4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game released in the 2000s?

sage

Jet Grind Radio

Morning everyone!

Had fun on valentines with the gf eating chocolate and watching K-ON. Was really comfy. Also my onahole came in yesterday but my mom had got home at that point so still haven't tried it. Feels so damn squishy and soft, super excited!

Been playing wario ware the last couple of days. Helping my reaction time a lot. Think I'm going to make it a daily thing to keep myself sharp.

Gonna be one of those slow nights looks like

Do anything fun today user?

Mornin my dudes how's it going?
Been playing more gundam breaker while I watch shit-for-brains fuck up menial tasks.
Pink and black looks good on everything, thanks slaneesh.

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

Why does no one play anything multiplayer here?

Who?

Whats gundam breaker anyway?

Usually gotta pay for those.

Whats up user?

pic related monica

das fuggn cute af monica i gaped mah wife asshole a lil bit on toppa dat ole bidet monica

no internet

A Trick of the Undertale (2005), it was also the best Xbox hueg exclusive

Sounds gross. Do bidets really work?

ye

I play multiplayer games

You can play most cracked games multiplayer though, either on lan or steamworks fix or some shit. I guess I would be able to find people play games on Discord or some shit but I really don't want to use them. I'm just bored

How do you have no internet fam

What games you playing? What manga you reading?

What games are you interested in?

Leaving things really open this time; that's a ten year span of games to pick from.

Because no one ever comes over and only one friend has time for vidya anymore.

Somehow I can imagine you writing some cringey product review.

still silver n dis index hoe shit

i mean i jus got mah ipad u kno

I've been addicted to this guys vids for a while. Hes really funny and knows his shit.

Ain't that got an anime?

Because Holla Forums doesn't play vidya
Jokes aside I'd be down for some 4am vidya if I weren't at work right now

Beat-em-up where you make custom mobile suits out of gunpla parts

by da looks of da picture there ye ye monica

Holy shit that sounds awesome. It on PC? Hows the combat?

Why you reading instead of watching then?

Something bad is going to happen, isn't it? Is Bannerlord dead?

why do you watch instead of read monica?

I used to keep up with the Index anime, but stopped partway through season two for some reason and never picked it back up. Sadly doesn't sound like they'll be trying to finish adapting it from the light novels, which are now on some entirely new thing called New Testament anyhow.

Still remember some /a/non back in the day writing an actually rather entertaining fanfic based on the series that pic related was an illustration for. Doubt he ever finished it though.

PSQuadruple and the Shita
It's also import-only due to the licensing clusterfuck related to gundam

I heard bannerlord is getting shown at E3 this year. Which fucking sucks because it was supposed to be out before E3 so its probably getting delayed til fucking next year.

Cute girls are always cuter with animation and voices. Plus most SoL shows have more content than the manga oddly enough.

If it's bad enough with just Gundam licensing alone, I can see why Super Robot Wars is absolute hell to bring west aside from the OG ones (and even those they've only done a cursory effort for)

Fucking shit. I figured as much. Oh well maybe I'll remember it several years from now when I pick up a cheap used ps4.

His vids are pretty comfy.

(' 3 ')(' 3 ')(' 3 ')(' 3 ')(' 3 ')(' 3 ')(' 3 ')(' 3 ')
hi budy

ye it seem interesting af tbqh monica. it doesn't go overboard w/ pervy shit. a nigga b a lil confused tho fr fr cuz most of da stuff I'm seein is doujinshi but they b more than a couple manga based official spin-off shits too monica

i ain't in it fo da girls nigga i ain't gay
w8 hol up

Whats the plot then?

there a trick to dis shit btw niggas? i wanna dratini but i DUN WANNA WORK 4 IT

You emulating? Feel like you always are making profit, just turn the speed up.

At least Sony doesn't region-lock their shit so you can import, and a lot of nip games are coming with subtitles these days.

Can't you just buy coins until you have enough for it?

Not today for once. Applied for a new job, and one of my coworkers bought me a chicken sandwich, so yay, free lunch.

There are too many games that I could list, so I'll just default to my standby answer; Half-Life 2

What kind of job? Where was the chicken sandwich from?

