Granblue Fantasy - /gbfg/

Valentine's Day
Edition

Pastebin with guides and info:
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

You can play it from your browser by going to game.granbluefantasy.jp/

You can use chrome alternatives, such as Slimjet or Iridium. If you don't like doing that, use an agent spoofer for the browser you do use to spoof chrome.

Other urls found in this thread:

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=11577
gematsu.com/2017/02/granblue-fantasy-3rd-anniversary-special-live-stream-set-march-5
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=6675
gbf.wiki/Weapon_Skills#Standard_Weapon_Skills
exhentai.org/g/1005909/93515f7f24/
gbf.wiki/Sarasa
pixiv.net/member.php?id=1334928
yande.re/post/show/382463
rare-gacha.com/gacha/gran/
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=11636
game.granbluefantasy.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to impregnate Tanya!

I like mages, especially of the big tit kind.

How do I give chocolates?

Be a girl, pick chocolate, extend ur arms, get dicked.

Its valentine's so you need to be a girl and give it to male characters.
Except that one potato who was raised as a guy and wants you to treat her as a guy.
You can only receive it from girls otherwise.

HOWEVER the japanese do have White Day 1 month after valentine's so you can give chocolates to your waifus then.

Ahh I see, just wasted a bunch on the upgrade tab.

I finally got a warrior creed to drop and went ninja, can someone rate my grid and tell me what to work on next?

Getting rid of that piece of shit gun and getting another claw.

Also, no events active, so ditch the Flohrenberk for another claw too.

Working on it, I bought all the claws I could this month so I'm playing the waiting game, at least the HP bonus offsets the trium of the cortana so I can get a bit more DATA

I have no other claws, and the Flohrenberk is my strongest weapon

Also ditch the Cortana for another claw. Only replace when you get an Olden Cortana.

No bully.

FUCK THIS CUNT

Guess who's back!
granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=11577

You're right. Summer Naru is back

haha

you got the wrong thread , buddy

I'm in severe doubt if I should make a new account or not.

Looks much better than Kantai Collection.

xeno ifrit is live

WHAT
WHY
WHY AREYOU HERE
YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SHOW UP DURING SUMMER SO I CAN SPARK YOU
I CANT ROLL FOR YOU NOW

KMR you glorious motherfucker

I'm a newer player, is there a xeno weapon for wind on rotation like the current event?

You'll get yours soon™

nope, you'll have to wait until they introduce Xeno Zephyros

what a qt!

For the people doing th event you need to do nightmare in order to get the last material for the xeno weapon, also the boss has an hp trigger at 20-25% that deal damage to the whole party.

So just like with Fenrir bow and Cerb gun, the items are hidden behind last difficulty

I was hoping that wasn't the case. I can't get through extreme without needing a revive. Well that took the wind out of this event's sails. There aren't even lesser things to go for like with Fenrir and Cerberus

I had to use my Wind memes to get the trophies.

So that's the power of kurwa huh.

wait, but that's regular ifrit…

Yeah i fucked up the screenshots and i can't find the Xeno one, you can see the trophies though.

I WANT TO SHOVE MY CORN COB DEEP INSIDE STURM

Sounds like summer bikini waifu season is just around the corner.

I need to farm crystals asap.

Basically, in order to guarantee that I get the character I really want, I need to save up 90k crystals and use them all in a single day so that I can buy who I want with the cerulean sparks produced.

I'm at 10k crystals, but finding it rather difficult to farm more.

Where's the best spot to do it?

Well the easiest way to spark a character is to get a job and buy draws because crystals are not really all that farmable.

Don't got full retard, I'm 90% sure the characters will be coming back in 6 months or so for the proper summer season

You get an average of 6k-9k crystals a month by grinding events and getting free gibs from seasonal/special events.

It usually takes 10+ months to get a spark if you save every single roll you can along with your crystals.

Lucky cunt

wait it can fucking drop?! I'm back on the raid farming train

Did this drop from the solo fights or the raid one?

Huh, this seems pretty easy to do, actually. Hardest part is just getting enough scythes.

Raid one, got it from the red box for hosting.

I was already planning on throwing some $$$ at it, but the more I can get crystals and free draw tickets the less I'd have to spend to ensure victory.

Fair enough I guess. I'm just over 10k crystals right now and have 12 free draw tickets saved. Only 70k more crystals to go.

Would be at 20k crystals already, but when they ran the draph girls a few weeks ago I gave into temptation and wasted 9k crystals getting some of those heifer thighs to enjoy.

What is this, what does it do, why would I want it, and is there a dark version? Is xeno showdown stuff new?

