We Are Chicago

So how are you liking it so far Holla Forums?
who's your favorite character ?
What route did you choose ?
store.steampowered.com/app/414330/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succès_de_scandale
torrentproject.se/619faf42834cb3d77012c807a828be9afdc4c637/codex-we-are-chicago-torrent.html
bigcajunabbc.tumblr.com/archive
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dayum, what happened to proper coding ?

not all of us had the privilege to learn how to properly code

Oh boy, as if I don't have enough niggers in my life already.

But can you fug the little sister?

I live in the south side, why would I need a shitty game to simulate my life?

The white devil n'shiet

Yea white Devils need the black peel or else you wont enjoy these game.

I never seen nigger irl

Feels wierd man

They isnt pure blooded afrikans.

Consider it a blessing.

Is the game just embed related?

stop the press this need a answer

Auron speaks the truth.

Never seeing a nigger irl is dangerous, you don't actually get to experience the full cultural enrichment.

sounds about right.

meant for

If you want a laugh just go read the reviews on steam. So many faggots obviously afraid to say the game is shit. A lot of "The subject matter of this game is really important to me I swear, it is just complete shit, but I swear it has nothing to do with them being black and poor"

It took them 4 years to make a two hour long piece of shit with ps2 graphics?

ya keep talkin sheeit fukkin white bread i finna show u how real niggas throw down mufugga

u bout to see 1 fukkin honkee, namsayin?

we wuz game devs n sheit

daz rite nigguh, STAY WOKE

I will never understand how liberals can look upon the nigger and not get the urge to vomit.

Work on your mental fortitude.

And obvious bad coding, seriously why the fuck does it need 6GB of RAM ?

Just buy a mirror, user.

Niggers are repulsive creatures. Calling them animals is an insult to the fauna of Earth.

ay give me dat ass nigga

Anyway this game is unbelievable because you don't have niggers saying nigga every other word.
Other then a few grammatical mistakes and niggaccent they might as well be whites talking.

What exactly were you expecting from a pretentious indie turd made by lily white libcucks that haven't seen a nigger ghetto in all their life?

The closest a leftist gets to a minority is when Pablo is mowing his lawn or Pajeet is delivering him pizza. That's why all their portrayals of vibrants talks and behave like middle class libcucks from suburbia.

Oh I am quite fucking aware.
I went to inner city schools to suburban largely white schools later in life.
Whites in the suburbs basically worship blacks as the focus in history class for the last 6+ years is civil rights movement and how bad whites are.

What even happens in this game?

What happens in this game ? WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS GAME ??
DA STREETZ NIGGUH

The fastest redpill is actually interacting with niggers. Nothing makes people open their eyes quite as fast as seeing the pavement ape in his natural environment, surrounded by his peers.

That's what you get when leftists completely subvert and corrupt the education system. Instead of teaching children about important historical events and figures they focus on a fairy tale narrative where the US owes everything to niggers and how they've invented half the shit we use today, when in truth they invented fuckall, not even peanut butter.

Be glad.

Who cares what happens, "journalists" will have to eat it up because it features "meaningful social commentary" and if they dare to criticize it they'll have to go "b-b-but it's n-not that I d-disagree with the m-message, it, it-it's very serious and I don't wanna be p-problematic!"

I work at a gas station.

I literally could not be less rascist - my best coworkers are either from india or africa, honestly, but HOLY FUCK the goddamn idiot niggers I have to deal with on weekend nights would make KKK members go "Wow, that is a stupid nigger".

These are people who, upon seeing a sign that says "Bathrooms Closed" and barricades in front of the bathrooms, and signs on the bathrooms saying "These bathrooms are closed" will try to open the doors anyway, confer among friends about why the doors won't open, then ask me if they are really closed.

These are people who wonder, when they swarm a small section of businesses with 200+ carloads of people, why we don't appreciate the influx of business. They never use garbage cans except by accident, constantly rev their engines, and occasionally get into car accidents and then shoot one another, but bruh, we bring in business right?

These are people who legitimately do not understand why one needs ID for purchasing age-restricted product. They do not understand why an expired ID is not acceptable.

These are people who will, nightly, come into my store, seeking a product, be told no, we do not have the singles of that product, just the pack, EVERY SINGLE TIME FOR A MONTH, and will still ask.

