provided my first DS flashcard.

Does Play-Asia compare well to them?

Play-Asia seems to sell mostly legit stuff. Lik-Sang had their own lines of accessories for new and old systems like Gamegear battery packs or 3rd party controllers. I think alibaba might be a closer comparison but for vidya stuff.

All of the above should be punishable by death.

Lik-Sang being shut down over a non-issue is why I don't buy Sony anymore, and one reason I pirate games.

Rare selling to M$.
Localization.

Could have simply said Blizzard merging with Activision, ever since the merger they've been shit.

It was one nail in the coffin for me but it was a big nail. It is one thing to sue it is complete bs to sue lose and sue again continue losing until the other party is broke.

Not that anyone here cares, but it'd be a crime towards their investors.

The key/crate system. It's a way of adding gambling to vidya while sidestepping the laws meant to prevent that. Pokemon loses it's harmless Game Corner, because we can't show gambling in a kid's game. Meanwhile TF2 gets devoured by a lust for shiny new cosmetics, and people gambling away real money, but that's OK because you get a gun or something.

Holy shit, things are looking up.

Damn I wonder how that turned out
Nice.

This, crates and packs and shit are literal cancer (in tf2's case at least)

Run and gun shooter with low time to kill, prone mechanics and tilting.
Whenever i see this shit i just imagine a corporate suit giving a sanfran hipster a checklist of what features should be in game, because more is better of course!

Vidya has to have some of the dumbest and greediest people that ever lived to have gotten to this point.

Is Cakeman actually moderating Holla Forums now?

what happened ?

That's every one of Valve's currently relevant titles, yeah? And they're running the virtual slot machine on all of them.

Here's a new one hot off the presses:

Nintendo have locked the Hero Mode or Hard Mode for The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild on Wii U and Switch behind a paywall. It's part of the £17.99 season pass for the game. It's a difficulty mode, and it's DLC.

Google it.

Lately he said something about "next meta thread" but I have no idea if that means officiated meta threads are returning (or if they already have and there's just no schedule posted anywhere) or whenever the next meta thread he sanctions is.

Soon™

Explain yourself board goblin are they making a return or are we kept alone and afraid in the dark until the light of another thread you parasitize shines on us

no stickies, but we'll have the threads in an official capacity.

Thanks

Would it kill you to not meme in every post like some sort of newfag meme spouter?

I don't meme in every post

I just meme when I capcode :^)

Thanks for admitting that you love to shit things up in an official capacity. Truly the best of what 8ch has to offer.
Also, you have shit taste in anime.

love you too bby

Got a couple of pieces to showcase here.

anything to kill off used game sales, I guess.

If the industry really does see used games as a threat and no better than piracy, then why shouldn't the end user just go ahead and pirate? They treat you like a criminal for paying them money as it is by forcing DRM into games. They practically label you a criminal if you buy used copies, too. Why pay money to get treated like shit?

Basically what I've been saying. I ain;t giving money for that shit.