Canadian Vidya Studios

If Canada was suddenly to be removed from the face of the Earth how much would the quality of games actually improve?
archive.is/VG1Wn
Warning, Kikepedia Link

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z6yjw
studio.code.org/c/298948598
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Quite a bit, remove Sweden and France too.

today? they would probably improve tbh. years ago, maybe it would have a negative influence.

The world would be better off without this shit hole.
t. mad leaf

If you remove Canada, they win.

canadian here, please annex us

Another leaf here, annex or nuke us, it's our only hope.

This. I think Ubisoft Montreal made RainbowSix Siege or someshit, but that's just about the only game worth playing that's come from this country since Jagged Alliance 2.

Next Level Games
-Mario Strikers
-Mario Strikers Charged
-Punch Out! (Wii)
-Luigi's Mansion 2

Hmm . . . there website doesn't list anymore games after that . . . totally didn't have another game last year . . . totally didn't.

Honestly, I think Canada's got bigger issues than the vidya coming out of it right now.

I'm still surprised you guys not only declared a cannibal "not guilty" by way of mental illness, but also let him back in public.

There's a lot there, man. If you're going by averages, removing the states or Japan would bring the total quality up more.

But rainbow six siege is shit, you fucking leaf.

Fucking cowards, there's a reason god invented impeachment. Besides, we will always have N+++++ to look forward to.

Burger here, not gonna annex a country of cucks and shitskins, so either get nuked or clear em out yourself.

I'm not Canadian. I'm just saying they've got problems up north of us burgers.

You don't get it user, if they impeach trudeau they'll still have a country full of canadians. If the US tries to annex them there's a chance there will be mass murder.
t. from a country that needs a nuke aswell.

He meant if you removed it today, how would games be from now forward

We're already all over the states, there's no way to get rid of us now.

It's not like many good games are coming out anywhere, these days.

It doesn't matter, all three parties are cucked in one way or another and the chance of an independent winning is the same as it is in the US - zero. To make matters worse, we don't have "Primaries" here like they have them in the US; the parties themselves decide the leader so there's no chance of a Trump figure running.

There's always the hope that we'll go back to cleansing the red apes from the land we rightfully found.

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON BROTHERS

The conservatives were better than this. Anything to get rid of Kathleen Wynn.

Well vidya is our issue, so Canada is a big problem for us. Who gives a shit what they're problems are, ours is vidya related.

We share a MASSIVE border with Canada, for one, and Cuckdeau just loves to import dangerous rapefugees to enrich his country with. Could very well become our problem here in the US if they start to trickle over that border (though I think I've heard some scared muds have opted to head north into Canada out of fear of Trump, and have lost digits to frostbite for their trouble).

You're right though that the topic for the board is vidya, hence why I haven't been bumping.

I happen to really like Splinter Cell and Deus Ex, so i'd be sad if montreal got wiped out. The rest of Quebec can probably go, though.

Also, if the states could keep the mexicans down south where they belong, maybe we could pick our own apples for once.

If the United States was suddenly to be removed from the face of the Earth how much would the quality of games actually improve?

Pretty sure you're thinking about french canada.

Nothing would change.

Yes, actually.

Virtue-signaling developers from the United States would be erased from the industry. Japanese vidya and slav games would be the new mainstream.

A lot more than just removing Canada.

They've basically been dead since 2006 though

All the people saying we need to save Canada ourselves fail to realize that…

1. We have no right to bare arms, we would storm parliament with steak knives, get gunned down and the next day the media would run "BAN ASSAULT KNIVES".

2. The people have been silenced. Even trying to form a movement to become more like the US would result in 1000s of "Hate Speech" arrests. Free Speech is dead here.

3. Even the military is cucked. no possibility of a military coup or anything similar.

I'd love to be a part of a revolution for freedom and liberty but we have no way to do it.

Do we need ARs to do that? Everyone I know has some manner of rifle, you just need to socialize with more rural people.

But there is a lack of training. Many rural canadians use their guns to hunt, 95% have never even thought of using them to kill another man in this context. Without training and proper weaponry there would be no chance. What happens when the Leopards are mobilized? We have no Anti Tank. What do we do when bombs fall from the sky? We have no anti Air.

What I'm trying to get at is that we would need foreign assistance. Something in the line of weaponry smuggled into the West as the West would be the most for a revolution. If Ex-Mil operatives were able to train some men, they could in turn spread out and train others.

public healthcare is nice tho tbh fam

Any movement like that would be infiltrated hard and divided from the inside. Remember the Oregon Siege?

I think removing America from the gaming industry will also be a positive thing. It's not like they have contributed to anything but the opposite. Censorship and SJWs accumulated there even though it originated from Brits and Canucks but the worst offense is turning any good games into shit by 'localization'.

The military would likely be very hesitant to fire on anyone they view as citizens or civilians, so you'd really only have to deal with police. Any sort of uprising would also attract military personnel from other countries looking to get the most for their own country, which would lead to training, especially given Canada's position close to the US.

Try harder, hockey cucks.

Impeachment doesn't exist in Canada, user. The only person with the power to do so is the Queen of England. Anyway, any party there is doomed to be leftist, anything center to far-right is fringe or illegal and the "right" is actually center-left.

NuDaySex weren't even that great.
Hell, DaySex hasn't been good since the first game, some would argue.
As for Splinter Cell, it's gone to hell in a handbag, covered in flaming shit and the steaming acidic tears of its original fans.

