Who else is getting this?

who else is getting this?

I just love games that pander!

I can't believe that this is a real thing, someone spent time of his life programming this instead of havin children or exploring a forest

Only if someone makes a Postal mod for it.

What is this shit, SimFaggot?

Wew lad

No, it's SanFagcisco simulator

new meme

Fuck, this made me laugh more than it should

So what exactly are they taking pride in

In sucking dick better than Zoe

In bashing butts as well as deez nuts.

Media whores will fingerbang their assholes over this game saying "This proves that freedom and love is alive in DRUMPFS AMERIKKKA" and forget it ever exists 15 mintues later.

There is a 100% chance that the person who came up with this idea has had other men piss in his asshole.

Sonic is a furry game and it sold well

It's an old one, you newfag.

I hope the faggots are gonna get fleeced for DLC that offer you:

Also:Hi, Common Filth. If you read this, please get into your head, that this Holla Forums is less openly gay than it was 2 years ago.

Ancient, newfag, ancient. How long have you been lurking, kid?

Because it is a normal, fun game that isn't all about Sonic getting yiffed in the boypussy.

Its that one.

These kind of tutorials infuriate me more than everything else in this video.

Sonic is based off an inkblot cartoon
Like mickey mouse or felix the cat
More importantly how is Atari still alive

holy fuck

This faggotry needs to be stopped.
Also
What a shame.

what was the west doing this past century to have shit like this normalized?

Y'know, I can understand degenerate faggots enjoying an entire parade dedicated to their degenerate faggotry, but I have no idea why normal people go to these things, why they bring their children, why they want to sea two middle-aged overweight leatherdaddies humping each other, or some man in a suit covered in dildos dancing around.

This isn't pride or tolerance, it's celebrating the decay of western civilization.

Virtue signaling. It needs to be stopped.

You expect me to click that shit?

sage

Sage goes in the email field newfag

Who gives a shit?
Yet another moble "X simulator" half-puzzle shit game. There are these for trains, cars, circuits, pipes, planes, literally fucking everything.

If anything, you should be pointing out that it's a bland, shitty, derivative game, not that it has fags in it, you easily-triggered retards.
Hell, an entire thread for a shovelware mobile puzzle game is already too much. Might as well open a thread about "Drink a glass of water simulator" or whatever the fuck else.

President Trump might bring back military parades. Now that will be something to go see.

(trips)
Really makes you think, huh?

why bother having children when you can't fuck them?

why bother exploring anything when everything has already been mapped and explored?

Someone webm this shit. I'm not giving a faggot revenue.

are you gonna get angry about cloptopia too?

lel, you crazy liberals

Other than that, looks like a fagged up grindy as fuck light management game which is decently put together.

I have no real strong feelings about it except that I don't like that it showers you with bullshit rewards, but I wouldn't play it either.

What annoys me is the idea for this gameplay seems somewhat solid and the music is pretty great. Too bad about that subject matter though.

PURE GAMEPLAY is dead, storyshits and cinematicfags have won.

UGH GODDAMN IT WHY.
LIKE FUCK THIS IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA.

SO YOU BUILD A CITY. BUT THE CITY IS BORED. SO INSTEAD OF DOING "HAPPINESS" LIKE BUILDING PARKS AND STADIUMS AND SHIT YOU PUT ON A PARADE AND AS IT PASSES HOUSES IT MAKES THE AESTHETIC MORE INSANE.

LIKE SHIT GUYS.
LETS SAY YOU DECIDE TO PUT ON A vaporwave PARADE AND THEN EVERY BUILDING YOU PASS STARTS GETTING AN 80'S AESTHETIC. FUCK THAT'S SUCH A GOOD IDEA.

WHY DID THIS IDEA GET SO FUCKING POZZED

What the fuck is with my formatting

Looks like yet another mobile me-too tycoon clone game, but with a gay theme.

I don't feel one way or the other about the theme, the gameplay itself just looks like more app store trash. Why are we making a thread about shovelware?

Only worth a pirate if there's an extermination mode tbh

For Honor and plenty of other games are PURE GAMEPLAY and they are still shit. You cant escape the modern gaming.

is this the AAA game Atari mentioned for Denuvo?