March 3rd feels so far away.

str8 outta dickens monica tale of two cities. gotta science city n a magic city. dude w/ no powers except da power to nullify otha powers but no one seem to know it find a refugee magic ho whose sole purpose is a repository or index of fukn 100k+ spells or sum shit monica. hilarity n shit ensues monica

ye but a nigga ain't get his bread up lyk dat yet.

AAAAAAYYYYYYYY DAS RYT DAS RYT

Y2K

When you can be Y2GAY

STAY UP ALL NIGHT Every Year, for all years

Whats on march 3rd?

Ain't never read that before tbh

ay

That blows. I just want to play the inevitable new mods.

finna have a hypno soon enuff tho tbh monica

dafuq march 3rd monica sumn comn out monica?

should tho tbh monica frfr

das ryt

Data entry job. Basically involves compiling paperwork into an Excel spreadsheet and then destroying said paperwork. The sandwich was from a local burger joint that's been around since before I was born.

There won't be good mods for it for years anyway so

No time for books

Sounds comfy as fuck. No burger places like that in town here. Theres like one tiny mom and pop deli thats good at least.

And nice weren't you just talking about doing that yesterday? You arby's guy?

iktf monica

Yeah, Index is mainly a light novel series, but both Index and Railgun now have partial anime adaptations as well as manga. I haven't kept up with it, but I think I've heard it got pretty damn convoluted.

Index? Basically mage fights between science and the church. Initially takes place in a university town in Japan. Main character is pretty much cursed from birth to have zero luck, but somehow is able to negate any supernatural technique with his right hand (best explanation being that his luck is so bad that it overpowers magic or ESP used against him. However, due to the defensive nature of his ability, the schools won't test and rank him, and thus is consider a level 0 normalfag. Anyhow, the series is pretty much him getting involved in this ongoing conflict, telling people they're not living their lives correctly as he bashes their faces in, and inadvertently (and unknowingly) acquires a harem of interested girls.

As a friend I was watching it with put it, "it's like a bunch of kids in grade school coming up with powers and levels as to who trumps who and one kid who decided to reduce everyone else back to zero."

I swear if she takes today off I'm going to go crazy.

You got a job or anything monica?

I play multiplayer but mostly IRL. Got back into fightan and puzzle games. Play those with friends at my house or at the arcade. Playing online with random people stopped begin fun at some point. Playing with friends I know isn't fun either unless they're in the same room as me. We did the online FPS thing for several years but I eventually got sick of maintaining a console, subscription, grinding away at a game just to play with them maybe a few times a week. You can't bring your online friends in there because they'll spew autism or manage to piss someone off. You can't play pugs because someone is always not in the mood or new. You can't smoke/drink in peace because someone is going to beg you to come over and give you a sob story about how they're broke.

Fuck all that shit. If we want to play now we went back to the way it was. Come over and get drunk and I'll break out the arcade sticks.

Gee, maybe you ought to, I don't know, wake her up? I think most people, if they're supposed to be on the clock, would appreciate not being late, or having to rush, for work.

She was feeling sick yesterday so, maybe shes not going in.

She knows

Well shes gotta leave for work some time or another. Or else she'll just have to deal with hearing the sounds of silicone getting fucked.

dmx full time on his dmx shit monica
BALEE DAT
fo'really tho fam if u seent da twilight zone episode i posted ud realize i b bein ironical n shit w/ it cuz dat nigga jus wanted a lil time to hisself 2 read n shit den a a-bomb go off of w/e n a nigga only one left cuz he was chillin in a bank vault den da dum ass nigga break his glasses n shit monica it was kinda funny tbqh lil ole white boi cryin cuz he ain't finna read no books no mo monica

Can't that guy just like put the books really close to his face?

I never post in these threads.

Girlfriend is back in class and she lives several hours away. Due to both financial and time restrictions I didn't see her today.

I've learned to hate videogames over the past couple of months and have stuck to reading scifi and keeping up on world politics on Holla Forums.

I have been however playing Verdun on and off and that's still a good time waster.

Fantasizing about joining the military again today. I'm 24 years old and have a chronic illness so it will never happen. I'd like to do 31K and I know I'd score well on the ASVAB but I'd never make the physical in my sorry state and everyone would give me shit for being so old.

Honestly looking forward to Scorn and Agony. I liked Pray, the original one, when that came out. I think they look like a Pray-like experience that isn't that abortion that's coming out this year.

