Would a Vita dock MURDER nintendo?

would a Vita dock MURDER nintendo?

who's did qt

nah

I'm sure people are just dying to play weebshit: the handheld.

it would revitalize vita like never before. It's cheaper than switch and has the same, if not better graphics.

Also, an established game library

also, it already supports dualshock 4 controllers

No, vita tv was already a thing and they couldn't give it away. The market for a console that plays balloon tit dyke games consists of the 10 anons in vita generals.

Not even slightly, why would a peripheral to a dead machine with no killer apps in its library, that is no longer supported by it's manufacturer and with an unorthodox output resolution compete at all?

They already tried Vita TV and it bombed user, just let the Vita die a merciful death, its already suffered through enough

my neogaf/ign/giantbomb threads told me it was a great idea. You guys are assholes.

I would post on real Holla Forums if I wasn't banned from there.

fuck you guys

lmao get rekt bitch boy

That explains a lot. Fuck off and take the spic sperg from SK generals with you.

wew

a Vita dick would murder nintendo

It really doesn't matter how many features the Vita would have over the switch its a dead product. Once you get as infamous as the vita was there is no going back even if you were giving away slabs of gold with the product. If Sony wanted to try to compete with Nintendo again and most likely fail they would have to make a whole nother console. Nintendo has got the lockdown on children handhelds cause anyway, that's all that matters, adults don't want to play handheld games unless its on their smart phones. Adults don't ever have situations were they can play games non-casually while outside of home because they drive.

There wasn't any bait to take and somehow you still took it.

I think having some video games would vitalize the vita. It's not even revitalize, since it was never "vitalized".

isn't this what vita tv does?

I like my vita TV. I pirate all the good stuff on it.

may as well get a vita tan thread going

The PS Vita is the PS4 with half the brand power. Games don't sell consoles anymore.

Good.

I want to cum inside Vita-tan.

The PSTV is a worst of both worlds. Power of a handheld, portability of a Wii, can't play certain Vita games. If it was an attachment to the regular Vita then it'd be a bit more understandable (a bit).

What? Games are the only reason to buy consoles.

If you want to call them that.

tell that to the people that bought [insert current generation console here]

Sony purposefully torpedoed the vita so that they could focus on selling the last of us and uncharted to the west. The vita was doing really well in Japan and easily has the most games worth playing of anything this gen, i have no idea what the fuck Sony is thinking.

No one plays the Vita now. So no.

This is the stupidest fucking idea I've heard all month

Honestly should've gone on a little longer before pulling on the string.

But why? You just connect it to your PS4. Now nearly all Vita games have cross play with PS4 with cloud saves. At this point it's more expensive dual shock, that you can take with you to play indie and weeb jrpgs.

In Japan, as I heard rumors story goes the other way. According to some faggots at youtube Vita is big in Nippon. If you watch anime, you probably seen at least few moments where some moe or otaku was playing on strangly similar handheld. In Japan you can buy many color variants of console (no point if there are no sales). Some stats even show that more Vitas are sold than 3ds. There is even theory that SWITCH was created not as a normal console successor but as a counter to Vita popularity in Zipangu.

vita and 3ds sales in japan are interesting - the 3ds sales sell a ton of 3 or 4 games in a quarter/FY. Massive quantities, things like pokemon and monhun are like 70% of all 3ds game sales. Vita however will sell a similar quantity of software, but sell it across 20 different games. I don't know how many console units are sold for vita and 3ds in Japan, but needless to say, third parties would much rather work on the vita for this reason.

They work on Vita, because it's tech is better than 3DS (more waifu details and graphics fireworks). Also PSN is a much user/developer friendly, than whatever virtual-console-gimmics nintendo comes with. Sales of soft don't include digital copies as well the fact that PS+ give 2 games every month (someone told me that Japan has it's own PS+ roster and it is better, but I don't know myself if it's true). Switch will try to hit that domestic market (japanese more often play on dedicated handheld than on home consoles).

too soon, you hooked plenty before you gave up the ghost

or maybe sony could've stopped being retarded and made another xperia play
but fuck that, we need more shitposts overflowing the catalog 'ironically'

No, because the Vita is still a piece of shit, and its drastically weaker than the Switch.
Just Switch having microSD support is enough reason for Vita-tan to commit suicide.
She'll need a lot of comfort, so get to work

Corpses can't murder.

Would a portable PSTV dock MURDER nintendo?

Anyone have the Neofag screenshots praising sony for this while claiming Nintendo is done for?

Which ones? There's probably hundreds.

continued.

This is what Ninendoomed-tards actually believe.

Nah, you know what might kill nintendo?
If sony weren't shitbags and made you rebuy PSN games in different regions to play them on your vita.
Especially PS1 games. Literally zero fucking reason every game isn't playable.

Yes, if they sell cheaper memory cards or make the dock accept standard cards, it would kill nintendo switch

Why the fuck do you people keep replying to this thread?

Snow Halation

Thanks for the depression user.

It's almost like random anons can say anything they want and everyone will believe them.

This person eats cornflakes with a fork and is a practicing scientologist.

OP, you sound high.

Duude

wanna lick my paws? x3

No, you lick my bawls.