Good shit
21%atk up EX skill
Next GW will be agains wind enemies
heh. And yes, xeno stuff started today.

THERE WILL BE 3RD ANNIVERSARY STREAM ON THE 5TH

The 5th? That's actually kinda late. From the announcement: the VA's for Lyria, Sierokarte, Vira, Lowain and Elsam(one of Lowains bros from the event). Others might show up.

*Those VA's will be there, probably an appearance from the producer as well.

Why would that be late? Doesn't the anniversary stuff hit sometime in april?
gematsu.com/2017/02/granblue-fantasy-3rd-anniversary-special-live-stream-set-march-5

The anniversary is in early march. Last year they had this stream late February. I think the update was released on the 5th last year.

Wonder why they advertised the VA as the potato jew instead of Vyrn.

My memory's failing then
It will be interesting to see what they'll do
Can we get a Neptunia collab announced already?
And free SR Zoi to everyone

Because the lizard is by Rie Kugimiya

Here is the article from last year. The stream was on the 25th. granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=6675

Isn't Vryn voiced by someone else? The same VA as Vampy.

I've always really liked the art where characters with the same VA's get showcased. Can't seem to find some of them so this'll have to do.

Never even bothered to level up levi summon to go with my three daggers. Dark team can do EX, but above that is not happening.

Thank you for reminding me to do this.

Could've sworn the jew and Vyrn had the same VA, ah well.

t-thanks kmr

You poor bastard

it was mostly the last moment decision of giving those bosses that resistance there wasn't a real announcement till todayafter 10 days of magnafest

It's a bit of a balancing act though. You go for their wallets too much and the game stops having player volume, which in turn disenfranchises the potential whales and existing ones. This is also how a lot of MMOs have died in the past.

You guys wanna chip in towards a good funeral for Drang?

Should I make a silver centrum or wait for it to drop?

you need 3 centrums for t4, you can redeem one each month for 5 horns , get them from hosting grande in share chest reward or drop them from rose queen (only 101+ raid)

I know that, I'm just wondering if I should use the horns to make one or try to farm it on rose queen.

you have better chances getting them fromshare chests

AHHHHHHHH

so guys almost one day went by did you farm any fire axes? i dropped one from red chest host

Another day, another RNG asspull

I haven't gotten lucky outside of so I'm just looking for skill fodder now. By the way, are there any other benefits to the true scythe upgrade other than the Lv 120 skill? It seems like they're the same as long as you aren't using it as a main hand weapon.

looks like it's alright to keep the weapon un-upgraded

Don't have enough crystals to try here. Guess I'll wait till summer.

Read very closely. The true form gives you a massive boost, the first of it's kind. Big boosts give a 15% bonus at lvl10 but massive is supposed to give a 21% bonus. There's is no reason to keep it in it's original form.

Or i'm an idiot and don't read it myself.

Finally got my 2nd guild wars character. It only took me less than 2 months.

NO ONE TOLD ME I ACTUALLY NEEDED THOSE R WEAPONS.

The fight was pretty disappointing, I countered him to death with no debuffs used.

Get belle sylph from one of the golonzo free quests and pack treasure hunter + a item drop rate summon, I got half the weapons in a single evening after I got the sylph.

Asspull 2 of the day

That's the second time I've been told that, so I might as well try it out.

Nice, it looks like your grid problems are getting out of the way fast.

So at what point do I get Celeste back on my main summons?

I think rule of thumb is about 8 magna weapons

just add up the %s

Percents?

you can also give chocolates to Balurga

gbf.wiki/Weapon_Skills#Standard_Weapon_Skills

if it ends up being more than whatever summon you're using, then there's your answer

might as well go full retard and make it 10

I'm planning on going 8 fists and a cosmo fist

and even then you would just need 7 claws + cosmo

Fuck, I actually meant 7claws + Cosmo + Baha Dagger

Why do I have an SSR ticket under my rupies tab, and can I save it for legfest for a chance at exclusive characters?

You got this from the 4th pinboard.

Post results user, this isn't a ticket affected by legfest, so use it and screencap

if you haven't been on for a week, it was from the pinboard being redesigned to give an SSR ticket rather than a SR ticket. Everyone who had already completed it got a free one retroactively.

You can use it now. Rupie tab tickets aren't affected by legfest draw rates. Though they are affected by the available pool, so wait a few hours for S.Zoi to come back into the gacha pool

I guess I should save it for a better pool. Thanks.

it's not affected by current pools, it's set
use it

only about 10 or so hours until the swimsuit characters come in. Not too long

So which is it?

yeah the other guy is right. Draw it now. I checked the help section in the game and its based on when you get the ticket

Ok how'd I do?