It's like the second they get into a fucking ricer their brain melts or some shit.

fucking yuri making us slavshits look bad

Niggers, man. They are hype as shit to play fightan games with, but don't you dare let them into your life.

niggers do shit like this all the time, I'd hate to own a store in a nigger neighborhood

I don't understand who you are trying to impress, nigger hatred has existed since 2005 here.
For good reason, but you are Holla Forums talking about niggers endlessly, contributing nothing except trying desperately to fit in.

You do understand Nazis and racism is becoming like anime and Japan in the 90s.
This is becoming pretty concentrated cancer.

we are sage

Good example of cancer here.

DMX APPROVED

Oh I see now, we're being raided by "Sage" and "everything is shills"

…You want to rephrase that?

These ledditfags think its a fucking downvote button

Nazi Germany is being idolized to the degree of worship like weebs back in the 90s.
We've gone from Hitler had some pretty good ideas, and wasn't that bad of a guy.
To.
Hitler is great, he was the smartest person in the world.
We wuz Japanese, we wuz native Americans, we wuz martians.

On top of that all the 12 year old children who are now turning to larping as nazi's to get their edge fix.
Playing any WW2 game and you will encounter a Steam group of children yelling slogans at each other and being cancer.

Fuck making good threads right?
This place needs to just fucking die already.

What were you expecting in depth dissection of a walking simulator?
Its a shit diversity game, threads about it are for fun, this is always how its gone.
Where the fuck are you from to expect any differently?

Go back to your containment thread.

bet u dollars 2 donuts i'm banned ne way monica

this nigga still sings or did he retire into a white mansion filled with white cars and a white woman?

HOL UP

DMX is a born again Christian and a pillar of society now.

fuk u nigga sayin dis thred shit n shit u fucking white trash
u just mad cuz u wish u had threds half as think as DIS DICK HOO fucking cracka head ass

shieeet i stay grindan monica but da (((labels))) dun wanna nigga takin anudda crak at em

good dub,. better sage

Or, maybe, this has nothing to do with Holla Forums, Hitler, or Anime, and niggers are just largely subhuman scum.

Sure thing bud

this tbh

I've actually vomited after seeing one and made him clean it 😂😂😂💯💯💯

I guess I just still cling to the memory that at one time we had quality. I know anons just wanna bitch and have fun, but threads like these are click bait equivalent. I should just stop whining but I'm sick of seeing it.
shame there isnt anywhere else to go

This shit is the cancer that killed Holla Forums and now retards are spreading it here.

The more people desensitized to nazis and "racism" the better.

There is, its called r/gaming. Take the redditpill

lol look at dis dum lil' nigga dont even no bout the alex jones filters n sheit

No because its going to become like weebs.
Its already getting there, just wait until neckbeards upload their videos of them goosestepping, or doing demonstrations.
Some of this has already started to happen on facebook and irl and retards really think they are some real tough shit.>>11939391

Now that's what I call cancer.

Actually I kinda agree, it might cause a right-left swing, but who knows. I just want "muh racism", "muh poor blacks" to end.

Polygon's review of We are Chicago (by Allegra Frank):
>But even if We Are Chicago isn’t always fun, it does feel uniquely valuable.

Pokémon Sun and Moon (Allegra Frank):
>The games also buck core elements of the Pokémon formula, like gyms and badges, to create a unique experience.

The Division (Arthur Gies):
>When Ubisoft and its Massive studio pulled the curtain back on The Division several E3s ago, they promised a new kind of game in the Tom Clancy universe that married extensive online multiplayer support with a unique, beautifully rendered modern-day New York City setting.

Watch Dogs 2 (Philip Kollar)
>>Watch Dogs 2 expands on the first game's unique take on multiplayer, where players can "invade" each other's games and attempt to hack data from another player.

Divinity (Philip Kollar):
>In addition to changing which characters are alive and dead and what their attitude toward your party is, each path toward solving a quest can provide unique loot and experience rewards to ensure you're not falling behind if you decide not to fight.

No Man's Sky (Philip Kollar):
>There are wrinkles that make each new planet stand apart, and unique situations you can find yourself in, but this is the core loop of No Man's Sky: gather, craft, travel, repeat.

Home (Philip Kollar):
>Home is as much a choose your own adventure novel as a game, but the subtle story it tells is disturbing and unique enough to hold interest despite limited interactivity.

Final Fantasy 15 (Philip Kollar):
>Lucis has a whole bunch of completely optional dungeons, dangerous places that are fleshed out, full of unique enemies and giant setpieces despite never being featured in the main story.

Either they are contractually required to insert the word within their article, or they use it as a sbustitute for jusfitying… anything really.
- Why is there a turd on the floor?!
- I kinda like it.
- You like… a turd?
- Well, it's a UNIQUE turd if you hadn't noticed!

