First Jontron now Pewdiepie

At this point, I wouldn't be surprise if Google actively paying off youtubers to justify censorship. The speed SJWs went after pewdiepie was like the same when they went after Jontron. It's too well organized.

It's strange for something like this to happen given Pewdiepie has been around for a long while.

I don't keep up on YouTube shit, but what happened with JonTron?

Spoke with Sargon of Akkad.

this basically . The tl;dw is that he reached Notch levels of not giving a shit overnight.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're a newfag and don't know any better, but webm it next time, nigger.

He said the fourteen words along with a bunch of other politically incorrect shit like sympathizing with Trump on a stream and on twitter recently

He went full halfchan Holla Forums, saying how he feels restrained by his fandom and this PC environment we live in

Pewdiepie is just as guilty as the sjws and liberals for the mess everyone's in. Don't you fucking cry about Rapefugees knowing this schmuck made fun of rape victims with rape jokes before he got called out.

Fuck you.

thanks. i can overlook embeds of random music videos and shit but it really bothers me when people give views to opinion pieces on youtube

Who's this marshmallow?

I don't keep up. Link?

>>>Holla Forums

Explain me this. I'm starting to believe that jewish supremacy is real.

i'm more susprised jewtube would demonetize their biggest breadwinner

Hitler trips don't lie. Enjoy the redpill.

It's just a coincidence.

Fatbeef called Pewdiepie out when that Swedish piece of shit was making jokes out of rape and homicide, yelling like a LOLRANDUM faggot to entertain autists. He "apologized," but still acted like an unfunny cunt. This ass-hole still has shit loads of money from said rape jokes.

I'm suppose to feel bad for this putz who made millions off of something his people are going through for letting violent ass-holes into their country? The same country that acted like cunts, using neutrality as an excuse (I'm not defending rapefugees)? Piss off.

Facebook is censoring Rapefugee posts when people are bringing up the atrocities the Muslim refugees committed. This shouldn't be a surprise.

OOOOY VEY THESE TRIPS ARE ANTI-SEMITIC
SHUT IT DOWN

>>>Holla Forums

Sjws sacrifice anyone raped and killed by Muslims (see how they told the Cologne, Sweden, and Orlando victims to fuck off). Kids are nothing to Sjws.

Who wants to place bets that GamerGate will try to get Pewdiepie on their side from this?

Gg is dead though

Wow you are more Swede than Pewd. Rape jokes? Fuck off.

Where were they two years ago?

GG is long dead, but that doesn't stop twitter from beating the corpse.

The rapefugees didn't arrive yet in 2012.

even if you dont have twatter you should check jontron he's basically shitposting 24/7 there and so many sjw are losing their shit, it's pretty funny

Trips of the Reich confirm this is merely a coincidence. Nothing to see here.

Oy vey that is no potato. You monster!

Aren't there a few clinging onto it like that faggot Homer? I didn't follow it that much out of a few cracks in the wall

And if said moms are sjws?

Kys, hypocrite

Doesn't matter. He was still part of the problem like everyone else (note "everyone else").

Hopefully this will redpill normalfags on kikes.

Which fourteen words?

Pure coincidence, goyim.

(((((((((((DISNEY))))))))))))))

(((Das Juden Mouse Haus)))

Relax then commit banishment from the internet fat guy.

No Mickey Mouse was before the takeover.

Why does he look like a child molester?

I really hope this war of extremists finally crashes youtube with no survivors.

He uses Linucks plus ginoo.

Having been in talks with most of the really big channels.
Most of them are like this. Save reaction channels. Reaction channels are niggers that steal videos, and youtube doesn't do shit because they double dip and pay animators less.
Sure would be a shame of someone was convincing them to not give a fuck about political correctiveness publically

Felix or the sack of trash narrating?

the trash

kys faggot

Time for dubs

There's no conspiracy here- he's just a douchebag that's pissed people off. So did JonTron.

that's a meaningless label since it gets slapped on anyone who doesn't like Hitler now. I haven't seen this much pretend victim shit since Darren Wilson and his "I was only doing my job" defense.

Fuck me, are you conservatives sensitive little shits and the king of "he dindu nuffin" defenses.