She's good if you have more wind goys.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Someone just fucking kill me before I end up making my skull explode in sheer rage. I have the feeling it'd be a lot less painful.

Finally managed to beat maniac for the crystals. Only took 4 elixirs.

always one away

This event is SHIT

SHIT

Asspull 3 of the day

I've been getting SSR drops all over the place from Omegas as well, so this seems like the big changes to the drop rates that they did. Seems way too nice, but I'll take it.

I just hope I get more claws before I move on to HL and start trying to get my hands on gislas

This event is fucking shit. Who the hell thought it was a good idea make an event only waterfags can do?

Would you say the SSR drops are incredible high? I was farming for Omega Animas yesterday and I got SR drops like they were going out of style.

I just wish there was a summon to farm for lower level people like with Cerberus of Fenrir. I want to at least get something out of this

They increased yesterday for the red chests from hosting.

Just from hosting, or red chests from MVP too?

As far as i've experienced, only from hosting.

They also made it so 3rd place can get reds like first and 2nd.

I decided to check the gbfwiki on this event. kek

FUCK YE–

OOOO-OOOOOOOOOOOOH, SO FAR AWAAAAAY
THE IDEEAAL DROOOOO-OOOOP

that happened to me with the summon. I got my hopes up.

Also, how reliable is the wiki? It says the scythe has a chance to drop on extreme xeno. It also says it only drops from red chests in raids, so either host or be good enough to mvp

probably will get a couple axes and be done with xeno ifrit atleast KMR didnt make uncapping them obligatory unrelated draph titties.

Is it worth buying a couple knifes and skilling up this mess for the event, is a base zero star pool even gonna tickle the fucker?

No, no it is not. Water is not worth even one of your hard earned pendants right now

Why is Ferri so cute?

cause she has the armpit fetish market cornered

How do I get my cosmic fist as fast as possible?

Can ghosts get pregnant?

Cocktease Fantasy.

Won't know unless you try.

Host or join crew Grand Order and pray to RNGesus for a drop.

So apparently the Xeno Ifrit has the same damage reduction the GW bosses do? What battles does it apply to?

All of the Xeno-Ifrit fights. If you don't have a decent water team, Zooey or a full grid, prepare to be bullied by Dhalsim. The worst thing about this reduction thing is that wind is almost as viable against this boss as other elements now. I have an out at least because my earth team uses Sarasa but if anything happens to her, i'm screwed.

t.zoey user

Summer characters are here

I should say Zooey+Naru and a grid with loads of enmity.

Time to test this theory.

do you have naru?

Yes, not a lot of enmity though. Also no Jeanne but i'll see how i fare.

Fuck you I did 4 singles because of you and got nothing
I'm not rolling anymore, I can't, I have to save for actual summer

Did you roll or did you spark user?

I want to rub her ears

But I think I need her dark version more than this version

I did my 90-coin draw and gor S.Camieux and then i said screw it and did a single pull.

OKAY I LIED
GOD I LOVE YOU

I lost 12 sr tickets for nothing and did one 10 draw and got best wind meme.

Nice to see that God has once more kicked whatever retarded dreams I had out the fucking window once more.

OH COME THE FUCK ON YOU TSUNDERE FAGGOT GAME

inb4 non summer character

YOU WOULD THINK THAT BUT YOU'RE FUCKING WRONG

Did they mess up? Is Zooeys rate accidentally like 40%?

What

Even stranger, I only memeroll'd once.

Memeroll rates might be fucked. Last legfest, I drew 1 character from 20+ odd rolls. This is a ticket draw.

I'll sacrifice one more ticket to see if I get another character. Hopefully cygames fucked the update Where the intern put too many zeroes in.

Hi guys here to remind you the draw rate is working as intended

last time they fucked up the rates(when SSR's during a 10-roll had 40% chance) they had no rollback and I think there might have been a compensation
If this were to happen again people would scream a lot

I beg to fucking differ.

Might be the first roll only. Outside of the first I've not gotten SR

IT WAS AN SSR SUMMON
I GOT TWO SSRs BACK TO FUCKING BACK

exhentai.org/g/1005909/93515f7f24/
IM GOING TO FAP TO ZOI NOW UNTIL MY DICK FALLS OFF

Fucking checked. Do it faggot.

Do a third? If you still get an SSR, I'm going 10 rolling.

Yeah, hold on, let me uncap Zooey and see what happens if I were to equip Varuna to my shit build.

Alright, I have one Celeste Claw and now I have Zoi's Ribbon, oh and I got Beatrix's Garm, what should I do with my dark team to get the most out of Zoi?
Other than having Naru/DJeanne/Zoi foursome

filename related

Memerolled again, got two rares and that's all my tickets. At least I managed to hit the jackpot.