I bet you have a drop of nigger blood in you and that's why you are against the great cause :^)

Well the good news is the next generation that is growing up is leaning more towards right then left.
But that's how it goes.
When you are young its a lot easier to see through bullshit.

All it takes is some liberal twat to tell Jimmy that his dad who lost his leg in Iraq is benefiting from white privilege.
Or a kid having to go through court for kissing a girl on the cheek at 6-7 because sexual assault.

Millenials are largely liberal because they were raised in the Bush era.
Kids raised under Obama are going to see all the hypocrisy of the left.

I'm 120% Aryan.
I get the extra 20% from killing race traitors of German descent and reclaiming the blood of the Ubersmench they are unworthy off. :^)

Good work my fellow Aryan friend.
next step is eradicating all the meme loving underaged beaners from this board-no this website and truly we will make Holla Forums great again

someone should really play this game and make some good stuff from it.

Not me though I am not a masochist

This looks like San Andreas ffs

I wonder if that was intentional

These fucking reviews are the funniest shit

Everyone just wants to say "fucking niggers" but is too scared of the leftists to do so.

It's comparable to indigo prophecy, except that game runs on a 800mhz cpu with 256mb ram, is much longer but takes up a third of the disk space.

I started watching a let's play of it, and it's nothing but Mass Effect bullshit dialogue trees and bad animation. The people models clip through the skin and it's painfully obvious that one guy did all the programming work.

You are harassed at school, your friends are avoiding you, and you need to make sure your sister is safe from the dangers that surround you. Explore the life of Aaron growing up on Chicago's south side as you find out who to trust and how to stay safe.
please tell me they pronounce his name as Ay Ay Ron in game

People with negative reviews keep walking on eggshells:

Why would you post your facebook and steam profile? Why do you even have facebook or steam. Go back to cuckchan.

We Are Kings

ITS THAT BAD HUH HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and yeah, Yura is a cyka in my kniga

t. argentinian

They are literally in cahoots.

what year is this? those are ps2 graphics

a strqnge subversion

Where did I do this?
You sound like cancer upset that its been exposed.
If you see above pics and your first thought is why does this guy have a steam profile or facebook and not the cringe inducing cancer then you are probably acquainted to the point of being it.

Fucking retard.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Succès_de_scandale

this is now an owl thread

Are you guys like dedicated anti-shills trying to get us to stop shitting on your games?

Yeah that works for individuals not for products.

Vs

you cucks only talk about games for cucks

you arent fooling anyone

Played it last weekend. You get to quote Malcolm X and there are pictures of Obama hung up in every scene. It's painfully obvious that the developers couldn't "get real" with the subject matter (namely ebonics and how black people in poverty actually speak) and subsequently, the drama and plot suffer.

Liberal whites understanding of Malcolm is that he was the edgy MLK.
They never seem to understand he supported segregation, personal responsibility, hatred of Jews, sympathies with Hitler and Germany, eventual hatred of Muslim Brotherhood (who killed him) and Middle Eastern savages.

He was the anti-thesis of liberal values but the retards worship him like they do Che Guevara.

pickle pee

Where can I find more of these birds?

black people who quote Che Guevara amaze me.

There are enough niggers in my country as is, I don't need to see the porch monkeys in my video games.

I think you mean the Nation of Islam, which is about as muslim as Mormons are Christian.

What's amazing is how the utterly retarded hypocrite ones come out with shit like "We need more black people in this ultra white area" then they fucking take flight just like the rest when the crime-rate skyrockets and the alienation rises. They never attribute their part in the destruction of the world around them and never confront the fact that the uncivilised reactive childish halfwits they vaunt up as a positive in some way are the very thing making their world less livable.

Libs have literally no idea who they're cheering for or what those 'people' would do to them if left unchecked. They sneer at the idea that they'll be robbed or fucked over by their pet people and just want to be 'nice' without paying attention to consequence and that is why Europe is in the state it is and why black-filled Murrkan filled states descend into chaos at the drop of a dead nigger.

Anyone cheerleading for an outsider over their own people is self destructive and destructive to those around them, essentially they're traitors, literally so as through their promotion of the other they implicitly seek to destroy what they are and undermine what came before to allow them to exist and to think the way they do.

Gentrification is the best thing that can happen to an area, it makes nigger-infested and wrecked places survivable once more but is looked down upon by blacks because it means their shit has to GTFO.