He's making videos on YT discussing a guy who makes videos for kids on YT. His life is at rock bottom. He probably is one.

Don't bite it guys

Trump is Jewish, after all.

Found the chaim!

He parents are into cuck holding. His little brother doesn't look like him. Nether his kids.

bite it like you want to bite Megodown Yiannotworthafuck's HIV-infected dick.

You can't handle facts, it's why you read the bible instead of A Brief History Of Time.

Remember:

Don't bite it

found the Sowtoam! Found the whiny bitch who thinks Zimmerman dindu nuffin! Found the man who jacks it to Anita!

but he IS Jewish, you dumb piece of shit.

And, you just blew your cover.

Better luck next time.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/somethingawful/

(((You)))

And you ARE a useful idiot kike loving cuck, Holla Forums

Well the baiter is already here so before this thread goes to shit implying it wasn't already shit I have to ask, why suddenly Jontron and Pew made that 180 turn?

You wanna know how I know that's a Holla Forums meme?
Because the low self awareness and little effort shines through the copy and pasted wall of text.

Something awful still around? Shouldn't that site be deader than YTMND? Reddit exist now afterall.

They tried to sieze the memes of production then proceeded to run it into the ground.

We live in very polarizing times, everyones picking sides until shit calms down in 40 or 50 years.

Pew is likely bored and he tried to get 50M subs which he blew past at 53M, he's likely catching on gen Z turn to the right and he insulted Buzzfeed by calling them cucks. I think the (((executives))) are starting to think he's a bit too free and powerful and trying to crush his spirit like come crashed Sweden.

Literally nothing wrong with hating parasitic nation-wreckers. You just call them "capitalists" and "bankers" while completely ignoring the most common trend among the "capitalists" and "bankers" - their jewish blood.

Didn't Milo get banned for calling them cucks? That's pretty funny.

I think like a lot of us there just sick of the left's shit. I would not call it a 180 for either of them though. Pew always had rape jokes and shit and Jontron gotten in shit with that crowd before for saying retard on twitter.

Milo got banned for "inciting targeted harassment" against black from bridesmades but they're ghostbusters.

Funny thing is that it's not even the left really. PsychicPebbles is a liberal and he calls them fucking retards as well.

Short neo nazi / white nationalist creed. Something something secure future for white children something something.
Similar to 88 because H is the 8th letter, so HH, so Heil Hitler.
14 / 88 is pretty common user, git gud at older memes.

That's cause the left people hate is the authoritarian left, whereas liberal is just that, liberal.

Didn't he also breifly say something about youtube wanting to shut him down?

"Liberal", in it's original meaning at least, is supposed to be the centre-left. What most people refer to as "liberal" these days is very far from the centre.

Shush, you might piss off Holla Forums

maybe.

what is comedy?

Hey Mr. Schlomo, you still owe me 25% of your hotel. Pay now or I'll rip you cicumcised cock out.

When you have more money than God, you tend to get to the point where you don't give a fuck and start mouthing off, because it doesn't matter. Do you really think all this controversy is going to affect Felix's bank account? He'll get booted from a hundred places and get picked up by two-hundred more. Micheal Vick tortured dogs and went to jail, then went right back to being a superstar. Martha Stewart stole shittons of money and went to jail, and then went right back to her cooking shows. Donald Trump pissed off every feminist and Muslim and homosexual and nigger ON THE FUCKING PLANET, and then went on to get elected President.

Once you have money, you can't lose. That's how capitalism works!

as much as 1488 larping irks me, i really cant get behind faggots like you either.

i hate how polarizing everything is. its like only the extremes are acknowledged while the middle is treated as synonymous with mindless rabble. I guess thats just the downside if living in jewmeria.

The signs were there.

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children."

There's a new one: "to ensure that the forces of evil never again defeat the powers of good"

it's CY+2

HE SAID PRO NAZI SHIT
HES A FULL BLOWN NAZI NOW

nice bait though, you go me good.

That fucking twitch slut Brittany Venti or whatever as well. Although she's also a memespouting attentionseeker.

Teh Goons are desperately trying to make themselves still relevant, including selling themselves out to the highest bidder.