Bad Breath that's wild

MORE BAD NEWS"

Confirmed mandatory 4 hour long tutorial.

Tutorial hint all over the entire game that you can't turn off.

RIP to all the idiots that pre-ordered a 400$ brick for this lmao

You could at least post a source next time.

Showing tutorials when new mechanics are introduced is not the same as a hours long tutorial, you retard.

Zelda threads are teenagers trying to bait 30 year olds with arguments they've grown out since the 90s.

Maybe since WiiU emulation is picking up we'll be able to mod those out.

Fuck me that's what I was going to say. I've been playing these since Link to the Past came out and my wife's been playing since Link's Awakening. Couldn't care less about what some 14 year old virgin thinks.

Source?

what Zelda games has your wife's son played though?

Why the fuck are you defending Breath of the Jew after its DLC extravaganza announcement?

Source: Link in the damn image, official Nintendo site.

Iwata is dead and so is his policy. All hail Neo-Nintendo.

They're not defending the game or its DLC policy though

Watch this get bumped over and over again and hit 200 replies with zero source

Changing the series was needed because it had lost its roots and become stagnant - and their attempt to do the Wii again in a market where casuals have Phone games and MOBAs was a bad move.

Thus, defending a change of design in the series and a new direction for their console line makes sense.

Defending bad DLC policy, locking content behind jewry and "Expansion Passes" is not acceptable. Stop sucking Mario's eighteen foot italian schlong.

I'd expect to see a lot more damage control and FUD against Zelda BOTW. Especially now Horizon is out in the wild and is "Third Person Far Cry", "Almost unplayable on a base PS4", "The Writing isn't very good" and "Probably going to get a few Six and Seven scores from some outlets" from early impressions.

Plebbit detected. It doesn't matter whose opinion it is, or how well you groomed it; what matters is our plan.

If you make >implications you're suggesting you know what the fuck I think, faggot. Suck a cock.

lmao

meant for

because the little shit doubleposted then baleeted.

Anyone here know anything about CEMU? I'm wondering if all this DLC bullshit could be sidestepped with that.

The way it reads it sounds like Skyward Sword.
You know, the one where Phi just can't shut up telling you the same shit over and over and over and over again.
Shit that even a 5 year old is able to grasp after hearing it once.

Here's your reply.

They've already stated that there's no Fi/Midna-type repetitive horseshit this time around.

Source or GTFO.

It's becoming the latest craze ever since Metro 2033 did it, I think RE7 did it too as a pre-order bonus.

Your opinion on the matter is irrelevant when compared to the buttfrustrated 'muh nintendo is out of date' shitposting on the very recent past era
That being said, DLC on a concept is absolute garbage and I think it has dissuaded me from buying the Switch
That being said, the DLC is irrelevant to the topic of the thread and a game having significant problems does not mean made-up or theoretical additional problems should be taken as truth because of a desperate need to hate that game.

Even if there's no source I'm inclined to believe it. After all, it's Nintendo we are talking about, even more so when you consider the fact that this Zelda completely breaks the formula from the previous Zelda games.
People seems forget that Nintendo core audience has always been 10~15 years old, and while their games can offer more than that you would expect they still have to hit that mark to break even. So yeah, hand-holding throughout the entire game is a given.

Granted the first dlc pack is Jewish, the other two aren't that bad. They're basically expansions. I have no plans to buy the game any time soon anyway

Wew

It says "new hard mode," implying that there is already a hard mode in the game to start with. Read moar.

kek

Remember when asura's wrath had "all new story" but it was just the fucking ending of the game that was parted off to make people spend their shekels on it?

Yeah, but that doesn't mean that BotW doesn't have a "hard mode." Zelda games have had a Hero Mode since Skyward Sword and OoT3D.

How does one sleep at night while remaining a fan of nintendo nowadays?

How do you manage to carry the burden of such a massive lie to yourself?

Why?

Yeah, though low heart runs are also commonplace.

How do you increase the difficulty? give the player less health? Make the foes do more damage? Both? Remove useful items and features?

The fact is that hard and hero mode are commonplace in zelda and ON THE DAMN DISK. But now it's being sold separately? It's fucked.

There are people on this board that own a xbone or ps4 right now
why is it such a leap?