You might refuse to notice but this shit falls squarely on the second category.
like pottery

Everybody writes: "I'm sorry, you're issues matters but game sucks".

Which will surely make ton of sales on a imageboard where such games are loathed.

I'd advocate for most stores to have tranquilizer rifles for times like that. What a fucking nightmare.

Literally everything ever made is unique, it's like announcing that something is made of matter or that it occupies space.

People in here defend Overwatch when it used to be a laughing stock. But surely it can't happen with this game. It didn't happen either with
Good thing someone deeply invested in any of the above will come around to show me with feelz how wrong I am.
kys

Holy fuck are you delusional.
By that same logic Gone Homo would of been loved here, bought by several anons.

Those games are shit but they have gameplay and none of them other then Undertale has liberal agenda pushed into it as its selling point.

You're comparing apples to oranges then wondering why I'm viewing you as a retard.

I made the thread to shit on the game obviously. everyone knew it because no one was spamming sage.

So the game in the OP has no gameplay. Therefore it does not belong on this board, and no thread about it should have been made in the first place. QED, KYS.

With regards the mewling reviews.

The irony is they don't realise that they're being patronising by sugarcoating and frontloading them with obsequiousness to the almighty nig.

What's more the niggers who read ('niggers who read' hahahaha) it won't realise they're being patronised either and the meta irony can only be appreciated by people smarter than both, which isn't terribly smart tbh.

GTA does a better job of making niggers look human 2bh

I fucking hate the alt-right.

when undertale came out we had tons of threads & we discovered a lot of hidden shit, people loved it. then i guess the wrong people (dem ebul lubrul ess jay dubyahs!!!) latched on to the game, and newfags felt that they had to hate it to signal that they "belong here".

Needs moar corvids

No-one wants or cares to sit and render nigger faces properly, it's not worth the effort.

God what a little autist you are.
MOM THEY ARE POSTING ON THREADS I DON'T BELIEVE SHOULD EXIST, GET THE MODS!!!111

This.

undertale was practically cultural marxism: the video game, don't defend that crap. you'll summon him

t. autist

well I learned something new today, no promises on me remembering how to spell it correctly though

I don't get your fuckin logic.

Holla Forums shits on so many games without turning around and liking them.

Just fuck off.

in HER logic, all the dreck I listed deserves threads in Holla Forums because "they have gameplay". Since the game in the OP is an "experience" at best, and has no gameplay, I pointed out that by this very logic this game does not deserve a thread, then she proceeded to flip his shit at the cognitive dissonance like the good goy shill she is.
Explain the Overcuck and Nep generals then. I have reason to believe the posters in those, despite all the glaring flaws those games have, like them, or else we wouldn't have generals every single day.
oh I get it, you're sockpuppeting.

I came here to laugh at a shit pandering game, but I have no idea what's going on in this thread anymore.

That's leftists to you, they want to have the cake and eat it too.

Hell, the neighborhood in Sweden where the most vocal supporters of mass immigration in journalism, academia, politics and art are is 99% white.

They think they'll be safe in their ivory towers while their savage pets punish the working class whites the left so despises and is scared of.

Niggers lose their shit when white hipsters and yuppies start moving into the post apocalyptic wastelands they turn any place they infest into because the popo is soon to follow along as humans don't have "snitches get stitches", and since they're law abiding citizens that actually work and make money housing prices will begin rising and the niggers will have to leave.

What the fuck are you even talking about

I don't know, it's like there's an anti-fun police brigade going around shitting up threads because they're concerned we'll accidentally make Shitty Nigger Simulator 2017 the next best thing since FNAF, or some shit.

Some autists going around and shitting up threads.

Sorry about your dyslexia.
Incidentally there is a Conan: Exile thread on the frontpage with people playing it. You know, the game perpetuating the "MUH DICK" myth. Pîc related. But yeah it must not be propaganda and I must be an antifun goon or some shit because you say so.

These guys haven't stepped foot in chicago once.

That's some funny shit though.

Yeah, they pirated a shitty game, so what. They'll get bored and leave.

Furthermore, that has absolutely nothing to fuckin do with this thread.

That is, if they don't just burn down the towers for not being inclusive enough.

???????
Even rockstar, who until people like this came along were the most unskilled developers by far managed to make the game run on a ps2 or PCs with 256MBs of ram. What the fuck?

Wow, you are autistic dude.

It's Holla Forums waking up at night in a cold sweat as they hear the rusted, squeaky wheels of the white man's rage beginning to spin again. He knows his sins, he knows what awaits him.