Guys, remember how some valentine scenes weren't translated? Now they are, tested with Zoi

Should i memeroll or keep these 300 crystals for legfest?

keep

Keep the crystals. Most memerolls are done with tickets.

You should always save for 10-pulls during legfest.

What a dumb cutie

I've discovered that I can solo nightmare xeno ifrit after all. This event's outlook just got brighter

So I have D.Saru, can you still pull off the retarded combation of Zoi and Saru? Also what should my team be now exactly? Got Zoi, Saru, DJeanne, Six, Naru and Bea

No

Everyone else has S.Zooey but me.
Woohoo~
I'M NOT GOING TO WASTE MY CRYSTALS, CYGAMES

I said the same thing
And look where I'm now

I just spent 3 hours rerolling and can pretty safely say that's not the case. Thread's just infested with luckshitters who need to go die. I'm seriously considering dropping my HL account and starting all over.

don't, just spark her during summerfest

I have 0 crystals to my name and have used almost every non-timegated free one they give you, spark's never happening.

user, anniversary is in just few weeks, hold strong, they might give us fuckton of rolls so it's not worth it just for Zoi

I'm willing to believe this is all some ploy by Cygames to drain me of my crystals and force me to pay cash.

I'm so sorry, user.

Zoi is going to fucking kill this game by herself

You still have SSR Vira, Vampy, Sophia, Mahira, Baal, Grani, Satyr… that's a lot to be jealous about. Stop crying.

Fucking Neutralfag ruining everything, as always.

anyone else win the access and play draw? I won crystals again

explode

Thank you for finally taking mercy, RNJesus. Still not fucking ideal, but whatever. I needed more water characters anyways.

Silva's already pretty good and iirc they want to rebalance her now

Cygames fucked with the drops didn't they? Are they going to rebalance the game around something that renders everyone's magna grids useless?

If you just got Zoi, remember that she doesn't know much about the sky world, so teach her brown ass something.

Can she get pregnant since she's a primal beast in people form?

I wondered the same for Rosetta.

It's up to you to find out

First I teach her what is a date then about kissing then how to be a responsible person and finally about sex and every single position

I think it's basically come to this:

Late game players now own every event that comes up so they're going to try and push for these new xeno weapons to be the next big thing. But they don't want new players to be put off by the long ass grind to get their first magna grid to at least be pseudo-competitive at the game. So they've made magna weapons easier to get to expedite the journey from "random shit I got from events/poverty draws" to "having a decent grid".

Then again saying that all I've got so far is one chev harp.

It's for the good of the world that she comes to understand mortals better. Motherhood sounds like a great way for that to happen.

source please, I want to see more from that artist

I regret absolutely everything.

Hey, I want to start making new builds and Im gonna fo an earthy build because I have Mahira and Baal, what should I build, grind for, what characters do I need? Other builds for other elements also welcome, my only fire SSRs are Aoidos + Zahlhamelina, my water SSRs are Lancelot + Romeo + Chat Noir, my only light SSR is Sophia.

you best bet is water and grinding for Sarasa in the meantime, with two SSR's you could already start a team

What is Sarasa?

The axe GW character,they might have localized her as "Threo"

and three-o was her name-o!

gbf.wiki/Sarasa

B-but I was going after Seox, I only have one gold bar but is Sarasa and Mahira really that good?

Yeah sarasa is good she likes to deal lots of damage to things.

Whether you get six or sarasa is a matter of choice on which element you'll play more, and they're both good investments for their respective elements.

Well Six and Sarasa are king and queen of GW's, you might be able to get a 2nd bar in time it takes to grind for them but since you want to go earth, you should get Sarasa, tell us what's your dark setup, we'll be able to say if you really need Six now or if he can wait
Also on the topic of GW chara
REMINDER WE ARE SUPPOSED TO GET 5* OF GW CHARAS FOR THIRD ANNIVERSARY
DEMONBANE SIX INCOMING

Lancey and Romeo are great Water SSRs (Chat Noir is a bit lacking in comparison though) so like the other guy said, you should probably spend more time working on Water than Earth for now. Mahira is a great support character for Earth (I know someone with her and Halloween Eustace and the synergy is great), but if you don't have a good Earth character to take the offense then she's not going to do as much as she can. If you do get Axe-sword chick though, then go ahead and slaughter things; just know that you don't have to go Earth just because of Baal.

Aoidas and Zalhal are not too bad Fire characters and they'll likely pull their weight in the coming GW if you pour a bit of effort in a Fire grid, but I think you'll be better off looking at your Dark, Water, or maybe even Earth team first.

