Of course this would happen

Looks like Nintendo decided to jump right onto the gimmick train.

Surprising absolutely no one except nintoddlers nintendo is shit
Thanks for the breaking news OP, too bad Nintendo has been nothing but gimmicky shit since the Wii.

I have to go now though, but I'm not (((1))) and done.

Source?

Sexy doggy using vr when?!

I just hope its something like a modified OSVR headset, but they most like just rebranded it (or some other peripheral).

Oh look, another switch thread.
Can you switch to ribbit now?

God damn I seriously hope this piece of shit fails. There's literally nothing good about it.

Something tells me this is just a mockup made by a fanboy.

On a 720p 6.5" screen, the pixels are going to be the size of fucking golf balls when it's magnified

Not sure if it is true, won't bother checking, but -if it is- it is bound to be shit due to hardware constraints. It might spawn a couple of interesting concepts out of it because there is some creative people working for Nintendo, but don't expect any proper game with reasonable graphical fidelity on such a weak hardware.

Quick Google search shows some dickteasing about VR (primarily that it is indeed powerful enough to support it) but nothing along the lines of a proper Switch headset.

I don't even know what gave you the idea that I care.

I quoted but it changed it to your post for some reason. Still not sure how that happened.

Also sage negated etc etc piss moan whine complain

This is not even fucking real. Fuck out of here with your fake news, OP.

Source?

It's fake, first picture is just the stock Switch picture with a headset pasted next to it.

There is none. OP is a faggot.

This is a clickbait mockup.

>[[[((("""'powerful enough to support it'""")))]]]

This is like the
Of course it is, as long as it has the right video output, an appropriate display and it is rendering something shitty enough for its hardware. You could get even low end 2009 pc to render shit on a VR headset, all you need is PS1-tier graphics, maybe even lower the resolution.
I'm not saying it would be that bad on the Switch, but it is pretty fucking obvious that it won't be running anything remotely taxing or good looking.

I know it's fake, but imagine the possibilities with only the games they've already announced!!!11!!

You can milk a cow… IN FIRST PERSON!
You can punch with really long arms!!!! IN FIRST PERSON Admittedly, this actually sounds alright
You can shoot Link's bow… IN FIRST PERSON!!!!!!!
You can Hunt Monsters IN FIRST PERSON!!!!
You can throw your pokeball IN FIRST PERSON then jack it off to Busty Lillie Mods IN FIRST PERSON!!!

Speaking of fucking which, where the hell is my Busty Lillie mod? We got Busty May in a few months.

Nice clickbait, faggot