Anyways thanks for reading my blogpost

shieeet sound like it, i dun rly wanna break into light novels yet cuz i gotta niqqa developped a real addiction w/ dat shit had to get therapy n wut not but iz dey any good places to read light novels like hubs like wut w/ illegal manga got monica?

idk monica idk

Whats verdun? Also what medical conditions?

I'm not going to spoon-feed a trip-fag.

In the show's defense he went mad and that was just kind of the straw that broke the camel's back. Embed related is best episode.

I was just asking you about stuff you were talking about but ok.

I ain't watch that old black and white shit.

This is the same person that says new vidya is shit.

Pre 80s tv/movies suck for the most part. Just never can get into them.

Fucks sake, why don't you just find your fucking way out.

How do you people tolerate this level of open arrogant shit?

And I ask people about games instead of just looking them up because most people like to talk about things they enjoy plus it injects video game talk that can sometimes lead to good discussions.

I want to talk about things. Not explain something most people know to an arrogant toddler with a trip code.

verdun was a big as ww1 battle i balee tbh they iz a game called dat tbh.

u dun think it's to serve man monica?

Yup. That was me. And yeah, that burger place is fuckin' great. Especially their shakes.

I'd like to play a good WWI game where you sit in a trench waiting for death the whole time.

Shit mom and pop shakes gotta be great. Bet they use real ice cream and shit.

Good luck on that job!

if dis ho fix her hair lyk get a weave or sumn i'd suh-mash dat pussy if u kno wut i'm sayin

could b funny tbh

Series is much more on the action end of things. It's just that he's not willing to overlook people in trouble, and has a habit of saving girls when he winds up in fights, who then get attracted to him. It's more that he slowly builds an inadvertent harem over the course of it, but doesn't acknowledge them as being anything more than friends or rivals, depending on the case. And Index herself is too young for him; she's more of an expensive pet he's found himself taking care of that constantly wants food. In summary, I wouldn't necessarily call it a harem series, at least in the romantic sense, but it does have plenty of "It's not what it looks like" moments due to his universally shitty luck. Guy just wants to get through school and not be going to the hospital every week or so due to fight related injuries (his doctor even once asks if he's got a nurse fetish or something since he's there so much, which is vehemently denied to the doctor's disappointment).

I seem to recall some /a/nons translating at least some of the Index novels and uploading them onto Baka Tsuki, but that was years back.

Why don't you two autistics take it to a discord server or something. I can't believe two people would gay up an entire board this severely. Just fuck already no one needs to know about it.

I can understand why these threads were banned now
And to think I used to defend them

Cute girls shooting cute things would be nice.

Impossible.

aight should b floatin around on a tracker or two then. shit's heatin up frfr tho. pretty accurate summation of da series u gave so far.

she young af du dun go there

Ok. Why are you so mad user?

How young we talking?

Calling me mad doesn't excuse the obvious and vapid voyeurism.

oh wiki sayin bout 15 so like not too weird but she appear mad underdeveloped tho

well to be fair most of the time there's other fellow autists to hang around and shitpost with
I for one admire their tenacity. I'd be shitposting right alongside every night if it wasn't for work.

Really being this upset about stupid internet stuff isn't healthy.

Shiiiiiet thats nothing. Plus permalolis the best.

u talkin shit to da dark manz? git crak monica

shieeet but u kno i lyk mah hoes thicc monica

I think the only healthy response to this kind of social retardation is at least frustration and bemusement

ours of yours monica? real talk monica u attention whorin lyk a mug out ch'yea monica

Get help.

Don't be playin me for a baka! I know you said you were into that skin in bones shit not last week.

Eh we are just having fun. Talk about your day instead of whining, you might have fun too.

shieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt

shieeet we jus gave him some help monica

sage

I was going to say she's like ten and I think he's at least sixteen, but Wikipedia actually cites her as being fifteen. Guess it's just a case of her being short and flat. Either way, he's not interested in her romantically (not that he hasn't seen her nude; she tries to make a point about her dress having protective charms, he merely taps it and it shreds itself due to his antimagic). I seem to remember the series making a point about him personally liking "big sister" types.