Note that if you aren't using her already, Sophia is worth putting in the backline of any elemental party since she can pop up, revive dead people (including the MC!), and make sure anyone else doesn't die with her full-heal-at-red-health heal. Her contribution to damage isn't too significant even in a Light team, so you should just use her.

chat noir is okay in this event since he has slow also why everyone forget okto … he is a great earth battery

I think it's less about people forgetting that Samurai #8 exists, and more that Axe-y #3 is a straightforward DAMAGE sorta character that can benefit nicely from Mahira's buffs. Besides, it's not like Mahira is starving for meter or anything.

okto is arguably better than sarasa though especially after you press GROUND ZERO LOL and then punched into oblivion

some of the sv character will be gacha… oh boi

i could be wrong though

May KMR heed your plead.

Must be all the good fortune in the air, because I'm feeling generous enough to spoonfeed you

pixiv.net/member.php?id=1334928
yande.re/post/show/382463 a few better rez ones here

should I do 10 single draws or a 10 part draw?

What do you think?
hint: one option guarantees you something

the result is almost the same one ten draws guarantees a sr though (honestly it's about the same if you get a good seed for the ten roll you get good shit while rolling one on one may lead to better results)

So I don't get it… I can't download the APP because apple store doesn't let me (location locked)….

When playing by browser I have to use one of three services that are all in nihongo…

How do I even play this?

I don't think you need Six right away with that

if they are gacha then they are pernament, GBF doesn't do collab gacha and God praise them for it

(Same poster, different computer)
So wat do? Whatt would I even use the axe for, I don't know any classes that'd need the axe, unless theres some meta class for Earth or another element

register by launching the game on your PC browser(probably has to be chrome, pretty sure others are an option) and just right click->translate the site when registering, should be simple enough, or if you have a google account you can that while registering and it will speed up the process

Well the Berserker class is quite a popular pick for earth,partially because of the axe

Well, I thought I needed to pad out my wind team (since I'm still running with R Petra and Story Rosetta) if I want to go full spark, so I did a 10 draw. Got a bunch of R summons, another fucking Opal Carbuncle, a characterless SR wind weapon and the only character was Nene.
Never fucking again will I try to do a draw if it isn't rupie draw tab, free or for sparking.

Even when Cygames tries to break me, I still end up with things I need

It's anime so yes. Hell, even DC finally said fuck it to Superman being incompatible to humans.

So make an earthy axe for earthy earth users?

one new SR character (water), two bronze moon, one silver moon and two +1

I guess it could be worst…

I'll probably draw 10 singles tomorrow…
just so I can finally learn my lesson and accept that the only way I'll ever get a limited character is by sparking it.

This is fine actually, was expecting to get shit. Though I wanted Zooey more.

Twenty captchas. Twenty fucking of them to just post.

Here's the shot because it wouldn't let me post them for some fucking reason.

I should've saved the screenshots of my 5 10-draws during a legfest where the only SSR I got was an Apollo summon along with two SR characters. Granted, I built up for a 6th 10-draw that same legfest and got SSR Eugen but still– draw rates are shit and everyone drawing SSR characters in this thread are jerks.

No wait, it was 3 10-draws, not 5. Still though, sometimes the guarantee from a 10-draw will be the only thing you get that's worth anything, so I encourage you to not do single draws.

So are replicas useful now that I have a class champion weapon or should I just use it as fodder?

you could make another copy of it with a different element

I really wish I didn't waste 3k crystals outside of legfest; 8 rares and two characterless SRs.

Lessons learned user. Even a shitty one like this.

POST PREDICTIONS FOR ANNIVERSARY STREAM
We cancelled elemental Kat
5* GW's confirmed for HAPPENING
Zoi HL
Xeno bosses of other elements confirmed
Xeno Bahamut raid
Xeno Baha is humanoid
It drops the starter SR Bahamut summon and an item needed to upgrade the summon in similiar way you upgrade GW weapon
Fully maxing it out gives Xeno Baha character(dark) to help even out the elemental split between GW charas
Luci raid
Orchid as next legfest exclusive
70 free rolls 2: the salt and despair
New collab confirmed
New EX classes

>70 free rolls 2: the salt and despair
Everything else is likely or probable. This one is Guaranteed.

well hard to say because original 70 rolls happened because oof the 10M accounts, and I don't think we are hitting 15 quite so soon(unless Summer characters coming back made the chinese rerollers go into overdrive), it's just that it happened soon after anniversary and the anniversary itself was…really fucking lacking

Anyone have the webm saved?

Also, I think the other xeno showdowns is all but confirmed. They may show off what Xeno Cocytus looks like, as he should be next. I'll also predict another summon is revealed as a new character. Maybe dark angel Olivia

I wouldn't put anything below the power of unbridled autism combined with greed. Even more so with the anime coming out in april.