You do know when you newfags make boogeyman out of a largely ded board that has less succesfull raids then upset weeb posters your giving them way more credit then deserved?
Holla Forums posters are largely cucks, Imkampfy has outright said he wants to ruin Holla Forums and make it the next Holla Forums and you like good goys not only still post there but defend it.
Like true cuckolds.

And you are assuming that everyone who doesn't like your PC bullshit is Holla Forums so i guess you guys are even.

We have ids here newfriend, check my posts find where I pushed PC.

Sure thing bud

This is what NOT Holla Forums posters defend.

Why am i not surprised?

Like clockwork. Your choice will be the rope or a shooting squad.

When you complain about people being racist on the internet you are actively asking for a hugbox because those things cñearly upset you.

Sure thing buddy, you sound like one of the fags from /numibia/

Where the fuck are you from you newfaggot?
What do you think is new about nigger hate? It has existed on imageboards since before Holla Forums existed.
Yet you seem to think that people here recoil from racism and not the fucking newfaggot cancer you bring in and that your are completely unaware that its how you fucking act.
Your the SO RANDOM PENGUIN OF DOOM.
Escept its SO EDGY NIGGER KILLER OF MOON MAN
I get a laugh at some pre-teen trying to act hard on the internet.

You do realize that regardless of who wins in the end, be it the reactionary right or the mudshits and niggers, they're gonna string you up regardless, right? No one likes a traitorous rat.

Yeah, everyone can tell you're laughing.

Ah gotcha you are a newfag so you don't know what /numibia/ is or was so you just make another claim completely devoid of anything regarding what was said.
Oy vey, you caught me, I am sweating shekels. The thought of some super hard core totally serious Nazi is supa scawy.

Appropriate that you post anonionmoose, as you faggots are project chanalogy of 2007, bringing in unmitigated cancer.

I want to cum inside leftypol.

I want to seize the means of her reproduction.
Slutting is all she is good for.

It's okay Holla Forums, everyone is used to a leftist embarrassing himself publicly. It's kind of expected at this point.

You didn't read what was written under the image, did you?

Newfag confirmed.

I will end the argument right now and say your are completely right if you tell me what /numibia/ is

I'll wait as you go to ED to look for answers.

It's batshit Holla Forumslacks wanting to take over African clay and start their own nation. I was in those threads having a giggle with everyone else.

Go fuck yourself you autistic shitstain.

Holy shit no wonder why you were avoiding bringing it up, you were one of the faggots who believed that shit.

I mean, I remember in elementary school making up clubs and pretending we were our own country but as what I can only assume to be a 16-18 year old don't you think your a little to old for it?

Doesn't sound too bad considering Africans managed to fuck up for god knows how many thousands of years.

You must be fun at your Marxism parties.

They wanted to buy land from a government that has supported several white genocides.
Its was the epitome of retardation, on top of a bunch of anons who have no idea how to do anything other then shitpost.

When Holla Forums started to make fun of you, you ran off and made a hugbox where you then banned anyone for "shilling" when they said it was a retarded idea.
Then you guys would put the most cringiest development plans.

You niggers really are backpedalling now trying to defend that level of cancer.

That's the most ironic part of all this shit.

Thanks for proving my point.

Alt right is a kike invention and they are kike pawns.

Also, lurk some more.

You're the #3 board and more active than Holla Forums.

They and reddit get along famously though. Like two long lost brothers, both chromosome hoarders.

Fuck off this isn't SC and I'm not (81)

So they wanna buy land, kill niggers and safe some white folks. What's the problem?

I was never on that board or heard of it before, but I don't mind playing with ideas even when they are stupid. That's why I don't mind leftypol being here no matter how retarded most of the posters are.

What is particularly galling is that the naive young idiots of the world ascribing to that mentality for the most part are themselves (as their own person independent of others) dirt poor and have nothing that their parents don't provide, yet they acting as if they are middle class lefties who won't be touched by the horror when their money blankie is whipped away.

They live in bubbles within bubbles, ignorant but self righteous, demanding but providing nothing, blind to the danger they bring into our streets, turning their backs on their own.

Always fun to see one of them robbed and face the lesson they didn't want to learn.

Mike
Get the wall

When the exodus first happened, Holla Forums was top dog, then moot fucked over Holla Forums which caused them to become largest
Then it died off again Holla Forums rising to top.
the entire time Holla Forums stayed at 500 posters roughly when they split from Holla Forums up until VERY recently they have never changed from that.
But sure buddy every post you don't like is actually Holla Forums that surely isn't a copout for lacking justifications for the cancer exhibited in this thread.