Huh, guess you're almost done with season one. Part of the issue with the anime is that they haven't bothered to continue it past season two (they did make a movie as well, but to my knowledge it's noncanon), and I think both only cover up through book 12 or something, while meanwhile the series itself is still going on in the books. If anything's going to get a continued adaptation in the future, it's more likely to be a third season for the Railgun spinoff, since I recall hearing that was more popular than the series it branched off from.

Sage and dub check. fuck tripfags

ahhh. i ain't watchin i'm readin dat manga monica but i feel u fam. i just searched fo pics of da golem n das wut came up monica

ya niggas dancin on dat (((gay shit)))

Never really had a thing for big sisters myself honestly.

Same person that said bui did nothing wrong and we need more people like bui

Why is Ritsu not perma banned yet?

Go do some shit and the downvoters come full-force. Nice.

To serve man is good, I just think the one I posted is the best one because it's a important piece. I like anything that predicted the shit world we live in now. Rod Sterling was a genius.

My favorite episode for non-political reasons is "The Hunt". It's about a man and his dog. You've probably seen it.

A sage isn't a downvote you literal retard.

What are you even talking about?

Threads really slow tonight so they aren't getting drowned out like usual.

bui dindu nuffin it wuz ya'll nyckas w/ yo safe space mentality bull shit monica go on diaspora dat shit already monica go back where u dun came from monica

hmmmm ain't ringin no bells 4 a nigga tbqh. thought i dun seen em all or almost all of em. gonna have to dvr dat next 4th of july or new years where dey show em all on dat sci-fi monica

seem like da board pretty slow all around tbqh riss

Holla Forumss population has apparently been dropping for a while now.

I'm not going to ruin it just in case you haven't seen it. It's a really good episode and the man in it reminds me of my Great Grandfather as my people came from the mountains and I was raised with those values. It has a religious message but it can apply outside of religion. I like it because it is about begin loyal to your friends.

It's episode 84, go watch it when you get a chance.

aight

Ah. Well, I'm not sure off the top of my head as to where the manga's up to now. I doubt New Testament is going to get a manga adaptation anytime soon either.

I will say that you're missing out on the anime's OST though. From what I remember it was pretty weird, but good. Have Accelerator's theme.

I don't think it's an incest element that he's attracted to in the idea, but rather a reliable, slightly older girl (Kaori potentially fitting that bill), hence "big sister" type. He's an only child as well anyhow, so it's not like he's actually gotten to experience that sort of thing.

This is why you're my nigga. I'm assuming you used to stay up late when the marathon was on huh monica?

Yeah I know what you mean. Still ain't into that type of girl really.

Ain't he like 16 at least?

Tripfags and their newfag orbiters, ladies and gentlemen.

This thread is made by the typical anime avatar on steam faggot who roams Steam Friends Generals and ERP together and probably have an anime avatar faggots chat room where they talk about gay shit. The worst type of demographic that Holla Forums should get rid of, the underage/18-19 kiddie that just started using image boards and the incessant faggot who uses Trips on an an anonymous image board for attention.

As a Holla Forums citizen is your duty as a responsible board browser to check your doubles and sage this thread.

ch'yea boi shit fierce af n it's pretty crazy how many actors i remember as old farts got started more or less w/ a spot on dat bitch.
always meant to go watch dat otha series wtf wuz it called.
thanks google but rly only ever heard one thing about it from a bio teacher bak in da day b4 i threw a right cross n knocked his old ass out

DMX PRESENCE MAKE IT ALL INCLUSIVE THO

Read what I wrote again.

Those digits

It's like a Twilight Zone b-movie, pretty good. Used to watch that on the big screen TV at the Boys Club. First day I was there two older kids were watching it and I made friends with them. Ended up begin life long friends with one of them (at least so far).

You're probably the worse offender of the tripfags, because you try so hard to get attention.

Shouldn't even bother dignifying you with a response. By the way you type you're either stupid or a black man

sounds nice monica, well i gotta go make mah keeds dey lunches 4 school 2 day monicas luh ya'll bb ' 3 '

I am nao neitha avatar or trip fag monica, neva dat in da case of da ladder.

I don't mind DMX he can stay.

Also

wtf are you people doing with your lives.

He's role-playing as a nigger because he thinks whistle-blowing racism helps him blend in.

He also insists on taking it too far to the point where he might as well *be* a nigger.

blak af tbh

everybody super sanic racing
why don't we super sanic racing anymore senpai?

Dubs of truth.