Oh God no, I used up all my luck on the blessing that was Zoi

Here you go. Also wouldn't it be more logical that Xeno Sagi is next since we get the superior element cycle this way.

Then again,

That's not how the showdowns (or the celestials either) rotate. They always go in reverse so you can't grind one to have an advantage over the next.

Yeah, i was just hoping they'd wisen up and give us the rotation that benfits the players instead of no one. Especially with this elemental reduction stuff.
This Xeno thing better be on rotation in some fashion, waiting 6 months between a particular xeno seems real annoying.

Well shit. At least my grid's coming along and I just need a few more SR fodders before I can move to using up my SSR fodders for these two bolters.

you can put a baha (or two) there user don't be shy

Is this why I've been hitting for shit damage lately while using neutral elements?

Best baha weapon for earth?

sword

If you're doing Xeno Ifrit, then yes. His quests and raid have an innate 50% damage cut to all elements except water.

SO I finally have it working in chromium as the app but where do I select the language, it's all in nihongo??

Just below the start game button there should be a drop down menu button that has english as an option

This is a fucking mess.

Ahh so I have to play in browser. Which means I need to download chrome because chromium doesn't cut it. Because I don't have that language select option in the app

Thx for the effort ^.^

Slimjet or Iridium isn't working for you?

Last legfest was sad for me. 9 rares and 1 SR characterless weapon. I really wanted Razia.

nvm found the language setting in the chrome app using chromium (the open-source version, not chrome)… not easy to find.

just you wait. It'll make a comeback.

Actually I was thinking about the other xeno weapons. Xeno Ifrit's weapon boosts damage to burning enemies. That will have to change for each element. I wonder what they will pick for each and which one will be op.

Please tell me the best earth grid, I don't have the characters yet besides Mahira, but I plan on using Mahira, Halloween Eustace, SSR Eugen, Sara, and Sarasa. Is baha sword still recommended?

you can't plan on using characters you don't have yet. It's a random gacha

Pretty much. The only characters you can really plan for are the Guild Wars characters and anyone you plan on sparking, which typically takes 10+ months worth of crystals to do. Expecting to get any one particular character is already ambitious, so please don't act like you can get two more just like that. Unless you plan on giving Cygames your money at least.

When I get the characters I mean

I have a feeling this Ifrit summon and weapons are secretly garbage, and worse than my SR pickups.

get baha dagger instead cause no draphs. sword is usually rec'd cause of halle and cause magna build is all swords that would synergize well with a cosmo sword.

kek. Planning around "when" you get those characters is pointless if you'll spend a majority of your time playing the game without them, Dark team or not. The gacha will screw you over, so it's more useful to plan around who you have than to expect getting the best characters after an arbitrary period of time.

Anyways, Ygg swords are an important part of your standard Earth grid, so go collect those. I couldn't tell you the "best" grid or anything like that, though.

if dubs I do a 10-roll for s. zoey

yay I get to save my crystals

damn you. Was that from the raid?

yea

hmm, maybe I should switch to that. Trying to grind the items is annoying with how randomly nightmare even pops up

You hosted this or joined the raid?

hosted

it can only drop from the red chest, so either host or mvp

Is she good?

DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT

Ahh how do I roll the cute ribbon?

Niggers are never good.

Leave

crew me 15233995

You're lucky she doesn't have a baboon face.

She's more dark vanilla

I should be happy, but I'm still salty anyway.

be happy user. You just won the waifu game.

You have no idea how salty I was last summer thanks to summer naru

But that's not Fenrir

She's more close to scent of cinnamon. The image didn't get posted last time

no baha since tezcat exist (for now)

Did you actually do that…what the fuck lol

I'm red green but to me Bedouin Dreams look like the closest mesh.

i'm so fucking lonely it's depressing please invite me if possible.

enjoy the greatest cutie ever(right after Naru-neesan)

I guess if you are a water or light main its better to just save for the xeno weapons and use this time to get dark and earth grids up to speed.

rare-gacha.com/gacha/gran/

Details on the balance patch released: granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=11636

Story characters got a buff too

Albert's buffs look good. I would have liked for them to remove the self stun, but now his ult gives the bonus damage after like his SR version and his first ability applies light defense down. That'll widen the gap between him and his op SR version

Yeah i guess the light resist down is good for people that dont have Juliet , still hoping that they buff his stat thought

Copied from shitchan

Carmelina: ougi now gives party mirror image; first skill does more damage (more damage again fewer foes); gravity is now 3 minutes