The fact you even say this is hilarious.
How many Katana's do you have? Do you hang them over your windows to scare away kikes from crawling in?

It was just innocent fun, like when /k/ had those thread about stealing their own aircraft carrier and becoming pirates.

Holla Forums is just so filled with unfunny faggots alien to chans and trying really hard to prove to everyone what serious normalfags they are.

I wish the administration would nuke that shithole and scatter the userbase to the winds. It would made fullchan ten times better.

Leftists are children by default. Despite having borne witness to a century of being proven wrong on everything they still demand equal role in discussions, and this when they have nothing to add besides emotional appeals about starving niglets and abused spics.

Are you gonna come all the way to Spain to get me, Billy Ray?

Dont try to reason with neo/pol/, they sold out to Trump and his cuckery, they deserve everything they get.
Let them screech like the autistic children they are.

How so? It's people talking shit about shit and you get offended massively by it. Christ.

No, but the jew fears the samurai indeed.

Yeah, but if it gets nuked they will starting more and more bullshit on other boards.

Everything's died since then you faggot, so who's left is a bigger percentage of the userbase.

I pity you people, it must be a torture to live in your own insane little world.

Self perpetuating problem, feed niggers and they breed, continue until planet is overrun with sub mediocre beings.

you'd be surprised how much shit people can carry on their heads.

Thankfully we're not niggers and don't need to know.

Is that the reason why some niggers have peanut shaped heads?

So uh, don't wanna interrupt ya'll sperging out at each other, but is there a torrent for this?
I love playing this kind of trash, would really appreciate a torrent

And here we go once again, can't even have a "look at how bad this is" thread and laugh with eachother anymore. Nope. Gotta talk about racial purity or seizing the means of production. And of course everyone has to be either one or the other, has to fit into Holla Forums or Holla Forums so we can draw clear lines without understanding the other at all. So, of course, now we can't have a thread to laugh with, an argument to discuss, just shitflinging back and forth, about politics, on a board about
VIDEOGAMES
Please just go to /new/ if you want to fight

no, its genetics.
it could also be years of manipulating heads to match that of "gods"

what you do is create a dirt bed and lay your baby's head in the mold to shape its head over time since its soft.
the skull is an actual giants head or an alien's skull since its bone mass is much larger than humans and has bone plates different from humans.

We were laughing at it, but there's not much funny to it, it's just pretentious liberals and their imaginary negro unicorns.

Also, none here besides the feces eater above you is bored enough to bother playing through it.

I shilled this game as a joke, shitposting was and is a fucking mistake.

Wait, why are we fighting against the ayys?

I wonder if they get some sort of brain damage for doing that.

Stream it for Holla Forums:
torrentproject.se/619faf42834cb3d77012c807a828be9afdc4c637/codex-we-are-chicago-torrent.html

Nah, too small for it to be affected.

They're born with brain damage.

no, but they claim to do it because they become smarter. the larger skull to the right has 25% extra brain capacity than humans.

even if you elongate your skull as a human your skull will still have the same brain capacity.

WE WUZ CHIMPCONGO

So did anyne play it already?

Is it good? Is it fun?

Why does an Algerian have German on their steam description? And oh my what an edgy description it is.

black people claim these are africans but they are actually Ayy's since their heads and bodies are so massive.

The headgear was used to "hide" their massive heads.

Talking about delusion.
Anyway, I love it when games pay attention to those kind of details. My modded Skyrim had dick size set by race, with orcs and red guards set on the biggest and high elves and nords on the smallest (all the others somewhere in between). My character was always high elf male and I'm not into gay stuff… I have never fapped that much to a game as I did with Skyrim.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

they are just ugly inbreeds

If you'd actually been in any of those threads you'd know that isn't the case. That gif does not represent the default behavior, but I'm sure your concern for penises and their sizes is so great that it doesn't leave much time for fact checking.

Isn't the pharaoh on the left the really weird one?

That one guy who wanted his family depicted realistically in reliefs and declared that Egyptians can only worship the sun god?

Why did you give him money you stupid fuck. You deserve all of this.

9 times out of 10 when looking at a journalists name, it's a Jewish name. Journalists aren't being forced to write propaganda, people who want to write propaganda aspire to become journalists and seek out positions as journalists.

You're being redundant, if something is made of matter it, by definition, occupies space.