All you are telling me is fact it will has 4h long Deku Tree. I don't even need source your info is actually not that scary.

Now this is fucking jewish.
But I need to give the credit when it is due. Idea of you getting new costume and you needing to find it in game is quite cute.

The RE7 preorder bonus was to unlock it from the start. Madhouse mode remixes the house layout and item locations and makes the AI more aggressive and even smarter so it makes no sense to start with it though.

Because both Sony and Microsoft aren't trying to fuck over their respective core audiences by trying to get casual normalfags to their systems.
Though in fairness they are trying to fuck them over in other ways.

What the everliving fuck do you think the Kinect was?
Why are most of the PS4's games fit-for-formula sequels made for casuals? Uncharted 4 shipped 4x more units than the runner up game and it's fucking Uncharted.
Nintendo has, if anything, proven the target audience for their core 'nintendo games' are not casual normalfags.
They made the best games machine. It didn't sell.
Why is it so preposterous that Nintendo is regressing to the mean?

We'll both be enjoying it friend

Yasuho dies in volume 14.

But again, there is nothing indicating that BotW does not come with a hard/hero mode. If anything, the fact that it says "new hard mode" in the DLC promo says that it is an additional challenge. My bet is something similar to Fallout's survival difficulty, whete you can get hungry or thirsty. With BotW's change in gameplay design, I can see a few ways to make it more difficult.

I'm so glad I ultimately decided to not get a Switch with the way this is shaping up.

Faggot, Holla Forums literally quit Paradox fucking entertainment when they're jewry started in one of the most well-coordinated hivemind moments of this fucking board. It's literally been telling DLC-hungry companies to fuck off for eons.

Suck a cock.

A massive fucking failure that kikerosoft has long since abandoned instead of buckling down in their attempts to force their shit gimicky market research tools on people.
But hey, the Switch is totally not a desperate attempt by Nintendo to get the same drooling retards back that moved from the Wii to mobiles, right?
I'm only surprised that they haven't announced that breath of the wild has mobile cancer tier microtransactions. Yet.

Just Googled and I couldn't find a single source on OP's claim. GameInformer hasn't posted anything like it, looking of "BoTW tutorial" just show walkthroughs for the Bottom of the Well in Ocarina of Time (Conversely, replacing BoTW with its full name just shows Redditors speculating)

OP is a faggot. Check these.

Didn't they already mention that you start the game, walk out wherever you are and you can immediately go do whatever you want? That's what they were saying during the original Treehouse streams.

Just like the Switch VR thread yesterday. Another shitty bait thread making a claim with no source.

I think the phrase you're looking for is
You aren't doing a particularly good job at refuting the claim that Nintendo is only doing what all the rest of the cancer's been doing for awhile now, let alone the initial confusion over what Nintendo's doing that is 'so bad' compared to other companies doing the same things.

I really don't believe you

"Nintendo games are NOT for children! They are for all age groups and little kids can enjoy them just as much as me, a responsible smart adult!"

It's like I'm really in a Twitter SJW safe space.

This is quite easy, dumbfuck. You either support the DLC practices by Nintendo and think them a good idea, think they're awful, or you don't care and just look at it with apathy.

There's not exactly many middle grounds here, retard.

You can hold these two views simultaneously, retard
There are an unlistable number of 'middle grounds' in the first place, but the more important part is that these two issues are 100% irrespective and irrelevant to each-other

Everyone needs to face that there wont ever be another ground breaking zelda game like oot. Zelda games have formula now and its a dated one. Nintendo is blind to reality and so are there loyal fans.

Both the first posts referenced there are just calling anyone who complains about the game stupid, which I why I referenced them. The third is talking about modding and was an accidental click.

First one is a bonus you get for buying both DLC's. It's not an item on its own.

Not defending it, just clarifying.

whether or not you referenced them doesn't matter too much

is explaining why this thread exists: bait and banter

is a baitpost in the first place

To say
in a thread that posts an actual out-and-out lie as its initial claim is ridiculous.
Even posturing 'refuting a falsehood' as 'defending' is a little bit dishonest.

who knew?

The real question is how much lore autism are they going to include. Books?

Except there are:
Indeed,there is no middle ground,you either have to suck jewish,corporate cock or be a commie.