Half of Japan is slowly getting cucked, Slavic games are generally buggy, low effort shit, UK and US studios have, for the most part, at least mediocre standards for playability and map design.

Pretty sure that's just looking through rose tinted glasses compared to the western games current status.

With games having mostly playable launches with reasonably decent graphics?
Workable movement mechanics and some level work put into UI, even if it looks over-stylised and shit.

level of work*

I mean we got a mall with 3 working subs out in the prairies if they ever go there.

none because there still wouldnt be people making good video games

*The world would be better off without Toronto, Vancouver, and Montreal.

Don't blame the real Canada for your urban bullshit.

Are Canadian devs the most arrogant out there? Considering it's home to shit like PGI and Bioware.

Posts like these really highlight how far-gone a lot of Holla Forumstards are.

this is one of the myths that make me angriest about being a canadian. it's not like you just suddenly get free health care for nothing up here. in british columbia, it's a monthly bill that MUST be paid, and for me (i make about $17 an hour full time) the charges are fifty dollars per month, give or take five bucks. this is in addition to the absolutely horrendous income tax that even from my bracket is insane - on an average check where I should be making just under thirteen hundred dollars i clear about nine hundred after the taxes, mandatory "contributions" to certain programs (welfare, a kind of welfare+ called employment insurance that you can only get if you genuinely fight for it) and other social services that i, as a straight, white, single and able man am not allowed under any circumstances to access. meanwhile, if you get hurt or sick and go to a private clinic, you still have to pay, and if you go to a public clinic or hospital you get to sit and wait for literally hours while hundreds of hypochondriacs go through the system first. i am not exaggerating when i say that i broke both of my elbows in an accident about seven years ago, sat and waited in a hospital for four fucking hours, and was told "it's too late to call a doctor now, come back tomorrow" while my arms hung at weird angles, completely unusable (i had to sign my name with a pen in my mouth). the canadian health care system is fucking broken as shit and honestly instead of paying forced premiums for a service that frankly doesn't work i'd rather just keep a couple thousand (which would be pretty easy to save up if all the mandatory shit that i had to "contribute" to was axed) in an emergency medical fund in a privatized system like America's

in fairness, if i was dying in the street our laws dictate that somebody get me help and look after me, but if you're going in for anything less serious than a sucking chest wound or cancer you're no joke better off just self-medicating or waiting to see if it gets better on its own. you are better off, i promise you

Wynne has no chance of winning next time anyway. Don't worry.

There's your problem. That would be nowhere near enough.

Sorry leaf we are too busy making america great again. Maybe when we are done we may possibly consider the notion of maybe MCGA, but it's unlikely.

They collect seven times more than that in the USA from everyone and everyone is still not covered. Feds running anything is a waste of money.

Kill yourself CREW.

Well no wonder you fucking leaves have been pushed around so much. You want a chance at heaven or live forever in hell?

What the fuck are you doing if you get like $400 taken off each paycheck for CPP and EI? And if you make $17 an hour full time that's like what? $35k/year? You're barely above the poverty line. If you really are getting as much as you claim taken off each paycheck then you're either
A) getting a fuckhuge income tax return pretty soon
or
B) The person who does your income taxes is a fucking retard and you're entitled to a lot more money than you're getting

Your imam lets you play vidya?

In Canadian games, if you kill your enemies you lose.

If you score a goal, you lose.
Also a nice commentary on the refugee crisis.

Trudeau is a truly intelligent man, this clearly was done on purpose and not at all a complete accident due to incredible incompetence. One man can't be that stupid.

I miss hockey games, the last one I played was NHL '07, but I didn't really get into it. NHL '94 and Tiger Woods on the N64 have a lot of good memories, I'm hoping this year's versions are fun.

nhl '94 might be the only good hockey game i ever played, though i have fond memories of ea's mutant league hockey (mostly because of the random bullshit it forced)

i too miss lisa "no strikes allowed" rait and all adspace being taken up by government self promotion

how about we remove the entire gaming industry altogether

Trudeau doesn't even do anything. He just sells access to the government via the Trudeau Foundation to people who do things and Soros is one of those people. He organizes all the multikulti white genocide stuff.

NHL '94 on Genesis or Sega CD IS the only good hockey game, along with Mutant League Hockey.

YOU ARE MY NIGGA

Every day now I hear teachers bitching about their 6 figure wages and paid leave, when my mom is making 16 and hour in a nursing home as the head chef, and my dad makes 14 as a welder. Them threatening to strike is the most entitled thing i've ever seen.

Maybe we'd actually have better teachers if they'd force the ones over 60 to actually retire instead of perpetually filling the gaps with "subsitute teachers" so they don't have to stop taking our money.

And why would we want you?

rip

Because we keep producing your actors and athletes. And most TV shows shoot in either BC or Toronto.

Are those supposed to be selling points?

PUCK LIVES MATTER!

We're also the source of most of your water and oil these days.

Then we'll annex the resource producing areas and use the rest as a cuck containment zone.

Why did FO3 have to be so bad?

Because Bethesda is bad

Looks like wynne's gunna lose
Ahahaha

Man i remember her being boo'd off the stage during a farm show

Hell yeah

Here's his video game.
archive.is/z6yjw
studio.code.org/c/298948598

No, it would be nice if Ubisoft disappeared.

Canada isn't a relevant country at all to international politics, it's a backwards Liberal shithole where corporations and the goverment in union control the public.

What the fuck I thought it was a joke

and a bunch of niggers would disappear with them, too.

That's the future goy.

and america is some backwards country where liberal is conservative in everything but name
australia too