Jesus Christ, what makes you think people here are interested in a detailed explanation of your cuckolding fetishes?
And it is a myth, statistically actually Danes (and after that, other Nordics) have the largest ones in the world. The myth exists because there are no government collected statistics on it from any African country, all averages from there are SELF-REPORTED, in other words a bunch of lying niggers.

come on, niggers are retarded, ugly animals. at least let them have MUH DICK

Sure, m8. Just don't get too upset when reality hits you (or your gf/wife/daughter/mother/sister) in the face.
Also

It's funny how there are next to no white guys with dicks that qualify as "above average" doing porn, yet we have a new big BBC all the fucking time, specially on the amateur video scene.

But, again, whatever you want to believe is fine.

Is there any gameplay at all? If the models were good at least we could use it for SFM stuff, but not even that seems to be worth it with this sack of shit.

Inbreeding is actually not a bad thing.

the reason inbreeding causes defects is because our DNA is degrading every year and generation. the first humans were genetically perfect and could inbreed without defects.

They are ugly to our standards but we may as well be ugly to them. we were created as a slave race for them.

Are you still butthurt that a single furfag managed to kill your entire board?

we wuz hyperborean godz an shiet

Earth is just a colony, Antarctica is the original site of human civilization and the REAL Hyperborea. Why do you think technology improved so rapidly after we first went there? Break the conditioning my man.

WE

Aw shit trips confirm

DAMN DIS NIGGA IS WOKE AS FUCK

#STAYWOKE

MUH MELANIN MOTHAFUCKIN BIX NOOD NIGGA!

Probably because most white guys have better things to do than be degenerates for a living. Niggers on the other hand, it comes natural.

WE BES MINI SUNS N SHEEITT

white guy
nigger

Holy shit.

Harvesting niggers for their melanin when?

Nigga dat shit happens all the time, watch:

user, it actually is a myth. the big dick meme created in the american south was actually an insult that backfired.

saying that black men were sex crazed and all they think about is fucking and raping white women.

I don't know why someone would say they have bigger dicks but it stuck and has been used as a myth ever since.

Because whites didn't care about muh dick, probably until the "sexual revolution" or whatever. They didn't put horse schlongs on greek statues.

Well, let's say you're right, let's say that big dicked whites are as common and frequent as big dick blacks: Then why there is no white dick equivalent to this site:
bigcajunabbc.tumblr.com/archive
Or any of the other hundreds of sites filled with amateur stuff?
How come I always need to look for a black guy to properly get my gf fucked? No other white guy with a big dick ever steps up for the task (at least based on my experience on CL and BP).

There most more to it, user. Again, we all agree that there are no solid statistics about this and the whole "Whites don't do porn" is a joke because plenty of white pornstars come up every month, they are usually average to small (not to mention that doesn't explain amateur stuff).

Wow, that's actually pretty cool.

Africans are the most genetically diverse people on the planet. In fact, some Africans are even more genetically akin to Europeans and Asians than other Africans. It's primarily due to physical travel being difficult due to the tough environmental conditions, various predators, and lack of horses. Language, religious, and cultural barriers have arisen from geographical seclusion, making many tribes xenophobic of other tribes.

That's only because Bushmen and Congolese Pygmies are so divergent from the rest of humanity.

I guess sand-niggers are marginally better, at least until the jihad starts.

Nobody's being ironic.
We all hate niggers.

You mean berbers and the like? I wouldn't group them up with the other monkeys that live on the continent.

What if there was a game about growing up white in Sweden?

Eh, I don't, then again it's a function of where you grew up and who you are as a person.

Diverse in their destructive nature but all poisonous for civilization.
Fuck off Jamal

Europeans were dark-skinned until 8,000 years ago: Pale complexions were brought to Europe from the Near East, study claims

WE

white guy
nigger
You were going good until you went full bait.

If you actually look and think, that giant would have to be 100ft+ tall to use those steps. Retards.

WE WUZ EUROPEANS AN SHET

user there were giants that tall, but they were not fucking africans.

Africans were fucking them?
That's pretty lewd.

It ain't just about skin.
Go huff Jenkem.

Ayo we were tha real niggaz all along bruh!
nigga I finna go get summadat welfare nam'say'n?

wew lad

You can have dark skin and not be African dumbass.

Are you implying that Earth is not a colony settled by Hyperboreans who originally came and colonized the Antarctic Continent? Conspiritards please go.

This is now a niggers thread. Post the niggest.

No this is Holla Forums general.

I don't follow

I thought this was a wewuz thread.