Rackam: Spitfire effect and cap increased, cooldown is 2 turns; durraaaayy is now AoE with added "horror" effect (reduces mode gauge more); 2nd support is now chain burst damage up/break cap/ougi damage up

Lady Grey: dark now does more damage + dark resist down; pain deals dark damage

Albert: ougi gives echo; impulse slash does more damage + light resist down

Anila: 1st skill gives weakness echo (think Naru); 3rd skill gives ougi charge up, debuff resist up, atk up, DA up, crit up

Heles: ougi gives 20% charge; support now gives more atk

Summer Heles: support gives more atk

Cerb: ougi gives self TA rate up; passive gives more TA

Xmas Clarisse: normal mode ougi is alchemic flare; radioactive mode is neutron star

DLF: 2nd skill gives light resist down; 3rd skill is now Revitalize

Silva: Eagle eye breaks ougi damage cap

Sochie: Revitalize on 1st skill

Sieg: special icons + atk up cannot be dispelled

Uno: 1st skill cap increased; 100% cut is now 6 turns cooldown

Sarasa: 1st skill does more damage and cap increased; supports skills combined into one

Siete and Okto: support skills combined into one

Nio: Sleep is now coma (effect is the same but only has a chance of waking up after getting hit)

Esser: bullet does more damage

Albert may finally be able to fight juliet for an spot on some fights, You just need 7 mlb chev swords 1 cosmos sword and 1 baha sword in your grid first :^)

>Do a few more
>They aren't

I really fucking hate the Xeno Ifrit fight, the lowest difficulty is giving me trouble and I die when he has like 3-5% health left, my grids shitness is showing, and the worst part is that if his Fire V ougi didn't inflict burn, this fight would have been a fucking cakewalk because of Zoi's regen

Do you have anything of a water grid/characters? With the resistance, you might find even a shit grid fairs better. I've been grinding it. Up to 6 vajras. The strat that I've been using, that might help you, is to get him as close to 50% before using my ougi. I can get him below 25% with that and then it's a race to kill him before he takes my team out one by one

I have SSR Kata, Lancelot and Summer Naru for water team, but absolutely nothing for the grid, I really need to finish up the dark grind and finally move on to other elements, I got the characters but not grids
Oh the irony I wanted to use this event to get started on fire grid

Captain of the Third Crew just sent you an invite. Quit yer bitchin'.

Kat will keep you alive as you push him to 50%. I have barely any grid, either. Mostly just event stuff and an SSR dagger I got this afternoon. (I know my skill levels are all over the place) If you can do more damage than what I can, you can grind extreme xeno Ifrit and 70 nightmare

I do already have a decent baha dagger, but doesn't water have decent draphs? Earth for sure needs a sword

B-but my luck game

i almost committed suicide

I'd say it's a toss-up between draphs and Harvin for water. But harvins are shit waifus, so meh.

confirmed for summon, wind bow unk? , and dark stick unk

space whale is a good super carbuncle if mlb'ed

What is that? Fairly new player here.

Carbuncles are cute little SR rabbit summons that can help reduce damage taken from a specific element corresponding to the carbuncle. Its not impressive early on, but when you move on to Manga and HL raids, its essential to survive certain super attacks.

carbuncles are the SR summons that increase the damage of [element] and defense against [element]
They are something you can not ignore in higher level content as the increased defence will actually help you a lot, and increased attack is "elemental attack" not just simply "attack" so it stacks with most damage buffs like Bahamut for example

Oh, also, MLB is Max Limit Break, or using either certain stones or more Ca Ong summons to strengthen the one. Most if not all SSR summons gain an additional or increased effect once they get 3 uncaps, and Ca Ong just so happens to become an extremely strong water AND fire carbuncle when its maxed. It also strengthens any water units on your team and makes it so you're harder to debuff. Not a bad summon in all honesty!

Ah, sorry, I knew what Carbuncles were. Was wondering about the 'super' part, didn't know if it meant they had some extra effect or just better stats.

they are super because they give you strong atk to your element and strong resistance to the elemnt you are strong (ca ong is water up fire down)

so are these summer characters going to be in legfest as well, or not?

probably not but at this point who the hell knows what Cygames is smoking

What is the difference between ygg swords and baal axes?

I've never been so happy about seeing a summon drop before.

One's an Omega weapon and is much easier to horde, and the other isn't. Baal axes definitely seem worth using in your grid though, especially if you're going for Sarasa.

10/10 advice my man and besides sarasa specialty is axe AND sword

Great.

try to use the browser version? game.granbluefantasy.jp/

have you seen the cup requirements for vohu guns?

It works but I can't use the account I had on the chrome app. I fucked up the login at start somehow so I can't link the account.