Depends on the actual DLC,that and Holla Forums is far from one person.
The DLC for Dank Souls 1&2 is considered above most of the content of the game,MK8 was pretty well recieved for the asking price(12 euroshekels if memory serves correct).

It's a case-by-case thing,with only day-one and horse-armor-tier shit being automatically considered bullshit.

OP is a Sony shill that wants to make the competition look bad just to create more sympathy towards Horizon

I'm talking about the DLC in the case of Nintendo, you either supporting their policy on this Zelda in particular or not. Of course not all DLC is the worst thing in the planet, although I prefer when they fit what we called "expansions", like Dark Souls' example.

Ok, let me ask you this.
Are MS still packaging the kinect with xbones and forcing people to use it, or is it now little more than an optional extra that the manufacturer would rather just forget about?
Microsoft are massive kikes, but they've been forced to choke on their own hubris from their fuck ups at the beginning of the generation, much like Sony last generation with the PS3.
Nintendo on the other hand haven't learned shit since the Wii and they're continuing to make the same mistakes and even making new ones by copying the worst fucking aspects of the other two.

Glad someone got it. You fucking retards missed obvious bait: chicks only play LoZ to get gamer cred. Everyone knows this.

The people spreading lies about games need to go, just like the assblasted retards spamming "No good games since 2009", threads bashing how many Overwatch threads there are (almost none), etc.

Besides gay waggle controls (which are mostly gone) and friend codes (gone), what have they done wrong?

The Wii was massively profitable, until the normalfags fucked off once they realised the wagglan gimmick wasn't what they expected it to be.
And Switch still has motion controls, they're just not the systems main gimmick.
But hey maybe nintendo will manage to entice the casuals back to them, and maybe they'll manage to keep them this time. I just don't agree with them abandoning their core audience to do that and can't understand why people would still want to support a company that obviously doesn't want them.

People are still shilling for Horizon: Zero Effort?

Why would anyone shill for it outside of neoFAG anyway?

This is what happens when you don't take your cyanide capsules in the morning, OP. And anyone who actually thinks this is true should also consider following the same diet.

Another shittty bait thread.

Mind providing a source, Mr. (1) and gone OP?

The only real bullshit there are the exclusive clothes, the useful items just seems like items that are already in the game being given to you for a starting boost.
I am not defending the fact that they took out the clothes as day 1 dlc, thats bullshit, but at the same time its the only real bullshit.

I've heard that the DLC Difficulty will have redesigned dungeons and such but i don't know.

Remember to sage.

Also >inb4 Hero mode unlockable after beating the game but the dlc enables it from the getgo

Because I'm defending the game, not the DLC you fucking retard.

so whats in "hero mode" that they feel justified in charging money for it? is it a completely different layout?

Hunger and thirst meters. Something that would fit well in the game locked behind a pay wall.

isnt that less like hero more and more like normal guy mode?

Fuck. Is meme magicks finally starting to call for compensations, after everything it was done with it last year? Will this year be marked by a memetic whiplash? I'm scared.

Maybe he got the trips because he is right, there is no source.

Yes it fucking does. Without madhouse difficulty the game is stupid easy and your entire first playthrough is spent wondering what the fucking point is for all those saverooms if the game pulls checkpoints out of its ass at every corridor anyway. And even on madhouse difficulty the game still checkpoints occasionally as casuals wouldn't be able to handle actual saverooms I feel my overall impression of RE7 would've been a bit better if that was the difficulty I was able to start with.

No thank, Nintendo. I'm out. Gamers have long memories, y'know…

While I'm not ready to agree with that 100%, there is definitely some level of abandonment going on. I hope I'm right and Nintendo is coming around, but I won't deny what you're saying is possible, because it definitely is.

I hope you're right too user, I really do.

I'm not even going to pay for it so i don't care. Stay mad.

Why hasn't this leaked yet?

user where's the source?

NINTENDO YES!

lol wow sage

Holla Forums is already shit anyhow, Null already alienated most of the posters worth a damn by sabotaging Holla Forums repeatedly with his Holla Forums next garbage.

Holla Forums was shit long before Infinity Next.

I preordered the game for myself and two other people as a gift, and will be paying for all of the DLC and extra content at least once, possibly multiple times. There's nothing any of you retards can do about it, this will be 2017 GOTY