NSFL

There was a 4th planet called Tiamat which was destroyed by an intergalactic war. and currently it is now our asteroid belt. it was the size of Neptune and rocky planet. the people living on it were giants since it had a much larger gravity.

You sure you want me to do that?

Why though?

Do eet faget.

Wherever Holla Forums is, there are always wewuz

Hol' up bruh dis shit be goin' way too fast 'n shiet.

Wat wuz we again?

I thought it was a thread about a shitty indie game about being niggers.

smithsonian and governments has been hiding giants bones all around the world.

WE MUST SETTLE THIS FOR ONCE AND ALL

Obama's father is a nigger. BUT Obama's MOTHER is a JEW. Is Obama properly a

WHAT DO WE CALL THE FIRST JEWISH POTUS

I really don't understand this KANGZ shit.

Do they even understand the concept of Royalty? Do they think some dumbfuck loser that was sold as a slave was really KANGZ?

Chinese are actually black.

charlemagne wuz black nigguh u don unnastan nuffin

Slavery was started in africa, the african kings sold these slaves to europeans and others and the descendants of these slaves think they were actually royalty who were captured and used as slaves for the white man.

oonga boonga me iz kang

me have most banana in tribe me iz kang of nigger

I don't even hate niggers but wewuz is some hilarious fucking bullshit. I normally hate self-serving, bias views of history, but nogs just turn this shit into fanfiction. It's so utterly fucking inane, it's hilarious.

KAINGZ
A
I
N
G
Z

Obama is a kikker.

HOL UP

They don't even understand that their ancestors lived farther from egypt than the distance from the east and west coast of the usa.

Unrelated but my browser seems to have shit itself.

*Smacks lips* KANGZ NIGGA U HARD OF HEARIN OR SUM SHIT?!

Would you let your daughter fuck a nigger? If not you're racist, APOLOGIZE GOY!

Nubians did rule Egypt for a time. But the thing is there were no Nubian slaves sent to the New World.

It's like a Finnish person claiming their ancestors wuz Julius Caesar becuz they be european an shiet

You're right, Quebec is still part of Canada.

Ironically for all the niggers Quebec has, it's still whiter than France by far.

FTFY

Since everyone is posting niggers, does anyone have that webm of the nigger wrestler with downs syndrome shittalking his opponent while the bald guy next to him fucking loses it? The guy was Trainwreck or something and I can't find the source.

Trudeau won't bring more niggers into Quebec, have to diversify the other provinces first.

Remember the 6 million, cracka.

Niggers can't really make the Quebecucks any worse than they already are. It'd be pouring salt into the dead sea.

Quebec, and Canada is general, is the ultimate combination of the French culture and the English Nanny State. They took the worst aspects of the English AND the French and then combined it into… A FUCKING LEAF.

post yfw your white and have a big dick so blacks hold nothing over you

I just want them removed.

Black people don't have bigger dicks on average.

That's only the east coast. West coast was pretty British until the feds decided that importing chinks would finish their railroad faster.

Chinks are no excuse for Vancouver being a hotbed of cuckolds, sodomites, and whores.

What is this shit even supposed to be?

A Nigger Simulator

You get to BE the nigger.

Why?
How does such an experience enrich your life?

I liked the segment where you're at work and a guy orders a "GUY-row" and you have to count the change. Aside from that, it's not a good game.

Culturally.

Once you're black, you'll die smoking crack.

thank you for posting this i was looking for it for ages

Guess what kinda people were north of greece user?

Source?

t.Swedecuck

Just google something like greek large penis barbarian or something, I dunno.

Here user, the big round thing is roughly where greece was and if you look close to sweden you'll see that you're a giant retard!

so slav master race confirmed

Sweden is north of Greece, I dont see the problem tbh.

Most of those cuckolds, sodomites and whores are also Chinese so they kinda are.

Literally every other european?

Well, yeah, pretty much.
but we're talking about uncivilized peoples that had contact with greece back then. That's why swedeanon is a dumbass.
Also, I just found the greeks made colonies way out there like in fucking france. Bretty cool

On the bed.

Are wrong colored niggers.
Therefore
WE WUZ SLAVS AND SHIT
TOTAL SAVAGES ON THE BED
TRUE MASTER RACE

Check and m8

The best part about this game was the segment where you had to count change for people at a fast food restaurant.

whats with indie devs and making just the most incredbly fucking on-game things they can, i give more credit to guys trying to make "retro" platformers than these arthouse fags since they actually try to make a video game

death to the postmodern art

CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ CAW'D PO-LEEZ