I logged in with the google account on the app, but when I tried to link it to mobage it just says the email is already in use. I do get their emails, but it just doesn't work.

Do you really think I play this game?

i wish i could help but i simply don't know how … i'm sorry user

Oh wait.

I can't now even access that site.

I try to figure out something. Thanks anyway.

I thought an Omega grid with 1-2 Normal weapons in it did better than a grid exclusively out of Omega weapons. Am I wrong? Or is there just a better option for Normal weapons than a Baal axe?

One baha weapon and one EX will do the trick.

Oh yeah, Bahas counted as Normal, didn't they? Duly noted.

Welp. I guess I am a retard. Of course it worked when I just deleted the app and reinstalled.

STAHP

watch this

So what grid should I be aiming for with Mahira, Sarasa and Insert other earth SSRs here

Just start with Ygg swords. Always start a grid with magna weapons

I am seriously contemplating on imbuing my GW weapons with water just so I can boost my grid to farm nightmare Xeno Ifrit.

Also, vohu manah is the special showdown at the moment. If you don't have that summon it's a good grindable summon. It can be mlbed to 60% boost to earth attack

I have Baal though

but baal is 40%

But using it takes away a debuff from your party

you can have more than one summon

that'd be a waste

i'm still trying to work on my first grid and i still managed to kill extreme

shit that's actually a bit older version of my current grid but w/e

Another day another bolter. Come one Tia. Gib me bolters.

Spoonfeed me Holla Forums. I can't decide what i should be focusing on. I feel like getting feower is a priority but can't do anything about that till the event rolls around.
I'm rank 56 btw.

Don't he's shit

How do you guys start your own raids?

Where is your baha weapon m8?

Level up classes for bonus masteries, do your co-op dailies and focus in 1 element until your grid is good enough to solo MVP magnas.

Basically get and skill up to the max
>RotB fist+seal or 1 more laffin snek dagger to fill your grid until you get a water unknown around NEVER EVER
After you do all of that start working in the baha weapon appropriate for your main team.

Grinding GW chars before getting a fully skilled and optimal grid is just going to gimp your overall progress and probably make you rage quit the game in frustration just like most newbies that i've seen trying to do that.

I'm rank 71 on day 14 mate. I don't have a baha weapon because baha doesn't want to drop it. All I can do is grind to 80 to get it.

Good advice, thank ya.

You need to be a certain level to start raids. Then you'll just find it as a quest on the island for each magna

Most people get their horns as soon as they can leech baha but if you are unlucky you can just slime blast your way to Rank 80 to get a guaranteed horn.

Forgot to add that if you can't slimeblast yet you can just run a gorillion angel halos to rank up since sooner or later you are going to need the mats anyways.

Another day another attempt
If dubs, I roll for S. Zoey

At what point is a grid "good enough" to solo-mvp magnas? I've got all of 2 ssr tia bolts after some months of grinding, and while wind damage has outpaced my other elements by a long shot even without any SSR wind characters the gacha wants me to play dark/water so bad but water is shit and the dark grind is hell I'm still nowhere near soloing a tia magna, even though she's supposedly the easiest. Is there some sort of midway step I'm not doing? Pic related is my current grid, the glaive is only there because I'm running saber and dt3 because boss ougis end me otherwise and life stuff kept me from grinding the last beasts event enough for the spear. Should I level the SRs more as a stopgap or is there something else I can do to this grid other than continue to leech and pray for more bolts?

I already gorrilioned my angel runs during magna fest lol. That's essentially how I got from rank 30 to 70 in the first place. Since magna fest is over, I'm just doing the sidequest for crystals atm.

Really hard to say because there is too many variables, just keep improving and eventually you will feel strong enough to solo stuff.

Even the easiest magna is still a hard fight for the average gridless player.

Don't skill up SR's, skill up your bolts and unknown.

You have no choice but to keep hosting and leeching tia to get bolts/fists to fill your grid.

Someone lied to him, tia hits like a truck and she has the highest debuff resistance.

colo has the highest base resistance, using the element a boss is strong to or the same element a boss is cuts the debuff rates though.

She also has piss poor HP and no mechanics that I can recall, just a straightforward battle.

tia and ygg are the easiest magnas , also celeste if you cheese it

There's another fan favourite poll up on the home screen

This fucking game

ygg is a joke if you have the damage to reach break before she ougis you to oblivion, which is easy because wind is OP.
I find Colo easier than tia since even his ougi is shit before 50% and you can just call nips to take care of the hard part.

when he reaches ougi pre overdrive it's a coin flip either force field of resolute reactor , and resolute reactor does a lot of damage + burn

New thread